WoW : The Edge

How edgy can you even be?

I remember this guy having a noble goal, in his pursuit of power.

kay

Isn't that how WoW's always been?
Dark elves with shiny eyes and giant pauldrons.

Like this?

This next xpac is going to save WoW for sure.

That is so fucking stupid.

its magic

I've felt for that so many times including this one

fell* damn

Aren't they actually blind?

No wonder if their eyes EMIT light.

Death Knights just looked like your average Dark Souls boss, this is full-on Blood Elf foam party attire.

Wasn't he just a normal Nelf with cool tats before he got demon powers? Demon hunters were never supposed to be part demon, that was unique to him, but I guess now they're all fucking gay.

This next Expansion will bomb and it will make WoW go free to play

Wasn't his powers given to him by Tichondrius telling him to skullfuck Gul'Dan's… skull or something? I swear I remember doing that quest in Warcraft 3 at some point

Only if they don't release any content and pull what they did with WoD.

I'm personally waiting for the list of pulled and cut content for Legion.

they supposedly kill a demon and then gouge out their eyes.
this helps them be jedis apparently.

no, he had an innate affinity towards druidism.
then basically went for the more destructive powers one after another.

he actually flipflops constantly between noble and selfish faggot depending on the writer.

Personally, I would seriously throw money at them if they could sell a server in a deb/rpm so I could run my own wotlk or vanilla server with just me and my friends without jumping through all the shitty hoops with current semi-broke implementations.

Seriously. I'd pay a substantial amount for officially supported server software for that.

You deserve the sadness you will feel.

Illidan was a caster. Then he killed a demon and took his glaves and got +300% dmg to demons, so he became a demon hunter. I forget what ritual shit he did but he lost his eyes.
In WC3 after he's set free, Arthas tells him to rip and tear, and if he wants power he should get the skull of Guldan. He gets, goes super sayian and kills the demons in felwood. Then gets exiled and grows horns and wings.

He gave his eyes to sargeras/archimonde but he got has some sort of magical corruption vision for it.
It's hard to call him fully blind according to the books.

He was a mage you fucking faggot.

Is this before or after Illidan tries to kill Arthas before he becomes the Lich King?

Is this before or after retcon? I get my timelines mixed up since I haven't played wow since wotlk

Before. This was in the original game, the latter was in the expansion pack.

He may be blind but he's not deaf.

we don't talk about Neo lore seriously

Anyways just played the opening quests

Tirion Dies, Varian Dies, Vol'Jin Dies
Sylvanas is leader of the Horde

what kills them?

of course they do
good characters aren't allowed

Bitch you best not be fucking with me

I want to believe this was just a stupid story decision and not because ==SOCIAL JUSTICE LET'S GET A WOMAN IN CHARGE!== but I doubt it.

It is amusing the only way she could get to be the leader is through someone better getting killed. Of course this is the lady who let someone loyal to the Lich King take over the Undercity and slaughter Alliance and Horde at the Wrathgate.

don't really think you can take the incompetence angle when it's her goal to kill everyone else. waiting until they die before taking the throne just saves her the effort of doing it herself.

according to the War of the ancients trilogy, sargeras personally gave illidan the special eyes™ that let him see everything as magic rather than your normal physical form
no clue if the new demon hunters do that too

Sylvanas as the Lich Queen has been building for a while, Vol'jin was pretty much a faceless husk.

Baine shoukd be Warchief however, fug's sake, he's the son of Cairne and one of the realest nigs left.

Legion will finally convince Blizzard that they are actually retarded.

Baine?

isn't he busy sucking his dick back in icecrown?
they completely forgot about him in pandaland/wod

Cairnes son who hardly has any screen time
Also god damnit how can some simple poison kill the most OP of tauren?

He's a big guy, indeed

Tirion is blasted with fel magic until the Light is literally burned out of him and is then dunked in fel goop. He actually survives this just long enough to give your Retribution Paladin the Ashbringer, as far as I know. So he's still alive, just seething in unending agony.

Vol'jin takes a spear through the chest, and the next time he's seen he's barely holding together, has gone blind in one eye, and looks like his body is being slowly cooked from the inside out by fel magic.

Varian is stabbed through the chest twice, then forced onto his knees. Gul'dan then fries him with fel magic until his body explodes.

at this point i'm questioning if metzen even has a hand in this
it sounds more like he got a 6 year old to write this

This kind of excites me to be honest.

So fucking dumb. Illidan only had horns because he absorbed the power from the skull of gul'dan.

What about Jaina?

It wasn't said but I imagine she becomes the new 'leader' of the alliance.

jaina has plot armor
why do you think rhonin is dead and she isn't

So this is SJW vaginawashing after all?
Will Illidan secretly a woman because magic?
What about Sargeras?
Azeroth was a giant woman after all?

when did he die?

Move aside, boys, it's women's turn!

Did Khadgar turn evil yet?

actually yes.

No Azeroth is a giant titan egg you retard.

when garrosh nuked theramore
rhonin made some magic bubble to save jaina

i have no idea what happens to khadgar after WOD
last i remember he was giving out legendary rings to adventurers

Jaina survives the event and demands that the Alliance go to war with the Horde immediately after. She gets shot down, and declares that Dalaran and the Kirin Tor will never aid the Horde.

Dalaran is the neutral faction hub in Legion, and Jaina is nowhere to be seen after that declaration, making it look like she was actually kicked out of the city she's supposed to be leading.

In the tie-in novel released before Mists of Pandaria. Garrosh steals the Focusing Iris from the Blue Dragonflight and uses it to drop a giant mana bomb on Theramore. Rhonin manages to save Jaina from it and is utterally annihilated in the process.

bain is a shit. he thinks that a massacre of his people is justified and banishes people who disagree.

Is everyone going to die?

The new expansion states that Azeroth is literally a giant titan egg.

let this shit die already

you wowfags are cancerous

You're a retarded nigger if you think anyone in this thread is wanting to play this game.

Is it just going to explode and kill everyone when it hatches?

Are they setting up fighting Titans in the next expansion?

This was already part of the lore, it's nothing new.

Legion is gonna fucking suck dude

She was. Khadgar decides to call for a vote about letting the Horde in. Out of six people voting, 4 people voted to let the Horde in. Jaina told them they would regret the decision and left Dalaran, and now it seems Khadgar "I was literally there with the orcs sacked Stormwind and raped as many women as they could" whatthefuckishislastname is the leader of Dalaran.

found the edgelord in denial

the titans are dead.

He's always been edgy as fuck.
And I guess they're just sweeping all his atrocities under the rug that occurred during TBC so they can bring him back as a good guy because they need a popular character to put on the box of the expansion to get people to buy it.

Seriously though, main characters dying gruesomely would've been a nice thing to add earlier since one of the main problems of WoW is the sheer longevity of every character.

Dead?
Or merely corrupted?

The lore you guys are discussing ITT reminds of TES. It sounds pretty neat to me, what makes it so stupid?

I actually liked Varian for a time. He was a warrior-king who did want peace, but knew that the Horde/orcs were too savage and warhungry to make it possible, and knew that it would just take one orc to make the rest of them go on a genocide crusade. It's a shame that his storyline was just "opens up to his son's great idea that peace is possible, but not before that son whines and runs away to Jaina/Velen again". I guess this is what happens when you're early characterization is "hate the race that Metzen" and you keep getting books written by the worst Warcraft author (Knaak).

Khadgar said they needed the Horde to help them fight the legion and successfully votes to have them rejoin

Jaina's buttmad about Theramore exploding so she just fucks off

it's done so with the intellectual finesse of a 2006 era myspace page.

Ah Theramore.
I remember forming groups with the sole purpose of killing Jaina even though there was no reward for doing so.

Name two. Last time I checked, he was history's greatest hero, except Malfurion stopped him from ever doing any good, even going so far as to imprison him for thousands of years.

Did you not play TBC?

Nah, that shit was gay.

Funny story about that! There's a series of quests in Legion that let you play as Illidan at key stages of his life. At the end of the questline, the quest giver (a Naaru by the name of Xe'ra) declares that Illidan never needed to be redeemed, but the player needs to redeem themselves for killing him.

Dead, dead. Sargeras killed the pantheon of Titans. This is explained in the Warcraft Chronicle. When he killed them fragments of their strength shot through the cosmos and went into the bodies of the Titan keepers, Thorim, Freya and Odyn. The Keepers have most of the Titan's power at this point but some Keepers have fallen, for instance Aman'Thul's power went into Ra, who when subjugated by Lei Shen became Ra-den, Ra the Fallen. Lei Shen then had the might of Aman'Thul. In Mists the players help Wrathion do a bunch of shit and one of his quests is for you to bring him the heart of Lei Shen, so you do that and he eats it. Currently Wrathion holds the strength of Aman'Thul.

the same Naaru who told us to kill him and weer sieging his stronghold?

I fucking hate MMO storylines.

Despite everything I still a urge to play WoW solely based on my strong nostalgia

If Thrall legit dies then I'll resub. But that will never happen.

Thrall is a destined hero of the entire universe, user! He's going to show everyone that the orcs are good boys and that the attempted genocide by orcs during the First and Second War (and the wars that came after) are just evil, racist human propaganda.

private servers, dude. retail wow is 2,3 button rotations on all classes. there's zero point in playing it.

As far as I know he isn't dying this expansion but he has lost his honor for cheating in the Mak'gora against Garrosh. He can no longer wield the Doomhammer.

That's a different Naaru, A'dal or something. They all look the same to me. Fucking windchime light elementals.

I'm playing Reign of Chaos again for the first time in like 10 years. I'm playing the last mission on hard mode. Shit is ridiculous.

So she's Clinton now?

Just in time for Enhancement Shamans to get an artifact weapon

I have never been more hyped for wow then I was when I first watched this.
It's much better then the actual wow cinematic trailer

That's kinda the problem.
Look through the Warcraft RPG (Now, appearantly non-cannon). Read some of the decent, not Knaak novels. The lore for Warcraft has great potential, great depth, amazing fantasy imo of course. But the writers are truly 100% pants-on-head retarded, thus it's all squandered.
This is what we end up with. It didn't have to be about edgemancers and hero-trips no one asked for, but that's what they want to sell.

Naw Anduins the new leader, but no one listens to him. Like Wesley Crusher

Why even bother with warcraft anymore?

It's almost as bad as shadow priests naming all of their skills 'Void _' They changed the shaman spells, but still, there was a time when half of the abilities on the artifact were named doom.

Thrall literally got his ass handed to him and fell over right after Vol'jin got stabbed in the chest. Like I fucking lasted longer than Thrall.

The lore is neat. The world is well built and there is a lot to sink your teeth into. If you want to accustom yourself to the beginnings of the Warcraft universe find a copy of the "Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 1" online somewhere. It's not worth paying for because at least half of it is information you can find elsewhere but it's a good read.

Many people have problems with the lore because often Blizzard will add something and it seems totally off the wall. Recently people flipped a bitch about demons being unable to die permanently unless killed in the Twisting Nether they come from. Before Warlords of Draenor that concept had never risen before and we'd only ever seen demons once aside from bronze dragonflight time fuckery. I can see why that would piss some people off. I know that some of the authors they hire to write have the skill of a goddamned blogger. Christie Golden writes like she's just using names and has absolutely no familiarity with the source material, she name drops a lot of dumb shit and it's obvious she's just using item names, shit like that.

I hear the story basically has Thrall hand over the Earthen Ring and Doomhammer to you so he can take care of his son and fuck his wife.

Just like RL Metzen

It's literal RP-Tier writing. Fine for in a game, but not a piece of literature. I mean, she is an RPer, so what do you expect.
Maybe a bit more considering that, but not all of them can be winners.

Anduin is one of the worst characters right next to Thrall. Should have just killed the brat instead of his father.

Nah, Anduin has suffered enough, his story didn't need to hit the point of 100% sorrow. He died a hero and without regrets, I'm thankful for that as an Alliance player. We get one hero who wasn't completely fucked, that's all I can hope for.

*Varian, fucking damnit

Demon hunters were always there, but they were also always edgy because Blizzard has always written like a bunch of angsty 13 year-old weebs.

otherwside pretty neat

Sylvanas was always pretty badass though and isn't she a real "for the horde" type who wants to conquer the humans and turn them undead?

It was pretty pathetic how Thrall became a cuck that wanted peace with humans and that kinda removed the "war" from "warcraft".

Since when do titans lay eggs?

Thrall is a good boy. Dem orcs dindu nuffin. Dem hyoomons be raciss.

What a source of sunshine and rainbows

It would be funny if that wasn't literally the plot ever since TBC.
In Warlords of Draenor, don't the Horde orcs actually decide to fight against the orcs on Draenor? So they're basically going "We da gud guys now let's kill our literal ancestors so they don't hurt da humans YOLO"

The plot of Warlords of Draenor

Warlords of Draenor is literally the most pointless expansion.

Man if you read the books how is that what you took away from it. I know Christie golden is a hack but that is not the gist of it. The Celestials were going to punish him but not have him put to death. That trial was specifically whether he deserved death, they were going to make him help rebuild.

He stopped his ancestors from drinking the fel blood because he knew the legion would come, he felt that the Horde of Azeroth was weak because they were so inclusive. He was going to reforge his family as the strong horde he knew they could be and then come back to protect azeroth from the coming burning legion. He wanted to claim all Alliance and Horde territory for his Iron Horde. The whole point of the expansion was "Look, the orcs didn't need demon blood to be cunts, they're always cunts. This is orcs for you."

Ahah, yes please.

kinda glad I just play private servers with Holla Forums now

retail is shit, and there's a group of anons working on their own TBC server

also they drink demon blood anyway because instead of making a new stand in for Gul'Dan in Legion we'll just take an alter universe one. fuck you.

Jesus christ, the Horde has more turnover for management than a god damn call center.

In the new scenario where we he dies he could have totally bubble-hearthed and been fine. Must have been on CD since he didn't use it.

have they not taken it out of the game by now? sounds like something they'd do.

Metzen has a soft spot for Paladins.

Though, he didn't spare Ret's asshole this expansion as they're the worst of the melee right now. A solemn price to pay to jerk off with the Ashbringer.

Metzen has nothing to do with class balance, not that he'd probably be any worse than the toungeslapping faggots in charge.

triggered

no lie demon hunters are pretty edge master but it's been pretty fun to play so far

tbh I don't see how demon hunters are more edgy than death knights

They're way edgier than Death Knights. At least a Death Knight is just a Necromancer in plate, and the extent is that they're dark and broody, and rock a skull theme.

Demon Hunters are edgelords tatted up, with their special snowflake glaives, horns, spikes, growing green eyes, special eye-gouging ritual, demon blood, demon sight, demon wings, hooves, fangs, and the list goes on.

How would you feel if I told you I was working on a modded WC2 engine to remake WC3 and other stories. (including WC2 versions of nelf, and undead)

But better written and not full of the tripe that plagued WC3 and WoW? ((Ex. Corruption isn't everywhere, and Green Jesus is a young, but wise leader but not a peace mongering faggot))

special snowflake runeblades, glowing blue eyes, special voices etc

fanfiction is usually pretty awful, so I don't really feel anything user

It's probably going to be shit but that girl sure isn't.

WoW to me is like watching a childhood friend succumb to drug addiction.

You had so much fun, so many great memories growing up together. But now he's living on the streets, stealing from you and lying about going to rehab and getting better.
You both know he's only getting worse. You see him from time to time and he looks like he's aged 20 years ahead of you. He's balding. His skin is pale and wrinkly and his teeth have fallen out, but somewhere deep in his eyes you still see that youthful energetic boy you used to spend Saturday afternoons together.

You remember the times you used to bike around town drinking juice. You remember the two of you scrounging up coins to play table-hockey at the arcade. But most importantly, you remember the lazy summer days where you'd just hang out and contemplate boredom together.

It all seems so banal and cliche. The fact that your most memorable moments are the ones where you did nothing. Where both of you just sat around looking at cars cruising by….

But you're slowly trying to forget those memories now. Because it hurts so much more than anything else. You're telling yourself that the WoW in front of you isn't the WoW you knew back then. It can't be. No person can change this much. WoW would never look through your garbage for empty bottles. WoW would never try to sell you his old shoes or Mrs Garmuth's stolen old pots.

WoW was a good honest kid. WoW didn't lie or steal. WoW loved to have fun…he just…slowly changed one day and disappeared. He's probably up on some mountains working at his dream job. Being a park ranger and checking out wild animals and new plants.

RIP WoW.

Runeblades aren't special snowflake for player DKs, they're just weapons that can be forged. Glowing blue eyes are an effect of magic, like Blood Elves and Night elves, and in this case the LK's magic.

You only named off 3, and barely at that. Just accept that DH's are the edgier of the two.

if the game wasn't complete ass now I'd play it but its complete ass so nah.
thou i want to go back to ffxiv lacking some money thou

It gets so much worse. Every paladin in Legion literally gets to wield ashbringer. Every single one.

most of what you listed is simply demonic appearance and I don't see how that's edgier than an undead appearance

also, night elves use glaives and have a siege unit literally called a glaive thrower so I also don't see how glaives are a special snowflake weapon and blood elves already had glowing green eyes :^)

Well I sure as hell won't be playing this piece of shit if thats true.

Did they take the plot of the first Kung-Fu Panda movie and just put Warcraft characters in it?

No that was MoP

Do the kungfu panda movies involve genocide?

Audio drama hinted that he MIGHT be forced to do something desperate that he fucks things up and gets manipulated by Kil'jaeden.

CORRUPTION!

Kung Fu Panda 2 had a villain who wanted to massacre all Pandas in Furry Dynasty China because of some prophecy and shit.

CORRUPTION

Seems like they're setting Jaina up for a wrathgate incident of some kind and will end up hurting both sides.

That explains the deathrattle.

God damn.

at least it wasn't thrall

should have picked lor'themar

Has Gul'Dan finally been sacked? That little turd has been Blizzard's go-to badguy that keeps fucking shit up.

OK fuck it while being on the topic. There was always some shit I needed explaining with Forsaken.

Why the fuck they are in Horde?

They are primary undead Humans and primary after WotLK they are newly dead humans. Why the fuck they decided to fuck their families, still alive friends, homes and all other shit after being resurrected?
I mean all humans are in Alliance. Most Forsaken originated from these humans. Are there really nobody who decided fuck it I am going back to my grand son?

And don't fucking tell me they forget shit or anything. Lillian Voss was raised and done exactly that. She took her ass and returned home.

It also cannot be because they are disgusted by them because they already have shit like Worgen, and space goats you are not telling me these things are not as disgusting as orc for humans.

Oh Christ this is going to be another StarCraft redemption thing isn't it?

I love how that one Blood Elf that thinks he's Big Boss has gotten absolutely no screen time since he was introduced a few expansions ago and so no one will give a fuck about him when he actually tries to do something useful.

I wonder if jaina can see the how comical it is that she wants to holocaust the horde.
It's almost like arthas was right all along.

I have to disagree, Lor'themar had an important role in two of the three raid tiers in MoP and many came to realize he's actually a really likable character.

I remember expecting something significant to happen with the blood elves during ToT.

Nope, so much for that.

Also why the fuck do we still have that goblin slaver running around as their faction leader?

I remember there being some brainwashing during the Forsaken quests during Cata Beta, but they made it less heavy handed for live release. Now you just kill a farmer, make him a zombie, and he praises Sylvanas. It's implied rather than directly stated.

I also remember the Belf DK from the DK starting zone got kidnapped by Sylvanas because he was didnt want to fight his other DK friend who was with the Alliance. Pretty obvious she's going to torture/brainwash him despite him being a member of the Ebon Hold. Eastern Plaguelands was where it happened I think.

There's an image with an auction house full of them.

Didn't Sylvanas threaten or tease she'd bring him back if he died in SoO? Why can't she do the same from Vol'Jin?

From a lore standpoint? Magatha Grimtotem vouched for them, claiming they could help the Forsaken cure their condition. The Forsaken needed allies and had already burned their bridges when it came to the Alliance way back in Warcraft 3.

For the record, the Forsaken spent a lot of time trying to kill the representative the Tauren sent to them to help cure them. They also spent a lot of time trying to perfect their own "plague", which they intended to use on literally everyone. The Scourge, the Alliance, and the rest of the Horde.

You know the whole "Frog and Scorpion" story? The Forsaken are the Scorpion, trying to poison the Frog after getting it to help him cross a river.

Then Cataclysm happened and Blizzard couldn't decide whether they wanted to keep making the Forsaken blatant villains or make them misunderstood anti-heroes chafing under Garrosh's orders. Then Mists of Pandaria happened and they settled firmly in the "totally heroes, guise

they burned vol'jin's body

Fuck.

Basically, they're good guys now. Even though they still do all the shit they were doing since Vanilla.

Fel Taint? I'd also figure he'd hate it along with every other troll considering their obsession with ancestor spirits.

More realistically, to move the plot forward.

I'm betting he survives.

From what I remember from the vanilla instruction book, they did try to go back to their families but they were seen as either an abomination at best or a sick trick by the Lich King at worse. They were hunted by the Lich King and the crusade, ultimately forming together under Sylvanas because they only had themselves. They went with the Horde for safety and in return they assisted the Horde whenever they were called on.

They cremated him in front of everyone, so doubtful.

You see him die after naming Sylvannas the new warchief, then his body is carried outside and cremated in a public funeral. He's dead.

Sheeeeit.

She meant as an undead servant I think, not really a glamorous way to come back.

What came first, the titan or the egg?

Oh right, I forgot that little detail.

The alliance version is almost the same, only that you can't see of why the horde left.

Alliance doesn't even get a cutscene giving Anduin some much needed character development as he assumes his role as king.

In Stormwind during the funeral he just sits there pissing himself while Jaina's all FUCK THE WORLD-DESTROYING LEGION, WE GOTTA KILL HORDE and Velen's response is BUT THE LEGION THO while the night elf leaders stand there being absolutely fucking useless while the dwarves are probably too drunk to care.

He's nearing Jeb! levels of being a cuck.

Well that explanation is actually good enough even through only implied to say why they are separate entity from humans.
But now Lilian Voss makes no sense and they staying in the horde also makes no sense.

They did but my point is the newly forsaken pretty much haven't burned anything. They are just raised humans.
Depending on which story is true what this user said or Lilian Voss one.

Good to hear that it actually makes some sense. It actually makes sense in a form that most would be but I am not seeing any undead in ally, you would think at least one stayed in crypt near his home town in hope of acceptation. I mean I don't believe there was no one city who decided to accept them.
I mean I would accept it as good lore but only if applied to post Lich King undead, it is believable they no longer had connection in ally but in WotLK Lilian Voss happened and confirmed they actually are raising newly dead.

However this is what I get:
TL:DR:

Not to mention you are trying to tell me:
There none in warcraft universe found irony in that.

Now I am just reminded that Warcraft lore is shit.
Thank you I needed that.

Don't forget Undead were in Vanilla and the Worgen were accepted much later. Heck the Alliance kicked the blood elves out and they defected to the Horde before Worgen too.

This is so damn stupid, I love Sylvanas, but she's no Warchief.

Blood Elves were ass blasted by Garitos and stayed in Horde because well just.
Actually Varian once was close to regaining them to ally trough Kirin Tor but Jaina got mad because of Garosh nuking her and fucked it up.
And there actually are elves who are in alliance because these two were close.

Back to undead, they were not accepted then but would definitely now and there are definitely undead wanting to return home because like Voss or bunch who once tried to be accepted.
However there there is no sub-faction of undead in ally and there is zero negotiation with getting at least part of them to alliance.

Just wait for the next expansion when horde and alliance finally get merged into one faction, there are all buddy-buddy already.

I've never played any of the Warcraft games in my life could anyone the story to me?

CORRUPTION

I would say that this is the worst thing that could happen to game and lore.
But at this point there is pretty much no fucking reason for them to fight between each other, so it already happened and Blizzard just pretend it didn't.

Go play Warcraft 3 and 2 but 3 is good if you just want to get into a story.
You will be much better off this way.

Basically it goes like this:

"In the beginning there were metal skinned Titan Gods who forged the universe, but they churned out several wrong planets, so they sent their Champion Sargeras to annihilate those faulty shitty planets, but then he started dropping into a depression wondering why was life being extinguished just because it didnt fit their brother's warped vision, so he resolved to make a new Universe, a perfect Universe which he could shape and so he broke the "bad" planet inhabitants into his personal army, his Burning Legion"

Thats the beginning.

The lore is already fucked up beyond repair, and I'm pretty sure this will be the next step. Like you said, there is no more conflict anyway, we use the same auction house, you can do pvp for the other faction, the only thing left will be a common language and trade chat.

"With the Legion to do his groceries and laundry shop runs, Sargeras then struck at his brothers, killing them and then starting to spread his Mark across the span of the universe and time, eventually he found a planet who had an advanced race, the Eredar, they had magi-tech that allowed them to live for millenia, and they possessed a great deal of Magic, so why not recruit their asses, no? but some of them wouldnt sign a contract so they left, found interplanetary Light entities called the Naaru and so fled for a new world to call home"

That's part 2/probably 7

Part 3:

"So these Eredar that left their planet found themselves a new home, which they called literally Home, and established themselves with a barbaric, tribal race called the Orcs, for a few centuries they had awesome get along NAFTAs and the Orcs got a few grills and sheit, but not all was peace and milk and honey, the Burning Legion still wanted their asses impaled preferably before breakfast, so one of them Eredar who was now a top rank evil guy tracked them down to the new Home shitfiesta planet and decided to not waste his army into such tiny planet, so he convinced a couple Orcs that the Eredar, now renamed themselves the Exiles, were plotting to shoah them Orcs, so they decided to dindu nuffin and genocided them back, the Draenei again found themselves in a hurry to leave a planet, so they stole a portal crossing ship from some Elves who managed to fuck a Naaru up but that is another chapter in this contrived shitfest"

Oh, and since nobody talks in random groups anyway, why not do instances and raidfinder together? It would make the wait for dd's a lot shorter too.

"So, meanwhile, you ask, what the fuck you mean Elves and ships? Well, apparently the Burning Legion was also making their grand invasion(for the second time but now against Humans and their allies directly) so the Demons of the Legion made the Orcs invade the human world of Azeroth, after three world wars and more retardation from everyone, the end result of it all was that the humans and the magical high elves had a schism, and the elves lost their fountain of lifemagic, so they had to find a new one and decided to jump into a portal to the Orc world to follow a retarded half demon half Night Elf blind mongrel that prmoised them new a magic source should they do his bidding, so they bent their knee for him, and this one Night Elf was known as Illidan Stormrage and he named himself Lord of the Orc World (now known as Outland after one of the two dumb orcs who first bought the demon's lies split the world apart for reasons I cannot remember for the life of me) and so bid their time together in a carpool until a few years later"

you know what the rest of the story is pure retardation, so everyone hatefucks each other in the end, and Illidan is the hero of time and has the master swords and will fuck the princess maybe one day, Fin.

Well he can just make a list of villains and expansion name.
That is pretty much shortest and easiest way to sum up everything past vanilla wow.

But he have have to finish Frozen Throne and Vanilla WoW first.

Oh look a Hillaryfag

I'm so sick of this normalfag meme and have no idea why it's so prevalent here.

Thanks for the summary, sounds like an interesting clusterfuck to say the least. Shame I couldn't get into wow or warcraft in general when it seemed somewhat decent

You'll appreciate 3 more if you play 2 first. Especially the easter eggs.

Is this the old lore or the new lore?

So I was messing around on legion because I am dead inside and it finally all made sense to me.

They are trying to turn WoW into an action game.

That's why the stats are gutted, that's why 50% of all spells got pruned, that's why they have these new actiony animations, that's why almost everyone has 2-3 button rotations, that's why all enemies scale to your level in the broken isles, that's why they have all these diablo 3 mechanics like the treasure goblin and the random legendary drops.

They are trying to make it simplified enough that they can port it to consoles and have it run as an action game.

It's not an MMO anymore. It's an action game.

These threads are always full of vanillafags who started playing when they were 8.

i think it's apt to mock someone as "edgy" when they sperg out and say something like "I'm going to kill your whole family" or something.

Calling one of the evil characters in a fantasy world edgy is genuinely retarded

Anduin was designed to be a cuck. His entire character was about whining whenever Varian didn't want to give peace another chance and running away.

I think it makes more sense to assume they pruned all of those abilities and spells to make it easier to play on a controller.
For the inevitable console port.

OW THE EDGE
amirite my fellow redditors xD

I tried getting to it but failed because I decided to start with 1.
I mean orcs were fun but my god game itself is utter shit compared to modern RTSs.

it's halfchan and it's retail servers

8ch has a Holla Forums guild but it's for private WoW servers, and ontop of that they're working on their own TBC server

yes.

why not let baine be the warchief? the taurens have been trusting and helping the horde since they arrived on kalimdor. I mean most of them are peace loving natives and seeing how metzen is dedicated to making this whole "noble savages" thing a tauren warchief would be perfect.

Popularity reasons. Baine was probably intended to be the next Warchief after the Siege of Orgrimmar, but Vol'jin is more popular. Now with Vol'jin gone, Baine becoming Warchief seems obvious since he represents everything that Thrall wanted for the Horde, but Sylvanas is more popular.

So PS4 release when

Tell me about Baine. Why does he wear the headdress?

Be fair, can you blame them?

I recently visited /wowg/ again out of interest, but it's still the same attentionwhore circlejerk it was when I left.
Fucking disgusting.

Even more thinking back that it was actually decent in the beginning, until people started giving attention to those faggots.

It doesn't fit her character at all though, I love Sylvanas but no way would I have wanted her as warchief.
But who knows, maybe she'll start a nice little Shoah on the other races now that she's in charge.
Who am I kidding, she'll be edgy Thrall 2.0

Sylvanas is too much of a waifu for them to ever do that, though.

Sylvanas is full dindu nuffin status now.

The only thing good that could possibly come out of this is another excellent soundtrack.
I'm honestly hyped for the music alone, obviously never gonna touch the actual game