Feminist Attempts to Ruin a Man's Career Over Stupid Joke

This "journalist" tweeted out a screen shot of an old joke with the man's real name attached and urged her followers to re-tweet for "prospective employers" to see. Anyone wanna send some memes her way?
twitter.com/ENBrown/status/891256227619123201

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Eckhart
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should we care, OP? Who is this guy and why are you requesting a PA?

Kek, but there aren't enough of those.

Are you the same fucking asshole who just tried the "neogaf" bullshit? Why does anyone here want be your PA? And "Aaron" is 99% exclusively a Jew name btw. Sage.

Feminist? So either a kike or an extremely retarded white girl.

She's a "journalist" at Reason.com, and she has a large following that will likely work to dox this guy. I'm not asking for attacks, but it might be fun to send a few memes.

Why does the Jewish thing make any difference?

Aaron is biblical but most Anglos are named after names in the Bible. kill yourself you shitskin heathen

Also, lovely name-fagging. You truly get the idea of an "anonymous image board."

It was a screenshot of her tweet. Not doxing him.

Give examples of non-Jews with first name "Aaron." Only one I can think of is ukip donor Aaron Banks, who was so assume to be a kike based on first name he had to state outright on twaater "I'm not Jewish." It's a jew name Hymie.

I don't care if you dox (doxx) him or fuck your own mother, pls take this sort of bullshit back to cuckchan. Thanks. Sage.

no idea what that video is meant to mean. Fucking summer-fagging is really out of control here. Need to get away and go listen to Putin interviews.

Aaron Eckhart is a well-known actor who was raised mormon and is now agnostic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Eckhart

Just for your namefagging I'm gonna leave her alone.

what did the dude tweet?
what a terrible thread OP. please die.

go harass yourself loser

This board is dedicated to organizing a movement to exterminate all Jews and it's officially being watched by the FBI. Welcome and enjoy your stay, both here and on the terrorist watchlist.

Hi Lizzie!

What was the joke though ?

wew

nice semetic religion you got there pal

THANKS OP, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT, FOR NOT TELLING US WHAT THE JOKE IS

Kill yourself, Liz.

Who cares? Sage.

Old news.

Nice attempt at trying to get Holla Forums to be your PA, Aaron Sobczak.

Hi Lizzie the lezzie

Who cares? Small fish.

you argue like a jew. be a man and admit you were wrong you slimy kike.

WHAT redpilled organizations?