Trump nominee Christopher Wray confirmed as FBI director

I need to look more into him to see if he's /ourguy/ or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2gu9eL4dXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit. McCabe wouldn't have done anything to Hillcunt & Friends but this motherfucker is an unknown quantity. He worked high profile fraud cases including Enron on one hand. On the other hand, he also worked under Comey. Does that make him Comey's friend or enemy? What side is he on?

Whatever the answers are it's all part of the God Emperor's 1488D chess.

That last line was completely unnecessary and makes you look like a real suspicious piece of shit.

Is this guy the nazi hunter or was that someone else?

We already had a thread on this asshole.

Notable offences he's committed include deporting a Nazi (((war criminal))), and working against white nationalists in our country.

He's either (((owned))) or believes the big lie. Either way, OP, he's not /ourguy/.

As long as he brings down Clinton and her crew, I could not give less of a fuck.

That last line was to bait shills. Your reaction makes you look like a real suspicious piece of shit

He's a tremendously pozzed anti-white faggot.

Fuck yourself, you Reddit piece of shit. I hope you die choking on a basket full of dicks.

look at this stupid motherfucker and realize parasites like this are who keep white nationalism back

You want an FBI director who goes after white nationalists because he might do something about Clinton.
You're a piece of shit. You should die.

sssssss

goddamn what a cringer

You're trash bro. And so is Wray.

When we are all being investigated for hatespeech, I'll take comfort in knowing that he talked a good game about The Clinton Foundation.

Also, you should kill yourself for denigrating the 14 words and quoting Hitler.

Baawwww poor McCabe it's not like he was appointed to fill the role of FBI director until someone new was confirmed. Trump is outta haaaandddd!!!!
t. CNN

Hitler would think you are a kike parasite (which you are) for parroting his words pretending you understand them and without taking any action

Wanna know how I know you're not from here, faggot?

What exactly am I shilling for? You being a gaynigger? You caught me. I'm paid to tell you specifically that you're a fucking gaynigger. Every time I call you a gaynigger, Black Pigeon Speaks gives me 20€. Gaynigger.

Wasn't MCCABE who that thread was about? This is Wray. Different guy.

my fucking sides

Go back to cuckchan or voat or TRS.
The Clinton scandal will never be more important than white nationalism.

Oh man this clown is a real goldmine

You have to get rid of the Clintons to even get to the white ethnostate you fucking mongoloid I don't care if you're a shill, or just a retard, but you're filtered regardless.

Literal. Retard.

You're a fucking idiot and you will always be an idiot.

Hahaha did you forget to jump proxy there, Ezekiel?

ANOTHER SHILL REVEALS HIMSELF

Does this hurt you, little jew?

Wow, when I filter the idiots, there's two posts in this thread. Maximum overderail successful.

Nope. I'm only triggered because you seem to think that the Clintons hold all the cards and not the kikes.
The kikes are pulling the Clintons strings. The Clintons mean nothing. They aren't even in power anymore. The kikes hold the keys, not the Clintons. If you believe otherwise, you don't belong here no matter how many smugs you post.

You are honestly dumb

I have to assume with this announcement being shilled this hard, Wray has them scared, or they're just so asshurt over the Seth Rich thing backfiring they're just shilling against whatever.

Proof? The Clintons all deserve jail but not at the expense of putting in an FBI director who attacks white nationalists.
There are other candidates who are neutral to us that would still go after the Clintons. Anyone entering that position should be looking into the Clintons and not pro-white groups.

The Clintons are certainly not more important than white nationalism.

The Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative is one of the most insidious enablers and exactors of kike agenda the world has ever seen, and has been for multiple decades. The amount of pain and strife it has wrought against non-jews is immense, as is the shekels it has generated for the various kikes attached to it. Its destruction is absolute paramount to the potential creation of a white ethnostate. As long as it exists, such a feat will not be possible. There are many other organizations that fall into this category, but the CF/CGI are very high atop the list.

You seem awfully concerned with this FBI dir appointment. That is quite silly considering he's just ultimately just another tool to be used by POTUS. If he doesn't fufill his purpose to the President's liking, he'll get his ass fired too.

This.

thread successfully derailed

That juden nose.

Clinton Foundation did 9/11!

he is a literal nazi hunter. i mean, he's as much (((/yourguy/))) as (((trump)))

Christopher Wray's cases included the denaturalization of the notorious former Sobibor death camp guard John Demjanjuk, which paved the way to his deportation to Germany

aka a horrible jew who knowingly went after an innocent man.

Let's hope he does shit and blow the lid.

Fuck off LARPer.

Check'em

Christopher A. Wray

In 2005 he worked for King & Spalding law firm

Something I really don't like

Well, if anyone's going to investigate and dissect the DNC machine, it looks like it'll be this guy

Gaynigger.

I posted anime! I'm no fed, fur real guiz xD
i do this fur teh lulz!!

FEDS AT IT AGAIN

You do you know it's Jewish puppets like Hillary who stop whites from accomplishing the 14 words, I hope.

Corrected for accuracy

I'd go so far as to say Hillary is an honorary kike.

Fred Trump donated the land for the Talmud Torah of Beach Haven Jewish Center and according to estimates the photo was taken almost fifty years ago. KiKar Shabbat also reported that Donald Trump was among the biggest donors of the Ruzhin-Boyan hassidic movement in Jerusalem.

Except we only used 1488d chess phrase to be ironic. Gas yourself tourist.

A real estate tycoon bribed kikes in NYC? Stop the presses we have a story

Yea you should try 4chan.org I heard that's better

You spelled kike wrong, kike.

No user, you are the retards.

Except we say that to make fun of /r/the_Donald faggots, which you clearly are. Stay upset.

Skull and Bones? Worked under Dubya who is iirc.

Go slink back to your discord, goon.

At this point who can he really pick in Washington? All those faggots sucked each others dick at one point or another.

In your next post filled with shotgun argumentation, loaded queastions, goal post moving and other common kike tricks, try say kike at least once, do it tor science

This isn't /gamergate/ try again

You fags are still butthurt about that?

Got any evidence to disprove these self-evident truths you foul odious kike?

Clearly a bastion of reality you have there.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2gu9eL4dXo

go back to >>>Holla Forums you niggerfaggot

>muh (((news articles)))

bump

Let's write him a letter collectively.