The.Snowman.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

What the fuck went wrong? Something was not right with this movie.

looks…fine?…to me?

The cinematography looks kino

It's a really comfy movie, don't believe the lies

THE PEEPEEPOOPOO MAN

Lame.

movie sucks, don't believe the paid shills

The cinematography was good but the editing.. WTF

The director admits they didn't film everything he needed in the script.

I feel like the book was much better.

Is this a Christmas movie?

So I just watched this and it was okay. Not amazing but a good film. No idea why critics didn't like it, they eat up turds all the time without blinking so why not this competent but not incredible film?

It's a shame the killer interrupted the womyn investigator before things got interesting at the party, I'm not sure where she was going with that.

Also, the killer was right. Sluts must die.

wut

this

are we talking an "It (2017)" situation?

The director literally admitted that he didnt have enough material to make the entire film

see

Why pass Hollywood actors off as vikings

If I were a killer I would castrate my mysogonist victims and the slap their cut off genitals on snowman for giggles. They would listen to me laughing while I tourture them to death, oh the irony. Bigots would get what they deserve.

It still worked.

No it clearly didn't

2/10 for effort

How so?

Book is so much better (never thought I'd be one of those fags). The story is much easier to follow and you're not really confused about why they're showing old, fat Val Kilmer with strange accent, or generally what the fuck is going on. A lot of things in the movie version lose their impact, like finding out Chloe Sevigny's character has a twin, stuff like that. Also, I think Michael Fassbender is a bad pick for Harry. He doesn't look Nordic at all. I think Jo Nesbot, the author himself, is a good example of what to go by. Blonde, a bit grizzled. I would almost say Guy Pierce might have been good if it weren't too much like his role in Memento.

This film is supposed to be utterly garbage since they didn't even finish it

It's pretty good, I watched it.

Fassbender should only play villains tbh.

If the director admits he didn't even finish the film it's not pretty good

Jut watch it, user.

*just

JUST

The whole movie being spoken in english was retarded.

For Hollywood, it's either that or set it in the US midwest or something

nice

WE'RE WALKING IN THE AIR