Trump Curse Yet Again!

KATHY GRIFFIN SHAVES HER HEAD
archive.is/OD3wK
downtrend.com/donn-marten/trump-hating-hollywood-nutcase-kathy-griffin-shaves-her-head

And yet the story is about HER. Huh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/placeboing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

J U S T
U
S
T

Oh my god goblins are real

My sides.

TODAY WE'RE HEADED TO GAS TOWN

Look like Kathy snapped. Praise Kek.

At last I finally see, Trump absorbs the hair energy from his enemies

Not yet Kathy, we haven't even got the walls up yet!

You're a couple days late, user-kun.
>>>/just/9164

What the fuck happened ?

Preparing for the delousing

/just/ has beat you to that post too.
>>>/just/9173

All I can say is
EXCELLENT
The more the lefties deface and degrade themselves the better.

REQUESTING CRANIUM PICS!
This is a golden opportunity to study the cranium of a shaved kike! Note the shape! Inhuman!!!!

A woman can be called 100% ugly if she's ugly without her hair

It's a kike, it's not a woman it's a parasite.

checked

the bitch got trumped. Praise kek

How about no. Forgiving and forgetting is what got White countries in our messes, fuck off. I hope it looms over her for the rest of her life, I want to see a breakdown.

Criminally unchecked holy dubs

Checked.

When a bitch cuts her hair, it means she's experiencing some turmoil in her life and is trying to run away from it the only way she knows how: changing shallow skin-deep trappings.

Can someone take the second image and turn her skin green, please?

AYY LMAO

She looks like a fucking goblin.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM

Can confirm my ex died her hair black and got a shitty boy haircut after I discarded her for being ungovernably retarded

That is what I am implying.

SIDES OFFICIALLY BLOWN

what ever loving fuck is that user?OMG.

Cathy(Sinead Oconnor)Griffin

I'm taking that and using it forever

let's accuse her of being a skin-head racist. make memes with her and swastikas and blast twitter.

i tried

full rez

That combined with the goblin attack would make a great dual vector method of keks.

The irony of them making fun of his hair, all the women cut theirs off the moment they start getting the attention of Trump supporters

God damn I would love to see footage of Trump's hired goons psychologically tormenting that cunt behind closed doors

This was the plot of Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, I think.

Someone had to do it.

jesus christ she looks like a fuckin goblin

That's a mighty fine phrase you've got there, seems to me I'm going to have to steal that one.

Do you think women JUST their hair because their ego gets hurt so bad that they try to change who they are (and abandon their justed ego attached to their identity)?

Now all she needs is the tattoo and a scar on her face.

HAVE SKYRIM MODS GONE TOO FAR?

It's on the house lads, enjoy.

Yes. It doesn't work though

quick job

This is why you dont date girls with short hair.
Easiest red flag that you could possibly have.

Kek'd.

Red flags aside short hair on women is usually off putting, especially the shit they do now.

BOLO MY SIDES ARE BLOWN

This x1000. Short hair means she's either fighting against her feminine nature, or her feminine nature is genetically or chemically unstable. It's literally a warning sign that there's something wrong in her mind, whether conscious or not.

Someone morph her into Gollum

But how short is "short"?
I think a below-chin-level bob cut is the cutest thing ever.

Reminder that this creature has a suitcase pimp boyfriend, as evidenced by witnessing him as he drove her away from one of her crocodile tear press conferences. Imagine being the unfortunate cuck who has to put his hands around on shiny fucking dome. Ech.

Bobs are cute as fuck on certain girls, but let's not pretend every girl can pull it off.

i know someone who look just like her

Anyone else wondering if her cunt and asshole are equally hairless?

Makeup still firmly lodged in place though

This crossed my mind. She looks like a goblin with make-up on, imagine how she looks now without it and a bald head. Wew.

Wait, she needs some hair.

You're a wordsmith, user.

THIS

oh shit

JUST

She looks like Bill Nye

>On Apr. 17, 2009, Abedin tells colleagues Valmoro, Andrew Shapiro, Philippe Reines, Mills and Jake Sullivan in an email with the subject line “Aipac” that, “Calls from our (((friends in the jewish community))) are now getting ugly. I don’t understand who’s taking charge here.” The reference is likely to a book that had just been released called The Way of the Knife: The CIA, a Secret Army, and a War at the Ends of the Earth that disclosed that the NSA had intercepted former Rep. Jane Harman on the phone about her efforts to intervene with the Bush Administration on behalf of two AIPAC officials being investigated for espionage.

OY VEY

Damn nigga, I haven't seen that movie in ages.

wrong thread, going to gas myself

If we had gotten playable race Murlocs instead of those green little Kikes, I would have actually stuck around for that expansion.

Is she preparing to be in the next Styx-game?

Does anyone have the study about women cutting their hair after going through extremely traumatic experiences.

Precisely.

Don't forget hillary also cut her hair after she lost

Checked for Kek

Underrated

oi vey user you don't like strong independent womyn with short hair?

PATRIARCHY

The third one is'nt all that bad I guess. The only problem is the dyed hair.

Am I too far gone?

No, you just read too many X-Men comics as a kid.

ebic

gross

You deserve those dubs.

PRAISE KEK

who made that? it's awesome

Placeboing.
youtube.com/user/placeboing

I did stick around for it.

That's kinda the point of the WC-iteration of goblins.
I swear the only things that were missing was them speaking Yiddish (which actually might even be the case in some rare, fringe occasions) and a grand plot-twist where it turns out that the old gods, the void lords and the burning legion are actually all running on Goblin money. Or that the war between the playable factions is jump-started by the Goblins.

SHE IS SUFFERING A MENTAL BREAK DOWN. THIS IS MORE JUICY THAN YOU GUYS THINK!

She's showing signs of early stages of psychosis. Many women when they are having a mental break down shave their head. It's not an unfamiliar phenomenon among women. The most famous case is Britney Spears when she had her breakdown.

Among the early warning signs of psychosis is: Shaving head or body hair.

www.p3-info.es/PDF/earlyfamily.pdf

What?

hahaha, yes!
The funny thing is
I was thinking the exactly same thing right now
Clearly women go for their hair when they crash and burn. When I was 19-20 I ditched this girl, and she too fucked up her hair after that. Like cut it and colored it like a fucking antifa, she didn't cope with it. This one here is extreme though, cut it all off

JUSTferatu

Reminds me of this

This made me giggle, thanks brother.

Ready for more.

KEK. My most current ex shaved half of her head after I blew her the fuck out. Admitted to having a late term abortion with her last guy before me. Peace, bitch.

Maybe this picture will inspire a drawfag.
It was the first thing I thought of when I saw her new look.

That's pretty CHIM, bro.

2deep4me

my sides

lmfao now we need some atla and krillin edits.

Jesus Christ this timeline

This is truly the shitposting bears universe.

what race and starsign are you picking?

I'll probably go for a mage build this time, Breton/Atronach

you have to go back, Outlander.

Even if you pick a Dunmer you're an n'wah, you s'wit

you are awaited in valhalla

It's not cultural appropriation if it's decent medium armor.

Holy shit she became irl wojack

nord and breton master race.

I wasn't happy so I made some changes. Polite sage for double post.

/JUST/

Bitch had a mental breakkkdown

How can she shave and still have so much hair?

now she just needs a delousing and a shower.

Top Kek

Im crying. I'm crying with laughter.
Jesus.
My whole body is aching.

She had a mental breakdown, I had a mental breakdown once and shaved my hair and eyebrows off.

Fuck yes.

fucking hell, she turned herself into nosferatu

It says she shaved her head because here sister has cancer, guys.

nice

[activate it]

She has to be a plant.

I mean she is conditioning so many normies against her now.
She has to be a plant. For whom I don't know, but this just screams "oh remember all that shit I did before, well now I'll do this ridiculous stupid shit to condition you against what I promoted initially."

I refuse to believe people are this fucking dumb.

You better believe it, brother.

That doesn't matter.
What matters is her mockery of Trump and then her shaving her head (reminds me of Ms Britney Spears)

Normalfags will have a hard time rationalizing this as anything other than a mental breakdown. Everyone is repulsed by a woman with a shaved head.

Social media and the MSM may kill us all if this is what it creates.

I'm sad that I know what void lords are and so should you.

I think he meant growing it lad.

You both underestimate the stupidity of normies. And yes, Kathy Griffin is a normie, regardless of her fame(lol), and position in the zog machine.

Or this is all just a big simulation. A big stress factory and she is a NPC that is now being used to farm positive loosh.

Oh, you will see many article calling her "brave" and everyone who doesnt like it a "misoggyknees", "raycist", Shitlord" whatever. What matters is the vanity of normal women. Even they wont see self inflicted baldness as anything other than a cry for help.

It didnt do much for Brittany Spears, she was still considered crazy.
You might be right though only time will tell.

Join us on the Morrowind Multiplayer server. There's a thread on Holla Forums.

I see she's preparing for the delousing showers.

SPORTAFLOP WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Have new fresh OC, bois.

Arm needs a little work but i like it.

< y tho

A vile force of darkness has arrived!

For fucks sake nu-pol.

/just/'s second law, user. A woman whose justness becomes unbalanced must inversely and proportionally fuck her hair up.

One of the anons on Holla Forums made a template.

Have fun kids!

Cancer is the chemo now

You don't belong here.

It's because their hair is the only thing they really have control over in their miserable lives, and there's no real risk involved in removing it since it will grow back again.

I doubt she gives a fuck about her sister. But let's troll her anyways just to be sure. This is classic scumbag attention seeking. The desparation… it's oozing out of her old hole like cheese whiz.