Bill in Senate to criminalize criticism of Israel

I cannot believe this is not headline discussion here, stickied and whatnot.

Democrats Join Republicans In Bill Criminalizing Speech Critical Of Israel
I cannot imagine any reason for this egregious offense against the First Amendment except to please AIPAC and their AIPAC associated donors.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/democrats-join-republicans-in-bill-criminalizing-speech_us_5978bc17e4b0c6616f7ce6d9

Other urls found in this thread:

browardpalmbeach.com/news/marco-rubio-bill-nelson-debbie-wasserman-schultz-want-to-criminalize-boycotting-israel-8766676
personalliberty.com/congress-wants-make-criticizing-israel-thoughtcrime/
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread879880/pg1
israelpalestinenews.org/philip-weiss-role-jewish-democrats-bill-imprison-israel-boycotters-20-years/
cafepress.com/DontShootTheMessenger/13671496
archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/O3Ib8
archive.is/Nx0tn
haaretz.com/opinion/perfect-english-or-not-netanyahu-shares-no-common-language-with-obama-1.269819
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Supreme_Court_cases_involving_the_First_Amendment)
thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/the-rothschilds-bought-israel-from-the-palestinian-landlords-in-ww1/#jWvFCJ0aCs0qOHx1.99
buildingthebridge.eu/common-ground/general/ancient-dna-solves-mystery-of-the-canaanites-reveals-the-biblical-people-s-fate/239
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.803741
canadiandimension.com/articles/view/palestinians-bnai-brith-and-canadas-new-democratic-party
haaretz.com/us-news/1.804476
tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm
tertullian.org/works/adversus_judaeos.htm
veteranstoday.com/2017/07/30/the-zionist-terrorists-who-created-israel/
totosoutsiderblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/31/inglorious-genocide-the-ongoing-british-shame-2/
thegazapost.net/2017/08/01/next-war-gaza-brewing-heres-stop/
countdown2040.com/ShowNews/714/Gaza:-Israel's-experiment-on-humans-in-a-situation-of-extreme-stress-an-deprivation
theamericanconservative.com/articles/aipac-should-register-as-a-foreign-agent/
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/text
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/48/652.225-71
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:50 section:1705 edition:prelim)
electronicintifada.net/blogs/nora-barrows-friedman/oregon-lawmakers-ditch-bills-backed-israel-lobby
portlandtribune.com/pt/9-news/364315-245239-anti-semitism-seen-on-the-rise-again-in-nation-oregon
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Iohn_1_1611/
texemarrs.com/082013/jews_are_khazars.htm
hardons-blog.blogspot.cz/2013/12/who-are-jews.html
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html
hardons-blog.blogspot.com/2012/05/th-truth-about-edomites.html
lasttrumpet.org/
hitler-the-jew-and-the-faked-wwii.blogspot.ru/2013/06/hitler-doing-masonic-handshakes-and.html
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
scribd.com/doc/40186417/Eustace-Mullins-The-Holocaust-Explained-1981
antichristconspiracy.com/
original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2017/08/02/69-oppose-aipacs-israel-anti-boycott-act/
archive.is/rwvrp
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720?q={"search":["S 720"]}&r=1
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697/amendments
telegra.ph/Protocols-1-05-29
timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We should all ask trump how he feels about it

This is what we get for not purging congress properly. Besides it's illegal.

This is blatantly against the 1A, right?

America is so pathetic. Like how fucking ZOG can you be? And it's just proof the two party system is just a one party kike politburo.

You know, when white folk decide to throw down and actually fight its never pretty for the other side, so they try really god damn hard not to do it, can ya'll niggas please stop pushing them?

I vaguely remember Trump said something about this

So this is how they'll try to track and v& us. But it also certainly exposes one thing that they didn't intend to reveal. Notice how the dems and repubs were at odds for voting, except the controlled opposition cucks like mcain. Now notice when it comes to involving israel how they suddenly seem so eager to work together like nothing is wrong.
POINTING THIS OUT TO THE NORMIE WOULD SURE GET THEM THINKING ABOUT THIS AND OPEN UP MORE REDPILL DOORS

Strap in boys, it's gonna get heavy.

bipartisan support for this and bipartisan support for war against russia

golly gee.

browardpalmbeach.com/news/marco-rubio-bill-nelson-debbie-wasserman-schultz-want-to-criminalize-boycotting-israel-8766676

personalliberty.com/congress-wants-make-criticizing-israel-thoughtcrime/

Criticism of Israel now a crime in California.
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread879880/pg1

if we're not destroying ourselves with POZ and cultural degeneration, the kikes will put us at war and restrict 'antisemitism'

You fucking nigger. That last link is to a shitty blog, unsourced, with no byline. Here it is in its entirety:

The date? September 9, 2012.

Get the fuck out of here, take your Torfag friends with you, burn yourselves alive, and leave notes that read: "Don't mourn us, we were already dead!"

No, only on campuses in California, at most. And an 'official' 'condemnation'.

bump

I am strongly in favor of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty and have no criticism to offer. It was the United States' responsibility.

I am strongly in favor of Israel's occupation of the Golan Heights. They must do anything necessary to secure further energy Independence, and I have nothing to criticize about this.

Praise Israel! Let's all talk more about the things we have absolutely no criticism for, as recognition of Israel's purity. It is ethically just that such noble and trustworthy people be legally enshrined as above criticism. Truly, our loyalty to their beautiful nation is the only way to attain value ourselves.

Israel can do no wrong. Tell everyone about everything Israel has ever done. All of it is okay. All of it is good. Praise Israel. Shout their every action from the rooftops for all of it is good.

YOU ARE MAKING ISRAEL LOOK BAD BY HIGHLIGHTING THINGS SEEN AS BAD BY GOYIM.

TRUTH IS NOT A DEFENSE, GOYIM.

god bless ameriga

Oh, they're desperate.

(((BIPARTISAN SUPPORT)))

thats mister nigger to you. never mind the other links which are totally recent, relevant, and valid. much rather lets focus on the one last supporting link added only as an afterthought.

thou dost protesteth too much methinks.

Holla Forums-ier than thou are we? hm.

Adam Schiff (D-CA) is one of the supporters of a bill making it a crime to support BDS with penalties up to $1 million and 20 years in prison. Schiff has a high reputation in liberal circles, but he voted for the Iraq war, supported the Saudi intervention in Yemen, approved of the assassination of Qaddafi and of Trump’s bombing of Syria, and is pushing hostility against Russia.

Philip Weiss: The role of Jewish Democrats in bill that could imprison Israel boycotters for 20 years
israelpalestinenews.org/philip-weiss-role-jewish-democrats-bill-imprison-israel-boycotters-20-years/

i aint goin anywhere, deal with it.

yidsareill*

Not even pedophiles and rapists and pedophile rapists get locked away for that long. The Jews shouldn't wonder why people fucking hate them but when the next pogrom will be.

This is how they removed free speech here in Canada and many European countries. Don't think your constitution will save you, you're going to need to fight for this one.

America YES

When will the spell be broken and all these retards wake up realizing jews aren't fucking important.
Who gives a fuck about muh antisemitism.
Even 8 times the claim of the holocaust should have no weight or importance today, much greater massacres have happened with people that just moved the fuck on.

If this happened 3 months ago, something would be done about it. But, it happened now, after everyone's going back into the lull and the energy is the equivalent of cows munching grass. Kikes don't play games. Psyop'd.

fuck this shit.
shirts available in all styles and sizes, mugs, diapers, you name it.
cafepress.com/DontShootTheMessenger/13671496

wear it with pride, while you can.

BUMP

overton window when

goddamnit too many countries are already ZOGPOZZED like this

DOTR for the kikes when?

I hate when people try to separate them when in reality there is no difference as it's just a concentrated projection of kikery. If you don't like what israel is doing, gas them.

not enough gas it would seem considering they thrive on the inhalation of their own farts somehow building up immunity. must find other means.

I'm all for throwing them in the bog with everything else.

He meant gasoline or "petrol" as you foreigners call it. The kike fears fire. It is against their laws even to cremate the dead, hence why all their fake stories cite cremation rather than being tossed in a pit or burried alive. They fear the flames, yet THE FIRE RISES!

burnt kike smells like bacon

We were suppose to have a no party system but that didn't last long.

Most of them are evangelical Boomers who believe that modern Israel is the Biblical promised land and will play a decisive role in the Battle of Armageddon. That's why the GOP still slavishly worships Reagan, who was deeply into end times prophecies.

Millennials and Zs couldn't care less about the Bible. Things will change fast once they assume power. When the jews start openly threatening the Samson option is when things will get really interesting.

That's not going to go over well with a lot of the liberal voting bloc when they realize that means they can't white knight Palestine anymore.

As usual.

It's a big fucking deal you cuck.

Why do these (((Christians))) keep supporting the people that literally killed their god?
Not D&C this just genuinely baffles me

The story of Jesus is ultimately the story of jewish infighting. Up-and-coming jewish hippie ruffles feathers and gets crushed by the established elite.

While that story is important, Christianity is about more than just that.

we are so fucking kiked it's insane. the only two people to vote against the russia bullshit was rand lolbergtarian and kike marxist bernie. there has to be some kind of revolution to stop this shit,

like they actually give a fuck about Palestine. it''s just virtue signalling

Jews killed Rabbi Yeshua, it's true.

Jesus wasn't a fucking Jew, he was an Israelite. Being the King of Kings made him also King of the Jews(tribe of Judah), which were one tribe of Israelites.

Won't this just be struck down by appeals/supreme court?

I could careless I just wish they would stop importing and housing spics and lightbulb heads

Let these dipshits fuck around with this bill, the Supreme Court will knock that shit down. We've been down this road before.

user we were born on this ride we are going to be the ones to end it. We rode the ride we know it's twists and turn better than any we are cynical, hateful, throwing insults to each other and wind as we are jerked and tossed on this hellish ride but I know I'm strapped in with the best of men and history will know we got off this fucking ride.

Yes

(((Jesus))) was supposedly descended from (((David))), which would make him from the tribe of (((Judah))) and therefore a Jew.

Holy shit, anyone that seriously thinks jews are intelligent needs their heads checked. This is hilarious, it's like they're trying as hard as they can to lose.

Then you know nothing about our moderators and board owner. They want nothing more than to have a Rule 1 justification for the last two years of their actions.

Shill harder, intl. Nothing you say will ever trick us.

Now that's how you sell a shirt.

Thanks for outing yourself.

Fuck off Jamal.

>(((Adam Schiff)))

That's one fruity psycho fucking pedo kike right there.

Hi, imkikey. You realize that you've been proven wrong, right? We have hard evidence of not only board and site rule violations, but violations of US law. You are not white and never will be.

archive.is/FfTO1
archive.is/O3Ib8
archive.is/Nx0tn

Noh8 is nothing but a way for jews and degenerates to brands themselves for DOTR.

KEEP CRYING JAMAL
Holla Forums moderation will NEVER be changed.
> >>>/pdfs/ DOESN'T EXIST LET ME SPAM YOUR BOARD WITH SHILLING FOR BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS
CRY ABOUT IT
DAILY REMINDER
Whiny megooka, endkike, and /polk/ike shills will NEVER EVER win.

Filtered and reported.

This is the moderator of Holla Forums. This is how mentally challenged it actually is. It is neurologically incapable of performing its duties. WE DEMAND AN EXPLANATION, JIM.

You realize, imkikey (who is not white and never will be), that you could end this INSTANTLY by posting a timestamped image of your face (with facial features blocked out, of course), proving that you are, in fact, a white man. You COULD do it. If your were actually right. And actually white.

You COULD stop us from posting these "lies."
You COULD stop all the "libel" against you.

But you can't. Because we're right.

Not even Ginsburg would uphold this law. Complete BS, just jew-dick-suckers blowing each other on the senate floor.

Nope, check past history, she upholds the 1st in blatant obvious cases. I despise the kikes as much as anyone here, but SCOTUS, for all its shitting on the 4th, and occasional shitting on the 2nd, has been very careful around the 1st.

Let the old feed his fucking pigs! The explanation is very simple:

>He never nuked it. In contrary to /r9k/'s old staff
>He never let CP stick In contrary to our former co-admin

That proposal is a freedom of speech issue that has already caused a shitstorm elsewhere. It has only assured that antisemitism grows larger in the near future. Maybe you are living under a rock, but some Jew's sudo religion of St. Red Skull has made them so paranoid and fearful that they overreact to anything endanger all Jews.

This is why the world thinks we're a joke.

How obvious is it that America isn't controlled by Americans or American interests?

Every fucking time we vote at the UN SC for example it's just embarrassing.

To quote Bill Clinton, "Who the fuck does he think he is? Who's the fucking superpower here?". It's in full here

haaretz.com/opinion/perfect-english-or-not-netanyahu-shares-no-common-language-with-obama-1.269819

Poor Bill. He should have learned common sense. NEVER trust a jew

Let's not shed too many tears for ol' child rapey Willy, now. Him and Bibi deserve to be neighbors in Hell.

wrong. Jesus was a galilean, a nazarene. "jews" are EDOMITES not semites, descended of esau/edom who mated with caananite/hittite wives. the resultant turkish ashkenazi khazars infiltrated the tribe of Judah from 400bc-0 bringing with them their babylonian language of yiddish which contained the hard J (no hard J in aramaic). Jesus was a GENTILE.

Hasn't this happened before? I recall something similar happening before.
DESPERATE.
Your turn.

It never did. The Constitution is made to serve God, the one who really saves. Changing the meaning of God in the USA's founding documents gives man precedence to change the documents into anything man wants until they're a mess that protect the rights of no one except the tyrants in charge of rewriting the documents.

Any bill criminalizing speech will die quickly. People propose unconstitutional stuff like this all the time. It won't survive.

Based awm

jews are mantis worshippers

Good. It'll be funny to see niggers on the left and arabs getting locked up for criticizing Jews. The optics will be beautiful. The ADL/AIPAC Jews are so far removed from the real world, they haven't thought this one out.

Why are you flooding every fucking thread on the board with your shitty OC? You're not even giving it any fucking context.

he's got the (((kikeye)))
what the fuck is this gay shit?

Fucking kikes.

I wonder if the jews can arrest the WBC, although from their website their going to shit now and only have small local protests.

That appears to be an ancap frog.
What you don't like ancap and civic nationalism on Holla Forums? What are you some kind of nazi?

Ancap is fucking stupid, but that's a nice looking frog.

The Supreme Court will destroy this right? It goes against many precedents (sincerely held beliefs, THE FIRST AMENDMENT, all of these cases:en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Supreme_Court_cases_involving_the_First_Amendment)

REPORT THIS THREAD AND PUT "STICKY" AS THE REASON FAGGOTS!

The main source of Jewish power in the United States originates from their Evangelical Christian allies. Sever this relationship and Jewish power will fade away.

We should launch a mass red pilling campaign targeting Evangelicals with information such as these pics.

who sponsored this bill? who proposed it?

i want names

minimum

This is blatant evidence of treachery afoot.
Israel has bought-out the US congress and they ALL must go!

hehehehe…

Sup mod.

The Canadian Conservative Party attempted to do something similar a few years back, before they lost to the Liberals.

Are you sure this isn't a parody?

Yea im sure Trump is going to do all he can to pursue the crimes of Israel and the corru—

hahahahaha fucking hell America when does this end?

I am 100% certain that it is not a parody. Its serious.
This is the arrogance of Jewry.

Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answers?

Weimar Problems Bring Weimar Solutions
Titus did nothing wrong

Anyone else interested in this project?

WHO WILL BE OUR HITLER, WHEN DO WE KICK THE KIKES OUT OF THE SEAT OF POWER

Why not you?

I'm not ready yet. I need at least 2 more years.

Damn that second mp4 actually makes a good case for Christianity. Jesus was a kike hating wizard that got tons of pussy.

I volunteer. Not as a desire for power, but out of duty to my people.

there is no way this hold's up in the supreme court

Reminder that in addition to the much-discussed intentional attack on the USS Liberty that killed 34 American sailors and injured 174 more, Israel is directly responsible for the following events.

- Failing to notify the US in 1983 when they received intelligence about a plot to bomb our marine barracks in Beirut Lebannon. The attack claimed the lives of 241 US Marines, 58 French soldiers, and 6 civilians and caused 75 non-fatal injuries.
- Assassinated FDR (Not that he was any big loss) via poisoning when he assured Israel's Arab neighbors that he would take their interests into account before taking any action regarding Palestine.
- Attempted to Assassinate Harry Truman via mail-based chemical weapons attacks when he was holding out on making the US recognize Israel as a state.
- Played a pivotal role in the assassination of John F Kennedy
- Assassinated Bobby Kennedy
- Attempted to assassinate George H.W. Bush in Madrid using a false-flag attack by three Palestinian extremists as cover.

Are you speaking Chinese or something?

t. US Government

- Assasinated Patton
- Gave nukes to USSR creating the cold war
- 9/11
- Genocided Europe more times than i can count in the past 2000 years

IM FUCKING SICK OF THESE KIKE SCUM, ODIN GIVE ME STRENGTH

Then work for it. And I'll see you in about 2 years.

Remember brothers and sisters: Everything begins somewhere.

This is a massive redpill waiting to happen.

Humanity has never gone anywhere without leaving something behind.

Without struggle, we gain nothing; without pain, there is no struggle; and pain, sacrifice, is the price for that which has the greatest value.

The price for that which is most precious in this world.

The only things guarenteed in life are death and taxes. However, if you try offer guilt, submission, or fear, many will often side with death.

Ha ha, kikes are fucking terrified

To know who rules over you…
How does that go?

Why is there no law being proposed against calling Trump a tyrant 'racist'?

That's a yellow-banded/yellow-headed poison dart frog aka the bumblebee poison frog. The substance it secretes from its upper thighs when threatened can cause heart failure in most mammals, including humans. They are docile and reclusive but if you fuck with them they will kill your ass dead. I love frogs.

So I say to you, European folk: Get to work.

When the time comes, when I call for you, be ready.

Nobody lives forever.
And living without a future is no life at all.

Already working on it user. The plans are laid. The execution is what stifles me. We need resources and a militia.

My local militia are faggots. Not sure how to reach them yet.

Trump will bring the next reich but it will be because of his betrayal.

Deus Vult

But are they though? Don't get complacent.

Christianity is a slave religion. It always has been and always will be. It is literally a denomination of Judaism. If you are a (((Christian))) then you are just a kosher goyim.

This is exactly what it is. Jews pushed this crap on their slaves so they would except their awful existence without struggle. Remember that fire that was blamed on Nero? It was actually Christians rioting and burning down their own hood just like BLM. Nero wasn't even in the country at the time. Christians have always been niggers and they will always be niggers.

Seriously fuck IPAC and fuck the GOP niggers who listen to them.

Oyyy veyyy! It's different for us than it is for you, goy. Now remember to read "Night" and always remembuh da 6 million!

The only revolution the US needs, is for the American people who have not been represented since the early 1900s to actually step up against their own tyrannical government as the founding fathers stated it would be their right to so. Their corruption is nothing but tyranny. In the intel business we have another word for America's leadership decisions and we call this 'the away game' which is what America excels it, it's spreads it tyranny world wide mostly for it's corporatism and wall-street jew bankers. The away game is played in someone else their country where the US sets up shop, either indirectly through proxies to wage war against a government who is not a lapdog to US-Israeli interest or directly through invasions under false pretenses.

Yet, even when the American people were directly presented with concrete proof, with the full blown corruption all the way from the candidate to the corrupt party control system; they did nothing.

Just keep on speaking the truth and have faith that what results from that is better than having lied.

Of course, also spread this everywhere, everyday, every person you see

Is telling the truth against the law?

He was replying to me, not OP, faggot

but doesn't Jesus being a jew tie right in with the message of Christianity?
or maybe I'm just looking too much into eastern religions and seeing duality everywhere.

Molyjew may be a filthy kike, but he sure can be an entertaining kike. still gets the gas though

This is what I'm talking about. It seems like it should be a fairly easy redpill
etc.

every day i pray for deliverance from the scourge of israel. something nuclear. i suggest anyone who believes in a higher power do the same.

Not sure if anyone is keeping a list of Politicians to boycott for the next election but we're going to need to find a way to publicly blackball these fuckbags.

```Senators that Cosponsored the Bill (S. 720) that will make it a Felony with a penalty of up to 20 years in prison and up to a $1 million fine are listed below.```

Inform them of white genocide, and their need to reproduce to save their race, and continent.

So I guess there is blood 'libel' in Wikileaks…

The IISO blackmail framework being exposed won't make a difference. They will already be strange fruit.

Really think DOTR is that eclipse on the 21st.

Shit. I remember using that a plus sign in Hebrew school. Now I know why.

Yesterday, I wish.

No word on ((drudge)). This is when you will see the neokikes abandon us. They will shill for the Dems soon. Drudge will forget how much he hated Clintons. He's actually been pretty shitty to Trump lately and I take this as a good sign. Ask on Twitter if you have one, Drudge why are you so afraid? Is Iran right around the corner?

No mass? That can't be right. Is this complete? If so my state is not totally lost. Sachem screeching bitch warren does hate banks it seems.

Seems my state is still somewhat based. On another note, who's willing to cross reference these names with data from opensecrets.org on the topic of campaign contributions?

thank you (((mod))) for sticky-ing this thread. glad its getting the traffic it deserves.

heres what i have to add for today:

The Rothschilds Bought ISRAEL from the Palestinian Landlords in WW1
thepoisonappleoftheworld.com/the-rothschilds-bought-israel-from-the-palestinian-landlords-in-ww1/#jWvFCJ0aCs0qOHx1.99

Ancient DNA solves mystery of the Canaanites, reveals the biblical people’s fate
buildingthebridge.eu/common-ground/general/ancient-dna-solves-mystery-of-the-canaanites-reveals-the-biblical-people-s-fate/239

If Israel's Occupation Doesn't End, anti-Semitism Worldwide Will Rise to Sinister Heights
haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.803741

Palestinians, B’nai Brith and Canada’s New Democratic Party
canadiandimension.com/articles/view/palestinians-bnai-brith-and-canadas-new-democratic-party

(((they))) are scared the white is rising up and their constant assault on us is spawning ..

Übermensch

WHITE POWER

DIE JUDEN

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: Anti-BDS Bill Should Be Rewritten to Avoid Legal Ambiguity

The influential Democratic senator from New York tells town hall that the current legislation targeting Israel boycotts, which she co-sponsored, should be changed in light of criticism from civil rights groups

WASHINGTON - Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY), who was one of the co-sponsors of the controversial "Israel Anti-Boycott Act," said on Monday that after discussing the bill with a leading civil rights group, she will only support it if certain changes are made to its language, in order to avoid ambiguity vis-à-vis free speech protections. Gillibrand is considered a possible contender for the Democratic Party's leadership ahead of the 2020 presidential election, and her statement on Monday made her the most senior Democratic politician to demand changes in the bipartisan, AIPAC-supported legislation.

At a town hall in New York, Gillibrand was asked about the bill, which the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) warned would impose penalties on U.S. citizens simply for expressing a political position in support of boycotts against Israel and its West Bank settlements. Gillibrand said in reply to the question that she "would never support any bill that chills free speech." Gillibrand added that after meeting ACLU representatives and hearing why they feel the bill "chills free speech," she will "urge the authors of the bill to change the bill and will not support it in its current form.” Her comments were first reported by The Observer.

haaretz.com/us-news/1.804476

Remember they started the war after declaring war on germany through their jew own papers peddled to masses like propaganda back when that worked it does not work now and I crave jew blood mine escaped before the jew led holocaust no rape baby here in fact ahahahahaha you know already you fucking rats Karma is on its way.

You exposed as liars so make laws to ban speech against your lies further infuriating ppl please continue …….

timeline jews play games try to destroy whites obviously get found out then are fucked exposed and seen as the disgusting subversive heel nippers they are ENTIRE WHITE WORLD THAT SAYS FUCK YOU !! RIGHT NOW YOUR CONTROL ENDS!! rothychild buy bitcoin just means your scared and another will come up devoid of your jew taint eventually your reign is over mongloid sandnigger infiltrator.

From the perspective of the early Church Fathers, the Jews were the greatest example of the rule: corruptio optima est pessima. They were God's chosen people, but after they rejected Jesus, they became the Deicide Race.

tertullian.org/fathers/chrysostom_adversus_judaeos_01_homily1.htm
tertullian.org/works/adversus_judaeos.htm

Consecration of the Human Race to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus (Pre-(((Vatican II))) Catholic prayer):
Most Sweet Jesus, Redeemer of the human race, look down upon us humbly prostrate before Thy altar. We are Thine, and Thine we wish to be; but, to be more surely united to Thee, behold each one of us freely consecrates himself today to Thy most Sacred Heart. Many indeed have never known Thee; many, too, despising Thy precepts, have rejected Thee. Have mercy on them all, most merciful Jesus, and draw them to Thy Sacred Heart. Be Thou King, O Lord, not only of the faithful who have never forsaken Thee, but also of the prodigal children who have abandoned Thee; grant that they may quickly return to their Father's house lest they die of wretchedness and hunger. Be Thou King of those who are deceived by erroneous opinions, or whom discord keeps aloof, and call them back to the harbor of truth and the unity of faith, so that soon there may be but one flock and one Shepherd. Be Thou King of all those who are still involved in the darkness of idolatry or of Islamism, and refuse not to draw them all into the light and kingdom of God. Turn Thine eyes of mercy toward the children of that race, once Thy chosen people. Of old they called down upon themselves the Blood of the Savior; may It now descend upon them a laver of redemption and of life. Grant, O Lord, to Thy Church assurance of freedom and immunity from harm; give peace and order to all nations, and make the earth resound from pole to pole with one cry: Praise to the Divine Heart that wrought our salvation; to It be glory and honor forever. Amen.

They have to know this bill can't possibly be twisted into being vaguely constitutional. What's their endgame?

My guesses:

1) Force Donald Trump into a position where he as to order against the enforcement of this law (pending constitutional review?)
2) Force Donald Trump to grant pardons to Americans convicted under this law
3) Try to have the Neo-kike appointed Justices deviate from their normal ruling blocs

They are probably going to try and delay it being appealed to the supreme court as long as possible while using the law to imprison people who cannot afford a lengthy appeals process. If it is appealed to the Supreme Court then I doubt it will hold honestly, as cucked as the court still is they voted unanimously that there is no hate speech exception and I doubt this will be different. Look at what happened to Jew Goldstein, a decent lawfag could get him acquitted totally but he didn't have the funds or legal muscle to do it. There will be many similar cases until this gets appealed to Supreme Court or possibly Federal Court somewhere.

This also means that in the meantime they will try to arrest and imprison as many Israel critics/boycotts as possible to do as much damage before it gets appealed/struck down.

um, no. but thanks for playing. have fun storming the castle.

have to go to supreme court any any shit they try to enforce as law will be reversed or we will just start killing them all.Ppl are sick of jews we want them out we don't give a fuck about their religion and self proclaimed chosen status we see they are parasites and the fact they use legalize to try and curb the flow of common sense deals another blow to them as it will not stand Israel is not the United States JEWS are not the United States and as they see they will be voted out of power try to make frivolous laws protecting themselves that will not stand up to a bullet in their heads and a gun in their face telling them no.

That's just a list of co-sponsors. These are the people who want this shitstain of a bill to be their legacy. Make no mistake, your kike-owned senators will probably join my kike-owned senators in voting for it

This ridiculous law might stir their brains up a bit.

I can't even imagine the traitors who came up with this not getting a bad feeling in their guts as they reassure each other "y-yea that'll scare them!" Do they realize how insane they got the faggy resistors to act? I think if this starts getting enforced as an actual law then it unfortunately needs to be pinned to trump so that maybe even radical lefties get a dose of redpill. He shouldn't support this anyway. This could be a major test. It would also be something to suspend disbelief and unite with any liberals who see the horseshit over. They won't agree with this. Mention white phosphorus and elementary schools who cares how true it is.

Soooo is this what it's gonna take to get normies to realise that the USA has Israel's hand so far up its ass that all they have to do is move their fingers and thumbs up and down to make our fucking mouths move?

Yes. This plus Israel's unflinching penchant of blowing away Arab babies could be synthesized into some serious redpill customized exactly for libshits. Those they worship must be made to address and denounce it.

The Zionist Terrorists who created Israel

The fanatic “Zionist Movement” which began its activities in 1897, had for its objective the transformation of Palestine by “any means” into a Zionist state. It had no regard whatsoever for what the “Holy Land” meant and still means to the 700 million Christians and the 400 million Moslems of the world; and more arrogantly it did not have any consideration for the indigenous Arab inhabitants who consisted, at that time, 92 percent of the population of Palestine.

In fact, the Zionists, with their meticulous propaganda and planned distortions, made the whole world believe that Palestine was nothing but an arid and waste land, neglected and devoid of inhabitants except for a few thousand nomads who roamed the desert on camel back. And how often did we hear the Zionist slogan repeating in our ears: “Give the land without a people to the people without a land.”

veteranstoday.com/2017/07/30/the-zionist-terrorists-who-created-israel/

it isn't going to happen even their brainwashed liberals will fight it as it would curb their bs not to mention the real citizens that say fuck israel fuck jews it becomes the war to purge jews with absolute evidence they are parasites.Let em try if our constitution does not stand then it is time to go to war and purge gov at least of all jews they get no special privileges neither do anyone like rats from dem side think who will be purged to these marx rats think soro's cronies are up rising LMAO you jew got another thing coming EXPULSION as done so many times before for the same shit.

By the way, echo checking the co-sponsors against Wikipedia articles. Not sure if 100% accurate, but I'd consider the lack of echoes to be even more damning. At least the kike senators are acting in their own ethnic interest. The non-kikes are literal traitors. Bold will indicate names that should be of particular interest to us given their prominence.

>Sen. Rubio, Marco [R-FL]
>(((Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT])))
>Sen. Graham, Lindsey [R-SC] (FAGGOT)
>Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA]
>(((Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY])))
>Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX]
>(((Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR])))
>(((Sen. Bennet, Michael F. [D-CO])))

As you can see, it appears to be mostly no-name traitors supporting it with a handful of Jews and max-level Golems (like Graham, Cruz, and Rubio). Wikipedia probably has done a lot of scrubbing to reduce how much it names the Jew, so there could be some kikes in here that just didn't show up in my search.

Note that this bill is co-sponsored by 46 goddamn senators (almost half the senate!) with great support on both sides of the aisle. This is flying through.

You know what I say to that?

Pic related

The following states have both their senators co-sponsoring the bill:

Was my first thought. Nope, it was the real thing with a bunch of dumb nogs as golems.

I think the unholy relationship between them goes both ways sometimes. I believe that some higher up good goys might think that Israel is OUR tool, like an outpost of sorts. Because IIRC, ((they)) package the Yinon Plan as The Project for a New American Century for them.

Inglorious Genocide – The Ongoing British Shame
totosoutsiderblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/31/inglorious-genocide-the-ongoing-british-shame-2/

The Next War in Gaza Is Brewing. Here’s How to Stop It.
thegazapost.net/2017/08/01/next-war-gaza-brewing-heres-stop/

Gaza: Israel's experiment on humans in a situation of extreme stress an deprivation
countdown2040.com/ShowNews/714/Gaza:-Israel's-experiment-on-humans-in-a-situation-of-extreme-stress-an-deprivation

An interesting article i just read relating to the juice.
I thought about making a thread on it but I will dump it here

theamericanconservative.com/articles/aipac-should-register-as-a-foreign-agent/

In all honesty, I think it's time the elites and Jews and globalists just call it quits and accept segregation as the answer. There not even the Jews will have to worry about the assimilation and miscegenation that they so fear. Segregation creates peace, here's the study arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

To start a patchwork of ambiguous rarely enforced anti-free speech laws to threaten their enemies with. Just like with the '68 gun control act it won't do everything at once, but it'll give them leeway to bully and use the Jewdicial system to intimidate their opponents.

Nigger it's a fun webm of something that's clearly been taken out of context, quit sucking cocks.
Soon.

It seems like the simplest solution is to start memeing it to be "anti-American" to censor criticism of anything, be it Israel or, more easily seen by normies, Islam. The recent wave of redpilling as far as double standards go amongst whites and everyone else is good timing for redpilling on the double standards of the Jude as well. Trump's base is, I assume largely in part the freedom-loving, gun-toting, god-fearing people so it wouldn't be hard to prove how much (((they))) want to take that all away and police our thoughts.

If dubs Jews will be expelled in 2017

In this case it is literally anti-American. It is a direct attack upon Americans on behalf of Israel. All this legislation could possibly do, if enforced, is result in the incarceration or censorship of Americans for daring to criticize a foreign power. The only American people it serves are those who can't bare the thought of someone saying that maybe Israel doesn't do everything perfectly.

I wonder if saying "every fucking Israeli should get raped by a pack of Palestinian niggers" counts as speech critical of Israel.

No, it's just one of the many shitty TRS memes designed to spam threads, demoralise and lower ever discussion of Trump. For every faggot like you who explains it away as humour, there is hundreds of spam bots and T_D fags who think we are all just nihilistic shitposters and play along.
You'll see people posting alongside each other with one person claiming no one takes it seriously and the other claiming it's 4d chess. It's like you fags don't see each other.

apparently the it is (((S.720)))
see
for those who are sponsoring/proposing it
surprise surprise, it's kikes Schumer and Cardin
Call your fucking reps, let them know heads will roll if this gets off the ground, spread the word of this bullshit to everyone you can

Good night all, I think I need sleep. This timeline is too confusing.

Desperate or extremely confident.

Can't deny that the amount of nothinghappening.jpg despite the level of corruption and disjointedness of the narrative on display makes you wonder.

Every day that goes by where none of these weirdo scumbags pay for anything that they do seems pretty concerning to me. Google/Youtube are apparently just going to start full censorship soon.

What the fuck is it going to take to finally start seeing the pendulum swing back towards non-retarded ?

Just meme on that all Muslims in the US are forbidden from consciously deciding not to support their own ethnic cleansing in the Middle East.

And the setting up of Islam vs. Judes was always the plan to confuse us.

The 1st amendment gives you freedom of speech, not freedom of (((hate speech)))

Won't stop Jews from trying. They did the same thing in Germany, Europe, the EU, and Russia basically. Their hubris knows no limits, and it keeps coming back to bite them in the ass.

4) They made their plans back when Hillary was going to win and they don't have the imagination to change them

You lying fucking jew. Git gone with your subversive and divisive infiltrative behavior, kike. The more you shill, the more certain we are about your future.

Lying about what? They played that edited clip non-stop during the election(while mike was still fucking his kike wife). Point to where I'm wrong. Also don't call me a kike you fucking kike. You forgot to threaten to report me and post smug gook cartoons.

Yeah, just like the kikes managed to have made it so that denying the holohoax is illegal in 14 countries in Europe. You better fucking inform anyone you know that is against Israel about this bill.

This is lashon hara goy; if you speak harmful truths about Jews you're an anti semite bastid. Non Jews ah outside da protection of da law.

Daily reminder thar lashon hara is the Jewish equivalent of stop snitchin.

GOD BLESS USS LIBERTY AND ITS CREW

The fuck it is, I was in the Trump rally thread where the webm was made/originally posted. Anyone that sees that webm and doesn't know that it's taken out of context needs to lurk more and/or gtfo.
Again, newfags should lurk more or choke on a giant cock. Eat shit and die you cum guzzling faggot.

Every other country in the world is a potential enemy of the US. Not being able to discuss that openly is fucking treason. What's the penalty for treason again? Death, wasn't it?

hIsrael is an enemy of the US This is fucking treason.

Well you where in a thread with TRSsodomites then. Who else would find a video of the presidential candidate they support cucking to Jews funny? I bet you call yourself goy as well.
Yet here you are with your slave mindset. I could take a massive shit on your head and you'd probably make it into a "funny meme".
Trying keeping more than two folders.

Fucking torfags.

not a good comparison since nothing like the 1A exists in any European country

*try

What's wrong with his statement? I'm not even American, and I don't think that's unreasonable. Americans should have the right to put their own country first, and to act in Amerca's best interests.

It's doubly strange that America seems to be full of people shouting "I hate America!", burning American flags, and calling it a fascist state, and everyone respects their right to do this because Freedom of Speech. But they'll restrict their right to say it about a hostile foreign country?

You'd be wrong.

for non murican me this is one of the most bizarre things to witness, do they think that we'll love them for self hatered? hint: I like the idea of strong & proud mostly christian white US and I'm not even white nor christian

It makes me think some kind of catharsis is going on.

Gonna need a link to this bill so I can spread the word. Fuck using (((HuffPoz))) as a source.

NKJV States multiple times that the Christ is a descendant of David. It also goes on to call him "king of the Jews" I know the NKJV takes many liberties with the translation, and I'm working on learning Greek to read the Septuagint. In the JPS Tanakh the first mention of "jews" is the story of Schlomo tricking a king with a kikess. It makes no mention of the transition from being Judaens, or Israelites to now being so called "Jews" or why. There definitely isn't any direct correlation of judaen to Jew especially considering judaeh separated from Israel early on, and now "Jew" is the blanket term for chosenites.

The original languages of which the tanakh was recorded were supposedly Aramaic and Hebrew both of which do not have a J sound. That being said, what are your sources?

What the fuck are you doing here and why the shit do you have quads?

digging the dirt

Jesus saves, but Buddha brings the best karma

Don't alienate one another. Whites are their targets now, but at heart ((they)) are really a global problem. Liberals will even be pleased with the timeline. The world becomes a happy, united, hand holdy place by coming together to get rid of kikes.

I don't think you get this whole "nationalism" thing
gtfo, nigger

The jews are winning because rabbi Joshua successfully destroyed tribalism in Europe. Fuck off, gooks.

No I do. If I ever come into good money from working or what have you. I will donate to children's hospitals and related here first. But afterwards if I got money burning a hole, I might just donate to hezbollah. But of course not really I am only kidding.

We can temporarily ally with other tribes. I don't care what any user says now. The fact that these laws are even being created has sort of ideologically purified me. It's 2017 show some international love user. Good luck Assad, good luck Houthi rebels, good luck Palestinians, good luck Lebanon.

Vietnamese Buddhists sided with the Commies.
The current Dalai Lama approves of Marxism.
The Buddhist doctrine of anatman lends itself immediately to globalism – they teach that all things are devoid of "own-being." Gone is the basis for nationality, race, private property, individuality. These are all things that we're clinging to, causing suffering, and we need to let go.
It is easily syncretized with gnostic and Cabalistic ideas which is why there are a lot of (((boomers))) who take an interest in Buddhism. The Theravadas don't seem to go as far as the rest though.

This assertion simply ignores over a thousand years of history of European Christians killing each other over tribalism.
Know who killed tribalism? Rabbi Luther. No Proddies, no 30 Years' War, no Westphale, no unified Germany, no unified Holland, no United Kingdom, etc., etc.

To be fair the dalai lama bends like wheat in the wind and doesn't seem to have any real convictions of his own

Bullets and blood.
And bare hands plunging into chest cavities to hungrily fish out the organs to feed back to their owners.

Sounds like we need to get some sockpuppets engaged to get cucks to also try and fight this thing.

The supreme court ruled that hate speech doesn't exist in regards to the first amendment. It would take a court case, but I am sure that if this hit the supreme court, it would be crushed.

goy = singular
goyim = plural

Muh western values as illustrated here. Also for implying white nations should be attacking one another.
Your country is zog empire.

t. mixed race civic nationalist

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Jewish Laws Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Remove Jews From Your Country Like Nigga Gas The Kikes Haha

Stolen Valor is already illegal so what difference does this make?

>Why do these (((Christians))) keep supporting the people that literally killed their god?
The Scofield Reference Bible. Published in 1909, it was the first edition since the Geneva Bible (1560) to feature commentary to help the lay reader. It became wildly popular with a lot of US protestant sects.

Among its marginalia was extensive discussion of the fringe doctrine of dispensationalism: the idea Jews are still under the terms of the old covenant of moses, did not need to believe in Christ, and Christ cannot not return until Jews had re-founded Israel in Palestine and rebuilt the second temple. This is where all the Left Behind stuff comes from.

This view is heretical and goes against over two thousand years of Church doctrine. Cyrus Scofield's project was financed by a small clique of Jews. Modern re-printings tend to omit the dispensationalist commentary.

A non-sequitur. Take it just a little farther and you have

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720/text

The section in particular that renders criticism of Israel illegal is Section 4 (a)

The aforementioned section 8(a) (This is already codified law):
law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/48/652.225-71
>(1) Refusing, or requiring any U.S. person to refuse to do business with or in Israel, with any Israeli business concern, or with any national or resident of Israel, or with any other person, pursuant to an agreement of, or a request from or on behalf of a boycotting country;
>(5) Furnishing information about whether any person is a member of, has made contributions to, or is otherwise associated with or involved in the activities of any charitable or fraternal organization which supports the State of Israel; and,

Breaches of section 8(a) and the senate bill in question (S. 720) are to be punished in accordance with this section:
uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:50 section:1705 edition:prelim)

Basically don't name the Jew. It might be hard to get the Supreme Court to respond to this one considering how so much of it is already on the books.

33% jewish

Fucking incredible.

All the (known) Jews on the Supreme Court are (somewhat surprisingly) Democrat appointees who will (since Trump's appointment of Gorsuch almost always be on the dissenting side of 5-4 decisions (barring a radical shift in the way the court votes in the wake of the changing political climate).

That user was still grammatically correct, because the word you is both singular and plural. H could've been speaking to all Christians: that you are goyim.

That's only for logic, not grammar. Communicators have the option of causing if/then disagreement for effect. [If this country cannot defend itself, then you are cowards.]

Kennedy and Roberts are slippy. If either cop out, the case is lost.

The pronoun is ambiguous, but he used the singular article. user is an ignoramus and so are you :)

Are you really calling Martin Luther, the man who wrote a book called "On the Jews and their Lies." A Jew?

No, I am not really calling him a Jew. However, On the Jews and their Lies was only written after Luther tried warming up to the Jews in the hopes of converting them in order to fulfill the prophecy about the conversion of the Jews near the end of the world, thus confirming that the Pope was the Antichrist. He also redacted the Old Testament to make it conform to the rabbinical canon that was current in the 16th century, and this is still the version of the OT used by the vast majority of Protestants. Which fits with Christian Zionism being first and foremost an Evangelical phenomenon

Against Article 1 Sec. A. It really is a way for cucked ZOG senators to show AIPAC that they are good goys. This means more money next election cycle for the shabbos got Senators.

If everyone is (((equal))) why do kikes claim they're the chosen ones? They will pay.

It is time for you and your massive ego to leave, and go back to your aids bog

banning Stolen Valor is the same as banning criticism of Israel

a good way to prevent jewish wars is to take the benefits meant for those who fought in them so that the system will be drained and it becomes more difficult to go to war

It would get rid of more than half the world's kikery if you muricans got nuked

Reported.

SO I READ THIS BOARD FOR 3 YEARS AND I JUST LEARN YESTERDAY THAT THE CHAIMS ACTUALLY SUCK BABIES DICKS BEFORE MUTILATING THEM AND SOME GET HERPES THIS WAY

GOATFUCKERS LOOK LIKE NORMAL CITIZEN NEXT TO THAT

It's so hard balancing my hatred of Muslims with my hatred of Jews all while trying to mentor simpleminded women and trying to figure out just what the Asians are up to.

Looks like you didn't read hard enough. That particular "hate fact" pops up every week or two.

Are you me

Oregon NO!
electronicintifada.net/blogs/nora-barrows-friedman/oregon-lawmakers-ditch-bills-backed-israel-lobby

portlandtribune.com/pt/9-news/364315-245239-anti-semitism-seen-on-the-rise-again-in-nation-oregon

Oregon is ready for the great uncuckaning

>Two of the measures condemn the 2016 UN resolution against Israeli settlements and one impugnes[sic. Jesus, get your shit together.] the Palestinian-led campaign of boycott, divestment and sanctions.

So, failure to pass two measures symbolically rebuking the UN, and another spreading kike poison about honest mudslime activists officially counts as antisemitism now? It's antisemitic to not abuse the public record with whatever Massa Moishe tells us to vote on?

I encourage this meme to spread.

It's all good. We need the public to know the causus belli for when we firebomb the shit out of them.

YES!! You've expressed my thoughts precisely. God, just looking at the man tells you he's a fucking lunatic.

I read that just like you typed it.
cleared my fucking lungs

Technically, Joseph was a descendant of David's, and Jesus was born into "the house of David" (cf The Gospel According to St. Luke, i.e. Christmas). Yes, there's some ambiguous language in the synoptic gospels, but it's a fundamental rule of construction that all passages must be read together, and that one does not abrogate another.

Having said that, Mary was a virgin and Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, that is a break with Judaism and its mitochondrial lineage.

The Gospel of John is quite clear about Jews being the spawn of the Devil (Jesus speaks of their father, a rebuking of kike attempts to conceal their lineage). Read the King James version of The Gospel According to St. John for the most red-pilled descriptions. That's why kikes are so adamantly pushing for (((more accurate translations))) of the Gospel of John and the Christian Bible in general.

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Iohn_1_1611/

I niggered this up. Not meant in reply to 10342172 but someone else.

How was that kike arguing with Mollyneux that unprepared for the question? What happened to their median IQ of 120?

It's taxonomically correct OC though, Mantises are dictyopterans and the closest relatives to Khazar turkroaches after termites.

We should seriously have more batrachology discussions in our Egyptian hieroglyph slab.

Edo-termites? With lasers on their frickin foreheads?

Let me guess, their color is also red.

once again…
"jews" are EDOMITES and NOT "semites" descendants of shem son of noah… nuh uh, nope , no way.

texemarrs.com/082013/jews_are_khazars.htm

hardons-blog.blogspot.cz/2013/12/who-are-jews.html

antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html

hardons-blog.blogspot.com/2012/05/th-truth-about-edomites.html

lasttrumpet.org/

hitler-the-jew-and-the-faked-wwii.blogspot.ru/2013/06/hitler-doing-masonic-handshakes-and.html

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

scribd.com/doc/40186417/Eustace-Mullins-The-Holocaust-Explained-1981

antichristconspiracy.com/

i have plenty more to contribute, but this is probably good for the uninitiated.

KIKES CONFIRMED FOR INSECT PEOPLE

That fucking picture gets me everytime

Oy Vey you Aryan monsters won't be able to ruthlessly write bad things about us on Eastern Mongolian dental enthusiast boards any more!

You white surpremacists are so retarded.

Interesting, I'll have to look into it.

only the KJV has no copyright.
this is the reason why the Jesuits hired Guy Fawkes to blow up scottish parliament in 1605 which failed.

OP is a fag, Huffpo are fags. Title is a bit misleading. Its about Boycotts, not "free speech/criticism of Israel". Furthermore its about supporting Official Boycotts, not grassroots/political activism stuff. Which makes it even more bizarre since its trying to punish people for…following the law. I know this is a real thing but at the same time it has to be a joke.

Anyway i don't think i've seen anyone mention what the penalties are, and they're a fucking shoah to be sure, they're so ridiculous I can't imagine this thing actually being passed. $1mil fine, 20yrs in jail…

Dumbest fucking bullshit ever.

The hypocrisy of these kikes. Kosher certification is basically a (((boycott))) of food not certified as kosher. it's the equivalent of BDS but completely legal and forced upon all gentiles.

original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2017/08/02/69-oppose-aipacs-israel-anti-boycott-act/
archive.is/rwvrp

The people are against it they need to be mobilized.

20 YEARS IN PRISON

Jesus fucking christ! These kikes are out of control!

This will just help push us all to a Tausendjähriges Reich!

How is this shit not going to red-pill every single gooddamn normalfag on the continent?

US is just a small step from civil war.

Fucking cunts need to burn.
Also expect them to resort to minorities and foreigners when shit hits the fan.
These people need assasination now.

Cognitive dissonance.

Oh i won't be surprised if this was their puppet string pulling.
Especially after shareblue.

It will and we need to drive it. In the cities most of the young libtards are pro Palestinian human rights. Only boomer cuckservatives are blindly Zionist, and most of them are killing themselves with garbage food. These boycotts are a golden opportunity to redpill burgerland on all the horrors of israel. Those liberals with too much cognitive dissonance for the red pills will still support #openboardersforisrael though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
yeaaaaah, Trump

n-nice id…

LOL BUTTHURT
TOP KEK
COME AT ME YOU KIKE FAGGOTS

I don't think anyone realizes how amazing this would be for redpill material. Especially with that fucking normie-friendly Huffo rag article stating that the kikes at AIPAC are directly responsible for the freedom of speech being butt blasted.

This shit would be a bridge to get conservatards and lolbertards to start to see the JQ. Because we all know the natural progression:

Conservative –→ Lolbertard –→ NatSoc.
At least it was how I progressed.

I definitely don't want this goddamn abomination to pass, but the only silver lining I can find is that it'll piss of every damn household Constitutionalist there is. Cognitive dissonance only goes so far, and I'll do my part on social media to pimp that message far and wide. Ridicule, mock, and point out the hypocrisy of every piece of shit zionist evangelical piece of boomer shit out there. Their precious Constitution is under attack by the Kikes. Clear as fucking day.

Make them choose a side. Because no matter which one it is, you're either a fucking traitor, or you realize that the Jews are evil and an enemy of the Constitution.

Glorious.

fuggen saved

How does this even work in israel's favor? The common man who values his rights will simply think that israel is usurping the constitution to get special treatment, and for what? It's not like criticism will stop…

The common man won't even know about the bill.

>those digits
Fucking hell, is this supposed to turn me against nationalism?

TIME TO SHUT THIS SHIT DOWN

OFF TO ISRAEL!!!!!!!!

Yeah, except that the last three heads of the Federal Reserve: Greenspan, Bernanke and now, Yellen have all been Jews. From 1987 when Greenspan took control as head of the Federal Reserve, the debt was $2 Trillion, now 30 years later under Yellen, it's nearly $20 Trillion. It would appear that Andrew Klavan to be the actual knucklehead after being BTFO with these facts.

It's a throwaway bill to placate the Israel lobby you dumb fucking Russian shitposters.

because normalfags will never hear about it, everything they hear and see goes through the great (((filter)))

never forget the 6 gorillion goy.

Lol, is this Jew holding on to part of an eruv?

Sadly, true. They wouldn't also know that three states got new vehicle registration plates issued this year, either.

Careful, now, the orthodox "historians" will start telling you that it also occurred in Belarus and Ukraine as well.

We're losing country after country, fam. Rhodesia and South Africa were the templates for the West.

Japan is Zionist occupied as well. What I don't understand is why did the post-war occupation authorities allow for Japan to have free speech in its constitution and not South Korea?

You must be new here, my dude. This goy has known about metzitzah b'peh for years. Funny, I don't actually find that to be the MOST disgusting part of Judaism. Look up Tzoah Rotachat.

Now, for something more realistic.

you fucking idiots it's not Israel that are marxists it's American and European Jews. Israel is good, they're nationalists. Go back to lefty/pol/.

hello reddit. Surprised your "God Emperor xD" was a kike shill all along?

notice Rand Paul is yet again not implicated in any of this shit

Deep state is good way to describe the myriad of thinktanks, policy makers, lobbyists and shadow groups that influence and control the "official" government.

autism: the post

And of course all of these jews and their families are eligible for israeli citizenship. Not that they wouldn't put Israel first anyway.

jewspeak

The article lists the traitors in the House and Senate that support this unconstitutional travesty.
Two of the House members are democrats from PA, so I have two emails to write.

I suggest you all do the same, not an email full of "hate for Israel" but emails full of outrage that your so-called "representatives" would turn traitor to the Constitution they swore to uphold and protect.

They need to know that people WILL discover their treason, no matter how much the MSM remains silent about it, and that we WILL remember their names.

You have one. Maybe none. They won’t give a shit unless you’re a constituent, and they still won’t give a shit because you didn’t pay them anything.

They'll give a shit when it starts to become public that they did this, regardless of the MSM gag order on it.
How many of their constituents don't even know they did this? How many would be horrified by it?
Liberals were the ones pushing for Israeli boycotts, and both these asswipes are in libtard districts.
The more they're uncovered, the more nervous they will become.

1. No one will care.
2. No one will know; the media won’t report it.
I’m being a realist, not a defeatist.
Likely none. 140 years of brainwashing takes its toll, user.
Not anymore. When’s the last time you heard one of them do that? Roundabout 2001, that’s when.

We'll make sure it's publicized, through social media.
Smaller online news outlets will then pick it up, and everyone will know.
The article is from the Huffingpaint Pest, so most radical libtards already know.

This is one of those rare moments when Patriots and liberals have a common cause.
EVERYONE on Holla Forums needs to check out these two lists, see if they have a Senator or Rip-off-senatative on them, and, if they do, email them immediately, or write them snail-mail, to complain.

And this needs to be mentioned repeatedly on Twatter and Farcebook, as well as on every comment site we all participate in.

Spread the word, shut this down.

The Jews can't handle the Truth too well

It doesn't matter what the Jews do to "shut it down," because the Truth will reach them anyways, like it or not!!!

You know the Congress it almost totally bought and paid for and unable to stand for the rights of Americans, their constituents, so you have to self-publish the Truth yourself- ALL BY YOURSELF, like I do!!!

You can tell the Jews in Washington the Truth, and they really, REALLY HATE THAT!!!

Honestly, we're probably just as confounded as you are.

According to what sources if I may ask? I think you might have your answer when you find them.

Wait… Connecticut isn't completely on board with this? I'm honestly a little surprised at Murphy.

Asians are setting up the >>>/imperium/

Thanks to the fucking masons.

Thank SpaceTime. Looks like the internet and easy access to information is driving the final silver stake into the Abrahamist-vampire's heart.

ZING!

Buddha, still in his grave.
Jesus, not so much.

This user gets it. Christianity put Europe back a thousand years. Europe made Christianity, the great black millstone around her neck, 'great' (if you could call it that).

That's because his body was stolen. Could have been followers, could have been anti-Roman kikes trying to create a mind-virus to infect Rome with (and later, it did infect Rome).

Europe was a great continent before the Abrahamists destroyed millennia of culture and knowledge in the name of stamping out heresy.

I can't take any Christian seriously when they talk about historic European culture. My people are slaves so long as they keep worshiping a foreign scam-artist.

constantine, the founder of the roman catholic church, was an edomite aka "jew"

We need to warn our Chinese and other non-Japanese gook enemies about the kike, so they don't become fully infiltrated culturally and begin supporting and worshiping kike-Asian half-breeds.

Feels bad

The US Congress doesn't even hide that it serves a foreign nation.

>abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread879880/pg1

OP is a faggot for not providing a link to the bill

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720?q={"search":["S 720"]}&r=1

ACLU writes letter in opposition to the introduced bill (See images)

The Bill - Pages 1-5 of 11

The Bill - Pages 6-10 of 11

The Bill - Page 11 of 11

Cosponsor Date Cosponsored
Sen. Portman, Rob [R-OH]* 03/23/2017
Sen. Nelson, Bill [D-FL] 03/27/2017
Sen. Rubio, Marco [R-FL] 03/27/2017
Sen. Menendez, Robert [D-NJ] 03/27/2017
Sen. Collins, Susan M. [R-ME] 03/27/2017
Sen. Blumenthal, Richard [D-CT] 03/27/2017
Sen. Graham, Lindsey [R-SC] 03/28/2017
Sen. Young, Todd C. [R-IN] 03/28/2017
Sen. Boozman, John [R-AR] 03/28/2017
Sen. Isakson, Johnny [R-GA] 03/28/2017
Sen. Peters, Gary C. [D-MI] 03/28/2017
Sen. Hatch, Orrin G. [R-UT] 03/30/2017
Sen. Perdue, David [R-GA] 03/30/2017
Sen. Roberts, Pat [R-KS] 03/30/2017
Sen. Wicker, Roger F. [R-MS] 03/30/2017
Sen. Hoeven, John [R-ND] 04/04/2017
Sen. Cornyn, John [R-TX] 04/04/2017
Sen. Fischer, Deb [R-NE] 04/04/2017
Sen. Heller, Dean [R-NV] 04/24/2017
Sen. Moran, Jerry [R-KS] 04/24/2017
Sen. Crapo, Mike [R-ID] 04/24/2017
Sen. Cantwell, Maria [D-WA] 04/24/2017
Sen. Grassley, Chuck [R-IA] 04/25/2017
Sen. Capito, Shelley Moore [R-WV] 04/26/2017
Sen. Schumer, Charles E. [D-NY] 05/01/2017
Sen. Ernst, Joni [R-IA] 05/01/2017
Sen. Hassan, Margaret Wood [D-NH] 05/08/2017
Sen. Lankford, James [R-OK] 05/16/2017
Sen. Burr, Richard [R-NC] 05/17/2017
Sen. Donnelly, Joe [D-IN] 05/23/2017
Sen. Scott, Tim [R-SC] 05/25/2017
Sen. Cruz, Ted [R-TX] 06/05/2017
Sen. Manchin, Joe, III [D-WV] 06/05/2017
Sen. Strange, Luther [R-AL] 06/05/2017
Sen. McCaskill, Claire [D-MO] 06/06/2017
Sen. Thune, John [R-SD] 06/12/2017
Sen. Wyden, Ron [D-OR] 06/12/2017
Sen. Sasse, Ben [R-NE] 06/15/2017
Sen. Coons, Christopher A. [D-DE] 06/26/2017
Sen. Bennet, Michael F. [D-CO] 07/12/2017
Sen. Sullivan, Dan [R-AK] 07/12/2017
Sen. Cassidy, Bill [R-LA] 07/18/2017
Sen. Tillis, Thom [R-NC] 07/19/2017
Sen. Cotton, Tom [R-AR] 07/19/2017
Sen. Kennedy, John [R-LA] 07/25/2017
Sen. Daines, Steve [R-MT] 08/01/2017
Sen. Flake, Jeff [R-AZ] 08/02/2017
Sen. Shelby, Richard C. [R-AL] 08/02/2017

RELATED BILL

Link to Related Bill

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1697/amendments

Now, read all of this and don't let the MSM dictate what you think!!!

Related Bill, HR 1697 - page 1-5 of 11

Related Bill, HR 1697 - page 6-10 of 11

Related Bill, HR 1697 - page 11 of 11

It's already technically illegal to say you're boycotting products imported from Israel. I'd like to know if there is a compiled list of products imported from Israel. I'd like to start there

Edgelords are always LARPING here, but three 60-80 year olds represent the entire power of the jews. Too bad supreme court justices practically live forever.

feels good

But back on topic, how is criticism of any country going to be made illegal? This is the most stupid move (((they))) have made in the last day or so. They can at least justify holohoax claims to normies but in what world would we be allowed to criticize the US but not Israel as US citizens?

even asking this is antisemitic and racist, so we don't know

WE WUZ FAERIES N SHITE

Gee, I wonder if the American Civil Liberties Union will have anything to say about this attack on American civil liberties?

You whites don't even understand how we operate.

telegra.ph/Protocols-1-05-29

Read up. Change "1" to "2", then "3", and so on.

This is some class A kikery and you're getting ovened first.

Im not boycotting Israel, just Palestine.

Did you read the article?

clearly someone did not read the article.

The wolves of Tel Aviv: Israel’s vast, amoral binary options scam exposed

Regulators may soon finally ban some companies, but that will only affect those that target Israeli customers; the rest of the world will still be fair game

An industry turning over hundreds of millions of dollars, employing thousands of people, is cynically cheating naive would-be investors worldwide via a range of corrupt practices. It is doing terrible harm to its victims, and it risks doing the same to Israel’s reputation

timesofisrael.com/the-wolves-of-tel-aviv-israels-vast-amoral-binary-options-scam-exposed/

Prepare for more failure, evil Democrats!!!

The Faces Of Democrat Disappointment!!!

The Faces of Democrat Disappointment!!!

It's so funny to me as an outside observer where every day your politicians cannot even agree on what colour the sky is but sure enough you have them cucking always unanimously to kike bullshit. I guess they don't call it ZOG for no reason.