A Question for Holla Forums

lurker here, have been lurking for about 3 years.

I'm headed off to college in about a month, and I was wondering if there's anything (aside from the obvious) that I should keep in mind. I had a look at the schedule we have for the first week, and, already I see a little 1.5-hour "Diversity Training" segment. So, uh, please help?

pic unrelated

Sounds like you already know what we will say, so why create this thread?

You should atleast tell us what your major is and what kind of school you're going to if you genuinely want advice. This feels like a slide thread but I'll humor you.

lurk moar, you should know what to do/why the fuck are you going to college

Don't do this. Anything and everything you "learn" in these wretched institutions will have to be gone over with a fine tooth comb to scrub every last stain of POZ loads out of your mind, essentially requiring you to learn everything twice. I implore you, instead, to use your college money to explore your country (hitchkike, backpack, roadtrip, etc.) Hard times are around the corner and you need worldly knowledge and survival skills going forward. Use this time to study, on your own, your area of interest as well as the literature of the Third Reich.

You don't need to thank me. I do this because I love you.

Lurk another 3 years you dumb nigger.
This shit should be here rather than killing a thread.

fucks sake

Lurk for at least an aeon before posting,

dix

If you are really sure about going to college (heavens help you if you took a student's loan while being white) then I'd say if you want to squeeze the 100% of those diversity classes you can always try and slip some subtle redpills in your works and/or essays. Think of this as training against the left rather than indoctrinating. Another option you could've taken was going to South American colleges (like peruvians which aren't bad at all, and in my years I have never seen any indoctrinating shit) or if you don't want to deal with beaners then learning a trade is solid too.

Learn prganic chemistry synthesis, everything else can be picked up online

*organic

OP I'm in a similar predicament, I'm being forced into a community college with really nothing I want to do. I've been lurking a year or two longer than you which honestly means nothing for me because my will is still too weak for my taste and my understanding of anything really isn't where I want it to be, which I guess is normal. Never the less I don't know OP. I hope we can figure this out.

OP, you don't even deserve to be told to go to /polism/ you fucking retard.
GET A TRADE AND A REAL JOB
Fucking faggot!

Nice meme

nice kikery
become a plumber, become an electrician, become a fucking air conditioning repair guy. any of these professions will grant you more job security, financial stability and life satisfaction than a spastic like you you achieve from a college profession.

fuck, forgot to sage. symbolic sage

why the fuck are you even posting here you vapid piece of human garbage

Just play along. For now. Also keep the rage in your heart true for every single infraction you see there like the forced diversity and leftard indoctrination where you are forced to take pozzed classes that have nothing to do with your major. Use that to motivate you to finish up quick, get the hell out, and then change the system and fight the (((power))).

failed, unless you're IQ 120+ & aiming to med/ law school, or STEM

So lurk more faggot. Idk, get a gf of your own race OP and stop being a faggot cross-dresser because that's illegal in the military. This is a war after all for the survival of our people. The greatest gift you can give to white people is race-realism, they'll hate you for it but they know you're right, cause you're always right because Holla Forums.

What animu is that also kill yourself

a lot of people get degrees and don't do anything with them,doesn't mean that people don't think you're a coarse pleb for suffering trade school instead of just inheriting your father's business

You don't deserve any serious answer you little shit.

I should have clarified that if I don't go to a retarded Marxist indoctrination facility I'll be kicked out of my home and disowned with no where to go. I don't want this man and I don't know what to do.

Sorry I'm retarded I thought that said (you)

What are you, an infant? Move out and block their fucking number.

Also, OP is a

I don't know man, I've learned more here on this website in a year than I have for most of my life and even then thats not that much. I feel so lost and I honestly don't know what to do.
I'm going to stop being a faggot for now. Sorry user.

Wow, you're a worthless pussy faggot who has never made anything in his life. You deserve what you get. On the DOTR, you're going to be enslaved and worked to death in the camps.

GOD DAMN you are a bitch! You are worse than a nigger.

failed, unless you're LSAT 170+ & aiming to Top 10 School, or freeride at Top 25 and Big Law

If you're getting a University degree STEM or med or kys now. Even then, you might still want to consider killing yourself.

Everybody pack it up and go home. OP wasn't going to listen no matter what we said. Slide Thread.

Oh, ok. Thank you user, good night.

>Do not talk to any college women unless absolutely necessary.
>Any girl you date during your time in school must not, under any circumstances, be a fellow student who attends your college (or any other). Find someone in town.

Excellent taste in yu-gi-oh my dude
GX is patrician-tier

I got my degree essentially for free. Its still wasn't worth it. Go learn welding or be a diesel mechanic and invest the money while single. You'll be making shitloads of money and not be in debt.

HYPERBOREAN TRIPS OF TRUTH!!!
OP you are a lazy faggot if you do not listen to these digits!