Any games that are comfy to just idle in?

Aside from pic related
Any games where the world is alive enough that you can just sort of watch it from afar? I like to have something on a tv in the background while I work on shit. I don't know why it just makes things easier to concentrate on. So far I've done the following:
Payday 2:

Gmod:

no buly plz

Europa Barbarorum

Standing outside the bank in uo

games are supposed to be fun, why are you doing this

Good times

Any online game with a spectator mode.

The only time I play is when I find a map that looks interesting. I'll load up the map and just look around it for awhile.

Anyone who idles in a team game deserved to have their game ruined by uncaring devs.

Glad your game's ruined now

YOU'RE LETTING YOUR TEAM DOWN

You realize payday 2 has an offline mode right? Dumbass

I'm playing this really autistic mod for Morrowind where the player has to lay idle right in front of Dagoth Ur for a whole day in game time. I can't rest because I'll just be haunted by dreams of Dagoth Ur doing stupid shit. It's called Great House Dagoth, it's supposedly better than the Sixth House mod, but already it seems kind of tedious and buggy (at least in OpenMW).

I used to enjoy idling in WoW.

Used to.

GTA 5 online, in passive mode. Sit back and enjoy the autism.

Just reached 8pm guys, almost there.

Okay, it's kind of shit. The second form of corprus is absolutely blind.

I'm sure you've taken an English class before, but yes, you are implying that TF2 is comfy to idle in. When you say 'Name 3 things that are red, besides an apple' that means an apple is also fucking red, you fucking nig.

Black Desert Online

But only because it's so damn beautiful but that's really all its got going for it, so it's perfect for idling.

Hope your computer is up to spec for it though or you're going to get raped worse than in CRISIS on release.

Ragnarok Online.

Chilling in Prontera square is pretty comfy. Embed related.

Used to do that in Aika before it turned into a grid fest, just idle and read word chat.

Wow, I used to do this all the time in high school. I totally forgot I used to do this.

I might start doing it again.