What is some septic kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice pun, OP 😂

watching kraut and tea + jeff "joe dirt" holiday go down in flames

Baby Driver

Land of the Blind is the ultimate radical centrist propaganda.

Here u go op

They are all retarded because each of them think they are right and everyone else is wrong. Most of them are not open to different or opposite thought because they all have made up their minds because they think they are more intelligent than everyone else.

They ARE more intelligent than everyone else. They just need scientists to prove it.

honestly, its more entertaining than nuwars

Reginarudo no Pico

Anything from Kraut and Tea is pure centristkino

imagine getting btfo so hard you wipe your accounts and go bitch in your private discord

The only "value" they have to offer is their political opinions, which is why they can't change them no matter what. They are just like communist college professors who like you tell others how they should live

Brazil features a very dramatic plumber.

Dump?

What are they "skeptics" to anyway? They are good goys just like the people they hate

I like how his avatar perfectly encapsulates his personality.
I can just hear his laughter looking at the avatars smiling wide mouth. Whoever drew this really is a genius in a way. i mean it's not an impressive picture but the subtle details are incredible. Exudes confidence on every level. The kind of guy you can tell is a laugh to be around but you would not want to be on the receiving end of some of his banter.

I like this post.

Look at that centrist asshurt tbh.

Started from atheists who were skeptical of religion. Then diverged into Atheism + (hard left liberals) and skeptics (centrists and centre left). In both cases they realised creationists and WBC were dead in the water and so moved to more fertile ground (SJW's and Alt-Right). These people get off on being haughty and 'smarter than you' and should basically be ignored by everyone.

hooktube.com/playlist?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

more like (((centrist)))

Why is the Alt Right cannibalizing all competing political movements? Is it because they are cool, like Hitler?

I don't see that at all. I see centrists aligned with commies and jewish NYT journalists trying to take out muh evil internet racists (like fucking Stefan Molyneux) getting BTFO by the same petty drama that made the SJWs so ready to eat each other.

Woah just like SJWs, imagine my shock. Horseshoe theory much?!

Now we're gonna have more of this e-celeb bullshit? For fuck's sake, if you idiots wanna do something worthwhile, write your own reviews/opinions instead of regurgitating what your favorite jewtube hacks say. This shit is getting worse than Holla Forums after they decided they now loved PewDiePie.

Yep. He's no different than the retards he criticizes. Just another wannabee warrior who thinks he's on a noble quest against a form of injustice.

Sage negated.

Cry more, Stormnigger

It actually started in July/August, and the first salvo grazed Sargoy, taking out his Twitter account. You then had anons implanted throughout the septic community's subreddits, twitter feeds and comment sections running psyops. Finally, you had ecelebs countering Kraut's videos. It was bound to crack at some point or another.

Sarcuck, please.

Anything with Emma Roberto

What does Hitler have to do with the alt-right?

Are we having to have a little coy, "wink, wink" moment?

I can't stand Sargon's lapdog. I wish he would stop parrotting Sargon's opinions and start having his own.

I wish he would go away. He's hard on the eyes and ears, and is the prime example of what's obnoxious about skeptic inc.

Vee's a budget eastern European version of MundaneMatt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sargon_of_Akkad
>Sargon of Akkad (Akkadian Šarru-ukīn or Šarru-kēn, sometimes known as "Sargon the Great"[4]) was the first ruler of the (((Semitic-speaking))) Akkadian Empire
>His empire is thought to have included most of Mesopotamia, parts of the (((Levant)))

Really makes you think

You can count them all out.

I said proto-Jew, not pro-Jew

Why is one of his eyes blown out?

I don't know but it was probably Muslim niggers from the 5th century AD or some shit

gee, I wonder…

kek

underrated

ppl were living in caves and fighting dinosaurs then kiddo, dont be retarded

He got skull-fucked by Nebuchadnezzar

cept in africa where they were more advanced than modern cumskins

So is he right, Holla Forums?

sure why not

Yeah he's our guy

I liked sargon for a little while, but at a certain point he just got insufferably smug and dramatic about how he was fighting against SJW's