THE POLLS ARE IN: FATE SERIES BEST SERVANT

DO THE JAPANESE HAVE BEST TASTE, OR WORST?!

Also, Fate Extella thread

Other urls found in this thread:

please
mega.nz/#!dsokCLYJ!YFcPkeelYcCRoff-_zHcJojuUuM2uoeWO_UBEeZYRcs
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New character trailers are up on daily motion because
NASU AND THE JAPS ACTIVELY TARGET YOUR REGION TO MAKE SURE YOU CANNOT ENJOY GOOD THINGS

sili con era link
please use archive.is/2016/08/10/fateextella-trailers-show-nero-claudius-tamamo-no-mae-attila-musou-style-action/

It was a group poll, therefore it was rigged
Gawain a shit, shouldn't have been grouped with Nero

But are there really more fans of Eliz, Karna and Berserker LuBu than of Nero and Archer combined?

Maybe the reason they put Gawain in there was because they thought it would be a shoo-in otherwise.

Maybe they misunderstood just how awful Gawain is….

BTFO SABREFAGS
CASTER BEST GIRL

What the fuck is this garbage? Isn't there already a waifu thread up? Reported.

Eliz and Karna are fairly popular thanks to their usefulness in f/go

Then again Tamamo is really useful in f/go too so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Speaking of Fate/Grand Oder, summer event starts in less than 12 hours. Free 4* summer Scathatch for completing the event.

I don't know, user. I'm getting pretty keen on Hun Saber the more I look into her.

Also, uploading the trailers unlisted
don't flag my channel

Read the OP again, user

That looked gorgeous. I might dig it, but I've heard it sucks. What's it like?

Fate a shit

In Fate Extra Caster is literally a deity that's pretending to be a Servant out of curiosity

also because the self-aware NPC of a man who once lived managed to use the vast power of magic to summon her to the earth.

what horrible tastes.

I know
Attila should have won

Fucking kill me.
I haven't looked too much into the newer Fate stuff other than Extella so I haven't had a look at Atilla yet.

Not going to lie, I'v only seen Fate/Zero but I liked what I saw a lot, that said I'm very disappointed with the vast majority of the series and overall the design of a lot of the characters.

I think it's alright. See video related for a quick look at the gameplay.

Honestly, I just play it for the characters. Trying to get something you want from the gacha is total despair, though. The drop rates for 5 star servants is fucking 1%!

I'm just glad Saber lost. That cunt needs to fuck off already just like Lightning possibly did with all things Final Fantasy.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work with any android emulator anymore. You need a tablet or smartphone in order to play it.

You know that it's a different saber, right? Nero (red saber) hasn't been in nearly as much Fate related stuff as Arturia.
I like them both

Let me guess, I have to format my smartphone with Japanese mode or some shit?

And everything is right in the world.

Casters are best servants.

Nope, just sideload the app (assuming you have android) using qooapp or with the .apk from google.

You should have used something others than that rainbow sword clown reject for your bait, that one is far too obvious.

Fate/Zero is the best of the lot (UBW is OK), it actually has class and standards.

The later entries are all weaboo pandering with some of the worst designs in anime history.

Don't you get tired of sucking Urobutcher's cock, you kike?

I bet you don't like subtlety either faggot.

Get some taste, you faggots. Designs are horrible.
And Fate/Extra is shit.

Subtelty? Good writing? In the crap now prodced? HA. HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>>>/furry/
and stay there

Only because they're usually OP as all hell.

Wait, really? But it's unlisted! How did that happen?

I heard she is a Type or that she's related to a Type, or something.

Might explain why her in-game model is lookin' a little ayy

This looks really familiar, actually. Wasn't there some kind of dungeon crawler thing made in the West that was like this? Game was all about getting loot and killing skeletons

Oh good.
Well, it's better than CS:GO gambling

Are we ready for some HNNNNNNNGG?

Oh yeah, skip to 3:40 if you want maximum cute.

Furry is anthropomorphic bestiality
anime girls with fox/cat ears and a tail don't count.

Though I always wondered what the sides of their heads look like under all that hair…

Because the blatant self-retconning of the very first Fate/Stay Night between its own routes provided very good writing, right?

Fate/EXTRA is better written, paced and has a better plot than FSN in its entirety (aside from Heaven's Feel, which was simultaneously the best and worst route).

Also, Archer's character makes more sense in Extra– or rather, he's not as stupid and long in the jaw as he is FSN.

Kotomine also had a lot of potential as a villain but instead of utilizing him properly his whole motivation is just

And inb4 someone brings up Fate/Zero→ the best thing to come out of FSN is Zero, and the best thing to come out of Zero is the latter half of it, after the episode-long monologues about story mechanics with guys WALKING IN A CIRCLE AND TALKING

tl;dr this series has always had horrible issues mainly because its utterly and irrevocably derivative to its core premise (ex: none of the servants, save for Emiya, are original), but people who like a bit of game in their games like Extra.
To be fair, Twice Pieceman was retarded.

I always liked this scene.
And I'm still angry that Extra CCC was never localized.

CCC I would have had to have played twice, once with Tamamo and once with Gil, just for his crazy fucking ending.

YOu know I never did see his ending
Saber bride and Power Ranger Tamamo were great endings, though

Well, fuck me and don't call me tomorrow, that's surprising.

You mean Caster?
It would not have been surprising if it was Saber

*Saber not, sorry.

Well, to be fair, I think the nips prefer their deities over European icons.

And to be fair, Tamamo is literally a deity pretending to be a servant in Extra. Pretty sure she was summoned by Twice Pieceman before he tossed her aside in favor of a greater power (Buddha)

I was thinking more about Japan's apparent never-ending boner for Saber, that she'd win even if she was grouped with other people.
Dunno currently which are the most popular servants, not just in this game.

Is there a new modded F/GO apk yet?

You mean Sony since they own Fate now

It might just be a lightning situation where no one actually likes her.

No they actually do love her she was #1 during Type-Moon Fes and she has so many variants because the president of Type-Moon is also the artist that draws her

Fate is shit anyways

Fate/Grand Order summer event is a go.

Holy shit some of these new noble phantasms are great.

Also, posting Lancer Tamamo's card art since I know there's tons of Tamamofags in here.

lancer tamamo? what bullshit. how could she be a lancer?

Heroic Spirits can be summoned as different classes, user. Lancer Tamamo attacks with her umbrella, Archer Arturia attacks with a water gun

but they were only supposed to be in classes that actually make sense that they have an aptitude for. like fate stay night lancer could be a berserker cause he had fits of rage in life and he could be a caster using the runes. if you try to put a servant in a class that it's not really supposed to be you get gilles as a caster when he is really not supposed to be so he is a improper heroic spirit and one of the weakest heroic spirits

or did they throw that out the window?

It still makes sense, but it's a summer event and it's meant to be a bit of a joke. Mordred is also a Rider class servant for this event because she uses a surfboard.

Its an event don't think too hard about it.

oh i get it now. that actually is pretty funny then

what

This is literally common knowledge since the KnK movies, Sony approach Nasu after the success of KnK on what else they should adapt he told them Fate/Zero and the rest is history. They also fund and publish Fate/Grand Order which made them huge money. Nasu also said he doesn't want to work on Tsukihime remake because F/GO is more important since its his legacy.

the what?

If I didn't know Nasu was sitting on piles of gold and his name is beyond famous in the visual novel and anime mediums and Saber is pretty much one of the Mickey Mouse of japanime
I would say that sentence is somehow depressing.

Glad to know Nasu is still absolutely at fault for not bringing up Tsukihime for a good looking remake.

Almost literally the catch phrase of the entire Fate franchise
the actual catch phrase is retcon

She is a cutie for sure! Any footage of her using that lancebrella?

Kara no Kyokai Sony literally made the movies which was a huge success for both companies

HEY
WATCH IT
…it's a tri-color sword that slashes with rainbows

There's a difference!

It's worth a nickle and time. I hope Extella has the writing (and better) of Extra but
you know
with actual gameplay

No wonder Fate animations look so amazing these days. Huh

Thanks. You're a good man.

Aren't we all? None of this shitty rock, paper, scissors bullshit.

Hours late, but here you go.

They look nice but they are soulless, just like anything efotable makes. All that poor execution and direction.

What the hell ragna is doing there?

Hnngh, I wish she were available already

Hope you like Dynasty Warriors user.

Director is getting replaced for HF movies because he couldn't deliver Sony replaced him with the guy who director Madoka, F/Z, and various other animes he had a popular hit with.

We all know who the real best "servant" is here, if you can call him that.

what do you mean they are soulless?

I don't, actually
I like Samurai Warriors

Fate/Extra CCC when?

As soon as someone finally translates that whole thing or when you learn to read nip.

Too long to translate and people would just complain about the errors translators will make regarding Nasu style writing

FGO is Pokemon now.

Sony Music is a sponsor to the Pokemon anime they can get away with it.

Why is this game still Nip only? There's plenty of these kind of character collection games disguised as turn based RPGs that are wildly succesful in the US.

Nasu hates Westerns and Sony already DCMA the fan translations

Because DW is being very cheap and doesn't wanna host servers for NA players. Plus if they put it up on the English google play store, they have to give even more of a cut of their profits to google. They realize that any westerner interested in playing the game is already doing so via the JP version.

Sony isn't involved in F/GO in any capacity afaik

Aniplex is apart of Sony Music and they publish F/GO and funds the anime

does nasu really hate westerners?

More like he doesn't know you guys exist or care, Sony however does when they learned a lot of people imported the KnK movies so they added English subs to Fate/Zero BD and did a Nico broadcast, they also haven't banned gaijins in FGO because they know Western whale for waifus and has their store dedicated to selling Fate stuff.

No he doesn't otherwise he wouldn't pander to westerners using his own websites like on April Fools and other days. This is all the fault of sonyggers.

Forgot what I said he might actually does hate Westerns, I heard rumors he blocked EVO from streaming Melty Blood and refused multiple offers to bring his original works to the West because he wants to retain sole ownership through out the world.

I hope the remake never gets finished, it wont do justice to the original. Nasu's prime was many years ago.

I just want a bunch of good adaptions to the works. UBW was terrible even it did have stunning animation but that shit direction. Still after all these years the best thing they adapted was something that didn't really exist at all which was carnival.

Fate/Extra is getting an anime animated by Sony's personal bitch #1 Shaft with unlimited budget for Nasu to make any changes he want so there's that

Sauce?

It was said in AnimeJapan that Nasu will have unlimited budget money to do whatever he wants Sony will pay for everything

Didn't ZUN do the same with Touhou?

Then again, he didn't sell out to Sony.

Bump

Anyone have a webm of these
Or better quality youtube so I can do it myself?
FLOOD DETECTED REEEE

How do I into Grand Order?

Just download and run it.

Blue stacks and Memu both keep crashing

Ah, you need a patched APK in order to play, since in a recent update they blocked emulators and rooted devices(god damn asian cheaters).
mega.nz/#!dsokCLYJ!YFcPkeelYcCRoff-_zHcJojuUuM2uoeWO_UBEeZYRcs
When an update hits that requires a new APK it'll stop working, so just check out pastebin.com/Hp918cqA and a new patched APK should be uploaded soon after.

I didn`t even know there was a Fate cellphone game,let alone that it had summer events. Is it like a cellphone version of Fate Extra but with farm vile mechanics ?.

I think it was said somewhere that Nero could have been a berserker but she simply wanted to be a saber and so she was. I don't know, maybe her Imperial Privilege skill lets her do that.

That's because her backstory outright says that she didn't and that she immediately responded to aiding the people.

"Contrary to popular belief, Nero quickly responded to the disaster and even contributed to relief efforts out of her own personal funds. While she became immensely popular with the common citizenry, her populist policies combined with her sometimes bizarre predilections earned her the ire of not only the higher castes, but also of historians who insist on painting her as a tyrant."

Or did you simply mean that you didn't like what they did with her backstory in the first place?

We totally need more saberface designs, amirite? Hahahaha.

Extra…good plot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I do agree that FSN is kinda crappy (Berserker/Archer fight and Saber getting rekt by Gil are the only good things).

Please keep in mind that DW might eventually ban people for using a patched APK. Just be cautious.

Sader is the greatest servant.

As usual, japan has shit taste in Japanese things.

SABREFAGS BTFO

Well they do know about people using the patched APK, they only really have an issue when it's used for cheating, which is what the SEAs were doing when they released their own version of it.