Get Lisa Bloom's License Pulled

Lisa Bloom is a well known civil rights attorney for The Bloomfirm, a law office that mostly practices in civil rights, excessive forces, sexual discrimination, and bankruptcy. She's well known and well respected in the liberal elite circles and frequently makes appearances on MSNBC spouting her SJW nonsense. Recently however, she made several tweets, tweets that clearly show her discriminating against whites. Now I am pretty certain that what she is saying is illegal for an attorney, and she can get her licensed yanked by the California Bar Association for discriminating against a race. I say lets go for it. Start sending complaints to the Bar Association, call up their law office and let them known how we feel.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8wmwR
twitter.com/LisaBloom
thebloomfirm.com/
archive.is/lmOWs
calbar.ca.gov/
calbar.ca.gov/Portals/0/documents/forms/2017_ComplaintFormENG_201701.pdf
calbar.ca.gov/Portals/0/documents/ethics/2D_RRC/2017_CaliforniaRulesProfessionalConduct050717.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/8wmwR
twitter.com/LisaBloom

Twitter Profile

thebloomfirm.com/
archive.is/lmOWs

Fax: (818) 884-8079
Telephone: (818) 914-7397

Her Law Firm

The California Bar Association:
calbar.ca.gov/
(800)-843-9053 Number to call for misconduct complaint

(((Bloom)))

California Bar won't pull her shit. That state is far too pozzed and they probably have laws on the book protecting people like her.

Its worth a shot. Just got off the phone with the bar association. We would have to send either an email or a fax, and I believe you can do it anonymously. I would try and make a story saying you are an LGBT white male who is disgusted with her behavior.

I remember this kikess's mother

I think h ttps://faxzero.com/ should work for this purpose.

What do you mean we?

shut this cunt down

typical tricks™.

Nice call user I would have never known who the birth kikess was.
Pruff the apple dun fall far from tree.

Wasn't she supposed to be the attorney on the Duke LaCrosse hoax or was it mattressgirl?
This bitch has been BTFOd on several occaisions.
I partially remember her vehemently telling everyone to listen and believe about these poor "rape victims."
Also I remember her offering her services for those "poor" Cosby "victims."

Not to derail, but if you got fucked by Bill Cosby, you probably were asking for it. Those whores wanted to further their Hollywood career and they fucked Bill Cosby. That's the Bill Cosby scandal. They didn't make billions in Hollywood so they decided to press charges years later. And I hate niggers as much as the next sensible white man, but that's the truth.
Sorry for the blogpost.

calbar.ca.gov/Portals/0/documents/forms/2017_ComplaintFormENG_201701.pdf

Here's the complaint form. Should be easy enough to make a fake name and alias

Make up a spic fake name. They'll take it seriously if your name is "Javier Gutierrez."

Is she a Joo?

She is indeed.

>calbar.ca.gov/Portals/0/documents/ethics/2D_RRC/2017_CaliforniaRulesProfessionalConduct050717.pdf

Is the present day pope Jewish?

How ironic.

Did she do a "us fellow white people are against this"?

Nevermind found it. They always do that, it's like some kind of survival instinct.

Yes

Oy vey

Kek. She's already broken one the major rules off the bat. If enough people actually send faxes and emails to the bar association and make them legit, then they'll have to act.

As much as I would love to see her totally shit canned, the odds are probably about 90-1 that anything will be done to her.

Again, not if enough people complain. Pretend that you're a gay white male and are disgusted at what she tweeted. Those kinds of things will get the bar association sicked on her.

You're forgetting the rules of cultural Marxism.
If gay men aren't higher than kike women on the oppression food chain, then nobody will care.
No no no. You're a trans male. Right now trannies and sand niggers get the most oppression points with whites and asians getting the least.

That's when you start using the kikes own tactics against them. They think they're so smart and clever that they had centuries to perfect all this. You just need to be the very thing that they champion and create a story that destroys their narrative. A ==white== trans male complaining about this would be a major cause for concern. Jews are only now realizing people area using their own tactics against them.

Three smart posts in a row, this gives me a better feeling I think I will have to adjust the odds to reflect this.

Ah another TransGoy.