Dems select Kamala Harris to run for prez in 2020

Harris started out being SF Mayor Willie Brown's squeeze. She is as slimy as they come.

Clinton Cult Lines Up Behind Kamala Harris

Lavish, closed-door parties in the Hamptons with wealthy donors should set off red flags for any voter, but they certainly don’t for Hillary Clinton’s surrogates who rally behind Sen. Kamala Harris while progressives raise concerns over the way in which Harris is being anointed as the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee. On July 31, Mic published an article in which several prominent Bernie Sanders supporters expressed their concerns with Harris. Clinton surrogates Peter Daou, Tom Watson, and Center for American Progress President Neera Tanden complained on Twitter about Sanders’ supporters not supporting Harris.

observer.com/2017/08/kamala-harris-criminal-justice-reform/

Other urls found in this thread:

federalistnation.com/2017/07/05/kamala-harris-dirty-secret-leaks-threatens-bring-entire-democratic-party/
archive.is/p4DCo
archive.is/7vaU3
web.archive.org/web/20080103072145/http://www.kamalaharris.org/issues/34
politico
archive.fo/0WGDh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good

Right off the bat they're conflicting with the Bernie crowd, beautiful.

She looks like a witch

The more shit we can dig up on her and meme it to the masses, the better off we are. She will appeal to a certain normie tier, that same types that actually went out to the polls in 08 and got Obummer elected. Do not underestimate them. It's war.

Better, dig it all up but don't publicize it until she's definitely running and its too late to switch.

Agreed, leave her alone, make your memes and just keep them on your hdds, why interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake? Until the primaries begin let the dnc kikes pick the worst option, don't blow your load early.

Yeah, maybe do a light demoralizing campaign now, then double down with the real shit when it's too late for her. We prep the masses like how they try to prep us for (((their))) agenda.

Three good posts in a row.

She's half Indian, half black- poo in loo mother, Jamaican negro babydaddy.

Literally a shit nigger.

smells too fishy
are they propping her up as a decoy?

Wow another crazy soulless diversity hire, literally the only reason people will vote for her is for progressive virtue signalling. Again.

How can she run with Calexit is gonna happen? :^)

not likely. at base the democrat party's platform is pretty much kill whitey. the party is an amalgamation of different factions each trying to air their grievances and grab a bigger piece of the government gibsmedat. it wouldn't surprise me if hillary was the last white candidate they ever nominate

Not a tranny? How backward.

The only problem is she is married to a white guy (or a (((white))) guy). Either ways, this will not sit well with the non-white guys who are not fond of seeing whitey fucking anything beyond each other. I honestly think they are propping her up at most to be a VP candidate or indeed a decoy that will fall apart near the end due to some technicality. As long Hilary can breath (even via machine), she will want to run and claim herself as the first woman president. She won't let anyone else have that honor. If Harris is running in 2020, it's because Hillary thinks Harris will lose and she will still be alive in 2024.

Kamala Harris’ Dirty Secret Leaks, Threatens To Bring Down Entire Democratic Party With Her
federalistnation.com/2017/07/05/kamala-harris-dirty-secret-leaks-threatens-bring-entire-democratic-party/

KIRSTERS BAISH – We all have secrets, but Kamala Harris has a big one that’s not so secret anymore. She was desperately trying to keep it under wraps, but it’s too late now!

It seems as though the liberals continue to boast that they are so much wiser than the rest of us, even after their biggest darkest secrets are exposed.

This one is shocking in more than one aspect. You guessed it, it’s a sexual scandal. But not only is it a sexual scandal, it is also a scandal of corruption within the democratic party. This scandal proves that the entire democratic party is corrupt beyond a doubt. This scandal will most likely put an END to Kamala Harris’ political career once and for all.

The Democrats don’t want you to know anything about this blow to the party. Luckily, we’re here to tell you the truth.

Since Trump began his journey into office Kamala Harris has made moves in her political career by bashing him any which way she can. When speaking with Jeff Sessions she barely let him say a word as she dominated the conversation, making herself look like domineering jackass. The problem with Harris is that you can’t simply bash others to get ahead all the time. If nothing you say is made up of any real substance or intelligence people have a hard time taking you seriously. The puzzle pieces are all starting to fit into place as her dirty past is finally uncovered in a truly shocking discovery.

During a Hillary Clinton rally back in 2016 Kamala Harris claimed that Hillary was the only one who would be able to create an “America where opportunity is open to everyone… where everyone plays by the same set of rules.”

The same woman who kissed Hillary’s ass in order to preach “equality” is a homewrecker who figured that it would be a good idea to take to bed anyone who could help her climb the political ladder. She didn’t care that she was destroying other people’s careers in addition to marriages on her way to the top of that ladder. But that’s not the end of it. She wasn’t able to keep any job that she got so she had her boyfriends (who were always in a position of power, surprise surprise) get her higher paying position after higher paying position.

The disreputable and corrupt Mayor of San Francisco, Willie Brown, was involved with Harris when he was 60 and she was only 29. It’s safe to say she wasn’t with him for his looks or the sex. Oh yeah, and he was married at the time. After Harris, his marriage ended and she soared spread eagle (no pun intended) all the way into the United States Senate. Scary, isn’t it?

The Daily Caller claimed that Brown had appointed Harris to more than one high paying job. One job even cost American taxpayers $72,000 a year… but that’s not the worst of it. One of her jobs cost American taxpayers $92,000 a year. Several people described her as “Brown’s girlfriend” the Los Angeles Times published when the scandal finally came out.

Isn’t it ironic that a woman who preaches equality and women’s rights used her body to get to the top? If this is what it means to be a feminist you can count me out.

Corey Booker will run on a legalize marijuana platform.
No ifs, ands, or buts.
Screencap this.

It's so stupid it almost makes me think it's a bait and switch. They know the internet will autistically data mine any candidate they float, so they put up a big fat shit sandwich and meanwhile, Zuckerbot (or whoever, most likely some youngish, well spoken, unknown - an attempt to repeat the Obama phenomenon) is waiting in the wings, out of the spotlight.

There is much more to be known. The Democrats are much deeper than anyone who has already been elected to some position of power.

Also, fuck the cheaters. Be tried and true or be tried and true. Democrats care hell a cheaters. They do not represent those who do not represent themselves. They will represent those who vote, every time, and then support those who can not support themselves with whatever they have leftover to work with.

Kamala is a kinda sane…but not sane enough. She lacks honest inclusion of the American people into a knowledge of ancient eternal life programs which are active TODAY.

She already knows enough about these programs that she could become president while she tells but she has not…so believe she just fucked someone really powerful and Democrats are trying to figure what they should do now that they learned some facts that were known by as one of them got a or an other fuck with someone really powerful.

Kamala means horrible in Finnish.

And then she'll probably run anyway because she became too hooked on the idea of having the power of the Presidency and will stockpile blackmail of her own to use against her opponent. I fully expect 2020 to be a repeat of the 2016 Democrat backstabbings.

If they bit the bullet and nominated Jim Webb, they could actually win an election. But I think you're right, they'll certainly never nominate a white man again, and I doubt they'll ever nominate a white woman again.

Well… she can't.

She have dirty secrets so I am surprised that the democrats decided to make her a prez. Native americans aren't going to be happy because she is going to give them a bad name since they are already suffering from many problems. Why can't Democrats get thing done properly?!? *facepalm*

Am I only who think democrats are doing this on the purpose to lose?

Please, do it. She's so obviously incompetent. This candidacy was made for her - she had "social climber" written all over her before she even reached California AG. The DNC has put great effort into grooming her for this race, fast tracking her into the US Senate and coaching her to be as annoying as possible to get press attention. Her Twitter is a forest of hilariously backwards logic. She has all the moral bankruptcy and grassroots appeal as Hillary, but with less intelligence and experience.

Wasted dubs.

The dub isn't wasted because I agree with user. She is corrupted so can't be trusted and yet the democrats are appointing her to be a president. Do that seem right to you?

So another insane woman, like Hillary just non white this time.

Serious question: do the Democrats have anyone who isn't completely batshit crazy?

I can see him trying this. In all honesty, I still think they will dredge up Deval Patrick since he's the person Obama got all his speeches and speaking style from with the added bonus of Patrick having been a businessman and a former governor. They'll try and bill him as a mix of Obama and Trump and attach him as a VP candidate for Hillary. If she bites it, then they may try and push him as a nominee.

They're locked in now. This is how kikes operate. They continually double down even when they've been proven wrong and their tactics stop working.

Because they are incapable of learning

This is why they have been pogrommed hundreds of times, they are carnival barkers who have a collection of tricks and only a collection of tricks. They move from place to place exploiting things until the townspeople wise up. "A sucker is born every minute" t. (((PT Barnum)))
America has begun to wise up and soon enough they'll be "run out of town" just like the hundreds of other times, except this time we know we can't simply chase them off, because they'll start a world war against us, destroy our people, or even just plot revenge and wait for the generational memory of their kike tricks to fade so they will have the opportunity to reinfest us again. The only solution is a final solution, which is to kill every last kike male, female and child, down to the mitochondria.

I hope it is a eternal end for the jews.

Horrible Harris has a nice ring to it.

She's not a featherindian you nigger, she's a dothead

Well to add to this, if Bernie manages to ask Moloch for a few more years, he'll run again, and there's this nigger from Massachusetts who was ex-governor and a Obama favorite, same state that voted Elizabeth Warren archive.is/p4DCo

Sorry but still she's a pro-illegal immigrantion crazy lady. She wanted to ban the guns and Death penalty.

That'd be like saying "an eternal end to parasites." You can kill every mosquito on the globe, but there will always be the ecological niche. There will always be the threat of jews, be it space jews, new jews (psychopaths inbreeding), or even the temptation of aryans to parasitize instead of create. However, there's a big difference in the quantity of parasites. We need a massive cleansing so that way we can have a healthy ecosystem. The kikes effectively slash and burned millions of acres of ecosystem, and created toxic waste swamp out of it via the banking system and world wars. Toxic waste swamp is good for mosquitoes and other parasites, but very bad for any other organism.

Trump will legalize before the end of his first term. It's already above 60% in polling, in another year or two he will sign some exec order to clip the wings off that dem talking point before any of those faggots can use it.

Another one to beware. Mitch Landrieu from New Orleans, Le tear down white history man.

The incompetence of a nigger combined with the overinflated self-esteem of a pajeet. What could go wrong?

Their horse is Gavin Newsom, also a former mayor of San Fran. Pics related. He will follow Jerry Brown as CA gov then on to the presidency.
2020 is too soon, so prob 2024. He will be our young handsome tredau-esq candidate. Dumb as a box of rocks but he has a smile……….He's also the former husband of Fox crypto-laraza cunt kimberly guilfoyle.

Reported for clickbait and getting my hopes up

Just black enough to be accepted as black, just white enough to be intelligible. One hundred percent mixed race, fully compromised through and through, perfect for Jews. And a woman. Of course this is what (((they))) would push on us.

Race War 2020.

I keep thinking "Spread Eagle Harris"

>>/out/

racemixed people are sometime mentally unstable so she is likely will turn her back on the jews.

Thats a funny way of spelling always.

?

Nah, that poo in the niggeress is just a red herring. They're probably going to pick Injun Warren. Which is why absolutely no one is talking about her. I'm pretty sure she spoke out in support of the jew when he ran; thus giving her his supporters and those braindead enough to vote for her vagina, add that "She persevered" horseshit and they'll be doubling down on the soggy knees.

And why wouldn't they? For many people that makes their lives better, even if it is worse for you. A better focus would be on physically removing people who would do this regardless of any notions of adherence to a democratic process instead of whining incessantly about the way others who stand to gain materially participate in that democratic process.

I've been saying this for the past year. Hillary was the end of the line for white Democrat candidates for the forseeable future. Exactly as I predicted, they would go with a Black Woman in 2020 ( I was thinking it would be Michelle Obama but thankfully she's not interested, because she would win in a landslide). Next you'll see a Mexican man in 2024, then probably a Poo-in-the-Loo or some other type of "exotic," and after that who the hell knows. The only way I could see another white Democrat candidate is if it were a dyke, probably mixed breed .

Hahahahahahahahaha, oh fuck no. Harris is too light-skinned and mystery meat to even be identifiable as black, but the dems and the lugenpresse will call her black anyway, and this will make niggers vehemently resent her.

AYY YO DAT BITCH AIN BLAQ YO MUHFUKAS BE TRIPPIN FUK YALL

IIRC she held off and then threw in behind Hill pissing off all the berniebros.

Next to her (((white))) husband most nogs will think she is white or at most some sort of latina.

If it is for bernie then he may win the prez race however they choosen Hillary instead. It's their fault for not choosing him.

That's very possible, I mean who else could they pick?

Hillary: had her chance and blew it
Bernie: too old
Harris: kind of a wild card I guess - does being black still grant you a bonus or has Obongo ruined that once and for all?
Biden: old maniac
Holder: too low profile

Which other Democrat big names are there?

Didnt her deputy AG just get nailed for CP?

Their biggest mistake wasn't necessarily choosing Cunton, it was not campaigning in the rust belt battleground states. Probably the worst strategy in campaign history, just incredible.

I love it when they pick these Tokens for no other reason than "because she's black/woman/etc". There will be a billion people screaming "YASS QUEEN SLAAAAY!" without knowing a single damn position of Kamala the Gorilla.

Only thing I know about her is that she was on the Senate committee while they were questioning Comey and then Sessions, and both times she kept chimping out and acting like a baboon. The rest of the senate committee had to keep telling her to shut the fuck up and stop badgering the witness and stop chimping out, which should be taken as being incredibly embarassing, but the ZOG media spun it as "YASS QUEEN STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN IS TAKING ON THESE RACIST WHITE MEN! YOU GO GIRL!"

I really hope they run with this room temperature IQ sheboon. She's the platonic form of everything wrong with the Democratic Party.

It doesn't seem the Democrats are even trying though, probably on purpose to make Republicans look weak, as they are. When Republicans have enough seats they still can't get anything done because many are traitors to (((Globalists))) as many a statesman.

We should dig up dirt, but save it until she is officially locked in. We already have

But keep in mind, we won the last election for a big reason: old people and boomers played a huge role. Now, that wasn't the only thing, but many of those people will be dead by 2020, and a new age of Jew brainwashed kids will be eligible to vote in 2020, meaning we will have to fight even harder in '20 than we did in '16.

Everyone grows more conservative as they get older. The oldest die off, but those behind them fill their place. And we have data on young millennials and now Gen Z that shows they're more conservative relative to traditional patterns for that age group. That doesn't mean that if you just took the 18-25 age group that they would vote republican; it means they're more conservative than previously. The point being that the youth demographic will no longer be as huge a pillar for the democrats as it used to be.

That's not the real issue. The real issue is the continued browning of America. HOWEVER, that's a double-edged sword for the DNC. The browner it gets, the more whites get pissed off and move to the right. We're still the majority, and even a few percentage points more white people voting conservative than before helps significantly. Whites will continue to vote more and more like an ethnic block.

Adding to this, we have a few helpful factors:
1) Trump is an incumbent and incumbents almost always win unless they SERIOUSLY fuck up badly.
2) A large part of why voters didn't want to vote for trump was because they were gaslit and made to believe he was a maniac who was going to get us all killed. Hard to go with the scaremongering tactic when he's already been in office for 4 years by then with nothing bad happening
3) Trump Admin is investigating voter fraud. If we can deal with the voter fraud issue by 2020, an unbelievably huge portion of the map is going to be much redder than before. We already have massive numbers of people in places like Colorado trying to cancel their voter registration after Trump Admin announced the voter fraud investigation. Hmm really makes you think

Yea it's wild that they didn't do the polling to find out the information.

It's like the demon-rats aren't even trying to win at this point.

Like the user said they never learn.

They are all clueless masochists, yes.

Their (((marxist))) ideology has lead them to make one too many diversity hires and now the entire party is run by retarded non-whites. It's pretty beautiful.

That thought definitely has merit, not sure anyone is willing to think like that though. If you believe that Dims or anything but dim, then all of the circumstances happening right now lend themselves to a very scarily out-of-control timeline.

They could be trying to turn the Replublican party into the super-party they will use to turn the US into a Communist country in the next 20 years. We MUST break off and create our own party at some point.

So I guess there is actually a point at which maximum kikery saturation takes effect.

peak Jew is when they auction gentiles and their foreskins out in public. We aren't quite there yet.

literally a fucking double nigger wearing jordans to the call center.

oh good, they are running with the purely black vote this time, I guess the plan was to lose again in 2020.

Good point. The democrats made a deal with the devil by using nonwhite immigration and pandering to pad their voter base. But this causes a catch-22 where if they cater more to nonwhites, it pisses the whites off, and if they cater more to whites, it pisses the nonwhites off. On top of that, now they have to rely on nonwhites in politics. But we all know these shitskins have lower IQs, and so smart individuals of these races become exceedingly rare.

On top of that, the old guard of ZOG leaders is dying, and their replacements are either incapable shitskins or younger jews who just don't have the same chops as their forefathers. Think about it; Soros, Rothschild, Kissinger, and the rest of these turbokikes are on their death beds. Their children are a bunch of goobers. They've grown lazy and complacent.

The girl sitting on the couch next to the "mom" looks like she wants to jump out of her own skin.

I watched this thing interrogating somebody at a congressional hearing. I had to put on a radiation suit to block the sociopathic psychosis transmitted by its cawing.

Usually by this point they would have been expelled, we are in uncharted territory historically speaking.

can you be more specific?

Jewishness is memetic. There will be peace on earth for a time after the Jews wipe themselves out, but there is literally nothing to stop another race from deciding to love and worship money so much that they think it's a good idea to become extremely isolated and inbred so they can keep their ever-growing fortunes within the tribe.

I tell people the same thing about the fight against marxism, we're in it forever. Gotta fight against it for the rest of human existence, and thoroughly document it along the way for future generations.

I like the new direction the DNC is taking.

MFW I guessed this a few days ago

MFW when my thought process was "who can they run that they can build a campaign around?

t. California
This state is completely out of money, yet people keep voting in new projects that require billions of dollars in funding. There's absolutely no fiscal responsibility because the government is essentially infiltrated by Chinese, Mexican, and Jewish interest groups that are dead set on increasing welfare, housing, and unionization.
They've given hundreds of thousands of illegals drivers licences, which for some reason is part of a scheme to automatically register people to vote.
I don't know how they could possibly run Kamala Harris and expect to win? They're going to have to pour millions of dollars into California to make her look good, while at the same time fighting Trump on immigration, the wall, and all the other progressive agendas.

I don't know where the democrats think the votes are going to come from? California already votes democrat. How is Kamala Harris going to win anyone over?

Last nigger president is about to get locked up normies don't want another Obama if they did then Hillary would of won more states.

2008: Nigger
2016: Bitch
2020: Nigger bitch

The Democrats are comical at this point. In spite of their forced diversity meme having become a liability they're actually doubling and tripling down on the anti-white shit. It's amazing to witness such a profound level of retardation at the highest levels of politics.

As an older guy i will tell you it never works out like this.
When i was a kid they were saying that it would be rudy gilunai vs clinton but it ended up being obama vs mccain.
And in 2016 they said it would be jeb vs clinton but it ended up being trump and clinton

That sort of mystery meat really is something only found in America. Shameful.

Yup. This sheboon is literally YASS QWEEN SLAAAY: The Candidate.

I already know how to stop her, black men and black women are in an extreme underground gender war, you can see this playing out on youtube.
It would be easy to stop this by turning into a black man vs black feminist thing.

Trump has to bite the bullet and talk to black men as a fellow man who also thinks women are smelly and bad

Calling it right now:
They'll pick a shitshow of different minorities for 2020, something like the 2016 Republican primaries, but all of them will have some devoted voterbase. It will be people like Kamala Harris, Deval Patrick, Keith Ellison, one of those Castro faggots, probably some dyke too. Hillary won't run again because she'll either be in prison or dead, or the field will be too crowded and she'll have no chance. Some Bernie-esque guy will show up, I think either a (((white guy))) or a semi-white, semi-sane spic, but I could see Tulsi Gabbard being the Bernvictim's next savior. Some aging kike like (((Chuck Schumer))) will throw his name in there but get zero support, and maybe a meme candidate like Dwayne Johnson or Kanye.

Here's how it will happen. I don't know who will win (neither do any of us) but it doesn't matter because the outcome will be the same. One of those minorities will somehow win and it will piss everyone else off. The DNC will get fucked the same way that they fucked themselves last year except worse. The meme candidate will peak above 50% for a week or two and crash. The Bernvictims will stay strong under Tulsi Gabbard or whoever they rally behind but they will actually get cheated AGAIN and do jack shit about it. There will be all sorts of angry shitskins that /theirguy/ didn't win. On top of that, there will still be a bunch of angry catladies that unironically liked Hillary for who she is and wanted her specifically as president (not to be confused with the usual DNC drones who will take whoever). It will be completely incomprehensible to them why she couldn't run again. They will be the new Bernvictims of the next election as the last ones are a smaller faction, but they still hold some influence. Funny as it is, the two of them will become allies in this mess and they will largely refuse to vote in the general.

The general election would only vary in two cases. Case 1, they pick some minority with actual appeal, and they rally higher numbers across the country, but ultimately not enough to offset the loss of Hilldos and Bernvictims. The electoral map doesn't change much and Trump still loses the (((popular vote))) but because of racial demographics in key states he holds on to the WH easily. In Case 2, they pick a real pile of shit like Harris who gets massive support in California and New York and they assume that it will hold around the country, only to find almost every other state goes red and Trump actually wins the (((popular vote))).

Not to mention which they won't be able to get away with scare tactics again. He would have been in charge for four years with relative success and the whole "literally Hitler" and Russia narratives will be dead in the water. Normies aren't going to rally behind some unknown shitskin when the guy that we have has been just fine.The most important thing is to insure that we have a proper successor in 2024 who is to the right of Trump.

wtf, is that her and her husband?

Excellent analysis. The only thing that I want to add is that we might not see a clownshow in 2020 because we know the DNC does backdoor deals and pre-selects its chosen candidate. Look at what happened in 2016, where it was obvious that Hillary was already selected, and there were only a small handful of other very small names. It was very clear that there was a top-down decision and all other possible contenders were instructed to hold off and not throw their hat in the ring, because they were planning on giving it to Hillary. The only wrench in this plan was that crazy bernieberg communist who fouled things up temporarily.
So likewise, I expect something similar in 2020. We won't have 16+ candidates like we had with the GOP primaries in 2016.

Whoever they pick is largely irrelevant, because Trump will win in 2020 unless there's some major screw-up. Incumbents always have an edge, and the fear mongering stuff doesn't work if he's already been in office for 4 years. Adding to this, Trump's war on the media and going after voter fraud will also give him an edge as well.

2024 is the real problem. Typically, we 8 years of one party leading, then 8 years of the opposite party, and back and forth. On this point alone, the democrats will have an edge in 2024 (unless the democrats implode on themselves or Trump's presidency goes so well that it's like the 80s and everyone votes GOP a 3rd time, which are both possibilities). Really, the main concern is finding a suitable successor for 2024, to make sure we don't just get taken back over by some ZOG cuck

SHEX FER FAVERS

It's being negotiatedin NAFTA as we speak.

This. An important factor in the next few elections is how much the rest of the white part of the country shifts. Boomers are going to start dropping like flies for better or worse. Hell even normies are picking up on this, that's why so many "celebrities" have been dying in the past few years, because they're all boomers. We'll have to see how the remaining generations shift.

The greatest generation is basically dead already. The boomers are slimming down. Gen X is still going strong and they tend to be 50/50 with voting problems BUT both of them seem to be incredibly bluepilled. We'll have to see if that changes or not.

We'll also have to see how my generation (Gen Y/millenials) grow up. I'm the youngest of them (1994) and this is something that most older folks don't tend to think about, but we're now at the age that virtually all of us who went to college are out of college now. We're adults now, so to speak, which is a little weird to think about because so many of us are infantile leftists. I'm a little doubtful that we're going to grow up anytime soon, but after a few terms of nationalists I think all of the degenerates will be weeded out.

But what matters the most is Gen Z. Our future is going to lie on the shoulders of you current highschoolfags. We're now reaching the time where they will be old enough to vote and the whole polling from Fox or whoever with leading questions to prove that Gen Z is actually conservative will be put to the test. We'll have to see actual results, but just like you said, it doesn't need to be a majority, but a significant increase over the last elections.

Yes. And they’re propping up “Obama’s pick” as one, too. The DNC is literally going to throw the kitchen sink at Trump. They don’t care who they put up as long as they think their puppet can win against him.

That’s why we need to make sure they think the wrong person can win. We have to start RADICALIZING THE LEFT so that the DNC puts up a proper communist and loses big.

That's their usual MO but just from sticking my hand out in the wind it seems that there really isn't much agreement among the elites for who they want. Sure they will pick someone and they'll probably win but the shitskin hordes will rile up so much that there will be more competition this time around. There's no one left with decades of (((experience))) like Hillary to be taken for granted as the nominee because Democrats don't like to challenge their leadership, because that's too hard.

Exactly, like I said. 2020 is closer but we should also be putting energy to 2024. We can't make the mistake that they made with Obama. They got high over his victory, didn't set up a field successors, scrambled for one and settled for the pile of shit that was Hillary, wasted a billion dollars (no refunds goyim) and lost. Meanwhile the Republicans had a big field but in general they have a lot of new, younger faces to lead the party that are a little less cucked. Some of us with more resources and appeal should consider running for office but we may not get literally /ourguy/ for much longer. That doesn't mean we shouldn't try, but it means that we should scout what we already have for 2024. If we fuck that up, then 8 years of Trump was for nothing.

Pence, while a neocon, didn't turn out to be awful but he wouldn't be great as a president. Some people like Bannon but he would be too old. There are probably other people, either in the Trump administration or good allies in Congress that would work, but something along those lines, for lack of a better term "establishment", but established on the new administration, not the old one. I would have said that Scaramucci could have been someone important if he had just held in his autism and not ranted every time he opened his mouth but it was for the best I guess.

MAXIMUM DIVERSITY

You faggots are buying this fucking shit like its a done deal.
There are going to be like 70 democrats on stage all trying to knife each other for control of the party.
Also harris wont be the only woman, gabberd and warren and who knows who else will be there.

The establishment are idiots who like to crown the jebs and clintons of the world as the front runner, but the american people are the ones who decide and its how we end up with trump or obama.

And im going to tell you this right now, the fact that she isnt fully black and has a cracka husband isnt going to sit well with black men

not enough of a zionist shill to win at the DNC
too white to win at the DNC

also the worst thing, the worst fucking thing you can get as a politician is an endorsement from the establishment.

You got to come in there guns a blazing talking about how you have nothing to do with those corrupt faggots.

It doesnt matter, what matters is what the people want, the people are the ones who vote, not the media, not the DNC.
You dont even need the media anymore and trump proves that.

Well, not quite. Leftists aren't capable of critical thought. If they were, then they'd vote for Trump. You basically need to buy into all ZOG propaganda to be a liberal.

Furthermore, the DNC doesn't operate like the RNC. Remember the superdelegates? Even if Bernie swept the nation with decent support, Hilldog still would've won because all the superdegs would've sided with her. Remember 2008? So even if someone that The People want wins bigly, it won't matter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
lurk two years before posting, newfaggot

warren is a threat, its like she is a synthesis of the clinton and bernie wings.
The actual things she lacks is charisma

superdelegates and being fucked over is a recipe for bitter people who stay home instead of voting

You also forget about one thing.

Also i have thought about it, even if trump gets two terms, he wont get a successor. But i could see rand paul being a threat or insurgent to whatever neocucks are left if he gets his shit together

It's almost like you weren't around for the last election. Even if a good chunk of people want something, the DNC will figure out a way to rig it for who they want. That doesn't mean the field won't be saturated but someone like Tulsi Gabbard or (((Bernie))) could never win.

Furthermore Elizabeth Warren's time would have been last election. The old bitch is 68 already. When she would take office she would be older than Trump was when he took office and she could very well be around for 8 years. Trump (and Reagan too while we're at it) was already unusually old to run. Warren's done, we don't have to worry about her except in the senate and for rally commies. Besides, she's too white anyway.

*for rallying commies

Which is why I'm not concerned about her. She's like the embodiment of Old Cat Lady. She has zero charisma, like you said, and she doesn't appeal to the minorities whatsoever.

You're absolutely right. That doesn't mean it won't happen though. Look at how the DNC stuck with Clinton and propped her up no matter what, despite her being an objectively awful candidate. I'm not even saying Bernie was a better contender or that he had any chance in hell of winning against Trump. Another example is how the GOP would've fucked over Trump had he not reached 1237 and sealed the deal. These sort of ZOG shills will absolutely tank their own party if it means keeping non-globalists out.

Basically, it's a catch-22 and they're screwed no matter what. Their best option here is to try to get lightning to strike twice and prop up a well-spoken light-skinned white-presenting nigger, like they did with Obama. That seems to be the strategy when people name Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, etc, but they're not good enough for it to work. They'll try, but it won't work. Best they got though.

Honestly i think you fuckers want kamllia gorrllia to be the front runner more than the democrats.
Im telling you from experience that just because the GOP says vote for Jeb doesnt mean people are going to vote for jeb

You're damn right I do. A low-IQ ape like Kamala is the perfect embodiment of everything wrong with the democratic party. It'd be the DNC doubling down on everything that's driving people away, and that's only good for us.

Memeing a shit-tier pick is a good idea.

Anyone else notice the similarities of this stories with what kicked off gg? I wonder who else she fucked.

corey booker doesn't have a chance, he is a less charismatic obama that is even more absorbed into the corporate state.
Also he is a "bachelor"

Shitskin women always look like a dick always is up their ass especially when they try to smile, it always looks forced.

yeah, say that till the day of the election when nigskins come out in droves to vote for a "historical" predddint,

dumb fucker

Like with Hilldog? Keep in mind that Hillary got higher nigger turnout than Obongo did, for fucks sake. Even in places like Philadelphia, which still didn't stop the rest of PA from going red.

Making them double down on their shit is good. The Democrats fronting a white candidate who focuses on bluecollar economic stuff would actually be a threat.

i keep telling these fuckers that the 2020 election is going to be brutal, it doesnt matter if the dnc crowns and incumbent, this shit is going to be dirty, there will be leaks about corruption and shit.
This election really matters because whoever wins controls the party

nigga

you aint kamala

ASHES OF (((ECHOES)))

Her "black" father is a bourgeois mulatto from Jamaica who taught at Stanford, her mother was a Pooistani doctor, so she has about as much street cred to represent nagger than Obama did.
With the exception that Obama had a strattegic marriage to Michelle and built by his street cred with shit like attending Rev. Wrights ooga-booga-fuck-whitey church. She doesn't even have that.

Start with birth cirtificate bullshit. Then tax returns. Create nonsense that she was secretary for clintons. Make it last.

She looks damn fugly.

I predict this too. He will legalize during the 2020 presidential run and get the "dude weed lmfao" crowd. Essentially carving out a huge base of dems. I'd think he could get at least half the "legalize" crowd by just this action.

Start with birth cirtificate bullshit. Then tax returns. Create nonsense that she was secretary for clintons. Make it last.

She looks damn fugly.

Why does the DNC keep putting up half blacks? What is wrong with a real black person?
They keep saying Obama was the 1st "black president". But the dude was half white. They never make mention of her. I don't remember ever seeing a photo of her in the media or on TV. It was like Obama never had a mother.

Why does the DNC hate real black people?

That is what we should be asking blacks. Makes a good D&C.

*they never made mention of his mother

but dem high cheekbones…

You have to go back to the loo, pajeet

You're right, the thing is, the Democrats now have so many shitskins and kikes who are fused to identity politics at the subatomic level that they would revolt if the Democrats tried to run a white man (or woman) against the "racist alt-right President who hates minorities." The new DNC chair is a literal fag beaner and most of the names that have been floated for 2020 are shitskins or women, plus Zuckerberg who's the epitome of kike at at time when both the left and the right are turning against Jews.

An old school Democrat in the vein of Kennedy would get a lot of votes from the white working class, but what I've seen is that when shitskins take control of an institution, they consider it "theirs" and will fight tooth and nail to stop Whitey from "recolonizing" it. That's why I don't think this hypothetical white economics-focused Democrat will appear in 2020, 2024, possibly ever again.

Good point. Basically, they're fucked no matter what in the short term.

They can still win back the house/senate short term. Not because they are doing great things but because of the cuck GOP

The GOP does not want to be in charge. They want to go back on to cruse control. Repealing obamacare and all the other things they ran on where just lies to raise money.

They will sabotage themselves and trump until the Democrats can get just enough seats to get back in control.

Following is way easier then leading.

This. She could easily be a bullshit candidate, I don't see any advantage to announcing her this early. Rumors are they are going to Tulsi Gabbard and a lot of her history has been scrubbed just like Obamas. Send her to Syria and have her say a bunch of things we agree with. I look at Kamala like a Jeb. They know whoever the establishment endorses isn't going to win so they are going to play her up knowing she will lose and have their real psyop (((anti establishment))) candidate come out from the shadows.

DO IT FAGGOT

If you concede a single inch of American soil you are a traitorous faggot. Stop falling for the "give up California" psyop.

Yeah, we have to make sure the pied piper candidates win. :^)

You're right, which is why we need to make sure the cucks get primaried in 2018 with /ourguy/ candidates.

There is exactly zero chance of California ever seceding. The strategic importance of securing the coasts and Vandenburg base means the Feds will never, ever allow secession. Supporting Calexit will mean that in the struggle between Calexiters and Feds a bunch of shitlibs and shitskins get Waco'd, which is absolutely a good thing. I do not want California to actually secede, but Calexit gaining traction can only be good for us.

Next governor of California is gonna be a spic and the state will go to hell.

This bitch is my senator. Here's here campaign page on (((civil rights)))

archive.is/7vaU3

lol

There are probably more child rapings in California then any other place on this planet. That state needs to be fucking purged ASAP, and memeing a caliexit isn't going to speed things up there.

This is why the meme Asians as "POC" They need the rice farmers desperately.

Rofl, niggers won't vote for a sheboon!
Anyhow, dig and destroy! Compile the dirt and prepare the memes!

Kamala Harris is actually the product of spirit cooking. It's what the jews have been angling for for millenia.

Dems are more retarded than I thought

Well, as attorney general of San Francisco, she:
I guarantee this translates into more nigs and spics in prison. With the right amount of spin, we might be able to convince the dumber segments of these demographics that she's a closet white supremacist or something.

source: web.archive.org/web/20080103072145/http://www.kamalaharris.org/issues/34

I hope Kucinich runs again. He could actually make Trump a 1 term president. The tide has shifted so much all he has to do is get up on the debate stage and speak out against the kikes, which I think would be a very high probability if he ran again.

Repubs are probably going to try to run at least 2 women too against trump, the cuckservatives still hate his guts, but want to get anti trump libshits to vote in the repub primaries to stop 8 years. Mark my words. and at least 1 of the women will a be non white non kike puppet, probably hispanic.

Because demoshits are kikes who pretend to be white and have always hate blacks, but half kikes are easily controlled golems.

And they will get destroyed since they will have to copy most of Trumps message while Trump is already out there doing what hes saying.

It doesn't matter. If blacks don't vote for their Dem owners, they might get whipped or something. What matters is that the cuck whites will go for it.

>Next to her (((white))) husband
We definitely need to play up the bestiality angle. Jew X Mongrel is still bestiality.

OH most definitely, but that still will not stop them from trying to fracture it for trump, kind of a similar idea as 2nd paragraph but the cuckservatives doing it on purpose instead of just being retarded democraps.

politico .com/magazine/story/2017/08/01/obamas-inner-circle-is-urging-deval-patrick-to-run-215443
archive.fo/0WGDh

this haha they never fucking learn

You should get out and read, nigger.

And there it is. I assumed they would wait a little before bringing him up, as a surprise but there it is. They must be feeling desperate. Obama must be feeling desperate since he wants to maintain some control/sway over the democratic party.

I assume he's saying that the Bernie crowd are "white" middle-class "champagne socialists" who don't take well to realpolitik or scandal or niggers so Dems are playing right into the Reps strategy. This bitch might - MIGHT - be able to win several elections down the road (as demographics change) but not in 2020

Literally who?

In fact, we should take over Baja California and deport all the subhumans there.

In fact, we should do all of north mexico + cuba. We should have owned this part of spicistan circa James K. Polk.

We could've had all this. We let the beaners off easy at the end of the Mexican-American War.

If we actually get to Rahowa, I'm totally in favor of pushing south and driving out the beaners halfway down mexico. If for no other reason than that it's a hell of a lot easier to guard a border down south where the distance between the coasts is shorter.

That was the image I was thinking of user. You got it exactly down. We'll own all of that someday, and we'll get to purge all of the spics there too.

You can look at it from the other perspective. Whos going to risk their political career getting dunked on by Trump for a year straight?

fuck, that reminded me of Jim's old videos.

Why not push to panama?

Same. I just wish she had a shitskin last name so that every time she gets brought up in the news the normalfags are reminded that she is a shitskin, and no one will get any mistaken ideas otherwise.

She is an empty shell for tptb to put their hands up the ars and animate. She will go far. Or as far as any of them are likely to go now. Which is not very far. But all her real competition will be taken care of.

She's the second choice after Chelsea. So third choice really. She does have the right look though. Black.

After Obama's full two terms, I never expected White males were supposed to be kept from ever occupying the WH again, but apparently that was the plan. Funny stuff.

No way that happens. 2024 or 2028 maybe. I think the dems see this as their last chance. They're not going to pin their hopes on Chelsea. They're retarded, but I refuse to believe anyone is that retarded. They lose in 2024 and they're fucking done. No way they hitch their wagons to that horse.
I hope they do, but I don't get boners like that anymore.

What a bunch of retards, all they had to do was give the nod to Gabbard and they'd have consolidated their base. Shitskins would have supported her because she's a shitskin, muh stronk womyn voters would have liked her because she's a woman, and all the Bernie fans would have loved her because of her voting history. Might have been a bit of a challenge. Instead they fuck up like this, awfully nice of them to make it easy for us to win in 2020 I gues.

They'll definitely never go with Chelsea, even in the Clinton email leaks there were people basically calling her incompetent. Most she'll ever do is get handed some congressional seat in a deep blue district that was going to vote democrat anyways.

Anything can happen in 2020. Remember that Trump won, I think, partially because dems didn't show up. They thought Hillary won and there was no need to vote. I don't think that happens again in 2020. The public won't fall for the "Democrat Candidate polling at 90%, No Way Trump Wins!" shit again.
We need the wall, we need beaners gone and we need another little baby boom for the next 3 years. The baby boom will be important. Not because 3 year olds vote, but because their parents shift right after having kids. Deep down, they know they don't want their daughters raped by Jose and they don't want their kids going to school with Jamarcus. They may signal as a democrat, but when they vote in the booth, they vote pro-white.
All the dems need to do is trot out a white FUCKING MALE who acts like white people aren't the devil and isn't an actual commie and they could legitimately win.

I'm expecting it to be rescheduled and then left completely to the states rather than a blanket legalization. Basically what should have happened all along.

Elections are won through energizing the base, a white male nominee is not going to work with today's democratic party who's survival at this point is thanks exclusively to the huge chunk of the shitskin vote they get, particularly with how they've already driven in the "fuck white guys" attitude in their base.

LMAO, if the Dems think they can win with another "black" they are fucking clueless. After Obama the majority of whites won't vote for Any blacks as POTUS for another 20-30 years.

The problem with Zuckerberg for president is that he either has to run as a fucking white male, or he has to convince the voters that jews aren't white. If he has any sense he'll leave politics alone.

I wonder if her female affliction will negate her black turnout racial.

She's no threat. Trump reduced her to a raving lunatic just by calling her Pocahontas on Twitter. She doesn't have the fortitude to withstand an entire presidential campaign of getting shitter shattered by Trump on a daily basis.

shill detected. go back.

What's your native tongue?

They are all clinically retarded, seriously. The only "smart" niggers you will ever find are mullato or 1/4th at least. Take a look at Africa. How many real niggers do you see from there accomplish anything?

isnt "smart nigger" an oxymoron?