Adam Ruins Humanity - Cuckolds are a good thing

So, everyone knows about Adam Ruins Everything. He became popular with us when he made an accurate analysis on the TSA security theater, then we feel out of love when he made a hillariously inaccurate analysis out of Trump's boarder wall. Since then, he's continued his lies saying that Cowboys are an invention of Hollywood, Vitamins are actually unhealthy, and that schools having summer vacation is detremental to the child. Now, this is the latest video by him, trending on JewTube.

In the video he disputes the concept of the "Alpha Male" as well as the "Alpha Wolf", saying that beta cucks are true h00man beans

embeding youtube direct because it won't let me upload webm for some reason

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/badvlb.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the size limit for webm upload? I styill can't upload

Watcha dat white homie sayin?

What does this have anything to do with pol.

The alpha beta shit is annoying /PUA/ garbage. I'm not even going to watch this crap, but from the thumbnail it looks like he is making fun of the wigger alpha thug thing that so many young men have been brainwashed to want to emulate through media and crap like PUA. Encouraging men to run around like apes so they can get laid is not conducive to society.

What is important to acknowledge is that human instinct is competitive, and also tribal in nature. Tribes and people constantly trying to dominate one another. Equality is Mythology and nobody else on the planet has been fed the bullshit of 'rejecting' ones tribe and 'deracination' except for white people.

There is no way that he's not a kike.
I can't find anything about his family or religion on the interwebz, though.
I did find a few Rabbi Conovers.
Looking through a GIS of him, he is literally always wearing that shit eating grin.
Very punchable face on this faggot.

I'll be sure to take your post extra seriously.

almost alright as far as lisping pedo humorists go

If he's not a kike his higher ups are. CollegeHumor has been a constant stream of leftist propaganda for a while now.

He's right though, the concept of alpha and beta males are pseudoscientific when applied to humans.

That doesn't mean acting like a beta cuck is good in any single way.

Seriously, that's enough. Every picture.
What kind of a faggot look at himself in the mirror, makes that face and then says, "Yeah… That's the look."
I'm ready to kill him now.

In case you don't want to give a click
my.mixtape.moe/badvlb.mp4

What makes me mad is that he has the audacity to provide "Sources" to his claims yet his claims have nothing to do with the central theme and are often poor sources in themselves

For those that haven't seen it

Apparently he made a second rebuttle I haven't seen

It's a shitty argument because purebred dogs are typically kept in small stock and the breeders usually aren't very conscientious about not inbreeding them.

None of these assholes can point to a successful racemixed country, though. All of them are hellholes.

I have no idea who this is. Chances are likely not many others do either. Why should anyone care what ecelebs say?

/ipfs/QmS1dwbeNTqADMTTtqp3VMMXEjREYqpbE3uwaiQjMsAiwC

Related

/ipfs/QmbUdo75ySyh3STrj2JwbunHMuimn8LNCSGFx4hkwXiaR

Sorry, posted to wrong window, self-reported

its some bullshit faggot that collegehumor is propping up. kinda funny that he calls out Diamonds as being worthless, mentions (((De Beers))) by name, but wouldn't name the jew if it was under his nose

in general, not worth watching

This just looks so fucking gay I'm not even going to bother wasting my time on this shit.

What a complete fallacy-ridden shitmess. Not only did the designated strawman have a terrible time at giving counter-arguments, but also the presenter himself makes awful analogies. Given enough free time I may write a rebuttal to this.

I don't, what are you? His kike-funded promoter?

wow

Feel free to an hero anytime.

Plus the fact humans have been separated far longer than any dog breeds. Does he really think a half coyote or a half wolf make a good dog? Those are recorded to attack humans more than any breeds.

It's a shame this thread is anchored, because your post is fucking stupid and deserves to be seen being BTFO more easily. Ignoring ecelebs is a fool's errand. People are influenced by them. Normalfags regardless of your opinions on them eat shit like this for breakfast, they hear some faggot on youtube or the television say something and they believe it. It's important to counteract the enemy's propaganda, but because the enemy uses an eceleb the thread gets anchored.

damn i wonder when he will bring up jewish inbreeding

The best part is this guy isn't even really an "e-celeb", i'm fairly certain this cancerous show airs on Spike TV or another similar cable channel, I can recall seeing advertisements for it.

To be fair, in dogs it IS kinda true. Just look at German Sheperds and their hip problems. In a sizeable human population like Europe's it doesn't apply, of course.