Tfw he will never make the bankers pay their taxes

I absolutely fucking despise the democrats now (even more than I already did)

We've got a fucking billionare capitalist cunt from a millionare family who wants to cut taxes for the rich even more and reduce social security/welfare, not even mentioning the stupid regressive shit like Mike Pence supporting conversion therapy

Accelerationism better be a real thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel sorry for him more than anything. For his sake and ours, we can't let the election of Trump be his biggest legacy.

Not that he's the one to blame for it, but you just know that's the way it's gonna be written in the history textbooks.

Did you see the gif of him crying? Honestly nearly made me cry, he's such a cutie :(

This is from when he got a nomination from his brother and was listening to his speech.

No his name will be associate with the eternal stupidity the DNC has committed.
The success makes one right? DNC failed and now their house of cards is breaking apart left and right.
They cheated and it was for fucking naught and they have only themselves to blame.

We must (rightly) put Feminism to blame so that we can hopefully cure a bit of the cancer that is the idpol left

Not even a hundredth of the American working class gives a shit or even knows the first thing about feminism's 'relevance' or relation to Shillary. Stop being a retard.

The funny thing is that Shillary is only "feminist" in the most superfluous and convenient way

Those aren't policies they're just memes.

What the hell is wrong with feminism? Do you think it's synonymous with 'SJW'?

Feminism defies nature. It´s absolutely synonymous with SJW because it defies reality.

As always, of course.

You know very well what I mean when I say that, so stop acting like a smug kid who happens to have read a couple definitions on Wikipedia.

I don't think it could be possible to backfire anymore than they already have

No magic here, friend. The DNC actually propped up Trump because, in their hubris, they thought he'd be too fringe to win.
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120
See the attachment

Good ammo against people who blame Bernie, Stein, and their supporters.

it's not but the shock of this all will destroy the democratic establishment and open up the opportunity to create a real leftist movement

No.

Clinton lost because her base was ambivalent. She couldn't capture the Hispanic or Black vote the way Obama did, which was frankly amazing because Trump did everything he could to piss them off.
Yes, minorities still went very Dem, but it wasn't the overwhelming tide of blue that Clinton needed.
Similarly, Trump got more lower class support than Romney, Bush, etc, but the lower class remained solidly Dem.

Nah, you're the one that's spooked.

kek
spooks spooking spooks up in here.

Feminism states that women are and should be identical to men, which is simply untrue.

Are you fucking stupid?

I'm not even pro feminist and you are making me cringe.

And this is why all these labels are fucking meaningless. No one can agree on what they mean.

this

lol

No, you retard. Didn't you get it? Egalitarians are the enemies of truly Feminist power! Feminism means that womz are superior and that every man must get cucked beneath, emasculated, feminized, and made to wear little dresses!