NY is letting Donald J. Trump State Park rot

I just found out that there is a Donald J. Trump State Park, and it's gone to ruin since New York has not done any maintenance on it since 2010. Look at these pictures, it's a fucking wasteland.

What can be done about this? Any NY-area anons willing to go there and clean the place up?

le

So nothing new; a non issue.
It's not my fucking job to clean up federal land. I already pay them Jewish FunBux in the form of taxes to do it.

have fun op

Federal government should seize it from New York and make it a national park instead, then they governor can go suck a cock because he won't have control anymore.

Trump could do this with a stroke of the pen.

Looks badass, would drink gin and hunt skinwalkers there

Sure thing, FBI. Should we wear swastikas on our shirts for easier identification?

This is the stupidest post I've ever read

I actually live right here, I'm 10 minutes away from both sections, and I work right next to the french hill section.

I don't know what OP wants me to do though, I don't have a truck let alone a place to dump the million metric tones of debris from each of the houses and fucking castles

I do however like me some urban exploration and I have been meaning to check out the french hill section because I can see some giant something or other on the top of the hill that looks mostly intact.

that third picture BTW OP, is Wyndclyffe Castle, in Rhinebeck, like 100 fucking miles from the Trump parks

Whoops, I got all those pictures out of some guy's blog post, I guess I didn't read the captions closely enough.

It does look like a fun place to wander around.

Jew Yorker here, it's fake news… Probably trying to defame anything related to Trump. Obviously (((they))) are involved.

Park looks amazing now, no niggers there, and the only spic I've seen was getting ICE'd by a close friend of mine (another Holla Forumsack). This is why I love Hitler, first thing he did wasBAN demoralizing fake news.

>New York State announced the park's closure due to (((budget cuts))) in February 2010. It was questioned whether the closure was necessary since the operating budget for the park was only $2,500 a year and it was maintained by workers from the nearby Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park. Although Trump threatened to take the parkland back after the closure was announced, his attempt was unsuccessful and the land remained in the control of the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation
It was a political decision to close it and let it become overrun with asbestos. Look at the kikepedia page for the backstory. This is old news, a distraction that we shouldn't be focusing on. This is an obvious slide thread.

Hello obvious shills. What you trying to slide this time?

You've got a good heart, OP. Don't take this the wrong way.

The buildings we're looking at here predate the park, and there's nothing wrong with letting them fall apart. Ruins serve as wildlife habitats, and no one is going to visit this place anyway. It's just a piece of land Trump donated to the state as a tax write-off because they wouldn't let him develop it.

No, the state should not be wasting taxpayer money demolishing old buildings and killing wildlife because it annoys us that something with Trump's name on it looks like shit. Nature reclaiming land from human use very often looks like shit.

Seed bomb the place?
I don't know why but after those threads all I can think about when having to solve problems is seed bombs.

Are you fucking retarded or something?

A state with some of the highest taxes in the country because politicians think JYC represents the entirety of the state and they don't have the budget, right, gotta make sure senate and governor salaries can be increased.
Oh fuck off, what is this sliding? Stickied threads? Some dead threads nobody's looked at in weeks?

Thanks for proving those threads are nothing but psyops.

(Devil trips checked)
Meme this into reality?

I drove by it about a year ago, huge piece of property. iirc Trump bought the land to develop it, they jewed him out of the deal somehow, so he donated the land to the state/feds. It'd be a really nice "fuck you" if he used federal funds to rehabilitate it, but it is in jew york state, so hardly anyone worthwhile would get to appreciate it.

The seed bomb stuff is a fun idea, but I have no earthly idea why it would require multiple threads. Either go out and do it or don't, but either way shut the fuck up about it.

Sorry I foiled your scheme, FBI. I'll give you points for originality though.

It's a good thing you're using Tor so the FBI has absolutely zero idea who you are. Oh wait….

The FBI doesn't give a fuck. It's not illegal to be a Holla Forumsack.

I'm not OP but I'd suggest finding the local boyscout troup and suggesting it as a project

Why doesn't Donnie get some of his friends from Monsey, Crown Heights, and Lakewood to clean it up?

A state of disrepair this bad won't take simple groundskeeping to fix.

If I am rich then I would buy this and turn in to commerical park so no one may harm the nature while the reaped profits will be spend on white workers and nature. No buildings or anything. Have you see what we have done to the nature? Nature gave many things to us and what did we do for the nature in return?

I'm sure its already been stated in the thread but the NY Government closed down and stop maintaining a good many parks throughout the entire state. Even the ones kept open faced smalled budgets which made some go from open all year long to closed half the year. Others closed or posted notice that they will not maintain certain portions of the park and its basically enter at your own risk.

shoo shoo CIAnigger

I shouldn't be surprised when I learn the wealthiest states are somehow unable to find a few $$$ to preserve the history and legacy of white America, yet it still stings every time.

State parks are just about the only thing the government provides that is exclusively used by whites. Of course it makes sense for the left to target these places for destruction despite being the "environmental" party.

Where is the proof?

the kike in the dev team

Can you sneak in at night with a can of gasoline?

Nice try skinwalker faggot, go eat a pile of white ash

Trump could have some reservists doing parade detail in hours if he chose.

There were leaks regarding TOR ages ago. Learn to jewgle.

He's in a gravely serious situation so he don't have time for this.

So? How is this relevant and important?

it may look like shit to you but it looks beautiful to me

burn all the cities

let gaia reclaim the land

I'm amused by the idiotic posts that imply this would be some kind of fed sting. Circumventing that is painfully easy.

I thought liberals cared about the environment?
Oh that's just lip service too?
Not surprised.

The eternal PRfag strikes again.

sorry to ask but what is a good alternative?

We should put some fake “incriminating evidence” in a desk or cabinet in one of these buildings to see just how desperate the liberal media is.
>but user, Trump doesn’t have anything to do with the park and never lived or worked in it!
That’s the joke.

why is everyone saying this looks like shit? this looks like western NY in the fall/early winter. i always thought it looked pretty. i get that everyone thinks "NYstate equals rich, so why are 'x' no good?" but outside of NYC and downstate, the rest of the state is more or less forgotten about, infrastructure-wise. either way, to me, this looks like a case of someone who doesnt know what most of NY state is about. they look at this and see despair and a barren landscape. i look at this and think about goin out into these beautiful not-too-dense-woods and shooting wild turkeys and deer.

It is a garbage dump that Trump donated to NYS to claim a $100M tax deduction for charitable donations. I am all for sticking it to the tax collectors, but i don't think anyone here wants to lift a finger to increase the value of ZOG property.

Meanwhile, the decay of human structures looks bad to humans, because if they looked good that way we'd have built them that way.

The place looks healthy to me. It doesn't look like a nice place for humans to live or visit, but it's a green area with trees and I guess birds and animals. No need to disrupt it by intentionally altering the flora, unless we have someone qualified to do so in a way that would help the plants and wildlife already living there.

But I can think of something that almost always helps, and needs to happen more, just about everywhere. Introducing and caring for honeybees.

Roight! He's playing 33D Chess again!!

You have to go back.

You are fucking retarded. Kill yourself.

You fucking disgust me.

I suggest advertising this to CivNats. They will be out of our hair AND do some labor for the park system.

firing Scaramucci was actual 33D chess, look at the thread about it… REAL WHITE MEN Holla ForumsACKS are agreeing how based trump was about firing him because Scaramucci is an aryan cleaner… don't forget about his pro-hitler tweets… we're winning

Well how about you fuck off ? Some people here pay taxes for that park to be clean.
Sincerely,
DIE IN A FIRE

I have 'make love to a FBI agent in a State park' on my bucket list.

Abandoned structures are beautiful
pic related Salton Sea abandoned motel

RIGHT WING CLEAN UP CREWS

okay now go take a picture from 20 feet away