His name is Big Boss

How do you feel about this, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/flcqsa.mp4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii#Kingdom_of_Hawai.CA.BBi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whats Nintendo trying to tell us?

Where is the screenshot in the OP from?

I feel nothing, because this Guzma trash doesn't even have an eyepatch so therefore not Big Boss, or any of his knock-off body doubles. That being said I could completely imagine him being under Mimikyuu's bodysheet.

If Guzma's team doesn't have a Skuntank, I'm going to be dissapointed.

Given the team name, I was hoping for a pirate theme to them, but I suppose Team Aqua might have had that somewhat covered before.

Don't fuck with this guy, or you are awesome for beating him.

It clearly says his name is Guzma. Dumbass.

boku no pico

But is he a Big Guy?

What's with the Alola region and death? It feels like a good 1/3 of the Pokémon revealed have been Ghost types.

Is he wearing guyliner?

Old thread here:

More leaks there.

So the enemy team this time around are gang bangers?

why the fuck do we still have this 24 hour captcha when autistic furries continue to prove it does nothing against spam?

Seems like it, kinda hard to stop team galactic and their anime level goals though

Okay, this drives me nuts every time I see it. What manga is that top half from?

It stands on its own fucking tail?

Considering Raichu has always had some basis on a kangaroo rat, and that it does that in other games, yes user.

He looks like "current year" Emmett Brown. Just watch as he appears on a ship that goes 88 miles per hour.

Jesus Christ, I never thought I'd see the day.
Now I'm starting to get hyped.

I HNNNNG so hard

name?

I like "ow the edge", angry raichu better

Kyou Iku!? Jisshuusei

Reverse image search, you fucking retard

Gen 7 truly is the generation of happenings.
Is it just me or he looks like n evo of Deddenee?

^this, but it's nice that they finally gave raichu something

Judging from its skill it surfs on it too, guess Im finally going to evolve my surfing pickchu

my.mixtape.moe/flcqsa.mp4

There is also a video of wishiwashi doing its pseudo mid battle evolve

Liquid didn't wear an eyepatch
He also had blonde/white hair
fukken bravo kojima/gamefreak

Where is the sound?

Fuck this gay earth.

No idea, the site I got it from only has this. Hopefully Nintendo will release the video its from soon since its leaked

cause death is waifu material

As long as he's initiated, it's cool.

A new reveal trailer is scheduled for this Friday night, all these new pics are the leaked screen-caps.

There's also a couple new official Pokemon, I'm guessing the mushroom one is a reference to fairy circles.

The Team Skull grunts are so try-hard edgy I hate them, but the admin is kinda cute in a low key candy-goth kinda way.

What I'm really interested in is Guzma's dialogue: sounds as though he's lamenting his and a couple other people's failed attempts at the Alola region league. He might just be a disenfranchised former trainer or gym leader/trial captain hopeful that's taking his anger at being beaten/rejected out on the common people. That'd be a cool little down-to-earth motivation for a Pokemon villain to have, (it'd be a break from hatchet-faced old men joylessly planning global genocide for retarded, contradictory end-goals and their own God-complexes)

I'm very ok with this

I miss older grunts, they were QTs

Just like the generic gangsters they are.

Wow that sounds shitty. Might as well call her Plum as some kind of street name. Sounds better.

I quite like the idea of shit pokemon trainers banding together to usurp Alola and set up their own league since as far as I know Alola doesn't have a traditional league, makes sense since everything in pokemon right down to the economy is based around pokemon, having an entire region to yourselves (especially one with rare alternate forms of other pokemon) could be pretty lucrative

man I was fucking thinking of making a romhack based off Delta Species and the Holon region that was in the TCG, and now Game Freak is one upping me

am i missing something
how is raichu edgy
he's like pickachu's somewhat hip 90's jap older brother
earings n all

Because Ghost is best type.

Which a # of people would attack me and call me an edgy gen-wunner for liking the origional design more.

apparently there is no good art of grunt girls

it did that in pokemon stadium when it used surf to

why is magma grunt so cute?

because hood

What about fan games?

That girl really only looks like a boy with tits

sameface

I'd stain her goggles.

Fire staff dancing Marowak? That's interesting.

Plumeria hair accessories looks like a pig snout leaking a duel stream of pink and yellow fluid out of her head.

I wish I could recommend Reborn to Holla Forums. It's probably the best made pokemon fangame I've played. It has a shitload of content, it's challenging without being bullshit. It has a faggot who eventually realizes how annoying his colossal faggotry is. It has a great field battle system where fighting in the middle of a fucking ocean is not conducive to earthquakes or when using dive in the middle of polluted water is not healthy for the pokemon now submerged in pollution (unless they're a poison type)

But it also has a part done completley straight where a tumblr fake gender faggot (Fittingly, the fairy leader) goes on about gender non-binary crap, and then people start actually referring to the faggot as those stupid tumblr zip zop zoobity bop pronouns, and you have the option of being a boy, a girl, or a fe fi fo fum "other."

I'm just waiting for all the shitty Undertale fanart of Papyrus and Sans in "badass" costumes to compliment the look

I need Alola Marowak for my edgy team along with houndoom and bisharp

Please no I dont want this

Will we get an admin version of best rider?

God damn it user why did you had to remind me of that

Just a couple more years anons, then he will be released from the army.

is that some delicious brown i see

It's really not. Everyone there is pretty damn white.

They were saying that a couple of years ago.

When was the last chapter? I thought the guy only had to serve for like two years.

its vanilla lewds with hand holding and taking responsibility right?

Because she's adorable but she tries to act super serious and it only makes her look cuter.

It's exactly what would happen if a community of mainly 12 year olds all got together trying to make a fangame while also trying to make their ocs the most super special snowflake of them all. You got 1 or 2 with actual good ideas while the faggotry and autism (the bad kind) drown them out entirely.

the team flare female administrator or what ever she was is pure boner fuel.

Wasn't it last year that he got drafted though? Let me check.
Yep, middle of 2015.
If we are to believe them, there's one year to go.
Unless North Korea decides to fuck everyone up

I don't know what you niggers are on about, this incarnation looks like garbage.

he is safe, but he should watch out for female south koreans demons.

Better than that cosplaying Pikachu in ORAS

jesus christ it's actually real. is it too early to say pokemon is dead?

WAAAAAAAAAGH!!

This is a board for humans to post in, not slowbros.

because upset loli

jokes on you I'm a slowking

I'd fuck 1, 2, and 4.

37 FEET

thats weird.
did they mistype this little fairy looking thingy?

6/10 Could be longer

try again

AND YOU CAN'T TEACH THAT

With the state that gaming is in right now, I wouldn't be surprised if some

person of color

Threw a tantrum over that blatant appropriation of non-white culture.

fuck off with your shitty meme game

oh poor user is literally having ptsd

Kojima confirmed to be involved

Fucking Korea and their bullshit.

WE GONNA ROCK DOWN TO ELECTRIC AVENUE

feels good man

Stop.

no

This isn't just autism, it's ADVANCED autism

looks like the kind if stuff youd find on halfchan

are you trying to become the new longcat?

On Holla Forums, several years ago when thread archiving was a thing that required multiple requests to do.

Fucking 2006 Holla Forums halfchan at that. It was funny the first time it happened and then never again.

Jesus Christ, I remember that shit.

exactly what I thought of seeing this fags posts, I'm assuming that hes actually FROM halfchan, or maybe reddit, probably saw a screencap where they used that shit

what are you feeling
nostalgia or disgust?

W-What?

The proper reaction is both.

A little bit of both? I don't know, why do you care user?

damm this fetish poekemons…

Maybe based on a sea-cucumber?

Based on a sea cucumber, which can expel its organs like so

it's a sea cucumber, so it fights by barfing up its intestines in the shape of a fist

why not? why do you feel the need to let everyone know what youre thinking? i want you to feel stupid

I knew what it was based on, I was just mildly fucking terrified of what it could be in game. I know the series easily refers to death and spirits and shit but fucking SPITTING ORGANS AT YOU seems somewhat unsettling.

Some of the technical aspects and implications of this gen are actually mildly terrifying

Seems like more of the same really. Pokemon's always been dark.

And don't forget

fucking GF

Who knows user, there's still more aloha forms to be released

We finally got a Ghost type Marrowak

there was a time when people were yearing for scarier pokedex entries because they felt it had grown soft

Don't get me wrong, I think its cool, the sandcastle mon from the leak the other day is my new favorite, I'm just pointing out the obvious implications

Nope, it uses psychic powers to air-surf.

right, i just hope those anons are thrilled.

I NEED IT

I'm waiting for the day they actually explore that shit.
sure you can write in a pokedex that the pokemon makes Cthulhu look like a rattata but if it's not reflected in gameplay then it's worthless.
is Colosseum even canon? I distinctly remember that game mentioning that pokemon attacking humans is a pretty rare ocurrence when they introduce shadow pokemon.

Very true, the only time we ever see Ghost Types be truly terrifying is in the anime, in the game they're just a mildly useful typing with usually pretty cool looking designs, nothing more nothing less

oh…oh my fucking god user what is this game i played this game WHY CANT I REMEMBER

pokemon constantly attack people in the show. is the show canon?

I'm going to catch one, and name her Puka.

show also had a gastly conjure up two pokemon and fuse them together, and a gym leader who literally kills people that lose against her

You're talking about Sabrina right?

Sorta fucked up how the gloss over that and imply some sort of happy ending after Ash beats her

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Same here user when i saw that i had flash backs from that episode also it's ability that let it's surf on it's tail it's just a plain indication that Puka was an Alolan Pikachu the whole time

Threads of Fate

That would cement it's greatness to me

oh shit never mind its Threads of Fate how the fuck did I forget taht

I totally just remembered it but thank you. Jeeesus christ it's been forever

Buddy you have no idea how much I didn't know I needed this.

It has some potential as an actual fighter too, surge surf doubles its speed under electric terrain, so even if Alolan riachu has the same base speed at Kanto Riachu (110) that would make Alolan richu disgusting fast. That is assuming it will keep the same stats

I'd like to take the opportunity to go on a tangent since we touched on the subject. That arc with Sabrina in the show was total bullshit. I'm still mad about it. A gym leader for THE OFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE CHALLENGE is effectively killing every person who challenges her, and no one gives a shit. Even as a kid I thought this was fucking stupid, even by the show's standards. So they set up Sabrina as this major threat, which requires Ash to find and catch a special pokemon to be able to fight her. This is all well and good, since it leads to a fun episode with the ghost pokemon. It's the conclusion that pissed me off the most. Haunter vs. Kadabra. What a fucking sham. This is the episode that made me stop watching the show. After all this build-up, do we finally get to see Ash fight Sabrina for real? Hell no. Instead, we get a sequence of recycled scenes and tired Team Rocket gags, and padding of Haunter being a useless twat. But when we finally get to the end of the episode, NOW do we get to see Haunter fight Kadabra, like the title of the episode says? NOPE. Haunter ditches Ash AGAIN, we get to see Pikachu fight Kadabra for a minute, and then Haunter reappears to fuck around with Sabrina. She laughs and changes on a dime, "happy" ending. I felt so betrayed. Haunter and Kadabra are from two of the most popular evolution lines of gen one. It could have been fucking amazing. A proper animated showdown of two powerful pokemon with high stakes behind it. I thought the episode was called "Haunter vs. Kadabra", not "Haunter makes faces at Sabrina". All they had to do was deliver a satisfying payoff, and it would have excused the retarded set-up, but all we got was shit. I'm still mad.

like a weird mix of Spike Spiegel and MC Hammer. I'm okay with this I guess.

Autism is a hell of a drug
**Thankfully*

Come to think of it I was so hung up on the fact she was probably murdering people that I completly forgot this fact

when you think about it, each respective Region's League is essentially their government, with the gyms and gym leaders being the local governments and govenors

Ignoring the fact that she was killing people for a second, no one in Saffron City thought of reporting her in some official manner? Does the League not send out people to check up on the gym leaders? How are the gym leaders even selected and could they be impeached for criminal acts?

You think any of the Gym Leaders have abused their power to diddle the kids that come to their gym?

Where the hell are you getting that out of ?

Sabrina doing so is literally canon. Even comes with dollies and candy.

no user, im pretty sure its fairy type, remember the leaker, NO ES FAKE

if we dont get too many more bugs, air ride raichu will get a spot on my moon team

holy smokes

dat gang sign

PUNISHED GUZMA

=A FALLEN LEGEND==

AAAAAAAAAAA RAICHU DID IT! RAICHU DID IT! THE GOAT ELECTRIC RODENT GOT EVEN MORE GOAT!!!!!!!!

I still like the OG Raichu better design-wise but this is fucking great!

THEY LITERALLY EITHER HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE HOW TO USE ABILITIES OR THEY JUST DON’T GIVE A FLYING FUCK AT ALL.

It normally can have lightning rod user that's not new

COSPLAY GARDEVOIR IS BEST GARDEVOIR

Yes, so what the fuck good does it do NOW?!

Is it a major balance upset or something?

Seems like a pretty big buff though if both of the types Aloha Marowak has are specialized for Special attack

well, since it is not a ground type anymore, it keeps the immunity, no?

It actually does something now outside of double battles
Lightning rod makes the attacks do no damage, and raises special attack when hit
Marowak's original ground type negates that completely

give it an elec immunity it wouldnt have otherwise?

The special attack boost and electric immunity will help with the new typing

Yah I don't know what that user is talking about at all, its actually a pretty big upgrade for him, not only is it still immune to electric type moves, it gets a boost from those moves for it's Special attack, and with a Ghost/Fire typing that's not a bad thing to have

There are still heroes left in man

The best cosplayer.

Goddamn, I’m old. I didn’t realize they’d added that in the later generations.

i like it

OP pic, not the Raichu

Unfortunately, it has 50 base special attack. Hopefully Gamefreak swaps its attack and sp. attack values.

It would be kind of retarded if they changed the design, typing, abilities, and moves, but left the stats alone

OY VEY

Fairies are truly great.

this is fucking sweet

is this yugioh? this looks like yugioh

What will the anime writers pull out of their asses that breaks the rules of the games to justify Ash's Pikachu now?

CYKA
BLYAT

jap trailer

team skull are a bunch of street thugs

Original is better.

He will evolve him now.

Wishi Washi?

Eviolite or Light Ball

heart of the cards

Dude
Spiders are always squatting
Whoa

His soles aren't planted firmly on the ground. No true slav

Since when did Team Leaders have good taste?

That'd be pretty rad.

kek

Here's the English trailer

I don't know whether to name it Banjo or Mumbo.

'aight, best team confirmed.

I can squat like that, does that mean I have Slav ancestry?

It'll have 30 base HP, Gamefreak hates fun.

Unless it has a decent HP, it would be an amazing pokemon for switch-trolling.

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiiit

I think it'll have in the 60-80 range. Gamefreak hates fun, but they seem to hate Smogon's fun. Look at what's been released so far- a poison type who can knock out popular steel walls like Ferrothorn or Klefki, a ghost/fairy that can whiff the first hit from any source, a Pokemon immune to all conditions but sleep, a rock/flying type that changes from defense to offense mid battle, and a water type that switches modes based on the right conditions. Smogon is going to ban half of these, regardless of stats.

Fucking hell, it is Hawaii.

Are regional variants divided across versions? I noticed where the original and the variant were placed against the sun/moon background swapped around a few times.

I'm not really complaining, but… Ever since Go Ichinose left, It actually feels strange how different the music in the games are becoming. And while many of them are fine, they either seem to lack that flare most of the other titles had, (especially BW1/2 HG/SS.) Or they sound like they belong to a different game.

It's a shame he didn't get a chance to do anything for the 3DS titles. Since the midi limitations weren't a problem by that point.

Is it safe to assume alolan pokes cannot be traded to ORAS or X/Y?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii#Kingdom_of_Hawai.CA.BBi

Why do I like Alolan Meowth? I don't even like regular Meowth.
it's just a fucking recolor that looks sassy
please help

unless they changed how HP is calculated, thats not actually possible, because Blissey has the maximum hp base, 255.

He looks like an arrogant little shit, is why.

Could be a great way to keep your opponent from setting up in the early-to-mid-game out of fear that they'll be taking a free final gambit if they aim for a sweep.
STALL WINS AGAIN'

forgot to remove the flag, oops

Why are you asking for help?

Some of these new pokemons sure are smug.

Smug Cat is best cat, I can't wait to see how smug Persian gets.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Then make it the same base HP as Blissey

Because I have no idea why I like the smug cat, I'm asking anons for help on figuring it out.

They didn't show off an evolution, so it might not even evolve

Smug and confident expression and body language.
A lithe body that it likes to pose with.

It just oozes confidence. Maybe you like that.
Or maybe your attracted to its rounded, curvy, feminine figure.

Nah, it just punishes greedy set ups and encourages the use of bulkier sweepers.

I'm gonna go with that first guess just based on the fact that I like other smug nintendo cats.

Reminder that a Puka is in fact a Hawaiian shell.

Bob isn't smug, he's chill. The chillest.

Yes, user, but he is also very smug.

I fucking bet this is what will happen.

Webm for folks who are allergic to jewtube

I think it is just coincidence.

I'm sure that it won't allow you to switch the variants into ORAS/XY. What I am wondering if the variants will only be exclusive to this specific generation or if they will come back in future generations.

I wanna fuck Bob's ass while he keeps smiling that smug face at me

Knowing them it'll be exclusive to these games only.

(checked)
Jesus, user, that's fucking gay

I'd rather not deal with the idea of a spiky ear pichu multiplied by whatever amount of alola variants there are.

PLEASE

welcome to the spooky generation, because hawaii
betting team skull are desperate to be the bad guys but actually holy fuck there's someone way worse and actually evil instead of just wannabees, they scream edgy teens instead of "criminal team"
reminder hawaii is the land of human sacrifices and night marchers
reminder in between cute and doofy pokemon we get horrifying shit trying to be cute and most of the doofy pokemon are actually scary too but merely pretending to be dumb

this highlights it pretty well
Morelull is a fairy of the mushroom circle sort, the but literally the stump
referring to where fairies would call children out into their mystical circles and abduct them, never to be seen again
Pyukumuku looks doofy or cute but it's a sea cucumber that shits its organs at things, it probably has something spooky in its dex too because fuck you that's why
the admin is a punk girl and termed after a family member and the grunts look stupid trying to do their stance and shit, it's like a baby tier gang
I feel like the day/night system is going to get some love this time around since it has such importance in Hawaiian tradition

cute as fuck raichu though, more doubles support too, fun

Actually I prefer Belle. I used to like Lucha, but then they doubled up on pikachu in pokken and totally spaced Hawlucha because pikachu

it's still a meowth, so it still evolves into persian

Which is a shame because I used Hawlucha and Pikachu Libre as my tag-team bros. They were Thunder and Lightning AKA "Fuerza de nauture"

Is my cat jewish?

Why would you give me this feel

That depends on the organ spitted.

I'm tapped out of insights on the new Pokemon. Let's see what the ifficial sight says about the new villains

Wow. They really are just a gang. Their leader is an old has-been lashing out because he never made it big, the rank-and-file are just wannabe-anarchists in matching shirts flocking to him because he gives them an excuse to chimp out, and the second-in-command is just following them around to bail them out if the cops catch them. No organization, no cartoon supervillain end-goal, just rage against "the system keeping us down".

They're my absolute favorite villain team so far. Game Freak better not fuck them up, they're perfect as they are

Also anyone else think the female grunt looks like Nonon in her Nudist Beach uniform?

welp

they look nothing alike
nonon did not invent skull hats

only a little, but you did make skullgirl slightly hotter

YES

new technique, possibly a Fire version of Swift?

machoke better hope that pyukumuku doesnt produce holothurins

How did you get a surfing Pikachu in gen 6?

So are there gunna be Aloha Cubone, Pichu and Pikachu too?

Would be kinda weird to have them have their normal typing and appearance and just evolve into something completely different, wonder if their stats are changed and if evolving them from this normal state would carry over their old stats

the japanese trailer showed normal cubone and pikachu evolving, so maybe not

Legit ways? You can either trade them up from an earlier game or get one of the nip event ones.

Other than that, cheatan to make one.

I really do like it, its a pleasant change from the really stupid anime villain plots of the previous gens, these guys aren't some terrorist sect looking to rule the world by capturing the box art legendaries, they're just a bunch of wiggers that are pissed the Island's Pokemon League doesn't allow casuals to rise up through the ranks

My guess is the box art legendaries' involvement is going to be entirely incidental to their plan and eventually we work together with them to fix some end of the world bullshit they'll likely cause with them

CHECKING THOSE QUADS

It didn't show the FULL evolution. They might have an embargo on them, much like Mudsdale's pre form.

Or the pre form is simply the same and it is strictly the evolved form that has a difference.

Pretty lame and sorta lazy then, and inconsistent too, why have the Vulpix and Sandshrew lines both get Aloha forms but no one else?

Some seem to be full lines, like vulpix and sandshrew, while some seem to be just evolved ones like exeggutor.

the team skull themes are fantastic

Anyone notice Alola Marrowak's new attack?
It looked like Bone Club, but it had a ghostly fire around it. Not to mention it did double damage to Haunter (judging by the SFX).
Shadow Bone?

Also;
It's gonna be easy again, isn't it?

Are we getting anymore trailers after this for now? Or is this one the last for awhile?

probably not for another month

Maybe you fight him more than once

It's probably like Giovanni in that you fight him a couple of times before the real showdown or something. r-right?

could be a "first fight" like in black and white with N, granted it'd be closest to the chargestone cave battle
you deal with team skull in the first half of the game, leaving the level curve at somewhere like 60 cap or higher depending on difficulty spikes

I can get one from DP but I'd have to delete Surf to transfer it up, can it be retaught Surf or do I have to get one a different way?

Did you not see how much of a step backwards Gen 6 was in terms of content and difficulty compared to Gen 5?

Expect Gen 7 to be worse

Did NoA finally change something for the better in the translation?

Considering Bone Club is its signature move, you can bet they are doing to add a Ghost equivalent of it.for the Alolan form.

I think you need a gen 6 event pikachu

pick 1

user listen to the theme in the JP tralier, then listen to the one in the NA one, Try and tell me the music they use in the JP version is better you fucking weeb

NoA doesn't handle Pokemon's localization, gamefreak has their own localization team

Oh you're bound to fight him more than once.
I just think 2 Pokemon by a boss (be it a gym, Admin, whatever) at level 30 is piss easy.
Unless he has shenanigans like Super-Effective weakening berries or he can use Z-Moves.
Embed is the Japanese trailer. Slightly different footage, new animations for attacks, etc.
Also what sounds like what could be Team Skull's battle theme, and their HQ (an abandoned building with paint everywhere) or they vandalize an art gallery.

You know Japs have shit taste in everything, right?

it doesn't matter what you think, you didn't make the game

and so do you

You don't know me, user.

the point is there's no such thing as good localization

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

whatever
deal with it faggot
if you think that shit can't be accurately translated, you find someone who knows japanese and english better than you fucking do

That's an absolute statement

TECHNOLOGY

Cry harder you fucking weeb

What's it like being a plebeian?

i think you're on the wrong website, bub

I mean, they're pretty bottom tier in terms of a criminal syndicate, but that'd be a cool touch.

I don't know if it has a psychological term, but seeing shit like Wishiwashi's Schooling artwork and the X-com 2 cover art make me itchy as fuck for some reason

jesus fucking christ the cringe
it's like watching amv hell

Because everything can be accurately translated, right?

They're a bunch of wiggers that are pissed the system is too hard for them

They're basically bernie bros, you think everything they have isn't just stuff they stole?

Once again user, you're a weeabo that needs to fuck off

Considering how the island doesn't even have an established Gym system, I think it's fitting that they're so primitive, for lack of a better term.

yes, nigger
everything can be accurately translated
just because a bunch of hot pocket translators that do it for free have to fill up a page with explanation, doesn't mean everyone does
shitsurei isn't even necessary, because we see the 4-2-0 signs he makes with his hands, which americans understand as a number that has to do with marijuana

Man, it must be easy to win arguments against people who aren't in this thread.

Gyro was making a weed joke this entire time?

yes

user I don't know who the fuck you are but this is the nigger I'm dealing with his arguement here is literally that

Read the thread before you post you stupid nigger

now that i think about it, him saying shitsurei is probably a consideration for the japanese readers, since i'm pretty sure 420 isn't their police code for marijuana possession

Can't be much worse than Gen 1 Giovanni, honestly.

I have been, jackass. I'm just saying sometimes shit just doesn't make sense if you directly translate it. I can't take English idioms to most of the planet, why the fuck would Japanese wordplay be any different?

you can, though

No fucking shit user, that was never my argument

Well, good, faggot, it looks like we've been agreeing this whole time.

Is it a fairly commonly understood concept outside of America though? even if they don't know the meaning behind WHY it's connected to weed?

probably not, considering we only even associate it with weed because of police code
as a japanese dude it's likely the only reason you'd know what 420 means is because you listen to Sublime or some shit

I don't think they're actually going to be the main villains, I mean how often do you fight the leader of the enemy team and he has a level 30 spider this big boss is just a ruse

This guy has a point. Ariados has been forgotten for a reason.

STANDING

Don't dash my hopes on a Mega/Synchro Ariados m8.

It's gen 2, user, that means Gamefreak is never touching it again.

he's got two left, so it's his first poke, not his signature/main

What if Guzma is the big boss of that island's division of Team Skull?
His division is more set up to spread chaos. The later islands have more skilled members, becoming a proper criminal syndicate.

It'll never happen of course.

Could be, Guzma and Plumeria could just be the bosses of their respective islands, that would be kinda cool

Man, with THIS shitbag running around I can honestly say Sabrina no longer surprises me.

I remember that faggot, what an edgy loser, he's like Silver from the games but 10x worse with no redemption or anything, 100% pure edge "I hate friendship!"

He's the antithesis of Ash for no other reason than that

Not to mention what he did to that poor Chimchar.

And then rage quitting in the middle of a double battle.

Openly disrespecting and insulting a gym leader.

Geeze, wasn't he supposed to be a mocking parody of Smogon types? That kind of fell off quickly. How much of a hard on did the director have for that douche?

Yeah, you're kind of full of shit.

He did search out mons with superior stats for the team he wanted didn't he? completely forgot about that part, maybe he was Nintendo's middle finger to the competitive community

Yeah, he was SUPPOSED to be that middle finger, but the guy in charge of the show pretty much fell in gay love with him and pretty much let that message fall off to the side.

The closest he ever really got was that double battle I mentioned where he rage quit, and even THEN they still fucked that up by having him do things that no Smogon player worth his salt would ever do such as being a teamkilling fucktard. Ash basically won that battle on his own and with a freaking handicap.

Muh dick.

I don't recommend reading Pokemon Special manga then.
Nearly all the leaders try to off Red in some way. Surge outright tries to shock him before dropping him off the boat. The eliete four freeze him in ice when he beats them to keep their record perfect.

I'm getting huge Jet Set Radio vibes from Team Skull. Honestly I'm really liking how this gen is shaping up now.

Forced meme