What did this guy do again?

Pic related.

Gives monkeys a bad name.

Wew

He designs massive amounts of butthurt.

NO PAJEET SHIT IN THE STREET, NOT IN THE VIDEO GAMES

POO IN SPACE

SIM SIM SHIT IN THE SPACECRAFT

Nothing than be a angry little cunt on the internet.
Also he hates white people, don't know why he is living in a country that is majority white when he could live in all the wonderful* non-white countries.

I am actually seeing more and more people dropping EA because of this guy.
I wonder when EA will have to fire him and admit there can be people racist towards white.

Actually it doesn't.
I also have seen it in defence of one feminist so I am more inclined to just call the fucked racist.

She wore a shirt with I drink male tears and posted it somewhere. When people started calling it out, faggots responded by saying it means semen.

There was a reference to the term meaning semen in some old book or something. Not that it matters, you can designate words with new meanings just by asserting that the word has the new meaning. If words like feminism or racism or literally can be redefined like this then so can male tears.

This has to be a joke.

Niggers and jews are the source of all the shit in the first world, this isn't a joke but reality kicking in, user.

little did he know his hero wouldn`t give a fuck for his curry nigger ass

What are you on about lad?
Mohammed Ali was one of the few based blacks.
I was talking about how this monstrous multi-culti faggot has a black in the background who was pro segregation and such.

See

whoops!

Indians are actually quite smart once you get em to stop pooing in the loo and train em into doing something useful.
This is why companies hire em when looking for "diversity hires" instead of blacks, hispanics etc..

they already don't poo in the loo lad
Also indians are only hired because they are submissive fucks with no standards. Every one of them needs to be trained because they don't teach them anything practical in their countries and the ones born in US usually dunk in social justice koolaid

Yes, but you can train em.
That's the point.

You are so wrong user.
Jesus.
Indians are hired because they get degrees in their shithole countries without being diversity hires.
Meaning they worked for their degrees.
That doesn't make them smart though.
Someone with a PhD in Engineering from India is not as good as someone like that who's white.
Besides, they're submissive, cheap and you get diversity points.

TL;DR: Being smarter than blacks/ hispanics != being smart.

India has anti-caste laws, giving low caste people MUCH easier time getting into uni. Googlee it you fucking tard.

my brother in law said that he thinks indians are actually pretty impressive - their country is so full of shit that they bust their ass off to get a decent job outside of it
i'd agree with him if i thought their education was actually any good

you can train a fucking methhead to do codemonkey shit. its not an accomplishment

The entire Indian "academic" system is a huge diversity hire with mandatory quotas and no standards.
around 20% of university seats are reserved for backward classes and the degrees are so worthless that you can find hundreds of degree holders who will work for you for free for 2+ years. This is because you are practically guarenteed a degree when you get admission in a university no matter how poorly you do.
Not to mention every single one of them is a penny pinching kike with less than 2% of the population even paying taxes.

Nice attempt at propaganda Babu.

THAT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE user!
You're just supporting my claim.
I didn't know that.

Some Indians are pretty smart though, plenty of math and crypto stuff was done by them. Keep in mind India isn't homogeneous, I think the ones on the north are the clever ones but am not sure.

Oh boy, you really fell for leftist memes.
And of course some of them are smart.
I promise you there are smart blacks as well.
The exception does not dictate or overrule the norm.

Back to your shithole Pajeet, your kind is not welcome here.

did anyone actually say that?

Exactly.
He also emits all the signals announcing his almost complete Alluhackbar transformation.
Can't wait; This company deserves it.

Why not just move back to India and try to make it better in order to prove how shit whitey is?
Unicef would even give him money to make a poo in the loo game. It would look great on his CV.

But user, that'd require agency.

why not go back to china since you like chinese women so much

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

No they hire them because they are cheap and you can treat them like shit.

I've been there a few times. Wouldn't live there.

hey user could you post more?

How are you supposed to read that?

Sorry I don't even know who it is but you can probably reverse image search her.

well i will check right now

Fucking aussies, I swear.

From left to right you dumb nigger.

Pajeet goes on an asshurt rampage when hard data proves India is a literal shithole.

user please.

someone ought to link that shit to him

what a lovely lady.

I want to have sex with her.

How come there's no media outrage from a big videogame company hiring a publicly racist guy that posts racists rants on Twitter all the time?

He seriously lacks any kind of self awarenesses.

Maybe he's not a SJW, he may just be full blown racist.

because it's not racist when he's a minority. People who aren't white can't be racist. It's simple. Just like how women can't be sexist.

What's the difference?

So this is why he hates white people, reminds me of an Australian comedian from Pakistan heritage got interviewed as a child because they thought he was related to saddam hussain.

He was eternally butt hurt and now openly mocks white people in his sketches.

SJWs preach and sell themselves as morality personified.
If he never adhered to that, he wasn't really being hypocritical.

Then he's not Australian, now is he?

So apparently this guys dad was a Sheikh and fled India because they were getting persecuted in the 80s.

He got taken in by Canada and now he openly shits on the people that saved his family.

It's funny actually how these SJWs get away with all their bullshit.

Remember Brendan Eich? He merely donated money against gay marriage some time ago. He wasn't even talking about hating gay marriage yet people learned of it when he took the helm of Firefox, and had to resign over it.

That was him simply having an opinion.

Yet here we have Manveer openly being racist against white people and celebrated for it

There's nothing wrong with being a racist.

nope, I guess you'd call him a Pakistani Australian

I'd call him a sandnigger and tell him to go back to the sandbox.

Pakis aren't technically sandniggers though are they? they're basically poo in the loos but majority muslim.

I don't much differentiate one brown chimp from the other. They all behave the same anyway.

because he's not white

This is why a shitton of Indians who can afford to travel to other countries to get degrees there
Western universities often make deals with people from India who have hard-working people but its government knows its standards of education are shit, so those governments pay the unis extra to take their students for STEM degrees. Then they go wherever they want with the money from a decent career, often funneling it back to their families back in their home country.

What else, you going to be a superpower by 2050? KEK

Thats fucking retarded mate. If he was a filthy Paki then he wasn't an Aussie. Only whites can be Australian.

how do you even joke about white people? there are many "white" people with their own culture and antics (like talking about how white people keep cat shit in their fridge while it's a Polish joke), and when you talk about niggers, pajeets, asians to a lessen extent, it applies to everyone with their respective skin color

He's not well known enough to matter I think. Anyways you can't expect anything from "people". You have to do it yourself if you want him shamed or otherwise punished.

No, they quietly ignored his ramblings in the hope that by not directing any attention to him sabotage the new Mass Effect, because someone at Bioware realized that whites buy games more than any other racial group and therefore can dictate what becomes successful.

You channel your seething jealousy into snide remarks directed at whites and then you go home and beg God to make you something other than a 4ft mystery-meat untouchable.

they'll only be a superpower if they manage to kill off the rest of humanity with whatever pathogen that is currently being cooked up at the river Gange.

Oh yeah my bad, I was being blind and somehow read it as him saying "Indians already poo in the loo".

Or their nukes. For some reason, a country where over half of the people shit on the streets and don't wipe their ass has lots of nukes.

I still hope every day that them and Pakistan will do humanity a favor and nuke each other into extinction.

Don't worry, one day god will flush those toilets.

It clearly means semen just by language alone. It's a male exclusive bodily fluid that's salty and semi-transparent. With white tears, it's literally white, like the sperm in semen. There's nothing else it could be.

Where I live that is every woman minus the starbucks.
No, I dont live in a glorious community with only white people

As buttpained as that Pajeet guy was, that was pretty quality banter

Why does this guy get a license to offend half of Bioware's fans with his racism?

How has he not been fired?

Top kek son
Bioware's audience in the current year are ethnomasochists from tumblr, they enjoy that shit

The only fans BioWare has left are numale cucks that enjoy getting verbally abused by subhumans and tumblrtards.

Of course not. The Starbucks and Iphone basically tip off the light globalist corporatism invading your home.

Honestly I used to think he was a jackass whenever I saw this vid. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized that he's completely right. Race mixing is fucked, and it destroys everything that makes us different physically. Don't even get me started on the "can't fit in with whites or blacks" meme. For the most part, it's true. He talks like an ass but he makes a fair point. I'm all for dating who you want but the second mixed kids start getting produced, shit gets fucky.

I get what they're going for, but whoever made this image needs to try harder.

GGers are fuckwits, which is no surprise at all, since they are leftists as well.

This

It doesn't say that though

This is what you got after being infested my redditors.

Being is a citizen of Sweden is different from being ethnically swede.
A Bengal Tiger doesn't become a Siberian one if its born in a mountain.

Oh fuck she's got a gun!

I dunno about him but White people are better bosses, at least in my opinion and expirience.

What's the point of this creature other than shock material?

Designated shitting thread?

What else is new.

Holy shit, how far right do you go?

THICC

kys nigger