DIVINITY: ORIGINAL SIN 2 UPDATE #25

After four months of silence, the final(?) act of D:OS2's development has finally arrived!

kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin-2/posts/1650167

Oh hey, it's the bleeding hurt who was triggered by Hatred because he found it icky and gross.

*heart

I was more disgusted by how bad it ended up being tbh. At least Original Sin is a better game fam

And somehow they made enhanced edition less entertaining to play. On account of "balance" among many things.

Are they including a Bejewed minigame for cornering the female demographic this time?

And somehow they made an even worse game after Hatred, familia.

IS Defense > Original Sin
It tackles many modern world problems such as islamophobia.

He looks burned-out.

Jaroslaw, pls go.

But it's a bad game, all things considered. My point is I'm willing to back a developer who has a history of making decent to good games over a shitty one who has nothing going for it. That said, I'll wait until the even more casual elements kick in before I drop it and move on.

So you're saying that Cory in The House is worse than tumblrtale?

Is it still gonna come out in December this year?

Yeah, that's what I thought.
Walk away, pussy.

If you think the Hatred devs ever wanted or intended the game to become popular you're missing their point.

They just wanted to make a point. That no game should be censored or banned, because it's restriction of freedom of expression. And their plan worked, people, who didn't even want to buy it, defended it when Steam banned it first, and demanded Steam to bring it back.

Pretty sure it was, did you really think they thought the game was going to sell well? Come on now

IS Defense isn't a bad game, "fam". Worried your time draws near?

Endless bullshit and waffling on aside, what they actually show in this video is a few menu screens. Normalfags will probably fall for it.

will they ever hired some good writers instead of the usual Bioware SJWtier crap? Original Sin was ok-ish thanks to the gameplay, the "plot" and characters were laughable bad and the EE update didn't make it any better.