Ordinary Day in the UK

God is perfectly just.
There is nothing to worry about.
Everything is fine.
You simply need to help them to integrate.

The last one exitting from the trunk just killed my sides. Look at them running like roaches from the boot.

LOL

Poor Audi. He didn't deserve to be anally raped like that

To be honest, I don't really understand why he stopped in the middle of the road. He didn't seem intentioned to turn or park somewhere.

What is parallel parking?

Imagine going through life as a nigger… just doing whatever the fuck you want with your high time-preference simian brain, and it doesn't even matter if you die, because you live a worthless feral and episodic existence.
… Why do we allow these things in our cities Holla Forums?

This video is a good example. The nigger has been arrested for murder, and all its interested in is showing of its shoes and 'play muh mixtape'.

What are they so scared of?

He's an Audi owner

It's called an insurance scam, hence the guy filming it out of the window almost like he knew it was going to happen, and nobody running after the dodgey yoofs.

are niggers genetically related to clowns?
last time i saw so many people come out of a car was in the circus

Are they Somalians or something?

I prefer BMW and Mercedes to Audis but even I have to admit R8's are badass.

Being held accountable for the crash would imply the police being called on the scene for the crash, hence chances are they fear them busting their illegal asses for much larger offenses.

I was being facetious.
They'd probably get a free luxury apartment to make up for the trauma.

Bongs drive on the wrong side of the road for fucks sake. Don't even bother trying to understand why they do what they do with their cars.

I've driven one. The drive is as close to perfection as you can possibly experience in an automobile. Simply flawless. The sound is terrifying

You think insurance scammers would, for some strange reason, use 9 illegal immigrants to pilot the vehicle they're going to use?

For what reason?

Wow, nice. How did you get to driving one if you don't mind me asking?

Indeed.

Ah forget those midlife crisis trophy wife mobiles. I'd rather have something with a bit more ground clearance. I little Nip/Tuck and it will shit on those sportscars soundwise too.

Damn time stamps don't work. Go to 2:25. Disregard the groid.

How did you even understand what it was saying?
After he says mixtape, i can't understand a word.

My cousin's friend owns a R8 V8, he knows that I like fast cars, so one day they surprised me at work, said if I want to go to lunch with them, which I agreed to of course, then we came outside the building a dark grey evil R8 is sitting there all low and wide and they gave me the keys. Possibly one of the happiest days ever. Did 400 km round trip to Adriatic coast, all the while grinning ear to ear. It's simply an ecstatic experience.
I drove the 09 RS6. (576bhp twin turbo) a week later which is arguably more savage, but my heart is with the R8

RS6 is probably my favorite car ever. No other vehicle on the planet understates so much and so tastefully what's hiding underneath the surface.

Really nice story and car :) Love the color.

You have excellent taste, sir.
You can't choose anything better than an RS6. Subtle styling, more room than you would possibly ever need and monster power with quattro drivetrain which keeps you on top of every road situation regardless of weather. Will deliver kids to the kindergarten on time.
The large high-power Audis are like a drug, if you ever drive one it is the only car you will ever long for.

Thanks, have some more, and if you have a chance, you must try and drive one.

I have some more fast cars, but I didn't drive the R-35 and AMG GTS (yet)

WTF its like a fucking clown car

Cheers (and please don't rear end Audis, they deserve better)

Have this

Possibly because they're not likely to go to the cops (or any kind of official) and snitch on the person who paid them to crash the car. But mostly because it's believable and nobody would question it. They may not be allowed to SAY it, but everyone knows there's a problem.

Years ago, before things got this bad, I had my car damaged by a van that ploughed into the side of it and then just drove off. The policeman taking my statement was very, VERY careful about how he worded the questions, because he knew he could get in trouble, but he clearly knew just what the answers were going to be.
"Was the driver… did he… did he have a fair complexion?"
"Did he have a beard?"
"Did he have a… was he wearing… any kind of head dr… hat?"

Any insurance agent confronted with this claim is just going to roll their eyes and approve it, because they KNOW what's happening even if they're not allowed to talk about it. The story is completely believable to begin with. Having it on video is just gravy.

But there being nine of them does seem… unnecessary, and makes it seem less likely it's a setup for a scam. Which ironically would make it a more effective scam.

Only seen this clown car shit happen once before and that was with a spic family road raging with a nigger one. Shitskins are what they are. As for the poor audi at least it wasn't a Bentley or RR. If anyone crashed into that car and it was yours you'd probably be angry for eleventy thousand years.

I will as soon as I find 100 grand laying around somewhere.

Fuuug my hairs just stood up on my arms.

I caught myself thinking, "oh, at least the dumbfucks forgot their insurance papers behind." Then I remembered what we are dealing with.

Are you two fucking retarded?

In a car full of 9 shitskins, only one go back and unlock the trunk.
He should get papers and the rest sent to Russia to compete in round two of the great refugee talent search.
ps fuck your audi RS6 and R8s they're nice cars but you'll niggers can't touch a Mercedes420SEL big block

Can't even argue with you there. That's a pimp ass ride. But I'd go with the SEC instead.

I probably am. You britbongs have a complete different sense of logic. Beyond autism.

It's like a fucking clown car.

Nice. I liked the 1st video better though.

Sorry for the late response. Awesome pics man, thanks. And the Mercedes AMG GT is just….wow!

You are welcome!