Mueller impanels Washington grand jury in Russia probe

ht tp://www.reuters. com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-mueller-idUSKBN1AJ2RA

archive.is/PT9cv

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yN7Cw
web.archive.org/web/20170331091208/http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-appears-to-have-donated-100000-to-the-clinton-foundation-2016-8
dystopiausa.com/what-is-robert-mueller-up-to/
archive.fo/4LFRL
twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/893205533167165440
archive.is/R6yP6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking (((Drudge))) with his clickbait shit

original source was behind a paywall on WSJ.

Found original archive from cuckchan:

continued: archive.is/yN7Cw

This is really early. If there were good leads to follow it would have taken longer. It looks like Mueller's trying to get out of it early. He presents it to a GJ. They say no and he can say "okay it's on them. I'm out."

This is a play to bow out gracefully.

Beat me to it. He's getting out of it as quickly as he can.

what do we know about this Greg Andres guy? could this be the grand jury for DNC side of the investigation?

Never heard of Andres.

They're trying to make it seem really interesting but

This was supposed to drag all the way to the midterms and beyond. They got jack shit and hit a dead end. The CNN guy that was taped by veritas was right; anything damaging would have leaked. Mueller's still going to look like an asshole though. He won't get away without egg on his face.

Something about it doesn't make sense. Why is he empaneling this early yet still hiring cronies for his staff?

he apparently specializes in Foreigh bribery cases

you really think it matters that they got jack shit? it started out as "election interference" now all you hear about is "money laundering" or "financial crimes" and I guarantee they will find SOMETHING to stick

mueller isn't some 5D chess move, hes one of the deepest swamp creatures in existence

yep, the fact that the neocons and democrats in congress are bending over backwards to make sure he can't be fired is the tell tale sign. Seems to me that the WHAnon who said Mueller was already pardoned and was on team Trump now was nothing more than a convincing LARP

we're literally getting cucked

Why announce it today?

So they were already using one.

If they weren't using one what were they doing?

So the news is that they impaneled another Grand Jury. Means nothing.

He's just doing this to try to up the ante if any movement is made to fire him or end his little investigation "early" (more like late considering he has literally nothing).

Another Dark Day

his buddy, lindsey graham is doing that for him with the power of congress. they are trying to tie his hands like they did over russia

Jesus Christ is this bullshit ever going to end?

(heiled)
I'm just trying to figure out if they already had a grand jury in Alexandria why they would start up a second one.
If it means nothing as you say, this is a media distraction to keep the Russian narrative in the news, but why now? If Trump had something substantial to announce that shit would have leaked weeks ago with the way his whitehouse is running.
This realpolitik game going on is admittedly over my head

Frankly there is information asymmetry here, we have no idea what tricks are up their sleeves, if any, or what info they have access too. This could be a bluff, it could be a finishing move, time will tell. We do know that Trump is not likely to be 100 percent clean tbh. Compared to the deep state kikes and most DC politicians he is a boy scout but he did donate to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for expedited building permits when Hillary was a senator back in the 90s, which constitutes bribery. In any case, Senate does the impeaching, and Trumps presidency will ultimately rely on 2018. Even with the republican majority GOP still hates his guts and there are plenty of cucked Rs who will vote to impeach. This does give him the ability to subpeona, which means he will have access to any info he wants from Trump, even if there are no charges to be found you can expect a bunch of shit to be leaked to the press.

It's 88d chess and only the shadow knows

Nah, that's a shitty demoralization line that shills have been spamming for months without any real evidence.

Yea, but they aren't going to bring their queen cunt down even if it takes Trump with her.

I have to agree with user you quotet, real estate/construction business is a dirty business. This is why the mob all over the world takes part in it. Especially with projects worth millions/billions. I can assure you Trump had to deal with some shady guys in all those years. Let's not be naive here.

He donated to the Clinton foundation:
web.archive.org/web/20170331091208/http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-appears-to-have-donated-100000-to-the-clinton-foundation-2016-8

He has a history of taking advantage of loopholes and politicians for sale when he was a private citizen, we all know that those politicians have done much, much worse themselves, but lets not pretend there is zero ammo for Mueller.

if anything the fact he had to deal with so many of those demons might be why he is so hell bent on taking them down.

There's plenty of evidence that Trump is playing "4D chess" You're not just not looking

if the 4d chess is that Mueller really is going after Hilldog and the DNC and it hasn't leaked yet than Trump truly is a mensa level genius

This. He also had one degree of separation with the 5 mob families in New York via Roy Cohn, and the mob controlled NY construction during the height of his career. He undoubtedly had to deal with them as a cost of doing business. The way that our US code is written, the vast majority of adults have committed a felony, but it is only followed up on for bad goys and poor people, etc.

If he wasn't absolutely squeeky they would've taken action months ago.

saw the news, came here to post this exact shit
still concerned the clinton's will never go to jail, that cannot happen, they both need to end their lives behind bars

YOU STUPID KIKES
YOU HAVE NOTHING, YOU WERE CAUGHT RED HANDED WITH NOTHING
JUST LET IT GO

Either this or soft coup

(checked)
I have mentally prepared myself for Clinton never going to prison, but i have this small sliver of hope that by going after his kid Trump is out for blood.

the pattern of events is quite suspicious…
bury whatever story might come out with the press' favorite mantra as of late.
they've been in overdrive since awan, dws, etc and are getting desperate.
the thing is that there just isn't what they hope to be there there.
sorry but americans don't want to be fucked so good anymore.
sorrry msm but this feels like a dying gasp…one more…ah..

and this is why HRC threatened DJTs kids in the debate…remember that? can't beat him but we can hurt him.

she spent most of the time answering the question talking about herself but she said she respected his kids, and how he raised goods one so that must be good yada yada yada…

always seemed like a threat to me.

oh yeah, trump said he respected her tenacity and how she doesn't give up…what the fuck did all you think she isn't behind this?

I'm not sure what to make of it. On one hand, Mueller and his team has too many DNC ties for it to be a fair investigation. Then we had the recent request for a 2nd team to investigate Hillary & her ilk. Then Trump's pick for FBI director specializes in corporate fraud cases. Now we're here, with the special council almost ready to go. The only thing that gives me a tiny bit of hope was a few months back, a ShareBlue/CREW shill that leaked some info (even posted their pay stub with their SSN not blotted out… Can post screenshots if anyone wants) and admitted the only dirt they found on Trump was some deals made with the Mafia way back. Mueller's council can spectacularly backfire, as he couldn't connect information properly when researching 9/11, or the globalists will have their way. Only time will tell.

maybe he's got a bunch of money he can still pull from the government coffers so he's getting a bunch of friends in to rack up billable hours while doing jackshit

This. Special Prosecutor is a win-win for Dems, if they don't find anything, they can still pay off Hillary donors in the form of many, many billable hours at $500+, and gather opposition research for 2018/2020 on the taxpayers dime, if they do, they can use that to impeach, and if he is fired it will throw more shade on the admin while fueling the Russia bullshit. Don't think they aren't above fabricating evidence either.

check'd
A cynic might think, if Mueller is actually pardoned and readying the hammer to drop on hillary, that the huge democrat staff is part of the price Trump is paying. What better way to pay them off than all nice and legal through the special counsel? Trump knows how the game is played.

I honestly think they are going to do it. They're literally going to try to get Trump thrown in prison by fabricating evidence that he took bribes or money laundered. They're going to do anything in their power to remove him. Pisses me the fuck off that no matter what we do, we can't beat the elite. Voting can't do shit if they're just going to kill off any opposition.

I believe you are right about that, but its just still really hard to believe Mueller isn't in there as the Dems hitman oppo research team for 2018.

textbook blackpill shilling right here, fuck you

I'm not shilling I'm just pissed off. I'm sick of this narrative. All they want to do is ruin the country and persuade people that it was all Trump's fault. They will kill the economy if he goes down, then try to "rebuild it" and say it was all Trump's fault and say "Elizabeth Warren saved us!"

why not both? factions in the democrat party know that clinton and her cronies are total deadweight and hated by the dem base. by taking down the still hanging on by the skin of their teeth clinton crew it gives hungry up and comers the ability to finally take over leadership positions and try and make some amends with their base after all the fuckery last election

The Get Out From Under Theory
Mueller and Comey believe that the shadow government they served so long is on life support now that so much corruption is known to the masses. They believe that Trump cannot fire Mueller because he will be accused of obstruction and potentially impeached. Under this theory, the FBI bros know that there is absolutely zero evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. Who would know better than they? Even the rabidly anti-Trump media will accept a “conclusion of no collusion” since Mueller has packed the investigative team with Clinton and Obama shills. By Comey’s gambit of outing Loretta Lynch, he signaled to Congress that he is looking to deal his way out from under the Clinton’s deadly gaze. His BFF Mueller then gives Comey immunity to take down the Swamp instead, thereby saving both their necks from the gallows when the Deep State is fully exposed.

dystopiausa.com/what-is-robert-mueller-up-to/
archive.fo/4LFRL

kys

exactly

If they were going to do this and think all will be well, they would have done it already. They know damn well that people are irate with them. Irate enough to do something drastic.

The leftists have been doing drastic shit since January, and started shooting in June.
For the record.

twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/893205533167165440

This is not good

Should we actually be worried?

user, grand juries are notoriously prone to indict because no defense is shown whatsoever, a grand jury exists just to see if the prosecution has enough evidence to make a case. there's a famous phrase: a grand jury could indict a ham sandwich. if there is no indictment from a grand jury it means there is almost literally no evidence whatsoever.

nice blackpill tho

nice work cleaning up OP's mess, user

They can't get away with fabricating bullshit out of whole cloth. There has to be even a minute speck of truth to make things seem credible, otherwise it goes to court and gets thrown out in a heartbeat.

The investigation against Flynn that's being pushed by McCabe would get thrown out the instant it went to court due to severe conflict of interest between Flynn and McCabe. Mueller's investigation should get thrown out if he doesn't recuse due to his severe conflicts of interest. There's literally zero evidence of anything illegal from anybody in Trump's camp. In any case except HARDCORE fabrication of evidence, huge payoffs, and serious tampering of jurors, Trump is free and clear.

On the other hand, there's a massive amount of evidence of wrongdoing and corruption from every single one of Trump's opponents, and none of them are willing to investigate because they're all filthy. The gatekeepers are all in on it, and they refuse to do anything to stop the shit happening since the money trail leads back to all of them.

Corruption is legal in America. It has been for decades, and it's not going to change until the public gets off their asses and demands something be done. The establishment does everything in their power to mislead and misinform us, so it's ON US to inform ourselves and spread the word.

Fuck off with the blackpill bullshit and get off your ass. Tell somebody what's happening. Show them the truth and tell them to spread the word.

No we really don't know that, if anything he is completely clean or they would have fucked him with it during the election itself, all they had was the pussy grab tape, they have nothing

it was OP that cleaned up his own mess

Nothing from nothing, but that useless fuck mitch mcconnell got 65 of Trump's nominees confirmed today. Would the swamp be doing that if they were worried about this grand jury? Maybe this GJ really isn't about Trump at all.

archive.is/R6yP6

bump to fix 404

You don't think a jury can be stacked? People are dumb and easily manipulated – no doubt the "Russia collusion" and "Drumpf corrupt" memes are deep in the brain of every citizen they'd even consider for the jury. So deep that some may consider lying for "the greater good" – even if there is no evidence, claim there is probable cause.

This could spell trouble.

It will be pretty absurd for them to try and push a narrative that Trump, one of the wealthiest people in America, accepted bribes or even handouts.

Why does this even matter?

I just got done looking into it a little, it's actually pretty interesting. Can you charge a sitting president with a crime? in a court?
What if Trump literally stood in the middle of 5th avenue and shot someone?

Impeachment is only to remove the president from office, it's not a criminal proceeding.

The constitution doesn't specify this. The president can pardon, and there's nothing saying he can't pardon himself or anyone else, and nullify any criminal proceeding if found guilty. They would have to impeach him first and charge him criminally second.

Either way, if they try to pull some criminal shit without an impeachment, it's never happened before.

If they try to charge him with a crime and avoid impeachment proceedings that they would ultimately loose, It would be civil war.

A GJ can not convict. It can just decide if there is enough merit to bring charges.

They don't ever want an end to this investigation. It will drag on Trump's whole term. Every day the MSM can use it to bring out new breaking anti-trump (((news))).

Before you present a case to a GJ you want to exhaust all the avenues to make a compelling case. When it's really early like this that tells me Mueller has hit a brick wall and wants the GJ to use subpoena power to keep fishing or to decline to indict. Either way it's not strong enough where it stands now.

There's just nothing there. The closest I've heard is "attempting to collude" kek. which is pure fucking nonsense. Again, the cnn guy was right: anything damaging would certainly have already leaked.

As far as made-up shit. Yeah I guess (((they))) could try to make something up, but It better be brilliant if they want to send the President of the United States to jail over it though.

The only real wins are delegitimizing the election and maybe fishing out a year or two of Trump paying ridiculously low taxes, to do an anti-1%er campaign in 2018 2020.

But I still think Mueller comes out looking like an asshole.

Newfag here I normally just browse…

Its a DC grand jury, 4% of DC voted for Trump 91% for Hillary. It will be mostly nogs with a few fedgov swamp creatures in the lead.

They are most likely going to try to indict Manafort then make him an offer to role on Trump with some fantastic nonsense they make up.

They'd have to prove in a court of law that the Clinton Foundation was a bribery taking operation and that the donation was intended to be a bribe. The only realistic way they're plausibly going to be able to do that is if President Trump perjures himself and I have the feeling he'll be following his lawyers' advice to the letter if he ever has to testify regarding that contribution. His lawyers may be kikes, but they probably value their extremely lucrative employment and they are probably well-appraised of both their client's vast intelligence and his vast means to seek other legal representation if necessary.

Do you think President Trump could have done anything during that era in which the statute of limitations would not be long past by now? First off, guilt by association is not an argument in court, unless you're going on charges on conspiracy to commit a felony, and that's only part of the process of making the conviction. Secondly, Mueller would have to show that, in some plausible manner, whatever he's trying to allege showed up in the course of his investigation into whether Trump illegally colluded with Russia in the 2016 election, and frankly he's going to have a hard time justifying sifting through President Trump's financials from a decade ago. If there's a lot of material out there for him to go through, it's a goddamn haystack and he's looking for a needle. Best case for him is he'll find some opposition research for the Democrats and nothing will be made of it if they ever try to use it (because nobody who voted Republican in 2016 trusts the mainstream news anymore.).

he delivered in full. Him being pardoned doesnt mean that anyone has to know. It doesnt have to go to court or be approved by anyone else. All Trump has to do is write on a piece of paper 'he is pardoned for this thing. -t. president'

the traitors in congress thinking the guy is fighting for them was an integral part of him being pardoned.