Games enjoyed by the mentally retarded

Games enjoyed by the mentally retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXuwy8dXTGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ur favorit gaem

it's just shovelware a generation of kids had and remember fondly

it is garbage of course

Thank you. Spongebob is possibly one of the most overrated cartoons of all time, and Spongefags are secretly brony tier.

Shitposting on korean knitting boards.

only if they are autistic enough to ever acknowledge or/and reference any season after the first 3

Nah, it's all a giant turd, only liked by shitty cuckchanners and millenialls

Actually, Battle for Bikini Bottom has a really good soundtrack.

FUCK OFF YOU RETARDED CUCKCHANNER

Are you really getting this mad at a cartoon or are you just pretending to be retarded?

People who hate MLP, should hate Spongebob as equally. Both are retard "quirky" shit, only since one was made earlier, it's acceptable to like

It has a riveting boss theme, it's really enjoyable. However I do agree, some corners were cut, especially when you look into the game's files, the last boss was supposed to be a lot more fulfilling, it's still a good game in my honest opinion.

People who have strong feelings towards either should probably seek professional help because they are getting mad at cartoons.

SAGE

Old SB wasn't really made to be quirky, just a little exaggerated. Like throwing us an entire musical about ripped pants or having a grumpy squid get attacked by a sea bear for ridiculous reasons.

It was a fun little cartoon, and it was funNY. The jokes were made in a way different spirit than just the overall "quirkiness" of modern cartoons.

careful Holla Forums
if you say something wrong, new guys are gonna believe it and think battle for bikini bottom sucks

that particular game is actually better than the first jak and daxter game, and the spongebob: the movie game is on par with jak and daxter: the precursor legacy in terms of gameplay, imo

its a largely non-linear collectathon platformer where you can play as more than 1 character, though not at the same time, and learn new moves, to prevent the gameplay from getting too stale

the game is far, far better than the first 3d spongebob platformer, revenge of the flying dutchman, and battle for bikini bottom has an OST that I like at least some parts of; take video related for instance, if not the the kelp forest soundtrack

and actually OP, I think you're just bashing that game because its a spongebob gameor you're just trolling in which case the hook went through my stomach

Just how fucking underage are you?

oh wait nvm you're trolling

i guess you got me

DIE CUCKCHANNERS

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off and kill yourself, you retarded pathetic hpster newfaggot.

Sup' cuckchanner

however, i feel i should point out that you only get 3 new moves, and they're all on the same character; spongebob

Die cuckchanner

this shit thread should be purged and forgotten

du

Isometric or side scrolling….pc games.

Like fucking hell, you spent $2500 on a rig, play something more worthy of the hardware.

And I'm not even a master racer, I have a bunch of consoles with physical games as well as a PC, I just don't understand the PC gaming crowd.

DIE

C
U
C
K
C
H
A
N

I
FUCKING
HATE
SPONGEBOB

IT'S
FANS
ARE
HORSEFUCKER
TIER

Wew sure is getting b8y in here m8.

I completely agree, the Spongebob series as reflected in spin-off video games reached its apex with pic related. Everything since has just been a race towards ultimate mediocrity.

Critically it can only be surmised that Revenge of the Flying Dutchman is a ingenious platformer for its era, featuring crisp controls; mastery of aquatic ambiance in both visual and audio design; and an excellent selection of locales from the main franchise. Not only does it reach top marks for its technical merits, the Spongebob lore was expounded upon and solidified with the addition of new characters and the proper fleshing out of many existing, arguably under-developed, characters from the show. One can only lament at the fact that gaming culture at large did not take to the potential influence this game could have had – inciting feelings of sehnsucht in those long time fans of this THQ master work.

In comparison, Battle for Bikini Bottom is a mentally challenged step-child standing in the shadow of it's pseudo-progenitor.

How come Battle for Bikini Bottom is a better game than anything Nintendo's put out in the last five years?

die cuckchan

Eat my shit, spongefag

DUDE

Sure is summer in here

lol spongefags have no taste

Merely the musings of a child who has yet to bask in the blinding light of pure gaming ecstasy. Repent and prostrate yourself before Revenge of the Flying Dutchman.

weed boy plz

WEED

My question is serious though.

GUY HERB LAUGH

Everyone filter this faggot and report him for being like a retard

Thanks I do :^)

Die Spongefags

Bowie was substance over talent

But user, he's
OP

why don't you tell me more about why you think battle for bikini bottom is a worse than than revenge of the flying dutchman, and give some specifics?

Both are shit, spongefag

And he's saging his own thread what a fucking retard.

If you're gonna b8 do it right.

Riveting.

What are those games but not retarded then?

Did you know that Battle for Bikini Bottom has a 9.0 user score on metacritic? It's literally one of the greatest games ever made.

I've never played Battle for Bikini Bottom. I'm just shitposting. I'm sure it doesn't matter though since every early 2000s cartoon tie-in platformer lay close to each other on the quality spectrum.

My Little Spongefag Can't Be This Stupid!

Did you know that Battle for Bikini Bottom has a 10.0 user score in my personal opinion? It's literally one of the greatest games ever made.

Next post is dubs

Die spongefag, I hate you

Hey that works too

Now watch these

Oops sorry forgot to sage.

My bad

I'm about to die from an overdose of life's best drug, nostalgia. I yearn for the innocence of youth.

I've choked on your big meaty digits senpai. My daddy hole is ready to accept your most potent seed.

die you cancerous spongefag

Very nice user

My butt really can't fit all 3 digits in. Stop daddy.

HOLY TRIPS

Nice trips, I got a reward for you right here fam.

All of them.

thread theme

There are better reasons than this to be angry.

It's hip to fuck with these memes. Also, I feel this thread would be better represented by something slightly more esoteric yet still hipster-mainstream.

This threadis now a dubs thread.

Late to the party fam, your digits are a nice contribution to the discussion though.

Thoroughly checked.

Thoroughly anal wrecked.

nope

checked

nice

It's only 50% nigger music fam.

is this one of those fun threads i've been hearing about lately.

inspiration to never give up, because if you post enough you'll eventually get dubs ;_; it's so beautiful.

nice op you went beyond dubs.

also check these dubs.

durbs

very nice.

Two in a row, impressive. Kek must be really displeased with OP.

Hey b0ss

Hey, there buddy shit poster you'll fit in good. Real good.

Hey b0ss plz

OP has shit taste in music.

We gather here to post the freshest communist memes and to engage with a tight-knit community of the radical left on Reddit.

The rules are as follows:

Offensive slurs, used in any context, that are also used to demean a person based on their membership to an oppressed group such as race, nationality, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or disability are strictly prohibited. Posts that contain creepy dudebro vibes or posts which abjectly fetishize comrades, women, or children will also be removed and the poster banned. If you're not sure, ask before you post!

Malicious name-calling and insulting other communists is prohibited.

Taking sides against the motherland is strictly prohibited.

Advocating, sympathizing with, or otherwise holding the view of any fascist tendency is strictly prohibited.

Only links to subreddits included under the 'Allies of the Motherland' list are allowed and must use np. links. Linking to any other subreddit is prohibited.

Apologia for the 'culture' (read: bigotry) of any 4chan-style boards, or encouraging the use of such, will be met with a swift ban.

No linking to or from SRD, meta, or brigade subs. Do not link to any subreddit that you do not have express permission to do so. Evidence of vote-brigading, trolling, or encouraging either will be addressed punitively.

No Liberalism or Social Democracy. No promotion of liberal or social democratic candidates, ironic or otherwise.

Don't break the jerk.

this thread is new levels of shite

should i start posting my favorite birthing videos

Dare to dream for the sake of the almight meme. Go for it fam.

You will love dez dubs

youtube.com/watch?v=uXuwy8dXTGA

dubs b0ss

moar dubs

Smoke weebs every day.

hooHooOOO OOOLIE SHiT 💩 looK WHO it FucKIN IS! 👲👲👲 it's the kiNG👏👏👐👑💎 oF tHe FUCKING MAMES 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸 he'S GOT ALL KInnA SHIT like your AYylMaoS👾👽 youR chEEZburgir caTs 😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼😼 and even that fuckiNG FISH🐠 rev up thOSE DANK BURNERS CAUSE ITS GETTING 💦💧SAucY toNIGHT WITH THIS ouTSTANDING plETHORA OF MAMES FROM THE KInG💫✨👑💍💎🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

[spoiler]Ah….. Goo La Goon.spoiler]

Did someone say Undertale?

pussy b0ss

CAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ssCAncEr b0ss

CAncEr b0ss

I HATE MEMES

FUCK MEMES

Im a lemon Im a lemon Im mentally disabled cuz im eleven

ey b0ss

more like
your mom lol

Kirby

No one but mentally challenged autists like those shitty games

Kirby is amazing.

Easy platformers with no skill involved for little babies.