Montreal's Olympic Stadium "Big O" used to shelter Haitian refugees flowing from U.S. to Canada

CANADA YES
Montreal's Olympic Stadium "Big O" used to shelter Haitian refugees flowing from U.S. to Canada

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreals-big-o-used-to-shelter-haitian-refugees-flowing-from-u-s-to-canada
archive.is/TKvyz

Slight of hand used to move the idea that Haitians are the majority when it is known muslims are taking taxis to the Canadian boarder and are being accepted with open arms by CBA on the grounds that they are poor refugees under Trump. Jew lawyers come to there rescue and flood Canada with more filth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Haiti
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
nationaladvancement.ca/language/en/
crimesofthetimes.blogspot.com/2012/11/albert-schweitzer-and-his-controversial.html?m=1
8ch.net/pol/res/10374190.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hands down some of the worst niggers around.

If you don't have a child and and you are paying taxes here you're a fucking retard

NOW IN MAPLE FLAVOR

Wait a minute, the haitian refugees are poor so how did they get to USA?

My gut reaction was to respond there's no way Haitians could be worse than Somalians, but then I remembered Haiti's origin as a French colony where the niggers had an uprising that the French failed to suppress, resulting in the death of every white man, the rape of every white woman, and a subsequent genocide against any French-woman born mulattoes. Yeah, they're probably even shittier than poverty pirate mudslime niggers.

2D Big O remains objectively superior.

Usually charities groups. In the US charity groups are being stifled by Trump's ban on several countries but that doesn't step them from doing their job.

Charity groups = covers for human trafficking

There on a similar level that's for sure. When it comes to the single worst nigger ethnicity I'd say it's a toss up between Somalians, Haitians and Sudanese (check out their incredible crime rates in Australia).

Thankfully the worst ones don't leave Africa, but of the ones that do - yes, that sounds about right.

Who is funding them? Human trafficking is illegal in USA, am I right?

On Sudanese crime rates:

1/1000 of the population → 7% of homeinvasions, 6% of car thefts, 14% of aggravated burglary offenses

This is like trying to decide the coldest flavor of ice cream.

Probably true, but I'm still reminded of that actual African calling out Amerings for being lazy.

*come to their rescue.

Whoa, that's insane.

from 2015, about a month after Trudeau won with 39%:

The problem here is clearly that Sudanese-Australians just need to be educated not to break into homes, steal cars, or steal stuff from other people's houses.

Those rates are insane for how small of a minority they are. They should just send them off in a boat and blow it up when it's over the Great Barrier Reef.

That's a bit rich considering there's not been a wholly native sub-saharan civilization before or since the Roman empire.

Haitians have genocided Europeans twice in moderately recent history. I wouldn’t even extend them disaster aid. Fuck them.

Yeah but there are still gradients ranging from bad to unimaginably bad.

Whoops, didnt mean to sage.

Dead you know the term zombi in haitian folklore is a reference to Jean Zombi, a guy who massacred whites?
Zombies are anti white.

That's a extremely reckless idea because the Queenslanders are politically important for the Australia.

I'm actually surprisingly OK with this. Montreal is a huge stronghold for Hell's Angels. If those niggers start selling drugs on their turf (and you know they will), I don't think the biker gang is going to take too kindly to their business being undermined.

Judge is a megacuck.

It was more just talking shit about unemployment and welfare and Africa doesn't really have gibs.

Child by the seashore in Haiti.
About to change into his swimsuit.
Then on to a fun filled afternoon of frolic in the water.

Was just going to say this exactly.

We Montrealers call it the Big Owe because the mob made millions on the shit concrete and it close millions more to fix it. Still isn't structurally sound. Ask Trump, he will probably start laughing just thinking about this shit stadium.

Between Somalis and Haitians I can't tell who gets the biggest scum award for North America?

Unless my maths is wrong, that means the Sudanese are overrepresented 70 times in home invasions, 60 times in car thefts and 140 times (!!!) in aggravated burglary offenses.

That level of overrepresentation must be a record of sorts, honestly.

Schweitzer never said that

For those that don't know, Montreal is the containment city in Quebec. Quebec City and rural Quebec are much more poz resistant then Montreal is. The leadership in Montreal probably lobbied the government to have it set up there.
Anyone have figures on just how much this is costing the federal government? It easy for people to understand just how much the government is against them when they see more shekels then they will make in their lifetime given to parasites.

No, that'd be cucknadians.

Churches. Mostly churches.

It's almost like they want a rape-a-thon to take place, and with haitians they'll get it for sure.

Why not send the Haitians in Haiti back to Africa? What do they have going for them there besides suffering and a easy acess to the US?

Watch this.

FUCK

LOL double post.

Well can't be mentioned enough.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. These niggers crave white blood, almost at ANY cost.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Haiti

I bet they got some (((help))) too.

Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa… ect ect. Whites continually lose not because of military weakness but out of emotional and sexual naiveté. Our Empathy is our greatest weakness.

Places that could be the greatest paradises on earth are no-go zones for whites except perhaps the very rich. Most of the Caribbean is an example.

You are not white and never will be.

wut nigger?

Hi rabbi

At least we're not toronto

There is no way you can blame people LITERALLY living in garbage on being poor. I could not have a penny to my name and still not dwell in utter shit.

Pottery.

it's obviously whitey's fault because we stole all their resources, isn't that the narrative?

Not blame them? Nigger that trash is easily worth money. Yet not even a single nigger goes around to collect it or makes any means for the people to dump it in nearby trashcans for central location pickup for raw materials are collected for recycling. Nope, not with these niggers, just dump that shit in the river/ocean because fuck logic n shieet.

Even the fucking asians in the derp asiatic countries like the vietnam don't do this shit at such a scale that these african niggers do in Haiti

Billions and billions of aid went to Haiti and they still live in concrete blocks stacked on top of each other without cement or mortar and a tin roof. These niggers are the type that can not care for themselves, not even the basic necessities. Their own capable people niggers who are extreme outliers are able to become doctors don't even want to live there nor work there. When these subhumans return to their natural state, these nigger doctors get accused of witchcraft through their voodoo believes and the doctor is lynched.

Following the French mass genocide of whites in Haiti, in the words of Dr. pierce as seen @ youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

"What had been the richest and most productive of the new world, promptly sank back to a African level of squalor, misery and poverty. The roads and cities built by the French fell into ruin. A peculiarly African mixture of anarchy and despotism took the place of French law & order."

We gave the Haitians the basis for a fresh new start, FOUR TIMES! every time they went back to their old cancerous subhuman ways.

They are subhuman, they do not posses the capability for modern civil society!

When will whites learn?

Reading Trump's book made me understand the core of government "incompetence". Every time I think I understand the phrase "If only you knew how bad things really are" I end up being wrong.

when we teach our children history instead of leaving it up to Finkleberg. No one knows anything about Haiti except their earthquake and how those poor niggers need more gibs fo dem (relief) programs

nationaladvancement.ca/language/en/

This is the best Canada has to offer right now.

Canada's fucked but goddamn if I won't be a warlord when the SHTF and the DOTR comes.

Here's some classic 70s shitposting. OC used to be called editorial cartoons. Aislin is our Ben Garrison.

The French still have a sense of ownership of the place. Toronto is multiculti passive aggressive cuckland.

Last time I was in Montreal all I saw was niggers with white women on their arms everywhere downtown.

No. everyone outside of Montreal know it's a no go zone full of shitskin. The majority of the white there are trash tier and the rest are (((anglo merchant)))

(checked)
Hitler dubs speaks sense. These are the people (and I use the word advisedly) who murdered every single white person on their island bar one doctor. Nothing of value would be lost if every Haitian disappeared tomorrow.

Lmao, looks like that Haitian revolution didn't go all that well in the end. Why is it that whenever whites are wiped out, prosperous countries fall into decline?

This is a really well produced video. Who made it? I know W.LP. narrates it, but it's just one of his radio broadcasts, right?

You faggots know Montreal is a fucking sanctuary city now right?
It already looked like a fucking third world shithole before all the subhumans moved in, now it's gonna be africa tier

I thought the ones down in Louisiana were supposed to be better. You know the ones that still practice voodoo

So no mention of the constant voodoo dictators that the Haitians allow into power or the Clinton Foundation? oh well, gotta have a sob eye for those niggers.

Lets see hatians in montreal dome anything like niggers in nola superdome?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. Im going to bomb these fucking cunts parliamentary building into fucking RUBBLE. Missile guidance systems are rudimentary and the control code is already widely distributed. Once I have the funds in place Im launching a fucking slavo straight through their fucking windows and murdering as many of them as I can. Brevik wont have shit on me. These subhuman fucking SCUM are gonna die, mark my fucking words.

Sins of the father, kill them all. They have learned nothing.

Don't forget BASED Christ groups.

Cry more
crimesofthetimes.blogspot.com/2012/11/albert-schweitzer-and-his-controversial.html?m=1

This is fucking ridiculous. Believe it or not, these Haitians actually have legal status in the US, so there is zero chance their asylum requests will ever succeed. Not only that, we have a safe third country agreement with the US. We are under no obligation, not domestically nor internationally, to process asylum petitions from people who make them coming from a safe country where they have status and with which we have an agreement dictating that asylum seekers have to make their claim in the first country they find themselves in.

They come because Trump wants them out, with good reason. After 7 years and billions of dollars poured in from everywhere in the world, Haiti ought to be habitable. The danger from the catastrophic earthquake is very long past. Haiti isn't rebuilt because of Haitians. That is not our problem; even assuming we had a part to play, we have played it and then some. Since these Haitians have US status, and since there is an agreement with Canada, if they do not want to go back to Haiti, these people should legally apply for asylum in the US. They do not; instead they stream into Canada. The gibs Obama gave them are coming to an end and now they're shopping for more gibs in a more generous country. This is the only reason they come here.

What happens then? Border guards do the basic processing, then they are bussed to Montreal where they are now housed in the rapidly filling stadium. They are given a slip of paper with a convocation date (that will be repeatedly delayed) and are otherwise given free reign. The first thing they do is apply for welfare gibs (asylum claimants may apply for welfare while their claims are processed in Quebec). The next thing is apply for social housing. When the deportation notice inevitably comes, they will dodge it and stay in Montreal completely illegally, except no one will be able to do anything because Montreal is now a sanctuary city. They will be able to keep their social housing and will cheat welfare or work under the table. In a few years or when they are finally caught they will petition again to be allowed to stay on humanitarian grounds.

Who pays for all that? Quebec, of course. We will ask for federal help and they'll either tell us to go fuck ourselves or give it and attach strings to the money. Thanks for the diversity gift, Trudeau.

Fucking parasites. Haitian niggers are the worst. There's a reason why all francophones are fleeing the city for the suburbs - they can't stand the fucking minorities. Any white person living in Montreal right now is either too poor to move or a moron. Maybe one day we'll bomb the bridges and let the island starve.

If you're from Quebec, be sure to rile up sovereigntist sentiment using this crisis. The federal government is fucking up and we're paying for it. Not the first nor the last time. If we were independent we could control our much shorter borders and decide what to do with these people (ie boot them out) without waiting on diversity Trudeau and lightbulb Hasan. Also, don't let anybody tell you these niggers speak French. They were protected persons from the US, not educated economic immigrants. Only 45% of Haitians speak French, the rest speak Creole, which is not French and incomprehensible to French speakers. Whole different language. Their children (it's been 7 years, of course they bred) probably only speak English. They have nothing in common with us, not even language, and they're going to bring us absolutely nothing of value. We're again getting shafted by the great Canadian mass immigration system.

Good post.

Montrealfag here.

Explain. I haven't had a single problem with them and my neighborhood is full of them.

Look at this.

I aint clickin that shit you actual nigger.

Those stats are rascists. It's obvious that they are living in an oppresive environment and that is why they resort to crime. :^)

just a matter of time. was in toronto in 2007, looks to me we're very close to being caught up to that level, nevermind 5-10 years down the road.

Sounds like Canada needs a wall. :^)

Explanation pls?
t. retard

kek, godspeed missile user.

GTFO of MTL Noir dude

That's what I though too, but the infrastructure is working so there'll be a thousand government cucks to clean up after them so it doesn't end up looking like Haiti.

They are also running anti-white children adds.

who is? i got jewtube disabled

And how many of those selfsame liberals that support this will just continue moving further rural, if they can, or higher up in the skyscrapers in the big cities?

norwaybro here. I am ok with this. My parents moved to montreal in the 80s and i was born there.

Go visit Little Haiti in South Florida, or Google map it, it's a preview of your neighborhood in a decade or so.

Go back to your country blockhead.

The biggest d&c is when other whites start d&c all by themselves. The absolute worst.

Its funny the plan B pill is now covered by Trillium health care in Ontario.

So now, you can just self abort any time in the last six weeks of getting knocked up. Praise Moloch!

Reminds me of a 1980s joke:

What's the worst thing about getting AIDS? Trying to explain to your mother that you're Haitian.

The joke came about because Haiti had the highest rate of heterosexual infection in the world. It was homos and junkies everywhere else but there.

Did he literally assemble a computer?

See 8ch.net/pol/res/10374190.html

Sucks to be you, I have a special permit to send my future kids to English school.

t. cybergalganov

Demolition when?