Why has Holla Forums turned its back on kek?

I've noticed that Holla Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mejF8
pewresearch.org/2008/03/19/public-attitudes-toward-the-war-in-iraq-20032008/
hollaforums.com/thread/9850283/politics/some-of-our-memes-nearing-the-end-of-their-shelf.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_at_a_distance_(physics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because cancerous redditors and e-celebs ruined kek. As simple as that.

We haven't. The lack of mentioning kek is due to not seeing new clues.

We gondola now

You don't like people moving on?

Not abandoned just waiting for September

this
the meme ran it's course

I still praise kek. I dont care what those autistic "kekastani" faggots do. I didnt even knew about those reddit fags until a few months ago, but didnt all of that faggot shit exist before the election?

Don’t care about your jewish bullshit. Kill yourself.

Because in order to actually get shit done we have to stop shitposting memes on image boards and actually do some research/apply our logic. Memes just hold us back from getting any real work done past "I think the holocaust didnt happen because memes, but it's actually super tragic :(((("

Praise kek

no, it was just spergs from 4cuck and plebbit that jumped on the aspie bandwagon when it became popular and spammed everything with it
you can't run something for a year without getting tired of it

Given time, Kek will be reclaimed, as Pepe was, and the pretenders and meme-thieves will move onto something else. They'll find it distasteful or unfashionable to mimic Sargon's little "kekistan" faggotry.

I fucking h8 sargon. I wanna see his last breath

It's like when you discovered a good band and they were like a secret between you and your close friends.
Then a bunch of faggots start listening to that band and wearing their merchandise and showing up to the shows. It's just not enjoyable anymore when the entire thing has been consumed by faggots.
Things get old, OP. Nobody ever wants to cling to the same icons year after year.
To gain influence, you always need to be doing new things, making new memes and keeping things fresh. Sure the Pepe/Kek thing was cool. Anonymous was cool, too, until a bunch of faggots and kikes got ahold of it.
I'm not saying you should let whether other people like something decide if you like it, but people get fatigued after a while. Nothing stays cool forever.
And the best part of it all is that Holla Forums and the right wing haven't even done our finest work yet. We will be taken to greater heights.
There can be more gods. Don't forget that Kek is one of many gods. We haven't even touched the idea of Kekuet. There are four frog gods and four snake goddesses.
Instead of recycling the same shit, why not create new gods?

This. Its like when your little brother starts using a swear word or saying that you've been using. If Hillary didn't call out the green frog Kek would have been dead half a year ago.

When something gets too popular outside of th chans, they suddenly becomes adverse to it. The chans have always been a place of pretentious indivdiuals trying to be as unique as they could possibly be. 8ch/pol/ will always be a hugbox.

And you will always be a faggot.

YOU'RE THE MAN NOW, DOG!

HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE AM I RITE?

There are 2 things that give away that you've been here maybe three months max and that you are a colossal faggot. You ain't fooling anyone schlomo.

WEW, SO SPICY!

Those faggot kekistanis led by Sarcuck draped themselves in Pepe to hide that they are controlled opposition. In doing so they gave Pepe GRIDS. We can cure him with another Dylann Roof type wearing a Pepe mask. Purge niggers to cleanse the frog.

Heh how long until Psobiac and those other faggots take that greasy "white power" hand sign off their profiles?

"Look goyim, I am one of you."

To be fair to the creator of that pic, I'm sure they're a britbong. And in Bongistan, unfortunately, it doesn't get any more based than Milo and Sargon which is sad.
Step your game up, Limey faggots.

First response, dubs, the truth. Faggots have a way of ruining shit much akin to niggers and cities.

The hand signals meme is kind of over at this point. It was a good idea, but once again, as soon as faggots like Posobiec and Baked Alaska started doing it, you knew it was downhill from there.

Keke has always been cringy teen shit. You smelly children need to fuck off to Holla Forums or /x/.

This is why sargon is an honorary kike.

shhh, kek is your daddy now

Because he's busy and won't be back for a few months. Hilariously just long enough for normies to lose interest in their kekistani bullshit, which they already are. We'll reclaim him, all in due time and according to plan.

Didn't Sargon basically admit that he was trying to fuck over the right wing by creating this Kekistan shit and making it as embarrassing as possible?
What we need is a faggot-proof meme.
The next huge meme should be so "offensive" that even faggots like Sargon wouldn't be associated with it.
The next huge meme has to be exclusive and not inclusive. It would have to be something that immediately identifies the user as an evil racist Notsee.
With Pepe, there were even niggers that liked Pepe. We need something so "offensive" that faggots like Sargon and kike nigger-lovers like Milo wouldn't even touch it.

He probably said that cause he got all butthurt from Holla Forums calling him a faggot so much.

Sure, Sargon, sure.

lol did you see the modifications.

Sargon is a bitch. Kek would pee all over his hands.

This is what the culture war is and why "we" are winning it. Holla Forums made a Kek flag out of a Nazi flag and it became mainstream. The social boundaries will continue to get pushed further and further to the right as everyone follows us.

I saw 2 posts last week on T_D that show this beautifully. Both were the #1 topic of the front page. The top comment in the first topic was a joke about how commies on twitter kept jacking up how many trans there are in the military and "next thing you know, there will be 6 gorillion trans in the military by the end of the day".

The 2nd one was yesterday, same thing, top comment explaining how Stalin was more evil than Hitler and how many more people communism killed. Not even 6 months ago you could not defend Hitler in any way and yet here we are.

KEK denied you them dubs for good reason

Why don't we just meme Hitler into being a peaceful saint of comfy vibes. It wouldn't even be false, it'd be 100% true. The guy was a vegetarian, a painter, and tried to avoid war as long as he could.

Can anyone on here draw a nice warm image with comfy colors of Hitler sitting under a shady tree in a great green German forest? We can take the comfyness of Gondola, and the feels of Wojak, and the smugness of Pepe, and inject it all into Hitler. Make images of Hitler that even normies will feel joy in looking at.

Anons have bad taste and bad judgement, so it's almost inevitable that forced frog will be replaced by an even worse led-meme.

You've noticed nothing, you astroturfing kike piece of shit. Holla Forums has done nothing of the sort. Choke on a bowl of herpes foreskins.

wise. I look for the palindromes mixed with dubs these days. that one was particularly nice,.
Chaos was fun, now it is time for more knowledgeable (wise) application of chaos.

I started the red pill of Hitler on my dad by talking about the real reason WW2 was started was because the poles were genociding ethnic Germans and Hitler made several treaties to try and save his people and avoid war. If you take away the lampshade oven bullshit and look at what Hitler actually did the normies will eventually understand what we already do.

OP, KEK has just returned to the primal deep. We need to do more shit before he comes back. Sitting around making kek memes does nothing but clog up the turbine, right now.

Kek sleeps in the deep right now, where he was before we summoned him with dank memes.

I convinced the other volunteers at the animal shelter I go to that Hitler was a good guy by slowly dropping redpills about the Third Reich and animal welfare. If we just tell the truth about Hitler, and show the truth about Hitler to the normies, slowly, and naturally, they'll grow to love him.

I saw the 6 gorillion one. Someone posted it here, I think. Things are coming along. Generation Z is going to do some shit. I'm a Gen Xer, so I grew up with the 6 gorillion pounded into my brain at school.
I went on to live in Germany for four years and my first big Holohoax redpill was Dachau. The "gas chamber was never used as a gas chamber" shit fucked with my head. That and the fact that I didn't think Germans were capable of gassing 6 million. There was no way that just 60 years prior, they were all bloodthirsty animals hellbent on killing every kike. I mean - as great as that sounds, it just didn't fit with what I was learning and discovering about Germans.

I like to compare this whole meme war with popular music. Moon Man is great and nobody will deny that, but Moon Man is only ever going to be popular with us. And that's a good thing.
I think Moon Man has been around too long to really explode on the level that Pepe/Kek did.
In a way, Moon Man is like Elvis. You can't deny that Elvis is good, but you're not going to see millions of kids suddenly getting into Elvis, though they may like him, Elvis isn't going to get popular the same way he was in the 50s.
People love the Beatles, but their album sales aren't going to ever hit the numbers they did in the 60s.
And besides, normalfaggots like to think they're on the cutting edge, discovering things for the first time. You lose that with Moon Man.
The next huge meme will be something new, something that people just coming over can feel like they were around for the creation of. People like "discovering" things and then disseminating them as if they're the first ones to ever know about them. It gives normalfags a fuzzy feeling when they think they were part of something before it was cool.

If you associate Kek with Moonman and Hitler (like your pic does, but with more common memes like say, a HWNDU meme that gets reposted more often) you can get them to either wonder "who is this moonman" or to get away from the swastikas they recognize.

Heck, even if you send Sargonites to half/pol/ it's still a win.

It's hard not to listen to Hitler speeches and not practically start crying, when you consider what he was to the German people and what the German people were like in the years preceeding 1933.

He's pretty cute though

Yes we need to edit kek into nigger gore and hitler

Gas yourself.

We do have women here.
Though if it is a woman, you know the rules.
Tits or GTFO.

that's because Kek takes a holiday until sometime in september
pic may or may not be unrelated

I hated this stuff during the election and people kept calling me a shill when I complained. I'm glad that that dumb pseudo-religion has died.

Judging by the dates, 4chan is copying us.

The faggot is probably cross-posting, just worried that his secret Reddit club of Kekistani faggots might not be edgy and cool anymore.
It really is embarrassing, at this point. Pepe memes will always be funny, but I do think we will go on to make better memes. Kek is just a beginning.

Kek will come back, and when he does, he will smite the fat ugly memer beaners and redditors for their gay faggotry.

Imagine living in a country where you could be the leader and drive down the street between hundreds of thousands of people and the thought of being attacked never enters your mind.

During the election, it was great, actually. Nobody had ever seen something of that magnitude that originated from chan culture go that big and have such an effect. It was all new territory and that's why it attracted such faggots.
If anything, we should learn from it and use that skill to promote something better and new.

Like I said, I lived in Germany and I was a ZOGbot. We did get into a lot of fights with other Americans.
The only fights that soldiers ever got into was with other Americans and they had no Kebab when I was there in the early 2000s. But the only other demographic that fought with Americans were….
Turkroaches

I wish I could remember the name of the video, but it described the rise and fall of subcultures and it perfectly describe what has happened with Kek, Pepe, and Holla Forums memes. It's similar to what you're describing, but it's not about collectively being fans of something, but being a small collective of creators who all share a passionate desire to make more of something.

Small, passionate works can attract the attention of others who tend to be less passionate and less talented, but none the less wish to be involved and maybe contribute. These people spread the word further and give rise to poseurs, who are people who value the feeling of being part of something more than the act of creating something. Poseurs eventually lead to commodified subcultures, which is about where we're at now.. We've got poseurs and merchants running around selling our subculture, riding the waves we created. The moment we saw faggots running around everywhere with "Kekistan" flags, even though that was a fucking thing made here on Holla Forums and it was never the symbol of Sargon's faggoty, ill-conceived census joke about identity politics.

Meme Magic managed to be overlooked because it was just too fucking weird and over the heads of people who can't begin to wrap their minds around the basic ideas of an otherwise esoteric philosophy born out of the chaos of a decade and more long history shared by veteran imageboard users. Doesn't stop some faggots from trying, though. It's never more painfully obvious that someone is an outsider than when they try to talk of meme magic as something they can just put to work by spamming google searches.

Long and short: Pepe and Kek were part of a subculture and subcultures inevitably get fucked over by opportunistic poseurs like Sargon and Milo.

hitler was a fucking legend and his spirit will rise from the grave.

Because back many months ago when I told them that we need to subvert Kekistan by adopting it because it is a proxy for taking Kek from us, 90% of Holla Forumsacks called me a subversive faggot (and you could tell that half of them didn't read more than 1 sentence and reacted to triggerwords - like "kekistan").

This board is at this point populated almost exclusively by literal retards with 0 predictive power.

good point I remember this. the new fags have too much pride. the old fags know they are worthless shit and just a cog in the system of kek

Definitely not even close to as fun around here these days. I blame all the newfags and other normalfag trash shitting up the place.

the air isn't hot and buzzing with chaos anymore, the frog has gone to sleep.

when we need him, he'll be there.

I had a German roommate here in Canada around 2004. Still the smartest person I have ever encountered. Knew parts of 5 languages and was always using the internet to learn new things. He was telling me then how much he fucking hated Turkey and how they all take advantage of the welfare in his country and drive around in BMW's laughing at his people. Met his entire family, he had 2 sisters, one was 14 and looked and acted like she was 21. Super model tier beauty. Gave me a "fuck me" smile when I shook her hand.

He rarely talked about Hitler but did let slip once "could you imagine what the world would be like if we didn't do that to the jews".

Poor guy didn't understand what actually happened. I don't think many of us did 15 years ago. Whenever I hear about shitty news in Germany I always think about how him and his family are doing.

Kek and kekistani faggots are essentially Chanology 2.0.
The best way to take hold of this power of normalfags is to find a way to make the alt-kike embrace anti-semitism and shame those who believe in "based" niggers

Subverting Kekistan takes too much time. What you're saying is that you literally want to force a meme and you knew you'd be called a faggot for suggesting that people force themselves to pretend Kekistan shit is cool.
They can have all that shit. Let them have their Kekistan flags. Nobody gives a shit. At the end of the day, it's a fucking cartoon and we can make more of them whenever we want that will suit our purposes better than Kek.
Saving Kekistan? Subverting Kekistan? Not worth the fucking effort, friendo. We just make new shit because it keeps us relevant.
We ARE the fucking culture, you retard. We don't need to subvert the shit they stole from us in the first place.

The real answer is the mods and vols dont know shit about esotericism and let shills flood esoteric threads without banning them, then bumplock the thread.
Im fucking sick of it. And im sick of being the only person willing to really help that understands "reality" isnt fucking real except in our minds.
So kek is fucked until the mods get unfucked, which wont happen because theyre 15 year old kikes LARPing.
So gflwt op.

Just things like "blending in" while using a kek-hitler avatar make them uncomfortable. You have to be subversive - they'll accept racism, islamophobia, misoginy, they just won't accept anti-semitism. It's the one thing you can't do in the alt-kike, this is why RageAfterStorm was shoah'd.

Yeah, I have some experience with those.
And I've shed literal tears over what has become of Germany just since I left. It's horrible. It was actually a lifelong dream to go to Germany since the Berlin Wall came down for me. And it didn't disappoint. It is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.
Heil Fucking Hitler.

This is about winning the culture war and saving western civilization. It was fun before because Trump was IRL shit posting and dunking on Hillary and Jeb 3 times a week.

When I read garbage like this I always wonder if its a shill or someone who just doesn't get it. How do we save our countries if we aren't red pilling normies?

Its part of the cycle. As the chans work gets more popular and mainstream this is bound to happen. The shift is continually taking place. Russia and Iran are making military bases in Syria for fucks sake and the USA has almost entirely stopping being the jews attack dog. Read between the fucking lines, we are winning.

There has to be a way. not evreyone started here acknowledging the jew problem.
sure many initiates acknowledge the exaggerations of the holocaust and their hypocritical treatment of Palestine.
from there you can probably create a few more people to realize the jewish problem. creating a potential snowball effect

Holla Forums is unique in that it cannot survive in a non-faggot form during times of peace and stagnation yes, what we're experiencing now is a time of peace and stagnation. Look at the election, the last super bowl, the fire safety project, all these times everyone on the board was thinking as one- like a swarm of bees fixated on a single target. This is the time the board is strongest and most powerful, as then even the faggots go with the tide.

During times of stagnation, like directly after the election etc, Holla Forums falls to attention seeking faggotry, rampant newfag immigration, and infighting like it is now.

This isn't the first time 8/pol/ has been dead, and it sure as hell won't be the last

The best memes need to remain unknown to most

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet. At any moment, we can be sucked into some fucking retarded war with a plane crash or two. Stay vigilant. Never relax on this point. We must assert ourselves as a movement of anti-war (unless that war is against kikes or the subhumans in our own lands). Don't assume we're done being Israel's bitch. If they really wanted to, they could put Trump in such a tight spot that he'd have no choice than to fight another kike war.

Should we revolt against this peace?

If Kekistan could have been subverted, you'd need to have done it while it was in its infancy. Before Sargon had a chance to turn it into the kind of shit Joe Rogan keeps talking about.

At present, Kekistan, it's flags, and the people who rambled on about it are on track to be the next Guy Fawkes mask-wearing goony faggots (as points out)
that have become synonymous with cringey, misguided internet activism. Most of those people went on to become fullblown Marxist antifa faggots anyways. Just look at the shit coming out from the "official anonymous" cunts these days.

When the Canadian and the American elections pop up again is when we go to war. You are right, we got Trump in and stopped Hillary. The culture war is still up to us but the big picture is out of our hands now.

I really hope Kucinich runs once the DNC corruption gets wiped out. Imagine having both sides with legitimate candidates?

Give me a place to teach where i wont have to deal with modfaggotry and i will teach. Im not holding my breath tho.

Kek'd

Praise be kek

Yes

OP is a fag

During the infancy of the Trump campaign, when I was secretly thinking, "fuck, they're gonna pull some shit and Trump isn't going to win the primaries" I was warming up to Jim Webb. In my mind, the Dems were going to steal some shit and if that happened, I was hoping Jim "The Aryan Gookslayer" Webb would get it if a DNC candidate had to be president again.

I am a faggot doing keks work

What you want is people to hold your high intellect in a pedestal. It won't happen. Nobody thinks your smart, you have no credibility, and what you think you know for sure is just another opinion to others. There won't be any mod to tell others you are the chosen one, because you aren't.

What you need is a bit of marketing. Make short, sweet videos (or at least memes) on specific topics that are so good people will repost them as webms. That's all it takes.

I don't think it will happen. Trump is putting pressure on Mattis and McMaster to actually do something. Perfect example is up on ZH right now. archive.is/mejF8

I can see Mattis, who is a kike plant of course, telling Trump "we need to be in Afganistan because of X reason" and Trump calling him out and saying "ok since you are the SoD and tell me its important we will, but give me your goals and continual updates on your progress".

Before a kiked general would say "we need troops here" and there would be no argument and no oversight. The troops would go and back up ISIS or Al Queda or protect heroin fields and no one would ask questions. Trump is basically calling out their bluffs while keeping a very close eye on whats going on. If Mattis or McMaster fails it will give an excuse for them to be fired. I still think he will bring back Flynn and thats when the real shit will go down.

Sage for consensus cracking thread.

卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

The gods walk alongside us in September to exterminate the Rothschilds and their ilk. Praise Kek, Slayer of Moloch, lord of the darkness that births light. Glory to Wotan, Gallows God, lord of the hanged. Hail Eris, Goddess of Ropes, measurer of jews. Hail Loki, trickster god, sometimes a horse. Hail the Egregoric Hitler that resides within the seventh soul of all white men. Praise be unto the ogdoad and all who humbly seek the sacred knowledge of the house of life.

Follow the black sun. May your trophy necklaces be heavy with the noses of the slain my brothers. Shadilay.

not sure how we'd go about that though

By this time, it's too late, though. We don't gently go in and fight on the ground anymore.
When we go in, we bomb the fuck out of our opposition first, then send in ground and arty. Once the initial phase of the war is complete (i.e. "shock and awe"), we are on the hook for rebuilding it and occupying it so the (((rebels))) don't take it over.
Unless we want the (((rebels))) to take it over, in which case we send them billions in cash and arms every year.
You can't go in at all. You can't just get the tip wet. You're in to fuck them until you're balls deep, so to speak.
Going in at all is the problem.

Has Webb ever called out the jew?

Kucinich has an entire career calling out the zog to the point where they had to cheat to get him out of power.

Of course Webb hasn't called out the Jew. The only ones who actually have called out the kikes in recent memory have been Ron Paul and Kucinich. And both of them had a lot of liberal and libertarian support, which isn't a bad thing.
Libertarians and libshits LOVED Paul and Kucinich the same way they loved Bernie. I think maybe Perot called out the fucking kike bastards, but I'm a little too young to remember the details of his campaign. I think I was 12 when Perot ran.

Are you forgetting Trump bombed an abandoned airfield in Syria 58 times because of the kikes intel and the next day the airfield was operational?

You are wrong here and we have a variety of circumstantial evidence telling us that Trump is holding back the zogs war orders as much as possible and giving Mattis/McMaster rope to hang themselves.

We are a dirty bomb detonation away from going right back in and pounding the sand again.
The kikes didn't just blatantly order Bush to go into Iraq. 9/11 was what happened to make Iraq happen. Most of the public wanted war after that. At that point, war had to be declared on someone and (((Mossad))) was feeding intelligence that Iraq had WMDs. That was the justification and everyone was okay with it in the spring of 2003. I remember it very vividly.
The kikes aren't just sitting in a room pressing buttons and making the US go to war. It's obviously a lot more complex than that.
If Trump doesn't declare war when Israel demands it, I believe it would mean WW3 or a total economic collapse that would be so bad that there's no way Trump would be re-elected.

don't forget banning /lit/ threads, self improvement threads and wanting to ban anyone who even questioned Trump or the status quo on Holla Forums.

Then I don't give a single shit about him.

Bernie was a very successful psyop. Reddit was the main fuel behind Howard Dean almost getting the nomination in 2004 and Paul almost getting the nomination in 2008. By Paul's time the zog had captured and started subverting reddit and they used the same legitimate grassroots tactics real people were using back then and mimicked them for Bernie who is 100% controlled opposition. Bernie was supposed to be the "internets choice" again for president to block any real patriots like Trump from getting attention. The kikes on Reddit fought very hard to annex anything to do with Trump (including no "islamiphobia") but in the end failed in every way imaginable except for rule #3.

Kek the pepe meme may be killed by kekistan, but what it represented is still highly relevant to me.

Watch the show "slayers". It kinda knows it's shit.

Listen. You need to shut the fuck up at this point. 80-85% of Americans did not want to go into Iraq. Im done reading your bullshit. Read a book and go back to Tel Aviv, I can't tell which you are and I don't care.

But Reddit was made in 2005 and was starting to become extremley popular in 2011/2012

We need a little more rain tbh.

Has shad done more wendy lately?

Because he doesnt get back until september?

NEWFAGS GET OUT ETC ETC

You can shut your faggot mouth any time.
pewresearch.org/2008/03/19/public-attitudes-toward-the-war-in-iraq-20032008/

People are getting tired of oil wars.
Probably a good excuse for better fuel invention or widespread implementation of new tech.

Guess I am confusing reddit with digg on that time line. Having a couple hundred thousand people memeing someone into office is a powerful thing. Even if the social media sites weren't popular back then as they are now Digg and Reddit had a huge amount of public sway and there was ZERO shilling going on at that point. There were topics on the front pages of these sites openly calling for organization to overthrow the government. Its funny to say but early reddit/digg were 10x more extreme than whats going on here.

Ha. I wish it was about oil. It was about destabilizing the middle east.
It was never about oil. How do I know? Because fucking ISIS has the fucking oil.

No one wanted the Iraq war. People rioted in the fucking streets over this and people rioted in the fucking streets when Dubya was elected. 9/11 did fool most of us at the time but when they pointed at Iraq no one accepted it. I don't care what revisionist history you quote about how accepted the Iraq war was, no one wanted to go in there.

You didn't notice shit, faggot.
Kek is sleeping until the Sun rises.
Get gassed please.

Wtf I hate the Ogdoad now, Thanks for cracking the consensus correcting the record guys :^)

Nigger, the simple fact is that in the spring of 2003 most people wanted war with Iraq. Find me any polling data that suggests differently. From your lack of knowledge about that war and about public opinion at the time, I highly doubt you were even above the age of 3.
Fucking people rioted when Bush won the election the first time. Then he got elected to a second term.
You are retarded and are speaking about something you know nothing about.

Hi, Sargon.

It's called a meme. Trump doesn't really want to gas the kikes. You realize these things are memes, right?

Your entire argument that burgers wanted Dubya to go into Iraq is polling data from 2017?

It's Pew research from between '03 and '08. Can you even fucking read?
Honestly, just shut up. There's no way you were alive in 2003 because you don't remember people calling french fries "freedom fries" as a criticism to France who was against US action. People were breaking expensive bottles of French champagne.
Nigger, you seriously either aren't American or weren't old enough to remember 2003.

I've been making Pepe/Kek is dead threads for almost a year and nobody would listen. You should have listened.

Here's one I made 3 months ago when you had no excuse to not know. This is pulled from 8/pol/ not 4/pol/
hollaforums.com/thread/9850283/politics/some-of-our-memes-nearing-the-end-of-their-shelf.html

Some replies

dubs of truth.
I guess Holla Forums's one weakness is it's hubris

Don't you get tired? Learn to ride the flow. Here, dubs of kek will guide you.

Kek is powerful as hell still and I don't give a crap about the irrelevant kekistani faggots with their kriegsmarine copy flag.

You doubting faggots forgot he's back in Sept but has remained with us like the other old gods, including Osiris/Tet - Kek is there if you seek.

This is the same doubting faggot shariablue consensus generation, like trump is the guddest goy etc. Divide and conquer Holla Forums. Same old shit.

Same typical tricks every time.

I find that the inability to let go of the Kek meme is also a theme you find with people who get asshurt when valid criticism of Trump is brought up.

You got me. Im 13 years old. Keep quoting your revisionist history (((polls))) as if polling has ever been considered proof of anything. If you want to quote shit about that time line as some form of proof then I can tell you that the US troops were complaining they were being sent into war where their equipment wasn't war ready. US soldiers had to do makeshift plating on their humvees because they weren't made to withstand bullets.

Do you not remember Colin Powell talking about nerve gas and fucking metal tubes from satellite images to the UN? The neokikes wanted to go straight into Iraq and the public fucking HATED the idea so much that they had to get the one nigger who actually had public support in the Bush administration to get up on stage and lie about WMD's as justification to go into Iraq. The narrative shifted from "Saddam helped orchestrate 9/11" to "Saddam is nerve gassing his people and has WMDs which will kill us all" because no one bought it. Cheney and co. wanted to go into Iraq first, not Afghanistan. The news was trying to pin 9/11 on Saddam and the people who had such a high pity support for Dubya because of 9/11 switched in an instant once they started talking about Iraq. Claiming most Americans wanted the Iraq war is the dumbest shit I have read on here in at least a month.

I guess get good n ready to ride the waves when the eclipse happens.

You're busted. You already admitted you're not even American. What interest do you have in lying about a war that happened 14 years ago?

You're not american. Stop pretending you know what was going on here 14 years ago.

No, the kikes must die down to the child.
Sage for heresy
Praise kek

Also, more proof that you have no idea what you're fucking talking about with the Iraq war is that Americans were most certainly ready. The war was no secret and had been building up for months prior.

>hollaforums.com/thread/9850283/politics/some-of-our-memes-nearing-the-end-of-their-shelf.html

That was before the meme manifested itself into a glorious victory for Trump. Them responses to you were dead on, Mordecai.

I mean, i think its just kikes trying to do what they always do, shill a false concensus, I'm still a devout kekist even with the faggot kekistani niggers and the other cancer that shit up kekism. I mean it was just last week we had a pretty decent esoteric kekism thread with minimum shilling.

Posts pic of Conan the barbarian a literal depiction of the Aryan Celtic 'King Connn' get to fuck you clown

OP himself is a kike shilling a false consensus my dude. Kekism hasn't gone anywhere and Holla Forums has not abandoned Kek by a long shot. This terrifies the kikes as it always has.

So you deflect everything I say by pointing out I am not American. I guess all the non American Trump supporters on the internet should shut up as well because kikes controlling the planet is just an American problem. My country was involved in the Iraq war kike. Stop defaulting back to Bill O'Reilly 2004 tactics of telling everyone outside of the zog controlled US media to shut up. 9/11 and the Iraq war weakened every single western country.

You speak like a kike. Where are the specifics to these claims and why are you claiming victory while deflecting everything Ive said?

You can search anywhere to find the clips of American soldiers complaining their vehicles were not war ready, it was a huge deal because most Americans already hated the idea of going into Iraq and they find out very early on in the war that the soldiers are dying inside humvees because they had no armor to defend against bullets.

Tell you what, you fucking subhuman shitskin nigger. Find me ONE legitimate poll that shows in the spring of 2003 that the American public was against the war.
Just one actual source. I can find hundreds that say otherwise.

no, I get what OP is doing, just thought I would add that for anyone believing we somehow dumped kek because of some faggots and shills saying its not cool anymore. Also, kek is supposed to be asleep till September anyways, which explains the lack of activity around him.

If you weren't stateside at that time, you need to STFU, seriously. The media was working overtime pushing the invade Iraq narrative, and everyone was on board. The neocohens pushed their shit through, and most people ate it up. You weren't here at the time, so you are getting historical revisionism in whatever sources you're looking at. I was around then, just painfully bluepilled and all for the invasion, like many other Americans were. The anti-war narrative took off because of the failure to find them WMD Bush promised.

When people read our conversation they are going to wonder why you keep bringing up PEW POLLS as some form of proof while not giving any other form of specifics except for FREEDOM FRIES.

You couldn't answer a single point of this because you got caught in your own bullshit. You probably didn't even know Iraq was supposed to be attacked first and the only reason it wasn't is because Americans hated the idea so much they had to change the entire narrative while invading Afghanistan.

Kek is done. This month we have the black sun. We don't need cartoon internet memes when the universe is aligned with us.

does this mean that common filth was right
:::^^))

Canada gets CNN and MSNBC. Maybe you guys were watching FOX?

One poll, dude. Find me one poll that says the majority of Americans weren't on board with the invasion. Just one poll, my dude. If you can't find one source that backs you up, then you need to shut the fuck up and never talk about American opinions again.

those are not mutually exclusive. and kek is not done faggot, its a god not some fucking fad.

It is a fad and you will find that out.

and you are a kike so it doesn't matter what you think.

Memes aren't something that we praise, they are something that we do. Magic and kek worship are just chanology-tier faggotry.

There is a big difference between joyfully annoying the shit out of our enemies, and actually believing your own bullshit. All memes die, but consider carefully if this wasn't your own damn fault.

My shrine and the cult I'm growing right now irl say otherwise

Competition, even ideological, makes groups stronger so long as all involved are seeking the truth of the matter.

That explains a lot user. And I know Fox was frothing at the mouth about the Iraqi invasion. During this time period is when I noticed Fox getting massive gains in their ratings as well.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_choice_quantum_eraser

No backs have been turned. I'm just waiting for the forced meme to die. Kek doesn't appreciate being shoehorned into the role of a narrow, kike-approved "countercultural" icon.

FOX or MSNBC doesn't really matter.
What matters is that the majority of the people in the US wanted the war. And they did want it. That was the most ridiculous display of boomer nationalism that's ever been seen.

(Checked)
He just hates the kekistan shit

this is a valid point, kekistan is really a fucking cancer, but it still doesn't stop me from kekism, but they need to die.

60 members so far. All those persuasion and psychology lessons have helped alot

Okay, I am not that other user but that really is autistic.
Really, I'm sure you look like one of those kekistani faggots.

Are your members white? Is it making its members stronger? Do they into the 14 words?

Polling is where you phone 1000 people and somehow get the feelings of a country that has over 300 million people in it. Why do you keep pushing polls as some sort of proof? Its used to manipulate the masses, nothing more.

The other guy actually made a good point. I was getting CNN which was the "anti war" news outlet at the time while maybe most Americans at the time were watching FOX a lot more?

When you talk to someone about 9/11 being an inside job, the most damning evidence is all the circumstantial evidence surrounding the WTC's and not talking about free falling structures and jet fuel and steel beams. Its the Larry Silverstein info, WTC being bombed on that day as a drill, WTC's being cleared and powered down a couple months before, terrorist passports falling from the buildings ETC.

The circumstantial evidence surrounding the Iraq war, some of which I highlighted above, tells me that most of America did not want to go in to Iraq. Colin Powell going in front of the UN with all those bullshit charts and satellite images was for the American people to buy it than anyone else. The rest of the world didn't buy invading Iraq before or after.

No it's an irl cult of kek.
We just appreciate the repeating digits now, and worship.

That's the problem with the kekistani "meme magic" MAGApede retards.
They just like Pepe because they think it offends shitlibs. They have no concept of the 14 or national socialism.
Those people aren't helping Holla Forums or the white race.

Is the fucking Israeli art students arrested in a van with planes on the side flying into towers, filming the event, who worked in the towers for months lining it with explosives.

I asked for polls because it's actually the only way we can track the opinions of large groups of people's opinions. If you have some other way to get a grasp of how 300 million people feel about something, be my guest. Drop off that info bomb right here and now.
But I don't need polls. I was there. I lived it. You didn't, so the only thing you have for reference would be polls.

Don't fall into the same trap user. Kek doesn't care for the 14 words or national socialism because he is a god of Chaos, and you risk him devouring you out of ironic spite by defining him as anything but. Even now, I tempt fate by trying to define him as a chaotic entity, perhaps motivating him to take the side of order, if only for a second, just to spite me.

Yes to all. We do militia practice every Sunday.
I just kept pointing out the digits and then irl frog miracles and frog based non-causal links started to happen based on information self-association.
I love how information can exist outside of time do to action at a distance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_at_a_distance_(physics)
Kek is an actual entity that exists in our minds collectively

If kek doesn't care about the 14 or NatSoc, then why is he significant to anyone but Kekistani faggots?

(Checked)
Because he's a fucking literal god.
Which means he can defeat mere mortal organizations with little to no counter

I should also add, Kek might incidentally take the side of the 14 words and national socialism, but only as long as it serves Chaos.

He is significant to any who wants to uppend the current order of the world. To bring about a new order, there must first be Chaos, because without Chaos, there is no new material with which to form a new order. We and Kek are but incidental allies.

I hope you know, Mordecai, there are people out there who are reverse engineering your kabbala and figuring out the original source material, so one day that wisdom can be used against you filthy yids.

So what about when we aren't incidentally allies. What is stopping Kek from going full commie if he chooses? Would you still worship a Marxist Kek?

because he is the anti-god to moloch worship and it has a lot to do with meme magic being a thing. All of which are tools to use to advance interests. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to, but stop pushing your stupid consensus that its dead just because you think its stupid, kekistan has nothing to do with real kekism. Religion has a purpose and the esoteric and occult have significance that you don't understand.

Have not personally observed a correlation.

Shut up and learn to read IDs, faggot. I never said he's dead.

Kel is alive and well in our dubs, and he will be witnessed in these trips.

Because your only user base was a bunch of reddit-based shills who don't like to be associated with a hate symbol. Even your board owner is a newfag.

I think he's on our side because of the irony in the fact that the kikes memed us into existence by pretending Germany and whites where some sort of ultimate evil, and lying so hard they have managed to meme a real Holocaust soon.

It's because it's hilarious that he helps us

well you seem to think its retarded. The fact of the matter is, this entire thing is like explaining shit to newfags.

That pic is literally from 2015, I remember it from the happening threads. Someone just changed it to 2017.

The truth is that Holla Forums takes the offensive only when an existing situation can be enhanced with memes/chaos. Until an action is formulated that is small scale enough for an individual Holla Forumslack to manage on their own to generate constant chaos we are largely reactionary. I think the seedbomb thread is a sadly misguided attempt to find such an action. More research is needed so we can wage war on peace.

Kek is not Marxist. Kek is Chaos. Sometimes, Marxism and Chaos align. Sometimes, Fascism and Chaos align. Sometimes Democracy and Chaos. This is why the Ancients worshipped a Pantheon of Gods, not one- they recognized that different times called for different Deities.
Monotheism is a kike invention, meant to confuse you into thinking that one, monolithic God or Order (Yahweh) works at all times.

The other user figured it out. We were both getting a much different view on what was going on. This actually turned out to be a pretty informative conversation.

I will add this as a final thought. Maybe you fell for the psyop polling and were fooled into thinking a lot more of your countrymen wanted the war then there actually were. The most recent example of this was the MSM all saying Hillary had a 98% chance of winning. It is just manipulation to get the masses to feel or vote the way you want them to. In early 2000's I was seeing plenty of videos of Americans protesting and speaking out very aggressively against the Iraq invasion where maybe you were not. Can you at least acknowledge it is possible that you fell for propaganda within your own country?

When you told me the old line of "you aren't American you need to stfu about Iraq" is word for word exactly what FOX was telling everyone who disagreed with the invasion.

I'm writing this down as I think it, btw, don't take my words as doctrine I'm trying to tap into and communicate that chaotic energy as best I can.

It really was. I bought it, and looking back I cringe at how bluepilled I was then. But because of the Iraqi invasion being such a blunder, I began to question things. I didnt vote in 2004 because Bush was shit and so was Kerry. In 2008 I began to learn about Ron Paul, voted for him in the primaries, and that kike McAmnesty in the generals because I didnt want some commie coon to get in the white house. From there it was the expressway to 1488.

Kek aint about hubris, pretender

That is fucking outstanding user. I am proud of you. Godspeed and may Kek bless you and your cult in its quest to further the 14 words.

Absolutely. Kek loves irony. Ironic humour seems to be almost a sacrifice or ritual of sorts that pleases Kek and increases his power.

Also: none of this is really magic.
It's just that the traditional hard materialist view of the world was incorrect.

Holy fuck. You were fucking wrong, dude. You don't live here and you're claiming to know how Americans felt about the Iraq invasion by listening to the news.
Honestly, everyone here can tell you have no idea what you're talking about.
There is not a single piece of information that you can find that shows a majority of Americans didn't want the war in 2003. NOT ONE.
You know jack shit about what the opinion among everyday Americans was in 2003. Honestly, it's over. You're a fucking retard and nobody should ever listen to you again.

One important thing to remember about 2003, internet wasnt a mainstream thing for the general population yet. We were fed the information via newspapers, mews shows and movies without much in the way of opposition thought. It was a dark time indeed.

Reminder that this is a mislabeled MLK quote.

Because THIS!!!

Kek is a Chaos God.

He will lead us to nuclear war and resource depletion.

When that happens we will be Mad Max type slaves for a small Elite, performing tasks once reserved for SLAVES in Medieval Times like carrying heavy water buckets because running water ceases to exist.

The Age of Aquarius, which started in 2012, the same time Kek mysteriously appeared, is the age of our slavery, and we will all become like "Feels Guy" eventually.

This
The air has been blowing to different directions. If we were to maintain only one course we would end up dead on the rocks.
Kek showed many people the powers of synchronization and team work. Magical times were those when Holla Forums would be almost one personality. Holla Forums became the primordial waters.
After trumps victory kek went back to sleep, but normalfags kept beating the dead horse to dead again.

I, and pretty sure those who were in the original threads, feel those magical times are coming back.
September to December will be something, maybe not in a Trump victory type of thing but in a mass awakening sort of happening.
Just LARPing though.

i quite like unicorn rat
but kek is still waiting in the shadows

you think it is worth pushing moonman?

Did you travel around the entire country and talk to everyone around that time?

I could be wrong and I acknowledge that, but its pretty clear that people outside the USA were getting a much more honest view of what was actually going on to the lead up of the invasion. Stop clinging to "muh pew research polls". it really sounds like its some kind of haunted ghost you've been chasing your entire life.

Our quantum manifestation powers are what really scare the fuck out of (((them)))

Get it through your fucking head. As much as you think I don't know what I'm talking about, you weren't even here to talk to a single person about it.
Let that sink in, you fucking retarded nigger.

We were fed the propaganda bullshit user. It was fed to us, unopposed by the internet, 24/7. Stop arguing with the other user, I was there too, he is right. The general consensus was invade Iraq for WMD because we didnt want another (((9/11))). They fuckin worked all us over good.

user, how many times did you hear that we were going to
How many times did they play that narrative and EVERYONE ate it up, hook line and sinker?

>Our quantum manifestation powers are what really scare the fuck out of (((them)))
hense why they make these fucking threads. To add to Tesla, he has a lot of interesting shit that can be tied to occult in his works. his theory of the universe is buried in occult/esoteric, and I find it interesting because he seems to have some weird connection to this point in time.

And just to clarify, this doesn't mean forget about kek, but keep the record of him and his meaning among the anons.
Kek/pepe played a big role in the imageboard culture, he is meant to stay in the pantheon with ebola-chan and others. He shall become a myth that will come back to help the descendants of his most loyal autists in the direst of times.

And scared the fuck out were the (((rats))) as they saw the fire rising.

It was constant. Also the "youre either with us, or you're supporting the terrorists!" constantly. We were brow beaten into supporting that bullshit. Anyone in the US at that time knows how it was.

Let me tell you how I know Americans wanted Iraq.
Because I was still in the fucking army and I was supposed to ETS in a matter of months and I was ready to become a civilian again. I was pretty much the only person I knew that didn't want Iraq. I suspected it was bullshit, but I was actually more concerned with just going home and being with my wife and starting a family. People saw me as a fucking traitor because I didn't want to go to the sandbox.
THAT'S HOW I KNEW
Not from MSNBC or FOX. But becuase my own country fucking hated me for not wanting to let Abdul blow me up with an IED over nothing.

Kek has heard your cry user

What part of see you in september don't you understand?

checked

Divine check!

I was using the internet back then and there was plenty of evidence as to what was actually going on in and around 9/11 and the Iraq war. The internet was a beautiful place where everyone got together to figure things out. There was no fighting, there was no shilling. Like I said above, there was continuous calls on Digg and Reddit to get together and overthrow the US government. The zog thought they could just censor Digg which led to the exodus to Reddit and they realized these sites had to be subverted instead of censoring. There is that Reddit cofounder Aaron who accidently died around this timeline before (((Conde Nast))) conveniently bought it out which Aaron was massively against. Funny thing was history repeated itself with the censoring since they had no other cards to play and reddit censoring Trump lead to Voat getting so many hits it collapsed the site for a couple days which made them give in and let T_D exist instead of risking another exodus to another site where they would have to kill the founders of again.

They probably lost Russia because of internet memes too btw. Ive watched interviews with Putin and Russian officials and they talk about the internet and "caricatures" as they call them. The Russian people meme'd a nationalist into power and the zog quickly had to learn from their mistakes in underestimating the spread of information. Americans on the internet picked a weak candidate in Howard Dean in 04 which allowed the zog to politically assassinate him easily and gave them time to adapt to the massive shifts the internet was causing. We are now at the point in civilization where the jews who controlled the planet for thousands of years have lost the #1 and #2 most powerful countries in the world.

Checked
Just as a big guy once said
victory has defeated (((you)))