Debbie Wasserman Shultz

HELP DWS, STOP MISOGYNY
Hey Holla Forums you've probably all seen the news about the Awan brothers.
Have you noticed that the role of Debbie Wasserman Shultz has been reduced to a simple manager, unwittingly employing them only for IT servies and not knowing about their more lucrative side gigs?
She is basically represented as an unwitting and dumb woman, who has been hoodwinked by a group of men, letting them scam tax payers for millions of dollars, and allowing them spy on Congress on behalf of the islamic terrorists.

This is not okay on the year 2017. DWS is a successful and strong independent woman. These implications are not okay and reek of misogyny. The evidence (her protecting and siphoning off the tax payer money as long as possible, threatening a Capitol chief of police to retrieve and destroy evidence) suggests otherwise. Debbie knows exactly what Awan brothers were doing - they were working for her and on her orders.

Please help us fight against the patriarchy and let's change the narrative to support the feminism and Debbie.

If you want to help and be on the right side of history.

!) Start calling the Awani brothers as Debbie's Gang or Debbie's Jihadi IT-Support Team
2) Help us get the message out, that Awan brothers were just following DWS orders and not working alone - she got her cut from all the criminal activities.

7) Profit!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-28/imran-awan-subscribed-pedo-centric-youtube-channel-exposed-tosh0
youtube.com/watch?v=eSm68IEDDT0
youtube.com/watch?v=gAM2Q7Sqlbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A paki and a kike. Could there a more evil duo?

Honestly we don't have to meme shit this time, I don't think. At least not right now. This story is actually gaining some steam, unlike pizzagate, and arrests have been made. I was listening to molymeme and he seemed to have a lot of relevant information. These guys are totally fucked. I think this will unwind to be the largest scandal in American history, and I even have confidence that pizza will leak out too.

See you in September.

Kikes are much worse than sandniggers like Pakis. I don't give a shit about Pakis as long as they stay in their country.

Agree, it has that potential

Muslims are the enlisted in the semite army. Jews are the officer corps. Make sure to remind the muslims at every opportunity.

The largest scandal in US history was the fact that jews rented buildings in NYC and blew all of them up after a couple jets hit 2 of them. Then proceeded to use the TV to explain everything away invade Afghan ramp up opium production protected by the US military, invade and destroy multiple ME countries …..
But you didn't hear it from me.

yup. gotta connect the dots to find the "Truth".

Pretty funny that they formed a company called Cars International A (CIA).

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-28/imran-awan-subscribed-pedo-centric-youtube-channel-exposed-tosh0

Any Idea why DWS twitter has'nt been updated since Tuesday. And last post was a lawyer to contact and Night of Awan's arrest a number to call. She is a flight risk, setting up contact points and no other twitter.

uh, yeah. Awans lawyer released a statement and said "pizzagate" in the first few sentences. Why the hell would you use a toxic term like that that wasn't previously connected to you? That's on TOP of the laundry list of politicians who were compromised by employing him….. (80+???)

Volk brothers, this is it. Practice your knot tying skills.

He probably is a kike and mossad
They would never let some random pajeet shit in their command center.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Debbie Wasserman Shultz doesn't know what she's doing. She know exactly what she's doing.

lol semites
>From the (((New Latin word)))

Yeah?

the actual statement

That was signaling to the-
-that they had better protect him.

Pretty obvious you wouldn't dredge up something entirely unrelated like that in a legal statement. It's definitely signaling.

This makes the most sense.

were getting close.
were on the eve of the largest conspiracy ever known coming out.

(wasted dubs)
Karl Ritter > Occult > Albert Pike > Hillary Clinton

At some point the shill media is going to cover Awan brothers story in a last ditch effort to distance DNC from them.

Their effort would be obviously caused by the institutionalized patriarchy, since they would be basically suggesting, that an accomplished politician, former DNC chairhuman, strong independent woman etc. is just a silly cow, who let the terrorists into Congress IT network, since she didn't know any better, amirite?

that sounds right user but wait a sec he isn't a US citizen he's is a fucking paki that should never have had any access to the kind of material he did like wtf is up with the vetting process like really anyone incompetent enough to let a pos like that have that level had to be a fucking israel first rat jew undermining national security that cock sucker has no rights in the US and should be water boarded 24/7 until it spills what it has been up to./ seems to me even after he was told to fuck off into inside shit that fucking jew whore simple changed his job description and allowed the mud to continue meaning the money she was getting was too enticing …this shit is unreal user and I'll vet it all leading back to what hillary was doing in the state dep ….These traitors must die or thrown away forever at gitmo or there will be no confidence in any gov until .

FRY THESE FUCKERS GODSPEED

I read about half of what you said, then I realized your language is devoid of punctuation other than forcing a run on sentence to run on even longer.

I have no idea what your images are supposed to relate to.
He didnt just stop defacating on the streets of islamabad and ended up at democrat HQ by coincidence.

Good luck making that mean anything in a court of law, faggot. I will believe literally anything you claim is going to happen regarding this case ONLY when I see it.

sorry didn't reddit space it for you faggot

Reddit who was out for her blood because of how she fucked over sands would now defend this cunt to fuck over trump.

The fucker isn't US citizen which should be a requirement to have an IT job like that.This is so fucked up and it has no rights at all its a invader/spy enabled by rat fucking jews and the hillary dnc and this shit has been going on for almost a decade.I would hook that gd pakis balls up to jumper cables to find out what that pos has leaked over the years and what he knows.

There's another (better) thread for the Awan/Pizza connection - check the catalog.

This one is intended for framing the coming (((media))) response as misogyny.
Thank you for your consideration.

You don't even have to be a citizen to serve in the military, for fuck's sake. Barring societal collapse and restructuring under our rule, you're never going to get citizens-only policies for ANY jobs.

I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone here that the Founders only made two mistakes: 1. Not excluding jews from the Constitution like Pinckney, Franklin, and others wanted, and 2. Not writing out, specifically and in detail, all truths which are self-evident. YES, the truths enshrined in the Constitution ARE self-evident, BUT that is not an excuse not to write them out. We will not make that mistake. We will be thorough.

checked

thanks user

100% agree I am off this ./bread leave with this… think about stock implications with inside knowledge (insider trading) the amount of fucked up this is is indicative of dnc and rhinos MO not to mention the blackmail potential OMG I would literally be torturing this fuck day and night until death to get everything he has done and knows.

I'm sorry your mastery of this language is lower than a nigger.

Owner of Besta Pizza is a pajeet.

Ok
(checked)
that snapping turtle isn't going to be able to hide behind misogyny. Maybe in 2015.

aah thats a possible connection

So, what happened around 1650?

You assume the reference is correct
it might as well be made up
This is a common wikipedia tactic btw
refer to obscure book sources, and when you look it isnt there.

That's why I brought it up. It seemed like a farce to begin with.

But are you sure there wasn't an actual semite push during that era that attempted to misalign Latin language for their semite gains?

It was still a period where a long of peasants weren't linguists. Mostly good men just looking after their land and family instead of Reich business. How could my soggy knees be a thing while a man was reaping the fields with his boys and the women were at home sweeping, grinding and making bread.

the 1650-60 is a giveaway someone is improvising
real academia would give you the exact date and reference to the publication where the word first appeared.

youtube.com/watch?v=eSm68IEDDT0

You're in the wrong car.

I'M NOT FUCKING WITH YOU MISTER HARDCASE

Don't allow them clean themselves until this is over.

don't be a nigger and do your job, OP. fucking faggot

So I heard some ackbar IT guy got arrested. Did they really link Wasserman to the Seth Rich murder?

What happened to all this bitch's (((credentials)))?

HATHOR PENTALPHA

ugh… imagine the smell… we're not supposed to be inflicting cruel and unusual punishments on the guards