Gaming Chair Thread

Hard Mode: No shitty side wings

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/back-pain/news/20061129/back-pain-eased-by-sitting-back
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who is going to fuck Asuka?

Games with bears gogogogo

Im using one like this but all white and cooler looking, couldnt find anything like it on joogle

Did you forget to separate your shitposts or something?

I literally use a stack of boxes.

It's really comfy

you dun goofed

What are some games that feature blonde haired protags?

what are some games that give you access to high powered dune coon blasting guns?

is this some critisism of shit template threads?

plebs

Not even going to sage, people need to see this.

Fucking incredible.

Thanks for this stupid thread, OP

I really need to replace my disgusting chair.

What's a chair under $100 that I can sit for a whole day and not get my back turned into jelly and my pose appear like an old man?

My ass is currently sitting on an Ikea Markus chair but it's $350. Fantastic fucking chair though.

Jesus, user, who spends $350 buckeroos on a chair?

I spent just over $500 on mine. Then again I work from home as well, so I could write it off on tax as a work expense.

You son of a well adjusted family! That's genius! All I have to do is get a job and pay taxes now!

It's an investment user, I use my computer for hours of shitposting and gaming so I got myself decent hardware and keyboard/mouse. I spend most of my life sitting on my ass so may as well invest in making that comfortable too.

How do you not have a job? How can you afford the internet and a computer?

I-I h-h-have parents…

Oh, to be young again. In saying, moving out and buying my own place as the best thing I ever did.

So do I, and my wage feeds them and my sister.
Go get a job in a franchise McDicks
It's ass, but the pay is good. If it's first world, the pay will get better the longer you stay. IIRC in the US you even get a fucking car paid for by McBucks three years in.
Fucking cash-io.

I think his shitposting bot malfunctioned or something. I don't know how else you could fuck up this badly.

/pcgg/ - PC Gamers General: Trap Love Edition

Computers and the master gamers behind them are games and technology

So I posted a few weeks back, I am the same dude working on the memegame, I am back to answer questions and take suggestions.

We have made a lot of progress since I last posted and a video of our webm will be released relatively soon, probably in about a week.

We are having trouble getting the music for our game, a big problem is that the artists we have commented on the music haven't even replied to our SoundCloud account, despite receiving and reposting it.

We have only commissioned two songs so far, with one being a short ditty of a loop.

If you know any good 80's-inspired retrosynth casiowave artist post him/her/it in this thread.

PC general

Holy fuck user, you sure are a dumb faggot

nigger programming at work I guess.

The fuck is going on?

Chairs under $100 typically don't have reclining features which is what you probably want if you want to avoid a fucked up back.
webmd.com/back-pain/news/20061129/back-pain-eased-by-sitting-back

OP reveals itself to be an incompetent spammer who makes shitty threads, one after another.

Wait, what? I got mine for $200 + $60 shipping.
Did the price go up?

Stand aside, peasants.

be advised the separatists have deployed destroyer droids

who needs back support anyway?

seriously, im always hunched over anyways

Enjoy your fucked posture.

its kind of awful

get on my level, pleb

fucking plebs ITT holy shit
This is the only way to sit.

this is how youre supposed to sit

Faggots, the lot of you.