Is FNAF the telltale series inevitable?

This disgusts me

Like society

A bunch of mindless drones on their iphones and their androids

two false choices, both the same masters

That's all they are, slaves to consumerism

working their lives away so they can get a new phone that runs slightly faster

as if that'd make their lives any better

Written by SJWs that don't take seriously what they write and probably laugh at such things.

Telltales FNAF spin off already been teased in a April fools joke.

Why doesn't Telltale just make an original story of their own again for a change?

Silly user, that requires work and creativity.

Devil May Cry: A TellTale Series

They're still relevant, huh? How well did the Minecraft one sell? It looked fucking terrible.

This is just edgy as fuck writing. Reminds me of those stoners who try weed for the first time and suddenly think they're suddenly "woke" when it comes to how shitty this planet is.
Nevermind people who say shit like this never offer a solution to the supposed problem of our society supposedly being "slaves to consumerism." It's always just the message of technology is bad, I'm so intelligent and aware.

Shut the fuck up.

But you just did the same thing, friend. :^)

fuck off

I SEE YOU'RE RUNNING GNOME

the difference is user didn't go viral on social media for being "woke"

telltale has such an easy just drowning the market in shit games

so it's a edgy teen who doesn't understand shit about the world and won't even lift a finger to "fix" anything because whining takes so much energy from his little faint cucked heart he might fucking collapse?

People do watch that shit seriously? They are the same who always want to see big bad gov as enemy in vidya and the brave revolutionists are always right and good

wew OP stop shilling your shit

What the fuck is Mr. Robot? I keep hearing people talk about it but everything I've seen of it thus far makes no sense and it looks like another "look at me I'm too smart for my own good" show.

Basically its fight club but with hackers.

X HACK
O DON'T HACK

? THE GOVT WILL REMEMBER THIS

Isnt mr robut a lefty propaganda show that has memes every episode and attacked gamergays?

Degenerate

"Woke" is a liberal meme.

Don't act like the exception when you aren't.

Waiting for them to license out their shit engine to indie devs.

It's what normalfags think anonymous is the show.

it's a TV Drama, and it's that. but I think the dialogue and comments of the MC are fucking outstanding.

Like razor-blade-sharp-real-talk.