HAPPENING

HAPPENING

i hate myself now more than ever

HOW DID WE ALLOW THESE FUCKING LIBERALS TO TAKE OUR NAME

no thanks tbh

LET ALL THE WHITE MEN LEAD THE CHARG-
NO THAT'S IMPLYING WE CAN'T DO IT OURSE-
WHAT YOU WANT TO SEND PEOPLE OF COLOUR TO DIE?

What is she going to do? Get Starbucks to write "Trump is a doodoo-head" on their cups?

Maybe she'll even hold a completely peaceful and law-abiding rally where she makes a very strongly worded case for why she doesn't like Trump, which will ultimately be hamstrung by the fact that the election is over and she was nothing but a Hillary supporter from the first.

I guarantee the idpolers will be welcoming back white males with open arms when shit starts to get hairy, they'll probably spend a year calling us lazy sexist racist cowards for not being cucks and letting them shit on us for years and putting up with it.

If the situation in Europe doesn't improve I'll probably wind up joining the fash. They're thick and witless but at least I won't be getting killed in a purge because of porkie and the identitarians.

You're bad at this, Holla Forums.

Hellofellowleftists.jpg

Nah, just in the UK and bored. Don't trust any of the other autists on here to do shit and I would rather join the fash than liberals.

Probably never be faced with the decision since the media is working as it should.

t. faggot who probably made a thread here asking about the coop party
I'm actually a paid up Corbynite, but the neolibs and media have fucked us down to 25%ish.

This is why I will be telling the nationalists that they are part of a Jewish conspiracy.

Not an argument: The best of.

The fact faggots from the UK are on here asking about various non-entities to join in an already media rigged two party system (we had two fucking threads on the coop party alone last week) yet with me being the only person who ever seems to know anything about these parties when these threads crop up should make you think about how fucked we are, rather than giddily loading up C:\Desktop\lefunnyredditreplies\polBTFOXD

We have the only left wing candidate for decades getting shilled to death by media and CCHQ while you autists rearrange deckchairs and that's plenty enough reason not to put any faith in you, and it is exactly what happened in 2008.

wat

Corbyn's a pied piper plant.

Sorry that you've been duped lad.

CCHQ = Conservative Campaign/Communications Headquarters

Paid commenters have been in use by the UK for a good few years now. It's why discussion on news articles has become so poor. They've been caught out doing it from the Department of Work and Pensions HQ trying to discredit a disabled charity, but the newspapers have never bothered to look into it on their own sites.

Proofs

There's no way you're a real human. How do I know you're not from CCHQ spreading dissent among the ranks of us true leftists

Because I'm not a cheapskate Tory so my IP address doesn't resolve to government property.

That would be witty if it wasn't explained in the reply you quoted.

That one's a good one.

I can see you're a cut above the other autists here.

Well, yes. Saying "let all the white men lead" does sort of imply nobody else can do it.

Hi Ben.

Hi Ben.

Hi Ben.

That's dumb, I've been to local Labour Party meetings, the only idpolers are old affluent hippies, just trash talk idpol and promote class struggle, and the rest will speak up.

I old working class members think they're a dying unwelcome breed hence they take a backseat, but if they can see that there's a future ie yourself to reclaim the struggle, they will speak up with you.

Hey now, doing that thing from The Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism where the Middle try to Organize the Low against the High, with no real indentions of helping the Low once dhey replace dhe High, is a broud dradition going bag to dhe founding of our broud gundree :DDDD

#NotYourMeatshield