So i got some new hardware that can run a ps2 emulator, what should i emulate, any suggestions?

So i got some new hardware that can run a ps2 emulator, what should i emulate, any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/PlayStation_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ace Combat 4
Ace Combat 5
Ace Combat 6

Steambot Chronicles, there is lots of freedom and you get the option to utterly break the heroine every step of the way and destroy her heart utterly. It's great, a nice fresh pace from not being allowed to do that kind of stuff normally.

Someone made a wiki of past recommended PS2 games on Holla Forums

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/PlayStation_2

My personal favorites are Shadow Hearts 1-3, Dark Cloud 1 and 2, Maximo (both games) and Okami.

what's the gameplay like? sounds interesting

i completely forgot about maximo, that game was the shit

It's an RPG with Mechs and has a wild west feel to it because steam, the battles are not turn based though you actually move around live and fight with said mechs. Beyond that it's comparable to what a standard RPG is like but again you have a lot of choices to how you can play your character and it actually does lead to different outcomes and freedom of choice.

Of course there is some empty choices but you can be a complete dick and that will lead to a signifcantly different outcome then being a goody two shoes.

i just downloaded path of the samurai 2 and the voice acting is fucking incredible

I sincerely hope you meant Zero since 6 was an Xbox 360 exclusive.

Shadow of the Colussus and some Katamaris.

MGS 2 and 3
Zone of the Enders 1&2
God Hand
Devil may Cry 1, maybe 3 if you can't get the fixes for the PC version
SMT Nocturne, DDS 1/2

Yakuza 1 and 2
Spiderman 2
Timesplitters 2

emulate a gun and shoot yourself

Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3

Good fun, tbh.

I was gonna say he needs to emulate a noose, but that works too.

by the way that wiki is infested with redditors

The Wiki is reddit central. Full of horse shit trash bin suggestions.

meh

God hand
Romance of the three kingdoms 7 to 11
Lessen 2
Samurai warriors
Haunting grounds
Resident evil and silent hill games
Gundam zeon federation
Gundam 1 year war
Ar tonelico 1 and 2

Kessen*

playing shinobi brings me back to how many 3D games on that era had absolutely garbage controls

Best take a look at all three of these, regardless of whether one or another is more 'reddit trash' than another.
Even Reddit will occasionally like a good game.

yakuza

So make him play all their bad suggestions until a good one comes up, yeah no.

urban chaos riot response is pretty fun, also ff12

God Hand, you should probably play this at the very least.
Katamari Damacy, as at least the PS3 version isn't notably better, and runs so shit you might be better off emulating a PS2 title.
Gitaroo Man, a really neat if short rhythm game with an awesome original soundtrack.