Cardcaptor Sakura

So as I'm sure you're all aware, Cardcaptor Sakura is getting new episodes in January of next year. Does this seem weird to anyone else?
Personally, I thought the anime ended on a high note, especially when considering the OVA. Is it really necessary for it to continue any more?

Other urls found in this thread:

codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/CLAMP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>Holla Forums

CLAMP is overrated and couldn't make anymore hits, so no it's not surprising.

Code GAYass was pretty popular. It's really hard to top one of the most commercially successful IPs in history though and Sakura still makes them millions of dollars a year and is getting another adaptation.

Cuckime pedoweebs weebcucks out.

What board do you think you're on, buddy?

yeah too bad it doesn't work here, weebcuck.

Holla Forums you fucking retard.
Not every board is a safe space for you effeminate roleplaying faggots. You are the new horsefuckers. You don't even like anime, you just like anime girls and it's fucking annoying. If this is "board culture" then it needs to be fucking destroyed.

That's nice

Decent series, I see no need for more episodes.

Post Sakura pics already!

Cardcaptor Sakura is really a giant turd. Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha was a thousand times better and still has spin-offs coming out.

Code Geass has nothing to do with CLAMP. Why would you even make that connection? Geass is a shounen anime, CLAMP is a shoujo manga collective.

codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/CLAMP

Too bad the spinoffs suck ass and the main series hasn't been good since they fucked it all with Strikers.

Nanoha had the potential to completely outclass Sakura financially but the IP was a spinoff of a spinoff and the fans didn't like the very weird places it went. Heck last iteration of it was Oz Japanese school girl edition.
vid related.

Shinbo's Nanoha was groundbreaking to be honest. It was that and SoulTaker that cemented his rep as a director and ensured he became the head director of SHAFT.

I'm pedo for Sakura

Reminder that Tomoyo is best girl.

Has it really been 17 years since The Sealed Card? Damn.

Saw the pilot/premiere for the new series at AX. It was super fan-service-y and it was great to hear the squealing of a hall full of sexually repressed fangirls.

Sakura Tange makes my dick go dokidoki. I am legit pissed the Granblue/CCS crossover didn't have dirty uncle Cags sexually harass Sakura. It would have been the most masturbatory self referential moment since the Gintama movie.

It's not really their work then if they didn't write the storylines.

It was actually Granblue which got me into the Sakura CC series

I wonder if modern anime fans are all like this. It would explain a lot.

Oh yeah? Well I watched Astro Boy when it originally aired in the 70's. Now who's the newfag, huh? Owned.

Fake and gay.

Now that you mention it, that does seem weird.

Lelouch is a commie revolutionary, destroying the burgeois and abolishing class.

goes on >>>/a/ fam