HOLOCAUST DENIER TRENDING ON TWITTER

KEVIN MYERS FROM ENGLAND IS TRENDING ON TWITTER FOR WRITIING A "ANTI-SEMITIC" PIECE!!
THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO REDPILL THE PUBLIC ABOUT THE HOLOHOAX!!!
twitter.com/search?q="Kevin Myers"&src=tren
STICKY THIS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki
archive.fo/dvth4
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
imgur.com/a/lwijt
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=EQgYY2L3R94
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
nodisinfo.com/the-recycled-heads-and-other-inane-fakes-of-the-arch-zionist-holocaust-hoax/
kevinmyers.ie
archive.fo/2b9mX
yvng.yadvashem.org/index.html?language=en&s_lastName=Flescher&s_firstName= Henry &s_place=
archive.fo/ZvncR
holocaustianity.com
you
archive.fo/6ccA9
ir.net/news/politics/126409/report-12-year-old-trump-rape-victim-maria-alive-talking/
twitter.com/TrueFactsStated
ir.net/
truedemocracyparty.net/2014/01/german-holocaust-german-genocide-9-to-15-million-germans-killed-1945-1953-the-morgenthau-plan-eisenhowers-death-camps-a-forgotten-genocide/
irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/jewish-council-in-ireland-comes-to-defence-of-kevin-myers-1.3172216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OH MY GOLD!

SHUT IT DOWN!

Myers is Irish.

It needs something to break up the wall of truth-butthurt women and signalling men.

Let slip the pills of red.

Bump

what about this guy? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki

all the comments are from idiots trying to win the popularity contest that is Twitter.

the article is gone and no one Archived it

Bump, someone here probably has archive. Was it gone by OP's time or OP was a faggot?

1) Visit the concentration camps in Poland.
2) Sneakily take a chip out of the wall.
3) Take it to a University and have the sample tested for chemical traces.
4) Post results.

People have tested it many times. All come to the same conclusions.

holohoax exposure was made illegal in the UK a few months back.

Pretty sure The Times is completely paywalled.

Eternal German

Being this new.

wew

Neat I thought it was illegal to deny the holohoax in my country

Found his "holohoax exposer" article
archive.fo/dvth4
Half-measures, weak.

Which member-state of the EU will pursue such conveyors of hate, or seek the extradition of an imam who says that the holocaust was a Zionist hoax? None of them. We know this.
>[email protected]/* */

youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

I used this video to redpill my normie friend. It's breddy gud bideo.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
How 2 watch IP/region locked vidya in de jewtubes?

Where are all the Jewish bodies? This nigger is bluepilled af.

de gommies would have told us wouldn't they? they told us all about de hologausd gambs
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is there another website you'd like to influence people on?

What's the sauce on that last one, because I'm inclined to think its a false fake. The body was really there but was edited out by Jews to discredit the rest of the images.

Look at the guy's posture, the hand position, the pant leg on the man with striped pants the post on the far oven, the oven in the background and lack of a coal door and round thingies to the sides of it.

Is this not the sort of shit a jew would pull to discredit the rest of the images. Remember the jews did the first anti jew Ben Garrison edits.

does anyone have that compilation of old newspaper clipping using the phrase "six million" over and over from the late 1800s all the way upuntill WW2?

Remember to all to read this book www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/HoaxV2.pdf

This - we can't afford sharing false fakes and I have never seen a trustworthy source for this one so I never push it

Posting fuel. Will dump if needed.

imgur.com/a/lwijt

is that putin on the far left?

Those 'reality of Auschwitz' photographs must have been staged by Jews after the war. No holohoax exposer would rely on such idiotically feeble, trivially stageable 'evidence' for good conditions in the camps like those pictures.

your post was made to discredit the rest of the thread

Top kek

Just get them to start thinking about questions like these. While you're at it, remind them that there was an entire government organization dedicated to creating pro-Jew, anti-Nazi propaganda which is the source of many modern day claims as to what happened in concentration camps.

I've heard the chimney isn't connected to the building because the room the furnace is in is below ground. Is there truth to this?

I'd like to know everything there is to know about this specific facility. Blueprints or diagrams would be ideal.

Instagram
Really, it is the perfect platform for memes. A almost only Images platform which curiously enough isn't at our reach.
Twitter is already won with Trump we need other platforms, the more conflict the less people will pay attention to the websites because normies hate conflict.

you can use archive.is on the links fairly successfully

Keep in mind the audience of that platform, the memes used there must be tailored for the platform. Walls of text won't be appropriate. Good (for instagram) graphic design and layout should be prioritized.

(1)

I know, I know, I'm (1) myself cause I have to stop lurking and respond to this bait, but there's one obvious thing you're missing. Where's the shadow of the body? You can clearly see the shadows of the other people in the picture, if the picture with the body was real, why is there no shadow? Let me guess, the Jews also edited out the shadow in the "original" and then edited out the body to discredit all the pictures, right?

holocaust didnt happen u dumb niggas. not like these woe is me jews want u to think. theres no proof it was that bad

[email protected]/* */

Exactly, we have to rev up old memes which were focused on the visual humor and less informative text such as pic related.
From there on develop memes which are instagram friendly where people could red-pill on the comment section.

I don't know this meme, pls explain.

Always ignore torfags. They use tor for a reason, usually because they've always been banned from the board, or because they're pedophiles, or because their neurotic. Whichever is the case, whenever you see a torfag doing something retarded just ignore it.

IF YOU HAVE A TWATTER PLEASE POST LINKS TO ERIC HUNT DOCUMENTARIES

Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

The Treblinka Archeology Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=EQgYY2L3R94

The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

Because it helps them keep the lower classes in check from overthrowing capitalists and their kike friends.

That's why it's not revealed as fake and it is defended.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a good post from a torposter.

I see em now and then. A few torpedos are real people who can't risk their positions.

The best video to post is probably your embed. It's the most normie friendly, and provides a great overview of the subject.

People should also post this.
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

Sooo.

Whop jappened herro?
Would anyone care to comment on this brash shitpost that is apparently sticky?

plz explain why /pol is reddit now.
Anyone*

nvm, self.
It's just /b now.
But with no edge.

Why do I get the impression that this guy is a crypto-Jew?
As for the latest scandal, it had to make its way past the editor and is almost certainly planned, deliberate outrage.
Does it?

oh lovely wall of Fucking text.

Kindly explain why this is sticky?
SUMMER

It's another one of those (((our guy???))) threads.
The (((our guy))) trope is perhaps the favourite weapon of the controlled fake right, at the current juncture.

well, I guess sticky is as sticky does.

Good job getting furfags in, Jim.

So, can we spread that Holocaust revisionism is actually taken from Jewish experiences, vid related

Don't respond, it's a bot.

sticky our guy in pol?

Ah, thanks user.
It gets worse and worse.

yeah I'm the bot, you fucking prat

So, where is the article? We can learn something about their current tactics by dissecting it.

WHAT YEAR IS IT?

I do believe the JQ is apt, considering sticky

faggots.

hello chaim, welcome to the 80's
EFRIKA

>>>Holla Forums

Paste into KeepVid and download it.

Yeah, but you can lead a widespread, public campaign for a forensics group to "end this madness once and for all". Ambiguous terming can make it seem like you're going in to confirm a narrative, while instead you perform real forensic testing to develop real facts stated with as high as a confidence you can reasonably afford. You'd have the entire world looking at it with the right PR guys.

Yes, posting your dog-headed "nazi" stormtrooper cartoons, A. Wyatt Mann and Daily Stormer kike caricatures will effectively and efficiently red pill the masses and turn them from mainstream drones into (((our guys))).
Your actions aren't the very thing that (((they))) are counting on to DEMONSTRATE that there is a (((serious problem with online hate speech))) which needs LAWS, MORE LAWS RIGHT NOW!
People who can't think below surface appearances are the reason the Kike refer to us as goyim.
You are doing their work for them.

It's working pretty well so far.

You'll never get permission to dig.

I don't see evidence of that on Twitter. I've read the comments, of which around 10 are added each minute and it's all salty remarks from millennials - the same people we are meant to believe are the most red pilled generation ever to have existed.
Take a look, don't take my word for it.

Fuck off

Vid for you.

Seems legit Schlomo.

Basic internet rule: For every response you get, there are 3 people who examine what was posted and don't respond.

You're basically arguing that the audience is only the libshits who're so triggered they have to respond with empty snark. And that's obviously not true.

Did I say 3? I meant 10.
Also
Fucking idiot shills.

Thanks for outing yourself, Kike.
"PR" has nothing to do with the matter, I'm referring to strict cause and effect by way of the problem > reaction > solution mechanism, which you are helping through your cattle-like kneejerk response.

It saddens me to realize that you were being sarcastic when you wrote this.
Look, faggots, as I said, no one needs to take my word for it, simply observe the government reaction over the coming days.
That will speak for itself.
I didn't watch your shitty video but it is ironic that the thumbnail says "dialectic", given that the process of problem > reaction > solution which you are helping along, is sometimes referred to on the right as Hegelian Dialectic.

Hilarious. I couldn't care less what you think. I am simply explaining the purpose of this psyop to anyone who may be interested. If only 1 lurking user has the lightbulb moment and red pills himself because of what I wrote, then I have succeeded in my goal.
Your desperate insults mean nothing to me and affect my objective not the slightest.

That's because you're a stupid faggot.
At least you figured out that saging isn't effective on a sticky though, you stupid faggot - congrats!

Shut up Assholes and (((Echoes))), nobody cares about your cowardly scaremongering.

If your logic were employed, we should stop making any and all content everywhere because that will just spur the Jews to SHUT IT DOWN on the internet, and that's not going to fucking happen because basically nobody wants that.

You should, because then you'd know what it was about, which is the difference between rhetoric and dialectic. Your argument for dialectic to combat rhetoric will always fail, and you're really stupid, and I'm laughing at you now.

Exactly. It is the silent ones who I am addressing here, not the "it gives me tummy tingles so it must be legit"/"you are a PR fag" morons.

You sure seem buttflustered. And your argument for dialectic to combat rhetoric is still fucking stupid.

>>>/gaschamber/

In case anybody is wondering, this is the

based potatobros
kill all anglo's tbh

Actually my browser crashed and reset the checkbox.
You are assuming that you know why I ticked the sage box, but you don't. As for efficacy, your reaction demonstrates that saging is super fucking effective in triggering shills.
>Shut up Assholes and (((Echoes)))
You write like you are on Reddit, playing the room for upvotes and downvotes.
This isn't Reddit.
Learn the difference.

Tip Top Kek m8
I take it back, that Kek has been Tip Topped.

Thank you for proving me right.

And there you go again, desperately trying to pin a false identity.

When you overuse in-group terms, you only further expose yourself as an outsider.

You don't care, but you're the one losing ;)

Wew lad.
I'd love to cow you out, but thread is too good to be derailed with kicking you for moos, so filtered.
Thanks again for proving me right.

There is no dialectic here, you never tried to have dialectic, you and your fellow shills jumped straight in with your usual attack, which is called an out-grouping attack.
Hoping to deceitfully convince anons that I am a well-known user who is roundly hated, in order that they will knee-jerk filter and not see what I write.
But once again, you aren't on Reddit.

It sure is TRS in here.

Your argument in the post is literally "don't do anything goyim" and reason you give is "they'll use it to censor us" which is stupid due to the fact the "goyim" are sick of the politically correct censorship and even if you're right they'll just false flag anyway.
>Yes, posting your dog-headed "nazi" stormtrooper cartoons, A. Wyatt Mann and Daily Stormer kike caricatures will effectively and efficiently red pill the masses and turn them from mainstream drones into (((our guys))).
That's not even getting into the fact that this is a straight up strawman.
The mission is to redpill people on the Holocaust

I said no such thing.
I have recommended nothing either way, I am simply presenting the PURPOSE of this event.
The WHY.
WHY the author wrote the story.
WHY the editor published it.
WHY it was memed on Twitter, &c.
Completely made up quote.
If you're going to tell lies, you should at least try to base them on truth. You are using the typically female tactic of lying about something which was said only seconds or minutes ago. In general it is only women who fail to account for the fact that ONLINE, YOU CAN JUST SCROLL BACK AND SEE WHAT WAS WRITTEN.
The man in question never denied the "holocaust", in fact he supported the narrative and ridiculed deniers like Bishop Williamson.

Check this out!
nodisinfo.com/the-recycled-heads-and-other-inane-fakes-of-the-arch-zionist-holocaust-hoax/

It's always the same from him.

Tell us more how you're not butthurt, kike

And here we see the shill behavior continue.
Only a few posts ago you wrote:
here:

Yet here you are, continuing commentary on what is written, not following your own advice to filter, because - naturally - the Jewish thread-guardian, tasked with controlling the narrative on a shill thread, has to monitor for wrong-think and cannot himself block those who create (((problems))) for the narrative.

Another thread-marshall.
How about sticking to the topic instead of trying to derail and outgroup anyone who isn't onboard with your controlled opposition by out-grouping them?

I'm pretty sure there's a fetish for that

WEW mate.
When redpilling people on the Holocaust the mission is to make people question it. Outright redpilling takes much longer.

that last one looks like a mediocre Photoshop to begin with.

>i…I wasn't misquoting you to create a false impression, I was (((paraphrasing))).
You really don't grasp how much of an outsider-trying-to-fit-in term this is, do you?
Cool, post some screenshots of the normies you've red pilled.
You said it was going successfully, or words to that effect, so you must have plenty of evidence.
Don't be shy, share your success.

Daily reminder this approach never has the desired outcome

You're arguing with a known shill, as I've already explained. He's got a very distinct M.O. You can't reason with him because he's not coming from a position of sincerity.

To be honest, I'd be surprised if Myers is not himself a Jew.
It is hard to believe that he would have kept his job after the "Holohoax" article 7 years ago if he wasn't.
Sort of like an Irish Katie Hopkins. I would suggest that answering this question would be a valuable avenue of research, as a positive result coupled with an analysis of his recent activity, would give a glimpse of the wiring-behind-the-board of the current Jewish playfield.

>h…he's not sincere, don't listen to him, don't talk to him, no platform for the right!!!!111
Of course, you are sincere though, I mean, what could be insincere about accusing anyone who you disagree with of being one particularly well known and unpopular user?
Of course, that wouldn't be a blatant and transparent attempt to create hostility and hopefully trigger filtering.
No, of course not, a good Jewish boy would never be so insincere.
For the last time, I'm not that guy and if I were then I'd be writing "ashes and echoes" at the end of every post.
You're not very bright.

You take your shots where you can, user.

I actually happen to part of several communities and only visit Holla Forums. There's also the fact that I like shitposting and trolling.
Most of my success were not over a computer but in real life.

I knew there had to be something good about this trio of goofy guys that had their show ruined by executives turning it into a travel show with celebrity guests.

That's nice.
But the topic here is the hashtag and posting "red pills" on Twitter.
It was claimed that:
So why don't anons having all this success at red pilling "normies" share the screenshots?
It would inspire graphic anons to work harder.

Reported. Fuck off jews.

>>>/gamergatehq/
>>>/methods/

They know we can prove its bullshit so now its about redefining what the holocaust was - case in point his "but im sure they planned to and also did x" anything but detailing how it was all bullshit and the genocidal kikery that was balfour, bolshevism and the current plan to kill the west.

Really hope this was a joke post

Yes, that totally follows from what I wrote and is not at all another desperate attempt to sling mud and hope that it sticks.
Find a new tactic.

His article supports the narrative but makes a weak genetic argument about it not being a real holocaust because muh Greek etymology means burnt offering and they weren't all burnt.
As such it acts as ideological inoculation against the real holocaust "denial", as a normalfag having read his polemic will shut down at the "holocaust didn't happen" part, telling himself "I know, I know, they weren't all burned, but they were still murdered anyway, yawn."
I'm investigating him, which seems a more productive and interesting avenue personally.
Here's his biographical website for anyanon who may be interested:
kevinmyers.ie

Spelling error in the first fucking sentence of the last pic. People will drop it instantly.

Reacting to content posted online? That's so un-pol.

More interesting delusions. It never ceases to amaze me who your kind can generate a total fantasy, based in no part at all on what the other person actually wrote.
By the way, your surfeit of nervous energy becomes apparent through your need to lean on keys until they repeat in a chain.
I would suspect that you're either autistic, in which case the string of characters is the textual equivalent of a forlorn screech, or very young, say 12 or 13.
Fascinating fantasy.

CM fucked that up.

Fake right-wingers deliberately include spelling mistakes in their propaganda.
The do it in order to sustain the "right-wing beliefs are linked to low IQ/poor education" meme.
I don't know who authored the pictures but it's something to be aware of when reposting "right wing" material.
A trap laying in wait.

Lying in wait, m8.

what the fuck is going on in this thread

Shill shilling. Jews are trying to shut it down.

Just in case anyone is still under the delusion that Myers is (((our guy))).
Picture related.

stopped reading right there

confirmed hes kosher d&c, was there really any doubt if he is in (((media)))

The salient sentence is:

completely missed the bottom part

OH vey would you look at all these racist facts. Be a shame if someone shitpost them all over twatter and faceberg.

There shouldn't be, but it's still quite common for anons to accept edgy articles at face value and jump straight to a conclusion of "our guy!", especially when the Kosher controlled opposition help them along with threads, tweets and pateron "support" pages.
For certain he wanted to retire from his position and this was a nice way to do it while leaving something for his buddies to use as "evidence of the problem of online hatred."

Controlled op? Just an idiot?

Here's an even better excerpt.
archive.fo/2b9mX
This guy has GOT to be a kike.

3rd image is outdated. He is removed from the victims' database to the survivors.
yvng.yadvashem.org/index.html?language=en&s_lastName=Flescher&s_firstName= Henry &s_place=
archive.fo/ZvncR

Probably a normie turd who learned some "bad" truths but is still desperate to stay on the "good" path.

Think harder user, if they had to argue with a real holohoax exposer with the facts and data the narrative would collapse, he is controlled opposition, probably a kike.

when did they bring unix back?

my reaction image is saved from pre gamergate 4chan user

He is well aware of Jewish numerology (Gematria) and seems to be making sly reference to it.
The article is written in multiple levels, much like Jewish religious writings, which adds weight to my suspicion that Myers is a crypto-Jew.
On the surface level (for the Goyim) he suggests that the 6 million figure is appealing on some superstitious level.
On the next level down, he is addressing the Jewish readers with a nod and a wink, i.e "we both know that 6,000,000 is a figure which forms a recurring theme in Jewish culture and predates WW2 by decades."
This is a fact, the Kikes claimed 6 million Kikes were dying as early as WW1.

I'm on a short break from remodeling a home right now covered in dust Holla Forums, don't let me down on giving the red suppository to the plebs on Twatter.

"The holocaust" is a recurring theme in his articles.
Here's one about "racism", note the highlighted paragraph at the foot of the page, where he descends into a negrophilic rant about the superiority of Black men.

That file was posted at: Tue Jul 18 18:47:45 UTC 2017

However a post-1473 filename is no longer a reliable indicator for being from cuckchan because Holla Forums once again supports saving files with unix timestamp filenames. That's what I was explaining to you.

also, this guy's writing is riddled with errors and nonsense sentences

ok how many people posted holohoax pics on twitter yet?

In his bio he admitted that he only studied journalism "for want of anything else to do" and that he continues to work in the field for the same reason.
Reads like he was born into money.

Is there a way to directly target stoners with instagram? They would laugh until they sober up, then dig that night, and then be redpilled. They'd also share for lulz.

get in here

Holocaust Handbooks & More

>>>/zundel/18

The noose tightens.
Now what the fuck could that mean? I suspect it means "us crypto-Jews masquerading as Catholics."
Picture related.

That's not true, if it were simply a matter of exposure and argument the myth would not exist among sincere people. I think "controlled opposition" is poor analysis when people believe all kinds of stupid things if you talk to them. "Permitted opposition" is more accurate most of the time. That is, if this guy were full holohoax he wouldn't have that job anymore.

Are you mad your mason kike jim can't stop us.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holocaustianity.com has ben taken down, however. Does anyone have an archive?

A gentile's employment would not survive publication of that article, unless it had been pre-approved and sanctioned by the Kikes.
He has the aura of protection that crypto-Kikes wear, the ability to criticize the holohoax, make "racist" and "anti-Semitic" statements and emerge with career intact.
He's an "Irish" version of (((Katie Hopkins))).
Read his personal webpage, it's full of Holocaust references and Jewish references.
He's a crypto-Kike, like Hopkins.
He doesn't deny the hoax in the slightest. Not at all.

holohoax book thread (52 files) >>>/zundel/18

Kevin Myers: Ireland Has a Right to Control Its Borders you tube.com/watch?v=RiDDdEKMBM8

This guy sounds like David Irving.

Because codemonkey is retarded and listens to all the wrong feature requests.

>replying to (((41f56f)))
Don't feed the shills, user.

The amazing thing is how often this works.

You're getting desperate in your defense of this obvious crypto-Kike.

Interesting that you confirm it's being "run", but whoever is "running" this "campaign", doesn't change the fact that Myers is almost certainly a crypto-Kike.

I know from their twisted imaginations and thinly veiled demands for vengeance and 'restitution', that they seek no less to impose upon Europeans the very thing they believe themselves victims of. Every twisted manner they believe they were tortured, they seek to act out on whites.

OY VEY WHAT THE FAKATKA HELL ARE YOU PUTZES DOING IN HERE?!? KACKEN ZEE AHF DEH LEVANAH!!! MOISHE, SHUT IT DOWN!!!

"The only democracy in the middle-east".

Of course, he wants to invoke sympathy for Israeli "border control."

Arguments for what?
His words speak for themselves.

Just use the hashtag and the fag writer's name for redpills, not hard.

Die in a fire with the rest of your kind, kike.

Also don't think it went unnoticed that when the articles from his website, showing him to be a crypto-Jew, started being uploaded, that you and your Kike friends stopped posting, presumably to convene and discuss what approach you would take in damage control.
Presumably you reached a consensus as you're posting again, so go ahead and post your new tactic.

What fallacy would that be?
All I'm doing is posting the evidence for his Jewishness.
Why are you even arguing? According to you, all you care about is posting holocaust "red pills", so why should you care that I'm exposing him to be a Jew?
It doesn't affect your "campaign" in the slightest.

Shit, you can really see the Kike in his face.

Hey.
THE TRUTH FEARS NO INVESTIGATION!
Why is it illegal to question its existence?
Because it's state religion

git gud

Quick, switch from defending the crypto-Kike to saying he's irrelevant.
Panic, panic.

I thought that zyklon A was smelly and left blue stains to warn people that insect poison was present and that zyklon b was developed for the purpose of not doing those things?

If you want something credible for the normies about the shoa you'd have to create ONE version of what exactly happend.
Perfect and based only facts, evidence and science and the most likely possibilites.
Do that and you have something to spread. Until then it's only "this little part of the story is wrong because of x" It's not enough for them.

I know it's hard and it would probably be the biggest achievement autism on Holla Forums could reach to actually create a credible version without any lies or deception which are used in (((a certain version))) from day 1 of the deporations to the end of WW2, but this would simply annihilate the great cult of the guilt forever or at least give those that want to understand something to believe in.

Until then all acts of red pilling Normies about this topic are honorable but mostly useless unfortunately.

All will awaken from the dark dream they have cast upon us, soon. Dehumanize and face to bloodshed.

I called you out for using a fallacy, you diverted to an ad hom. I don't care about the faggot but I do care about faulty kike logic, which is what you're using, which indicates that you're a kike shill, and your (35) posts of absolute butthurt seem to confirm that even more, specifically after projecting the "care too much" goon meme onto me, despite having less than half your post total itt.
Go piss up a rope, you might be more successful at that.

Normies follow authority. By directly challenging authority of the narrative, over and over again, they start to question the authority themselves. The actual facts don't matter to them. If you're trying to convince intelligent people, that's when you need facts.

archive.fo/6ccA9

Then stop kvetching about him being exposed.

No.

The jewish matrix is massively organized today. We need thousands of people like Kevin who are going to go after certain subjects with their red-pills whilst somewhat having to conform to the jewish narrative to insert said red-pills until a new precedent is set and we can all counter-organize and drop bigger red-pills on the normalfags. All you hitler 2.0 fags need to sophisticate your understanding of how the collective operates; there are thousands of hitler 2.0s out there amongst the collective, but their platform has not been prepared yet. In time, their efforts will become relevant through certain paradigm shifts. Don't worry, you will have your cake but there are certain steps to be taken first.

Also, this guy could be hiding his power level. Are you going to fixate upon those 'extreme red-pilled' individuals who majorly comprise of co-opted shills and cryptokikes, in the hope that someday a christ-like figure will arise and lay this whole thing out on the table at once? This is what the jews want Holla Forums-type organisations to do.

#KevinMyersDidNothingWrong

A lot of the normies I know say that they favor instagram over facebook lately, spend more time on it

BREAKING NEWS:

Butthurt kikes publishing bogus story about Trump 12 year old rape victim is "alive and well, and talking."

>ir.net/news/politics/126409/report-12-year-old-trump-rape-victim-maria-alive-talking/

>twitter.com/TrueFactsStated

Kike projecting know no bounds. It always backfires, like when the jew media tried to paint Assange as a pedo.

>ir.net/
That hardly even counts as "publishing". They had the pissgate story running on CNN.

Dont use (((their))) words
use skeptic something else
unfortunately holocaust is so embedded so if you would use something else no one will have a clue what you are referring to.

truedemocracyparty.net/2014/01/german-holocaust-german-genocide-9-to-15-million-germans-killed-1945-1953-the-morgenthau-plan-eisenhowers-death-camps-a-forgotten-genocide/

WHITE GENOCIDE ISN'T REAL WHITEY

Nah my dudes. This guys a 100% right. Theyre standing in front of a cremation chamber you fucking nubs. Of course it makes sense that the body being loaded up in it is the original and the one where its gone is the fake. Do you think they baked fucking bread in there? People died in the camps, they got incinerated. Thats indisputable. This seems like it was placed to discredit all the other pictures and I instantly felt like the other pictures were fake upon seeing it, BUT the general idea being presented here is juicy AF. If we can get the other types of images to propagate they would go a long way towards creating dissonance in the public eye.

>Dont use (((their))) words
Anyone with a political agenda will try to extreme man their opposition. This is where the term 'holohoax exposer' comes from, because you are incapable of being neutral, to them or in accepted discourse. Therefor you cannot be a 'holocaust skeptic', you must either affirm or deny - the same manner in which one is 'with us or against us'.

Of course, being either a denier or an affirmer of something which happened before you were born and that only relies on testimony from elders, without archeological proof, is inherently seen as unreasonable. Deference to belief is always the accepted standard because of the preservation of tradition - that is, even if it's not true now that you should fear bears (because none are around), you should still fear them because when you encounter one it will serve you well. The same behavior is used with all traditional/cultural accounts. It is a useful behavior* and one that should be maintained with proper authorities.

*(Paranoid imaginations, wive's tales, believing the deathly/fatal accounts of others, is an important evolutionary adaptation to prevent the ingestion of toxic plants or seeds in children (and even adults).

Those who take advantage of this for personal gain, put the whole of society at risk, compromising the immune system of their children. Not only by a possible dissolution of the behavior, but a complete and utter flooding of the behavior as each person strives to lay claim to the authority behind it. Because it is too risky to rid oneself of the esoteric behavior, if it becomes flooded with bullshit claims, it also becomes way too prevalent and paralyzing; making it so no risks are taken and it leaves the group vulnerable to outside invasion.)

What constitute proper authorities, though, are ones which tell the truth to you - or prescribe you actions which benefit you in the long run.

The minimization of what's considered 'beneficial' to you, the dilution of your identifier to a sheer ideological construct of 'humanity', or Christian 'soul', is one method of making any number of vices be interpreted as a virtue. When one ethnic person acts in their own ethnic interests, one can just lie about them acting in their interest serving the 'greater good of the human identifier' because they benefit more from their actions than anyone else would be hurt by their action.

Anons can find 'Ernst Zundel's Another Voice of Freedom TV Series' on archive.org, in which the whole holohoax is explained. If you want to read the scientific elaborations of the researchers presented in this TV Series please refer to holocaust handbooks website or go to >>>/zundel/18 where I have a relayed said books and additional books.

Eli Weisel should be publicly hanged. The ADL, JDL, SPLC, NAACP, B'nai B'rith and jewish media should be incarcerated for how much money and support they have swindled from the populations of Europe and the US with this fake history. The mossad agency and GCHQ should be shut down and dispersed. The Polish government should be tried by the UN for their complicity in this hoax. The Rothschilds are behind it all, and these courses of action are the only way to open up a true course of action against these war criminals and their illegal, illegitimate nation Israel.

I hate to be all "muh shadows", but muh shadows.
Not that we shouldn't be wary. I saw a wartime British magazine in a shop once with a picture of an old-timey blacksmith's shop which had been destroyed by a bomb but "rebuilt within weeks", the "rebuilt" photo was obviously just an older photo of the same building, possibly from Victorian times (horse-drawn wagon outside instead of a truck, mind you, fuel was heavily rationed at the time)

You seriously underestimate the ability of adobes photo editing software. Shadows are literally NOTHING to fake or edit out. A couple clicks and some smoothing and it'll be indistinguishable from the real deal.

currently in an argument that stems from this, anyone have that talk the US journalist does in Denmark or Holland on Israel being behind 9/11 etc?

Actually, what's interesting is that all the shill-accusers jump on this image, because it'd be the most obvious 'evidence' of there being cremation that took place. Was there really any cremation? IDK

well?

The B stands for blue (in german obviously) its not an a b c type of thing.

Basically what he's writing is "THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE THE EVIL NAZIS WERE TOO INCOMPETENT, BUT THEY WANTED TO, AND NOW THE KEBABS WHO ARE TOTALLY LIKE NAZIS ARE TRYING TO KILL THE INNOCENT SWEET DELIGHTFUL JEWS OOOH!"
Did any of you even read the fucking article?

Where is the orignal photo? In the original, does the jew have a shadow?

Of course there was. What else would you do with all the bodies from typhus? All the jews that died of old age while in the camps? All the jews who were executed for sabotage or any number of other crimes? Of course they burned bodies. And of course they had a morgue. It's that morgue, built underground as morgues typically are in absence of refrigeration, that the Soviets "turned into" a gas chamber.

Nobody cares about the dumbfuck. This is just a vehicle to discuss the issue.

4 panel comics are most effective

There was some, but not 60 gorillion jews

I have no idea what you're talking about.
I never heard of this claim, do you have proof?
I do not care I do not do these things.
Never heard of it.
|
|>
\3
|
|

Why is there a website link at the top of the photo on the news paper page?

Loyal Ulster strikes again!

Someone asked for a redpill?

Redpill delivered

Can we get these Jew fucks and everyone else to know that it's not "anti-semitic" to deny a groups supposed suffering that they love to use for emotional gibs.

Irish is as much opposite of a Jew as you can get in histroic terms.

Hahahaaha no.

Alright Holla Forums, i am conflicted now. Explain human body to me because I have seen youtube videos of oil fires in kitchens where oil will burn so why wouldn't human fat? Also there is the case of a big fat lady that caused a crematory fire to burn out of control because her body was so big and fat.

I admit I went on a holohoax exposure debunking site and I took issue with a lot of obvious propaganda and half-truths, but one point that bothers me is why were so many more ovens constructed? How many ovens were actually constructed at the camp by the end of war?

k

But can fat be used as fuel once an oven is hot? That is what I am asking. Also the numbers on the website are huge. They are saying there were something like 40 ovens running at the death camp and that they could process thousands of people per day. I have no way to verify if all these other ovens are bullshit or not. Just like I have no way to verify if the recently discovered deathbooks from russia are just propaganda. They probably are.

The man is German according to wikipedia's entry under 'SS'
The elite Wikijews division have been all over the page

Humans, even very fat humans, are filled with water. Water has a very high specific heat. In order to burn a human you must first boil off all that water, which takes a great deal of energy.

Even when crematories burn down because of fat people, the cremation oven needs to input a great deal of heat into the body to boil off the water before the body can turn into an oil fire.

How many fat jews do you really think they were burning? According to the official narrative of the holohoax, they were all poor jews who were starving in ghettos for years. Thin as a rail. And in reality they were all wasted away victims of typhus.

Ovens that had 1 body capacity. For their number of dead the would have needs some giant oven that was going 24 hours a day and could take a lot more than 1 body at a time.

This was actually the scene described by Dr Miklos Nizielski in his book Auschwitz: A Doctor's Account. Described enormous ovens with floor-to-ceiling doors, that jews would be tossed into in large numbers. Sometimes alive.

Of course no such ovens existed in Auschwitz.

This man's book was the primary source for all stories about the evil Dr. Mengele and his terrible experiments. So if his ovens story is total bullshit, so are the tall tales about Mengele.

irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/jewish-council-in-ireland-comes-to-defence-of-kevin-myers-1.3172216

op is a faggot

So I got into an argument on Twitter about this. There was a guy trying to tell me that because fat burns well, the Nazis were using human bodies as fuel to keep the ovens going, so it seems to be something people easily believe.

But no, this is nonsense. Fat does burn well; but as the other guy said, PEOPLE are mostly water and it takes a LOT of heat to get to the point where tissues are going to be dry enough to burn well. Human beings cannot be used as fuel because it would be like dropping a soggy log on top of a fire. Additionally, I'm thinking the ovens were small enough that adding more bodies would mean less air in the ovens. Air is essential to keep a fire burning; I'm thinking that cramming in multiple bodies would have a smothering effect, but I'm also fuzzy on the exact construction of these things.

However, I have a related question: how many ovens were there, for sure? Multiple sources have different numbers, and I honestly have no idea how to determine which ones are reliable, which ones have been revised to suit the narrative, etc.

For Auschwitz, for example, I've seen everything from 4 to 52. The guy I was arguing with cited 52, which he argued could easily go through thousands of bodies a day.

I have other issues with this (cremation ovens from that time being less efficient, the fuel cost of running them that much, the cost in human labour, where the fuck all the ashes and bone fragments went), but I think the number of ovens is a really basic question that I want to pinned down.

I'm just a bit overwhelmed by trying to figure out what might be a reliable source. Is there anything that's much more supported than anything else? Blueprints corroborating other evidence, something like that?

Kevin Myers : I'm a holcaust denier
Gone from the website but not forgotten
archive.fo/dvth4

How long are you going to just rehash your old work and add new eye cancer inducing font?
Why don't you create new content like Ben Garrison?

Also, why is it you never contribute to a discussion in a thread, you just post your semi-relevant and sub par drawings, expect praise and then proceed to do a Q&A?

Until all the triggered Yid shills like yourself break out in a severe ass-rash and have to feverishly drag their butts on the carpet to get a smidgen of relief. How'm I doin' … got any bung itch goin' yet, Moishe?

Nyuk, Nyuk

The only thing I'm triggered about is your low energy output.
Not to mention fact you're such a huge attentionwhore/newfag that I'm almost embarrassed for you.
Now i'll sit back and watch your little newfriends give it to me, and you can pat them on the head for being good dogs.

So this is how your artistic impact ends huh, not with a bang, but with a limp dick whimper. Quit while your (were) ahead Nick.

You've got some serious delusions of adequacy, cupcake … nobody here cares what you think or feel cuz you don't contribute anything but Jewy griping. The rest of us will continue happily sharing fun stuff while you sit on the sidelines and grumble.

Unlike you, I usually contribute to discussions and make OC related to the OP. You are content by just posting slightly modified versions of your previous work like school boy graffiti on a restroom and expecting praise from newfriends.
I understand your main mission since you discovered your work is popular on imageboards is to spread your images far and wide but give it a rest. You're basically just spaming at this point. On every chan and right wing website too. It's just sad. ffs you have your own god damn board. Go appease your philistines there.

nice digits tho.

>(((Danny Cohen)))

He's pedophile. Make sure you let him know that.

This is the wrong place to demand spoon-feeding.
When you refer to crematory retorts as "ovens" it shows that you've put in zero effort to research the topic, not even 5 minutes on Google.
And the answer to the question is no. Cremation requires a fuel supply and plenty of it. The fat in a human body is not a viable fuel source.
Cooking fats have been rendered and clarified.
This information is readily available in the public domain.

Uh-huh … sure thing, Shlomo … you "contribute" to discussions … well, let's look at this thread which is a call for "redpill" Shoah related material … I quietly posted some with no fanfare. You, however have been splattering endlessly about newfags and attention whores and ignoring the theme completely. You're the shameless attention whore, darling … you're just too self absorbed to see it. Now kindly take a flying leap, nervous Nell … I'm going to post here whether I have your permission or not.

I've made 3 posts friendo.

Take a hint, nobody likes your new work You have to attach your recognizable filenames just so some newfag with no standards can stroke your ego.
Don't get me started on your pepes. You should have been permab& from posting those alone.

Personally, I find your old work OK. But I feel you are just mimicking known Judeophile Robert Crumb's satirical anti-semitic comics. Makes me think you originally were copying the idea around the same time your were dating a Jewess…

And what solid gems they are, too … (yawn)

OOOOhhhh Yeah, … your invaluable opinions are the driving force behind the universe and no reality exists outside of what you say and believe. Got news for ya, creampuff … all your tortured over-analysis of my life and legacy doesn't translate, even a little bit, to the way things truly are. Babble, imagine, fantasize and project all you like … but ummmm, can't you do all this space wasting stuff in private, like jerking off. In your case, it's the same thing, really. Y'know, Chaim, I'm beginnin' to suspect you might be a tad jealous of any positive attention generated by old soldier. Could that be it, sweetcheeks … got a little green eyed demon eatin' at yer twisted noodle, mayhaps? I mean you just go on and on with all this pawing and sniping, far past any legitimate purpose … this thing has become a compulsion for you. And obsession is usually rooted in a decidedly unhealthy preoccupation. I'd look into it if I wuz you, fella. Could be somethin' shockingly serious … like "misguided affection", maybe.

(Tee hee)

Now this is what I call faggotry.

Well now, Gertrude, if you can just find someone on this bustling planet who gives a rat's ass about what you think, you'll really have sumthin compelling, won't you, girl ? Besides, a male-stalking faggot's notion of faggotry is about as void as a blithering idiot's idea of stupidity.

Nyuk, nyuk

Stop typing like an autist, would you?

get the fuck off my board

Spoken like a profane, envious lout bereft of any legacy of his own.

(Tee hee)

>(((1)))

Grow up, faggot. I was in the thread where the kike admitted to starting the Garrison edits (which were fucking hitlerious, btw). Putting out bad info is absolutely something they would do, then they can expose their own bad info and reinforce their narrative. Lurk the fuck moar and stop being criminally retarded underaged b8.

Not what user said.

That makes sense. I realize not everyone spells well, but one would think they would have the presence of mind to get someone like me to proofread it for them.

Checked. Dubs confirm the shills are out in full force today.

This.

The kike IS largely irrelevant unless you're going to do something…like drop redpills.
SUMMER AS FUCK

Look at these fat Jewish pigs.

Does nobody have an archive of that original article he wrote?

Is that picture edited? Look where I point the arrow, that dark 'shadow' on his sleeve, looks really unnatural to me, as if to hide an insignia.
Ultimately, I don't think this photo proves anything to be honest, for either side of the debate, it is too unclear what exactly is going on.

These guys are right. I'm a filthy casual who has no experience with this at all, but just looking through those images, I immediately caught the last one. I'm glad somebody else mentioned it.

Look at the brickwork on the background oven how they become pixelated at exactly the point where the corpse enters the shot in the initial image. The look at how fucked up the oven gloves they're wearing are. It's a false flag fake, meant to discredit the rest of the images.

It's bad fake as well. I've never noticed a fake before, but even I could tell. A cursory comparison makes it obvious that the photo with the corpse is real. We need to bury it.

In picture four.

It's actually been cut down, and those rifles have been added on the left are an edit, from what I remember its a German soldier defending a civilian while his comrades are out of ammo.

Here's the original, I got on Holla Forums a long time ago. As this image always comes up when the Great Jewish Hoax is brought up.

And lest I be called a no effort kike shill, I decided to compare the two. The one without the corpse is definitely fake. They actually copied and pasted his hand.

No bully btw, I've never done one of these before and it's hard finding a color that contrasts both dark and light apparently.

Didn't notice the weird line in the bricks under where the body is supposed to be. I've added it in. It doesn't even exist for any reason (except I guess to make the image look more fake?)

What if this was just a kike oc all along to confuse Holla Forumslacks?

Those are some seriously old memes fam.

Also what's the percent body fat of a starved kike? It cant be much.

Anorexic girls are 13%, someone who is fit is around 22%, your considered healthy up to 32%.

Would someone who has less body fat burn less well?

I think in Treblinka they claimed to burn them like cord wood in open pits but in Auschwitz the claim is still traditional cremation.

I half remember some historian (whom the jews hate) had uncovered allied intercepted and decrypted records of the Germans accounting of coal deliveries to the crematoria along with the number of dead broken down by cause of death and the numbers where far far lower than the kosher accounting.

The "bulge" on his right leg is actually what he is holding. That "original" is also a fake. Kikes always poisoning the wells.

Fatass/kike detected. Bitch, if you're above 20% bodyfat, you better have a very good muscle mass to justify that high amount. Anorexic girls are below 7%. Stop lurking Holla Forums and go more to /fit/.

anyone got that big compiled list of jew expulsions that a Holla Forumsack made a little while ago?
I forgot to save it

Hey can anyone give me sources on that third image about the Death Camps investigayd by the U.S.? Trying to redpill a buddy of mine and I remember reading about that a while ago but forgot to save/bookmark it, and google isn't being much help.

*investigayd, jesus christ

I know I typed it correctly that second time. Strange.

Working on some OC and it'd be helpful if someone could point me in the direction of any figures regarding Jewish contribution to Soviet leadership near the end of WWII.

Anyone have anything in that department?

bump

Collar under sweater is the ultimate swag confirmed