VIDYA BUTTHURT THREAD

With the release of No Man's Sky, I think it's time for another Butthurt Thread. Post the saltiest posts you have found. Bonus point if they're vidya related.

Other urls found in this thread:

formula1.com/en/championship/inside-f1/understanding-f1-racing/Driverfitness.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hold up I got something

Recently happend this week

Low Tier God the most infamous saltiest player in the Fighting Game Community Lost to a smash player after saying smash players could never beat him

Gets bodied and ever perfected by him too.

wew

I mean, competitive video gaming is laughable, but seeing fat, couch potato sports fans pretend they are any less nerdy is always funny to watch.

tbh i still feel like it's wrong to show fat nerds on the fucking sports channel
just the idea of it sounds wrong

Competitive Chess is fucking boring

Hell they even show spelling bee's

Oh, it definitely is. I don't know why we have to call competitive video gaming "e-sports" and try to pretend it's the same thing. The reactions above prove that people obviously don't see it that way (and with good reason).

That shit shouldn't be on a sports channel either.

What game dev diddled a kiddle?

Most "serious" esport players are actually pretty fucking gaunt.

Not like that's any better, but still.

Sony marketers are always the saltiest of the fanboy shills

Low Tier God hasn't had an asswhooping that bad since that time with Viscant. It's somewhere in this video.

This guy is just brown noise, I'm falling asleep.

i'm trying to stay up to fix my sleep schedule not fall asleep user.

Third one reminds me of all the salt in comments whenever Bayo 2 gets brought up.

Is this guys argument 'you're not allowed to have fun exploring'?

I think it's more you're not entitled to fun just because devs told you you would.

They have poker on the sports channel. That invalidates their anger right there.

They truly do lack self awareness.

where's the one where in mortal combat where dude gets his ass beat 10x in a row?

There are also a shit ton of ESPN channels out there that have very little difference between them. Can vidya not have one of them for a few hours?

First I've heard of this one.

I don't even watch this shit, I just remember this being the a top 5 biggest fucking beatdown in vidya.

I think I'll save that one for tomorrow. I don't plan to be up in 45 minutes. Here's a guy who gets his ass kicked and then spend 20 minutes ranting about how bullshit it is that he lost (but he's not mad)

The sports fans are 100% right though stop being childish. Esports is not a real physical contact sport and should not be on the sports channels. Those people pay a subscription to watch sports.

Esports needs to be on its own channels.

That's what ESPN2 (the channel it was on) is for. It's where they play shit like poker.

Sonic Fox vs RZR Perfect Legend, it's ridic

Kek

Racing isn't a physical sport either m8 but its still considered a sport

Posting classics

Yes it is you gigantic neckbeard.

wtf game is this?

Racers don't need to train through exercise. They don't run the risk of overexerting themselves in any way. The closest thing to anything physical a racer has to deal with is crashing his car. The only physical things you see in a typical race is pit crews lifting wheels. Racing isn't a physical sport.

I know what it's called, I just wanted more details

formula1.com/en/championship/inside-f1/understanding-f1-racing/Driverfitness.html

It got cancelled. That's all I know.

Alright that's a pretty fair argument. Although one can also argue that physical training doesn't give you a clear direct advantage and serves only to keep the weight of the driver down and improve vehicle handling.

-→

You dont read your stuff before posting, do you ?