Lauren Southern BTFO

Sinead has done it again, another quality video.

It's also not behind a paywall, maybe you ought to learn something from her, Mike.

sage

I like Sinead. She was dead on about Trump. It seems get very butthurt whenever she's mentioned.

shills* get

fuck off turbo kike so desperate using 8pol image on your bread./die

Not bothering to watch since I don't give a shit but I would breed Lauren repeatedly given the chance, attention whoring e-celeb not.

>inb4 accusations that she's a Jewess

Shoah yourself

Would still muh for months.

Literally the only dirt on her is that there are pictures of her next to niggers when she was a musician in NYC. And she doesn't hide any of it, she's explained it before.

The fact that (((Murdoch Murdoch))) and TRS hate Sinead is enough to know that she's for real/

>(((Murdoch Murdoch)))
How so?

This is bullshit right? She's not ACTUALLY Jewish is she?

Shill fuck off.

How new are you?

the earth is flat bacause NASA says it's round and NASA is part of the government and the government lies.

Tbh I avoided this sinead mcarthy chick, but I'm checking out her channel and its pretty fucking funny.

women shouldn't be involved in politics.

Flat earth is just a way to discredit white nationalists. Sinead is a disgusting nigger fucker and is just as bad as TRSodomites.
Nobody here likes Sinead or TRS.

She's been completely under my radar, whats the gestalt here?

Hi Sinead, nice song. I haven't heard "Heart of Glass" for years.

Sage because you're still a crazy bitch.

Ancient but don't have much time for imageboards anymore.

Fuck off D&C shill.

Well she is part-jewish. Sorry to ruin the dream.

They made a video where they called her a Jew, I think it was the same one where they killed WIlliam Luther Pierce.

OP, Sinead, and Lauren all need to be roped.

I wonder about you anons because any half-way intelligent person can recognize that Southern is just a talentless female cashing in on not having to do real work. She isn't some brilliant MOSSAD agent.

ahahaha

For the newfags ITT, just because Sinead may be correct about people like Lauren Southern or Mike Enoch doesn't make her any less of a fucking psycho feminist flat earther cunt. The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend. Lurk moar and make sure to do your own digging before assuming anyone is what they seem to be.

Eh I still hold out that murdoch murdoch is on the level, they've admitted that they've shifted more to the right over time, haven't we all?

We fucking know and it's the same with Evalion and Laci Green and all these other cancerous shits. They're all opportunists and attention whores and saw the direction the wind was blowing like during the PewJewsDie debacle. This is why we hate and ban eceleb bullshit around here.

She's a psycho, but she's our psycho. She's been right about everything for the last two years. We don't need to elevate her status, but she's one of the good guys.

Kek. That's her best video yet.

Someone post the webm where she goes absolutely batshit insane.
Also why couldn't we start shit with CommonSpic and Sinead. Call Sinead a dogfucker and say it was Spicy dicky's fault?

You mean the webm where she was yelling at (((Mike Enoch))) and ((TRS)))? The kikes who were trying to dox her infant child. Go ahead, post it.

This video tries to play like she;'s some Israeli MOSSAD plant when she's just some chick who was halfway intelligent enough to recognize while she may not be a supermodel, she can cash in on her decent looks if she marketed it to a niche group.
It's just marketing it's really nothing more.

I reserve my right to stay extremely skeptical of anything she says and does, and also my right to check those trips, Satan.

you must be stupid you don't think for sec that (((they))) pit one against the other to lend cred to then ass blast you with bullshit if the flat earth thing wasn't a sign for ya well you will believe anything with tits and lipstick and the fact punk ass trsodomites this or that tbh main reason I don't trust red ice or ds is because of their endorsement of TRS and all the bullshit faggotry that goes with that. Claiming to be the meme of neo nazi when the term nazi was jew rarely do I hear any of those alt right rats talk about Natsoc they to bust with the new jew meme for their opposition the ALT whatever. Bunch of race mixing faggatry that condones homos and race mixing so they can larp with their non white wives and niglet children don't know whats worse sometimes the liars larping or the bitch Alex Jones who openly states hes an israel firster with kike kids.I have done enough research about natsoc to understand I fundamentally agree with most all of it yet I am not seeing it in ALT KIKE in fact just seeing black pill after another yea yea talks about all the shit thats bad for the white man over and over and over sure sign of C/O propaganda.

>(((Mike Enoch))) and ((TRS)))? The kikes who were trying to dox her infant child. Go ahead, post it.
Even though TRS is kiked I highly doubt that. She's a vegan feminist flat earther. I would be surprised if her nudes got "leaked"

You know how I know you're gay?

to extrapolate, she is literally just one of those Twitch girls who doesn't enjoy playing video games but recognizes that if she spends some time playing video games, when she had nothing to do anyway, NEETs will buy her stuff on her Amazon wishlist.

Everyone else is a newfag, but you seem to think your bullshit is important enough for red text. Who cares about her insanity, you spend too much fucking time caring about her bullshit personal life like a 13 year old girl. Her music is almost always clever and well-produced, all that really matters.

It's like going through the personal life of the people on Pierce's "Johnny Rebel" CD looking to discredit them. She's not "credible," who cares, the fucking music is amusing and well-produced.

I'd be brave enough to wife that level of crazy.

Meh.

Sure thing Sinead. Go take care of your kids and get the fuck off the Internet.

Well congratulations to your e-celeb wife's black son. Do you want to give 30 shekels to the Flat Earth Society for saving the h'white race?

ewww she has a black son?

Sinead did the same thing to Tila Tequila. She can't stand not being the top girl e-celeb. Ignore this shit.

Thats borderline personality disorder style screeching. Triggered. Ex girlfriend nightmares flashing before my eyes reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

She's a white girl in the nuRight. What do you think?

Sinead and Lauren are both jews. Neither are to be trusted.

Sinead may be crazy as shit, but not many people will call out the kikes like that.

Thread surprisingly worthy to exist

My mom is like Sinead, she even has the same look. The bad thing is my mom is a socialdemocrat with the same attitude.

I don't understand why anyone pays attention to all these random wannabe e-celebs who popped up since the 2016 election campaign began.
Holla Forums hates Molyneux and McInnes despite the fact they are the most real in their beliefs because they've been documented for a decade plus.
Anyone who is posted on The_Donald is just a person looking for attention. The Bill Mitchell, Lauren Southern, Mike Cernovitch, Scott Adams people.

Her son is white with blonde hair, there are pictures of the back of his head online.

You're exactly the type of nigger tier mouthbreather that my previous message was warning.

Molyjew thinks that facts about the holocaust don't matter, and Gavin McCuck loves kikes and has visited Israel multiple times. That's why Holla Forums dislikes them in general

She's not, but she's an alt-lite which is even worse.

lmao, what lie will you come up with next? She's actually a nigger herself?

muh dick
Man I hope you Holla Forumsirgins don't get married anytime soon.

Sinead's a crazed woman and can't be taken seriously. I'm sure someone will post her lunatic unhinged rants.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. When you call everyone a jew nobody is a jew.

Molyneux knows then numbers and that also includes not melting his own value.
But my point remains valid. They are about the only 2 people who legitimately existed long before the shit show began in 2015.

So what's with the pictures hugging that black guy? White women are not to be trusted anymore.

Well I wouldnt consider a woman who already had children, I wouldn't give a damn about a woman being a flat earther even though its retarded as fuck if I didn't have to go through the arduous process of converting her towards full natsoc beliefs.

Proof besides her being an alt-lite cam girl?

Hey I'm just going off what I've heard from numerous sources previously plus those pictures of her looking awfully comfortable with that nigger, if it's not true, that still doesn't change the fact that she's a fucking psycho flat earther my man.

Dude she's admitted it on several occasions.

That is some word salad right there, but what I'm getting out of it is "MUH PR"
Yes, kike apologists have been around for a while.

Thanks for the proof, nigger.

You say this bullshit but who here in their right mind, while is full 1488, runs around their job expressing their viewpoint to everyone. Molyneux existed in the philosophy realm long before the political shit storm began and he doesn't want to discredit himself in that field and it's understandable.

No you're a fucking nigger that needs everything spoonfed for him, here ya go baby.

Anyone with a shred of integrity, that's who. It's not "understandable", it's blatant cowardice or blissful ignorance and both are unforgivable.

Take your kike apologists and go fuck off out of here

Well, SInead is married to another White Nationalist, so obviously you wouldn't be getting with her.

Eh, I already gathered that I was speaking hypothetically.

The idea that someone has to make videos in an SS uniform or they aren't "red pilled" enough for you is just retarded.
Everyone I talk to these days is blatantly racist while simultaneously never verbally saying the race.

Yeah, no. You're a fucking moron. I'm not a huge fan of Molyneux, but to demand that everyone in the public eye be full 1488 or they somehow have no integrity is just plain retarded in a society that will absolutely destroy you for not being politically correct, and in a country (Canada) that will literally lock you up for being anti-Semitic. Drink bleach nigger.

Molyneux tbh ass blasts ppl I know he is a fucking jew and has fundamental beliefs I don't share yet he does redpill fuckers I will give him that if credit is due a white man assigns it however after that then what a jew can only go so far no matter how self hating then it always comes back to the White Race which none of those e celeb rats will touch with a ten foot pole at least molyjew btfo the niggers with the IQ thing yet word salady and blasé faire about jq but ok he's a jew so to be expected what how quick that fucker turns it into capitalism vs communism to skirt around the actual racial differences between whites and jews even though hes quick to call it out between niggers and whites by iq.

Then anytime you get a real Aryan speaking the truth oh oh thats shoah yet a half jew can run his mouth spewing half truths that never call out the parasite.

Eh I see the comment section of any molyjew video and that's what matters to me.

Never said that he had to do that, nice strawman attempt though.

The facts are that Molyjew said that facts don't matter about the holocaust. That is blatant subversion of the truth.

If he had integrity and cared about the truth he would move to a country where he could express his opinion. Instead he sits back and collects his shekels from dumbfucks like you while subverting the goyim

Requesting more sinead freakouts please

Sage

Aren't you amused yet?

Holla Forums will never be defined by (((you))).

Kek, I don't listen to Molyneux except for the odd video that gets posted here once in a while. I've never given him a dime, because I don't give anyone a fucking dime, because I don't fucking trust anyone with my money except me. You're here throwing a tantrum about some autist that has an internet philosophy show who up until a couple years ago was encouraging people to cut ties with their families if they wouldn't go full anarcho capitalist because he's not enough of a white nationalist for your taste.

Lettuce be honest here, ∞ doesn't get summer any more. We get baby red pills, it's annoying as fick but they all end up on pol becauce of the e-celebs. As long as we continue to shit on each e-celeb because they deserve it the "summer" will learn bostd cultire. It is just something we will have to get use to. "Why is blank a kike shill?" It is not going away unless this site actually kicks it.

There's only the one where she is yelling at TRS. This is the closest thing I can think, it's just her criticizing Trump.

Literally libtard level thought process. If you don't wear your political beliefs on your sleeve you are not worthy.

not like me I am already wise to (((its))) game and ppl like that are nothing new under the sun it is obviously c/o when the initial impression is for the most part true then the waters get murky on the only issue that matters Whites Against jews the eternal struggle with the parasites.

Shut up faggot

shit, trips. ok.

Wew, I'm rewatching this for the first time since it was posted. She calls out that Trump will visit the Wailing Wall

of all the things those trips could have been used for that dumb nigger had to shitpost a complete meaningless nothing ..ahahahaaa it happens

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Been a while since I've seen someone write something so useless. Well done.

Literally Molyneux just presents videos with statistics and says hey if you let Non-whites into your neighborhood you are asking for trouble.
But because he doesn't record himself saying "fuck all niggers kill them all" he isn't red-pilled enough.
LARPer virgins with no connection to reality,

Reported.

Not every country has freedom of speech you arrogant piece of shit. I suppose if you don't get locked up by ZOG for calling out kikes and exposing the holohoax then you're just not good enough for super NatSocs like you eh? You're a fool.

Bingo. Cadreniggers and military shills get extra shrill when she comes up. Make Zionism Great Again, goyims.

user might want to double check, I am on your side and mocking this retard.
If you wore a Swastika on your sleeve in America it would be career suicide.

Second strawman attempt. My conclusion is that you are also a kike apologist, since you refuse to acknowledge the basic facts of the situation, which is that Molyjew says that facts about the holocaust don't matter. Blatant subversion of history.

I detest McInnes. Molyjew has his moments, I don't mind some of his content. The claim that Holla Forums hates Molyjew is spurious - if for no other reason than Holla Forums isn't one person.

Molyjew also said his Mom was Jewish.

I responded to your implying I donated to Molyneux. The idea that he should uproot his life and move to America so he can make his podcast more to your liking is ridiculous on its face so I chose to gloss over it. I'm filtering you now, since you seem to suffer from some sort of delusion that everyone in the world should cater to your whims. I'm sure you goosestep around in full SS garb giving the roman salute to every stranger you meet while screaming about kikes and how Hitler did nothing wrong, Mr. Model NatSoc Hero.

Ah, I apologize, I thought you were agreeing with him. I can't seem to get through so I'm just filtering him and moving on at this point.

Yes, but if anything that should make him want to speak truth about the holocaust, because he hates his mother. He's said so on many occasions in videos.

Could also be a way to throw people off the fact that he is also jewish, but that's just a theory.

You nigger. We're on Holla Forums. You, and everyone else, should WANT people to speak truth about the holocaust and Hitler, not make excuses for them when they try to subvert people from the truth.

Kill yourself kike lover.

Big fucking deal. I have multiple friends who are USSR refugee Jews and none of them are the Israeli-NWO secret agents that Holla Forums likes to LARP everyone with % DNA is.

wew

I know trips guy told me to shut up, but wtf are you doing here?

Hymie, you got lost on your way to leddit, "oldfag.."

Oh dear lord I know some people with Jewish blood that escaped the USSR who don't practice Judaism at all and are just average people wanting to carry on their life without being shit on.
Heaven forbid!

Reported.

kike apologist confirmed

wew

I said before moly jew will say what Whites want to hear that they know is the Truth yet fail to directly say the jews are the biggest problem just like Alex Jones are masters at blaming everyone via herrrr muh globalist or muh communist ARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHA AHHA and so on moly jew not as much theatrics yet the same deception by omitting the truth then huffing an puffing useless bravado or world scrambles when the issue is brought up .So knowing this is a hot button issue they avoid at all cost you have to ask why is it shekkels or shekkels and something else like leading ppl down a dead end so they never realize if they kill all the jews those assholes won't have a job because everything will be Aryan.

Reality check: Russian tundra people that escaped communism look like average white people in America and not your roleplay hook nose.
You'd never even realize they were "Jewish."

like wow i never knew that pls tell me more mr reddit man

go away

This is really desperate shilling.

Women do this all the time tho and on jewtube and social media it's just par for the course

This has become such a weird fuckin thread.

Looks like ol' faced kike-faced cunt sent her Cucks to defend her honor whilst she huffs nigger dick before the sabbath. Never trust a woman. Especially kikess that exist to discredit us with flat-earth bullshit. That cunt is up to no good.

Too many anons LARP that they run around in a SS uniform giving every person they meet a fucking DNA test.
Murdoch Murdoch made an episode mocking the idiocracy of the 100% bavarian phenotype shit you guys LARP.
Oh my gosh some of the people who post here have real lives and have befriended others along the way who are just people wanting to live their life and be left alone.
You guys are a few thousand years late for the whole "everyone who doesn't look identical to me shall die"

You just outed yourself as a Jew.

you dont belong here

A thing that gets stronger as you age especially if your white and you shed all the stupid bullshit those bull dyke teachers bang you over the head with is that Whites are fucking awesome and created the world you live in and every gd shitskin wants to take it from you most of all jews yet none of them could ever create what we have on their own not even in million years and the point where they try to take what we built that is ours is the point we exterminate them.SO don't ever fall for a jews word salad they need to go first as the worst parasite by far ..HAVE NO MERCY !!

Fuck off, mulatto.

Has it, though? "Alt-right" Lauren Simonsen getting BTFO by a coordinated target of cadreniggers and the thread gets bombed by a literal jew shill. Sounds about right. The entirety of the publicized "alt-right" media/movements are designed to drive growing resentment and anger into pro-zionist directions. They want to reinforce the current establishment and system of control while giving people the illusion that they are destroying it. Jews are getting fucked up over all the shitskin left who never liked them and don't need them, so the game plan is to push "jews are White, too!" and "based nationalist israeli jews" and wrap that up with civnat Trumpish ziocucking.

Day of the rope soon kike.

We don't want your fuggly Cunt here.

What do you mean by "Borderline Personality Disorder style screeching?"

I don't like jews either, but some of you need to realize that there are people who push you towards rejecting everyone who even feigns acceptance of jews is doing so to push the stereotype of people on the right being Nazis.

It's also meant as a way to discredit you toward anyone who is realizing you're right, but they get off-put by the strong anti-kike rhetoric. The third purpose is to demoralize. Trump is the best thing to happen to the right, but if (((they))) can convince you that he's not good enough, you'll never bother voting in another election again when the next election is some nutty SJW democrat and some neocon republican hack.

Eh I knew what he meant, my mom and sister have bpd.

Jesus fucking christ kill yourself aut-right faggot.

It's easy to Argue that we hate the fuck out of kikes. Kikes are nothing without there niggers, spics, and other shitskins. No e-celebs, not now, not ever.

No jews, no exceptions. Zero. Anyone who is off-put by anti-jew discussion will be more vociferously off-put and resistant to anti-jew policy and anti-jew actions. That means they have to go, too.

How about you look at the world from my point of view.
Everyone in my family is at least 5'10" including the women. Every man is 6'3" or taller.
Why should I want any of you manlets around MY genetics?

Kill yourself kike.

This is why I can't stand you LARPing faggots. My descendants are Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece. Everyone in my family is a fucking giant from living in the mountains since the fall of Rome. Everyone has an IQ of 130+.
Why do I want any of you guys around?

A bunch of 5'8" guys who have probably never benched 2 plates are trying to LARP about MUH GENETICS

They don't have them, though. The only real mainline resistance to pro-Israel foreign policy, to the fag agenda, comes from non-Whites. It's unfortunate, but it's true. If you promise to cut funding for public schools and direct that money to Israeli settlement aid, the average Republican will let you bareback him in the ass in an airport bathroom.

lmfao

I'm mocking you idiot.

I really give a fuck less of opinion it is about that it is about one species against another in the battle for life.Rat jews know whites are capable of destroying them because they are parasites we out number them are far superior in intelligence,warfare,science literally everything they haven't lied to claim credit for as nothing more that mongloid dune coons.I Have absolutly no sympathy for a baby animal that can grow up to threaten me or my ppl and will dispatch it no matter how cute it presents itself or what anyone one else thinks fact is next year it will be dead and my family won't I view jews the same way you are a hostile species that needs to be exterminated sure you can cry not all jews yet I want MY RACE to survive above all others and considering that race happening to be the best race blowing all you rat jews and shitskins out of the park I will protect that and shit on you non whites that covet what we have instead of building your own inferior bitches.

Your incoherent babbling is impossible to decipher.

You LARP behind the screen that you are all some 100% pure bavarian phenotype who runs a 4.4 when in reality most of you are probably fat and slow and haven't exercised the vast overwhelmingly majority of your life.
But in the past year or two all of a sudden you're a beacon of genetic hope.

You guys are too obvious because you're acting like caricature version of "/POL" users.

This is what is most comical about all of it to me. The people who LARP the hardest about pure genetics aren't The Golden One tier, they are literally 5'8" guys with no muscle mass who are tired of having to compete with millions of other men for women's attention and receiving none.

That's not the argument though. It's very rare I see someone here unironically claiming to be the paragon of genetic perfection. The discussion are sparsely about stroking ego and making claims to be an aryan god as 90% of people here aren't.

It's about discussing the negatives of other races, not really the positives of the white race. This entire narrative that Holla Forums consists of people ranting about being apart of the pure white master race is a complete fucking strawman for the most part. People are much more interested in simply exposing truth and reality.

It has nothing to do with niggers. It's non-Whites in general. Niggers are niggers who exist in the same basic state no matter the cultural conditions of the country they are living in. If you notice the Trump immigration agenda, it's pretty much all focused on Muslims and Mexicans. People who are hostile to Israel/Zionism openly and stridently and brown Catholics who don't care about Israel, don't consume Americanized holocaust-centric media, and often times don't even speak English period.

wrong, I haven't went far enough yet give a nigger an inkling of what I will do it def aint pol tier shit little nigger.SHTF I am gonna be happy like a pig in shit and I won't be going after bait niggers.

Can one of you faggots explain who these people are?

Sinead is a LARPing anti-Christian communist bitch.

Aggressive sage.

sinead had a youtube kinda was pro white went of of some dumb shit flat earth whatever Black pigeon is a fucking cuck tippy toes around the jew question so can keep maintaining shekkels when at least seems Sinead crazy as called out the jew.

6" here lift every other day. Your argument seem like a strawman tbh. And I rarely see people droning on here about muh genetics.

Wanna try that again in English?

What's comical is how I mention knowing people in America whose parents are Russian Jews that escaped the USSR.
LARP fags say "muh Jews have no roots and are chameleons."
ALL OF OUR FAMILIES LEFT THEIR HOMELAND TO COME TO AMERICA DURRRRRRP. NONE OF OUR FAMILIES STUCK TO THEIR ROOTS.

Sinead is an anti-male feminist who does not understand a communist matriarchy wont work in the real world.

idk man, she is married to a WN with kids.

ok so off topic but kinda my area what you gonna do when the electricity goes out and the grocery store is nothing I hope you have firearms and bullets because tbh I will kill and eat every nigger from here to california,,,its called long pig imagine will ofc taste disgusting like a bottom sucking carp that ate nothing but fried food have to cut all that fat off of them then render it down for maybe a night lamp whatever.You every really thought about this or you think you live in a realm beyond shit getting that bad and having to um yea that.

Yeah.. I'm sure that was the plan at some point. Not working out too well in reality, though. Hence the shift in policy.

Jesus Christ my point is who gets to set the bar for what is "pure enough" genetically.
Holla Forums acts like if you aren't 6'5" blonde hair blue eyed then you're tainting the genetic pool.
When in reality over 75% of the people here are out of shape, fat, and 5'10" or shorter.

she also seems pretty anti-communist, and is calling out most of the alt-right on their dugin nazbol bullshit.

lol, you'd resort to cannibalism if SHTF? Do you even hunt, fish, or garden.

If that was the case we wouldn't have Kike-Stream media acting the way it is now. They're still shrieking about the Tranny bullshit. The Kikes are over the place like flies on shit. Anything remotely right of a Super Tranny Mao is Nazism, and Europe is light-years worse than what is was in 2015.

And that's great. Still doesn't negate the fact that her ideology she preaches is cancer though. I agree with her on many things except I think that
That's about all where I disagree.

Probably, we should push fitness more tbh or just go to >>>/fit/

I also like her. I show her videos to people all the time. I think 'dark hearse' is brilliant. Really captured the essence of the migrant crisis.

I am 6'5 270 pounds and skinny and will motherfucking eat a nigger if that grocery store closes str8 up skew it on the barby say you have no food will you starve to death or survive ?Whites need to network now so if crash happens we can round niggers up fog r meat sounds pretty sic right well imagine starving and your garden and the fish all gone I come from the best white tail deer country in he world and grew up mounting animals and can tell you withing two month of a shtf all the deer will be gone and farming won't allow you to survive so yes I dam sure will.

The media's only function in America is keep the boundaries of acceptable debate set and make sure that debate within those boundaries is vigorous enough to convince the majority of the consuming population that no stones are being left unturned.

What does this have to do with anything I just wrote?

This is my point though, I'm called a shill for befriending someone whose parents are USSR refugees Jews, when the reality is you can't identify USSR refugee Eastern European Jews physically, they aren't the hook nosed Israeli meme, they are just white people in America because everyone looks the same pretty much because all of our genes are pretty mixed up.
Holla Forums is like the libfags where everyone is right and wrong when in reality only a little bit of the world is right and wrong and the rest is just common sense.

Enjoy expanding your seemingly existence mental illness?

Yep grew up doing that been doing it my whole life problem is that grocery store closes everyone else will be to I know it sounds fucked up yet

existing* shit.

Christendom = Western Civilization

The kikes are pushing atheism, and the anti-Christian racialists are the real cucks.

SAGE

REAL SAGE

Holla Forums is a bunch of short overweight people whose genetics weren't even good enough to make a high school sports team telling everyone what is right and wrong genetically.

be no different that the guys plane crashed in some mountains and literally had to eat the dead to survive ..not saying it will be the go at first yet tbh I won't think twice about it .

Reported for intl. Thanks for outing yourself.

You still haven't addressed my argument.

really can't be any worse than the bugs I had to eat in training you ahaha be amazed what your body will do to get calorie intake shit would puke thinking about now in the field or with no other choice either you gonna keep breather or you won't.

Dude even mudslimes can manage to subsist in a fucking desert with no infrastructure without cannibalism. Are you sub-sub-saharan?

will jump in and say all russia problem was bolshevik jew communism and same as USA now under a different name yet the core problem is always the same throughout history FUCKING JEWS!! wake up Ivan

Can I have a back story to this?

You don't have an argument. I'm pointing out the retardedness of a bunch of 5'8" overweight guys saying Molyneux isn't good enough genetically enough because his mom is Jewish.
If you are short and fat, you don't get to call out Molyneux on his genetics because your genetics fucking suck.

lmfao

Eh, if you're hanging on rocks completely isolated from any means of getting to any sort of food source you are kind of fucked.

Now this is shilling

Well I guess you oughta fix that now before its a problem then huh?

If fact russia before bolshevivk jew parasitism was actually a powerful ally to the US but jews cry cry when you bring that up now that russia has purged jew bolshevism and taken back control of their own banks the parasite is scared of allies with two christian nations that should be allies naturally yet the unnatural jew mewls and whines and sanctions goy you can't be friends goy SANCTIONS NOW LIKE OUR SANDNIGGER ENEMIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST LISTEN GOY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Would rather be friends with a Christian Russian that a filty fucking subversive jew

There you go again with the LARP.
According to you if someone whose family had been farmers in BFE territory Eastern Europe for hundreds of years has any % of Jewish DNA they are some bee swarm parasite communism infection.

back the fuck up with the according to me bullshit.I get this all the time by the way but muh poor jew farmers their just like us goy them what happens those farmers left unchecked like the parasites they are will start infiltrating local gov townships what have you and immediately start up usury and hire strong white men to impose their fuckery so don't even try into not all jews when millennia before we were born the rat was always doing the same thing even back as far as your jew bible

Sage'd and reported, enjoy your ban

How could you waste those dubs. Don't show up to this place claiming newfag redditor talking points. The msm is the Kikes primary means of pushing the anti-white narrative, that's fucking it. Lurk for 2+ years, faggot.

I'm pretty sure it was hitlerious joke

As The Mooch would say you are fucking paranoid schizophrenic.

ahaha!!!! you just btfo my sides that was good nigger I still hate jews sure mooch does to now more than ever Goy divorcing a runway size nose jewess never end well pal..

The retardation level is proof Sinead is ITT

Trans-jew?

You making my want to start mooch meming again some old school gangster shit

Honestly I don't like any of these people, Sinead the least. While she has the 'right' opinions, I can't help but remember her shilling against VPNs that seemed so laughable specifically against common sense that it was refreshingly transparent in its motive of deception. Lauren is alright, she's been getting better ever she left (((Rebel))) media. I sure hope she keeps coming our direction.

That said, who is this Rage girl I hear about? I heard she got a little 1488 and then she disappeared or something.

sinead at the end of the day wants to make sandwiches fetch beers and have white babies nothing special about her

SINEAD AND KYLE PLEASE SHOW US YOUR NIGGER BABY
We know you are in this thread.
Lauren southern is a kike so beware

In reality Eastern European Jews who fled communism, like Ukrainians and shit, are not usury Israeli MOSSAD agents trying to take over every bank in the world. Their children here in America are generic white atheists.

wow that dude is really fucking ugly I thought she could do better than that must be that florida weather he proly takes her to the keys once or twice a year when I could live their everyday and go money fishing also in that pic she aint getting any younger lol meh life

checked and hold up mossad there was mossad in the bible talking about the same usury …look man don't no why you trying to candy coat jews but you definitely dong belong here did you loose your way try to get to 4 cuck because no matter how much you try to humanize jew facts and historical records remain so all the countries that existed before you or I wanted the jews out just because they where farmers goy … get real faggot.

Molymeme is a based MISCHLING who has essentially named the jew (in his who rules you video). He's still a very suspicious character and you never really get his real weltanschuang and philosophy. He's probably some neo-platonist nigger. His debate videos also suck ass.

Sinead: The Creature From The Blacked Lagoon

wrong. I'm a 6'1 with aristocrat blood (can trace my family history for over a millenia, so I'm not some upstart noveu rich descendant) . I don't really care though. None of this matters between anonymous users.

kill yourself immediately

unless you've had your DNA checked you can't guarantee that.

Someones butthurt their e-celeb turned out to be a piece of shit like all the rest of them. Poor stupid, goy, always falling for the kike's silly games.

Being a, 'psycho feminist flat earther cunt' is no threat to us. So if she's damaging Jews, that's a good thing.

The Southern dyke is a piece of shit Jew and Jew agent. Therefore, Psycho bitch wins this round as our useful idiot.

Stop shilling these cunts.

Are you fucking retarded or do you just not have a functional period key?

Hi Moshe

Reported. Stop posting you fucking faggot.

they don't

Not a fan of Sinead but she does get it right that Tara is a real honey-pot if I've ever seen one. I'd get financially ruined in the UK for making my views known and yet no Jew organization has ever gone after her. Also Black Pigeon Speaks is an actual faggot of the Greg Johnson variety which I've heard on Cantwell's show along with TRS.

See this is why being anonymous is so important, namefags cannot be trusted. To much falsity from the past.

Sinead is pretty cute to be quite honest. Being a flat earther is her biggest flaw.

Anyone involved in the movement that has ever shilled for ZOG will remain suspect now and forever more.

The jew/CIA controlled Trumptrain campaign exposed the nose for many, unfortunately those who did this to the movement are still running most of these groups.

You can take that shit back to endchan.

This thread's locked down now, maybe you should stick to promoting Tommy Robinson and his jewish con-tricks and the rest of the kosher clowns you kikes are committed to pushing here

Eat shit mollyjew.

Dubs confirm.

You'll be complaining that Trump's controlled opposition right up until the moment the gas chamber door slams shut on your stupid nose, kike.

If I started doing vids to represent Holla Forums's views I would not have much of a history because my previous youtube accounts were shutdown by /new/ trolls even though I've been formally engaged in redpill rhetoric for a decade. Also I don't have aesthetics fug.

Me the 6'4" blue eyed blond haired body builder.

I tend to assume that about half of Holla Forums is all bodybuilders of Nordic descent like myself and the rest is swarthoids here for the maymays.

Flat earth tards get out

No matter how often you get your handlers to wipe that from YT it'll always come back to haunt you. Forever.

god damn there has to be a more intelligent group of national socialists out there

WHAT IS LAUREN SOUTHERN DOING IN POLAND?

She is literally a Danish-Jew Mischling. What, you thought she's a natural blonde?

tavistock