#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Despair for SocJus Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
- archive.is/ZHOYc || archive.is/VUQRd
- bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-07/gawker-auction-can-proceed-on-extended-timeline-judge-rules || archive.is/QKdi1

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8KG6r
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/08/sexist-suicide-squad-grosses-one-weekend-ghostbusters-month/
archive.is/ttLwa
archive.is/EIRpn
web.archive.org/web/20160427143808/https:/twitter.com/ethicssuck/status/722930222153207809
twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/762841258167443456
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/ecuador-govt-serious-pressure-censor-assange-dnc-leaks-criticism-hillary/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
archive.is/Bdj4M
twitter.com/larryelder/status/762879646694187008
facebook.com/notes/neil-degrasse-tyson/reflections-on-rationalia/10154399608556613/
twitter.com/selinarobinson/status/762493839701446656
google.com/search?q=5x5
exhentai.org/g/961479/53e49841ff/
twitter.com/BadGameReviews
techraptor.net/content/black-desert-online-devs-censoring-people-reddit
youtube.com/user/TGN
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/762725210235736064
archive.is/BuwgB
archive.is/nN5ZR#selection-1279.0-1285.64
twitter.com/BadGameReviews/status/762990807611736064?lang=encalized
twitter.com/tspiggle/lists/sexual-harassment/members?
archive.is/ubq4s
twitter.com/AlyssaEinDC/status/763073643366719488
mobile.twitter.com/gen_rai/status/763078013005234176
twitter.com/Noahs_Arkanoid/status/763065418185515008
twitter.com/i/moments/763058464633610240
twitter.com/SteveLemongello/status/763013865898647554
twitter.com/i/moments/762990246204174336
archive.is/Wv5xV
archive.is/xNsO0
twitter.com/i/moments/763082845376147456
twitter.com/hashtag/LukeCage?src=tren
archive.is/mj9Xy
twitter.com/tansimnews
a.uguu.se/XmyQAGW4GRdT_Somefaggot'sshittynewsreport.ogg
archive.is/fCklv)In
youtube.com/watch?v=6lgSrC7EPNY),
youtube.com/watch?v=IxsTjBsbILM
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/763096616731611136
twitter.com/oprainfall/status/763102868568092672
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/763118188154327040
twitter.com/mikedogli/status/763026644663537667
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-video-and-audio-dow/
uguu.se.
youtube.com/v/IxsTjBsbILM
archive.is/5lVYI
archive.is/arScm
archive.is/Pw62i
archive.is/8ru2p
twitter.com/SecretService?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/i/moments/763097755468361728
twitter.com/JustJared/status/763172932839276545
redpanels.com/32/
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/763214519388688384
washingtonexaminer.com/emails-ice-forced-to-release-5432-jailed-illegals-even-terror-suspects/article/2598914?custom_click=rss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BENIS

Where and when are we going to set off the next bread?

REMEMBER TO BE GOOD TO YOUR TEACHERS

Making a list of common revoltard talking points for a thing. Please post any you feel may be missing.

The real enemy was the SJWs / Political Thinktanks / Academia / Jews all along!

#GamerGate is obsessed with PR. The Media will never like you!

#GamerGate had nothing to do with Gawker dying, it was all Hulk Hogan!

Reddit ruined #GamerGate!

Acid Man killed #GamerGate on Holla Forums!

Mark killed #GamerGate on Holla Forums!

#GamerGate never got any journalists fired or removed!

#GamerGate wasted money on pointless charities for PR! They adopted a sea lion for God's sake!

Lo-Ping co-opted #GamerGate for his industry connections!

CulfofVivian was a scammer and a fraud!

SPJ Airplay was a failure, and SPJ later awarded Kotaku for their journalism!

SPJ Airplay 2 was a scam and never even happened!

Intel gave 300 million dollars to Sarkeesian!

You should have boycotted game developers!

Niche Gamer is unethical just like Kotaku!

Zoe Quinn and the others even got to stand in front of the United Nations because of #GG!

#GamerGate worships Milo Yiannoupolis, a degenerate homosexual!

#GamerGate is too open and inclusive, they've been co-opted!

#GamerGate should have [made the fight political] / [let Holla Forums run the show] from the start!

Deepfreeze is a blacklist, that's hypocracy!

InternetAristocrat was right about #GG's failures, and Ethics cucks ran him off!

Operation: Torrential Downpour was a boycott, and it failed. Destroying Allison Rapp, a Nintendo employee, for her political views was more important.

THANK YOU GENEROUS BAKER

I found this looking at the related articles to the heatstreet article at the end of the previous bread. archive.is/8KG6r
Needless to say Holla Forums and sjws can agree on this, but I am apathetic to gadot being a zionist apparently.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/08/sexist-suicide-squad-grosses-one-weekend-ghostbusters-month/

Movie "critic" chimpout!

Old bread: archive.is/ttLwa

Also, a request for the next baker: Update the TechRaptor 2.0 KS with the new day count.
>17 days -> 14 days as of now

He got blown the fuck out by his own IRC friends.

But Acid, our REAL enemies are in political think tanks and feminist academia all along. Based Mom and Milo have told us about that since early September 2014. Are we just going to ignore it all of a sudden?

archive.is/EIRpn

I would put TechRaptor with NicheGamer, some of the loudest revoltards have just as much a problem with them as with NicheGamer

I would also add something about the KiA mods being SJWs/SJW-lite/shills/whatever the fuck they think they are now.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

DARK INK PART TWO NIGGERS

How does someone like this land a job at BioWare

I mean honestly what IS BioWare's hiring process, they've hired some fucking insane people.

Where's that fucking job interview comic when you need it

I just now remembered DevDex. Or at least that near empty web page called DevDex.

Don't have that one, but it's based on this.

Vancouver/edmonton are pretty sanfranny. And ea cant do good, so they deflect.

Is a little indian boy located in iveland:^]

DevDex was a flaming trainwreck from start to finish.

No one cared about it, not even themselves.

Yes

It still boggles my mind that it's perfectly okay for certain people to be openly racist in [CURRENT YEAR]. And that they're employable, no less. Like I'm pretty sure that even in the most racist shithole of the 1950's, if you were this openly contemptuous of people, no one would have wanted to associate with you.
Have you personally been called racial slurs to your face, Manveer? Did a white person at least do it while taking a selfie on Twitter? No? In fact, you very likely may have come from a very well-to-do family, like every other openly racist "minority" ever? Hm.
Christ, I can't imagine how rainbow-haired Bioware's HR department must be if he hasn't been shitcanned yet.

They hired the fucking "I was raped in Grand Theft Auto" chick. I don't think their standards are very high.

aw yeah

Ur waifu a lesbo.

Oh that was hilarious. The fucker melted down, and spent hours ranting on twitter at Pandas, apparently other people as well like Acid Man. And then I'm not sure how he did it, but deleted all the rants, said "I got to leave, no drama." And some how got it archived so it only captured the last mellow message, and missed the hours of sperging. I regret not archiving it myself or not screen capping it. And Revolt spent weeks spamming the threads about how Ethicssucks left with dignity and decorum and all that jazz.

And now Ququ is roleplaying him on twitter for some reason.

Sage for my own dramafaggotry.

never EVER give up hope
its super gay

Maybe that user is a "woman."

One of his last tweets was "I'm being dogpiled", when he had historically mocked people for saying that they were being dogpiled as a way to illicit sympathy.

Considering Bioware hired Sam "GTA virtual rape is as a crime" Maggs as assistant writer. Manveer Heir, Burch still not getting called out by most of the industry. LWs still being referred by most media as 'game dev' instead of scammers. And other examples other anons can add. I'm not sure if
can be considered a revoltard talking point. Because it seems demonstrably true. SJWs have taken over most of N.American comics. They tried to claim vidya was a socjus invention all along. They went after sci fi fantasy writing. They're trying to take over /tg/. Socjus has already infested HR and PR marketing and advertising. NuGB hostile marketing and how that shitshow even came to be. Everything else about political thinktanks/academia/jews are debateable IMO. Not recognizing that SocJus is not an adversary though, I'm skeptical about that. Real sceptical.

FOR HER. THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

I just want to get her beer and snacks. And also naked.

I gotta ask, what's the story behind "that face guy"? I see him often and I've been waiting for context to appear but I've never seen it. Where'd he come from?

Its a muslim supremicist. They hate europeans, yet long to be in their mythical positions as the percived center of civilization. unpopular opinion, all groups are in some shape or form responsible for civilization, and the world would be vastly different if we lacked any 1 group

He showed his true colors though when he came back for a bit. So much for being a martyr.

web.archive.org/web/20160427143808/https:/twitter.com/ethicssuck/status/722930222153207809

For the better.

Man, even Melissa McCarthy admitted that strategy fucked the movie over.

He was a personal trainer on a talk show. I believe the talk show about "fat shaming." And like he tried to ask them "okay but are you healthy?" And this fat girl goes on this diatribe and he just slowly loses his will to live as he hears the bullshit she's saying.

Sorry, only have the old soundless webm from halfchan. Don't know if someone made an updated one.

Do you dream of being a cute 2D girl? Because if not, you're waifu will never love you.

Kek. I'm not surprised.

Fuck you.

How would the world be different if australian aboriginals didn't exist?

He left Twitter shortly after this happened.

Oh yeah, she basically went on a massive rant about "healthism" to avoid admitting that her doctor likely told her that she was going to die of a heart attack at 25.

Since we're talking about old lolcow failed e-celebs, who else remembers Zan?

Thank you anons. I've found the source and I now understand this man's pain.

Not sure if it's entire related but

I wonder if he knows he's become a meme.

Gross. She was on teletoon at night a few times, but fearless fred got axed I think, or at least lost his hosting gig.

whos to say? Without muslims, maybe the chinese would have got cocky and with their discovered gunpowder took over europe and bred out the europeansm. Or without asians europeans, blacks and muslims would have all driven eachother to near extinction. Who knows? I am just spitballing, but the changes with a single deviation would alter the world ala butterfly effect

Did she? I'm honestly asking because I don't watch regular cable tv for a long time now, and I've only seen one clip of her and Feig trying to walk back some of it from that RLM vid. Key word, some of it. Ie: she said something like 'oh well uh it's important to realize we don't mean all men, that would not be fair to lump all those great men out there with a minority few trolls. (IE PLEASE PLEASE SEE OUR MOVIE AND IGNORE AND FORGET THE PART WHERE WE EQUATE ANY CRITICISM AS RAGING RAMPANT SEXISM TEE HEE WASONLYPRETENDING2BHOSTILE.MP4)

Why are older women so desirable?

Remember when Thidran claimed that Zan was making things up, and all they had were "digging" channels. And then DDM turned out that yes they were doxing and reporting people to the police, and other nasty tricks. Good times.

I don't know.

And for the record I have a total double standard about it, too. I absolutely detest girl student with older male teacher. That happened in Super Gay and it almost makes me want to drop it.

I have no idea why I love one and hate the other.

nah if we didn't have some group another one would eventually fill the gap.

By whom I wonder

They also performed at least one hack, shutting down an early competitor to their GG wiki project.

As much as I hate to admit anything positive about the chucklefuck, Zan was telling bald naked truth in that screencap.

The animal population would be much more vicious, making australia settlment take much longer and with more casualties spitballing. But aussies would be paler for a while

I especially love that pairing when it's a somewhat immoral or rapey man redeemed and turned into a proper husbando by his cute student.

I only want to see more of it.

If the internet existed in the 70s, these same faggots would freak out over "The Anarchist Cookbook".

Fucking why? What the fuck does Sam Maggs have to offer on or for teletoon? I remember another user mentioned a story of how Maggs even got on tv (connections basically) but this era is fucking kuhrayzee in terms of marketing logic. Why the fuck would a company hire people who don't like or use their product or services, to hawk and advertise their products and services? But for some reason in current year this is considered an acceptable business or marketing decision. Or still tolerated.

Maybe. I am not a psychological examiner, anthropologist or historian so I would not take my word on much, other than that "Oriental" book and its author is bullshit.

Yeah, that sounds awful. It's only good when a women is the teacher in the relationship.

Yeah, that's what I meant, it was a clear admittance that they fucked up. Does that make it good? No, but they know they fucked up, even if people like Feig and that "nerdy stuff"-hating exec who replaced that one exec that got shitcanned for the content of the Sony email leaks insist on doubling down to this day. It's like I've been saying since the day Feig first went on his openly hostile "FUCK GHOSTBUSTERS, FUCK NERDS, Y'ALL AIN'T SHIT" temper tantrum, don't be surprised that he goes around to conventions for years on end to stomp and scream and claim "THE ORIGINAL WASN'T EVEN GOOD! I'M PRETTY SURE EGON WAS A HOMO!"

She was a guest anchor a few times and it was 2011-12ish.

Whatever. Even if I vastly prefer female teachers I still like the alternative.

I'd call it more of a half truth than the full truth. Yes, there were some IRCs that did shady shit in those days. But they weren't as much of an Illuminati fully controlling GG as he tried to claim.

I fucking despise that hack faggot. Thankfully it got well and fully BTFO.

Seems nowadays there is a gigantic disconnect between people who enjoy a product and those that advertise it or critic it.

Everyone's hellbent on pushing their agendas that they don't realize that 90% of humanity just wants to enjoy themselves in those brief moments they have to just relax.

Its pretty ironic that he made fun of Dante's sexuality while he wanted Donte to be gay to prove that gamers are entitled.

I'm sure he does.

I heard Crystal Pepsi is back, but I can't find the shit anywhere.
Was I mistaken?

I don't think they understand logic.

I don't know, given his comments on "classic" Dante, I'm pretty sure those comments were more him saying that it was his intent, as writer of the reboot, to make Dante (not Donte) gay, as if he had any input on previous installments of the series. The amount of people rallying around him and belittling Dante's appearance in their blog posts would probably reinforce that, especially since it was obvious that their intent was to say the naysayers were "entitled" anyway.

you didn't include the black dude next to em, he was visible affected aswell

I wonder if hermaphrodites have been annoyed by all the trans-centric attention whoring in recent years, and are getting caught by the blowback.

this is the original i think

punished trainer and co. appears around 13:40

Aww

twitter.com/i_akari_daisuki/status/762841258167443456

what did she mean by this??

Are there any natural hermaphrodites? I know they're supposedly just rare, and likely to have their genitals deformed in some way with one being dominant over the other. I have never seen one though, only plastic surgery abortions.

Not in the human species.

where's the fury

I wasn't even all that crazy about Suicide Squad, but fuck if it doesn't make my freak flag fly to see it kick the shit out of Cisbusters.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/ecuador-govt-serious-pressure-censor-assange-dnc-leaks-criticism-hillary/

sheeeeeeeit

Same here. And it's not just that it beat the hell out of Cisbusters, it's that the same people shilling the Cisbusters trainwreck are shaming the Suicide Squad success!

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD

anyone has this one on higher res?

Yes, it's just different genetic mutations that a small percentage of people are born with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

Alright, so here's what we've got.

The real enemy was the SJWs / Political Thinktanks / Academia / Jews all along!

#GamerGate is obsessed with PR. The Media will never like you!

#GamerGate had nothing to do with Gawker dying, it was all Hulk Hogan!

Reddit ruined #GamerGate!

Acid Man killed #GamerGate on Holla Forums!

Mark killed #GamerGate on Holla Forums!

#GamerGate never got any journalists fired or removed!

#GamerGate wasted money on pointless charities for PR! They adopted a sea lion for God's sake!

Lo-Ping co-opted #GamerGate for his industry connections!

CulfofVivian was a scammer and a fraud!

SPJ Airplay was a failure, and SPJ later awarded Kotaku for their journalism!

SPJ Airplay 2 was a scam and never even happened!

Intel gave 300 million dollars to Sarkeesian!

You should have boycotted game developers!

Niche Gamer is unethical just like Kotaku!

Zoe Quinn and the others even got to stand in front of the United Nations because of #GG!

#GamerGate worships Milo Yiannoupolis, a degenerate homosexual!

#GamerGate is too open and inclusive, they've been co-opted!

#GamerGate should have [made the fight political] / [let Holla Forums run the show] from the start!

Deepfreeze is a blacklist, that's hypocracy!

We should make a blacklist of game developers who cater to SJWs!

InternetAristocrat was right about #GG's failures, and Ethics cucks ran him off!

Operation: Torrential Downpour was a boycott, and it failed. Destroying Allison Rapp, a Nintendo employee, for her past political views was more important!

@Mombot on Twitter is actually a middle aged American man, not a Japanese woman, and is against #GG!

The "Holla Forums clique" are running #GG from behind the scenes. #GG's downfall was all a power grab!

Holla Forums is compromised and Jim, the admin, is corrupt. Anyone who doesn't flee Holla Forums is a cuck!

Anything else missing? Trying to keep it to the concrete stuff.

You're a faggot

Why are you yelling?

They made that star wars game have low sales

That's already covered by line 5.

thanks mang, needed to upgrade my representations of human despair

The DNC probably killed one of their own staffers for this leak, of course they wouldn't take it lying down.

It's like Holla Forums wrote it.

I hope Feig continues to double down, because even after that walkback aka told to take a bite out of his own shit sandwich aka damage control, the motherfucker still can't stop his spaghetti spillage. See: that Clinton endorsement nuGB tweet that sony later deleted, and claimed it was all misinterpretation. And Feig just doubles down on it. Feig will not show up to a convention, but if he ever does I wonder if Feig would dig up the corpse of Harold Ramis to do a re-enactment of the nuGB big dance number. Because that's the only other way I can think of for Feig to top himself at this point.

I'd go as far as saying a gigantic disconnect between many in the media in general and the audience. MSM has become the Ministry of Truth or advertorials, and if any media people ever truly ask why the level of public trust in the press as an institution is low, all they need is to look in the mirror.

Tameem & Feig, that needs to be a movie and vidya studio \ collabo project pronto.

Isn't that supposed to be the meme theme of Vietnam?

Honestly, I can't even listen to that song anymore because I see it used so often in movies.

Maybe they're related to Steely Dan. :^)

Exercise is hard on the first day. All other days are damned cakewalks.

Get exercising and don't be a fat shit. At the very least you'll have a nice bod and tons of energy to do lotsa shit with only 6 hours of sleep.

also it makes your dick look way bigger both covered and uncovered because of the bulge in your pants being more pronounced because of a flat stomach and well toned legs

It only takes two weeks of three exercise days per and you'll go down a few clothing sizes. Two weeks more and your stamina's twice as big.

more weeks after that and you become strong as shit.

Satan is confirmed /fit/izen.

I saw the movie with family the other day. I find it funny SJWs are shaming it since it seemed to be trying too hard to appeal to black people.

If he was a /fit/izen he would have said something about getting extra protein from sucking dick

If I may ask, what is the point of collecting these talking points? Just to identify revoltards, like that list of shill types back in the day?

They're not all completely off the mark, honestly

If ecuador cant protect him, white folk then jews will all be extinct. And black folk, enjoy real slavery and becoming troglodytes again. And no, this process is being accelerated, expect them to violate the geneva convention and make a disease to kill fast, since slow compromises them.

Only part I cant say shill, but is a slide since it does not suggest a tactic, but simply pointing at the obvious.

Well he's almost always portrayed as a buff guy.

The final cut was made by a company that does movie trailers. The RLM video guessed that might have been the reason for all the pop music with obvious music choices.

archive.is/Bdj4M

But their brand is already shit.

Hell BvS was a complete disaster from a character introduction standpoint, it would have made more sense to have Man of Steel, a Batman movie with Ben Affleck, the Wonder Woman movie and THEN you have BvS instead they went about it all wrong, it doesn't help that BvS feels like they wanted to make 2 separate movies and just mashed them together.

Marvel has generally done a good job of building a universe whereas DC has completely failed at that, there's also the fact that most DC movies are simply to damn dark, they go for these weird filters and nobody cracks a smile anywhere.

We're watching movies about superheroes for god sakes, it doesn't need to be treated like a fucking funeral.

The most amazing DC fuck up has to be their animated universe though, they had some great shit going and then fucked it all up with flashpoint.

Oh before I forget, Wonder Woman is barely in BvS yet she's front and center on the cover for the blu-ray, that's just blatant pandering.

You know Revolt is probably in the death throws, why are you even bothering, and especially when one of them is about yourself? Also some of these are really dumb. I'm pretty sure everyone on Holla Forums hates reddit.

Isn't it more of an issue that the entire movie is deceiving to have such an important character have no screentime despite being marketed for the fucking movie?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists

Always gets a kek out of me.

Hear, hear!

I found you, faker!

Debate me!

Where are all these namefags coming from?

acids tism

user is a 『Woman』? You are speaking 『Lies』. Only Gross, Sexist MRAs use the 『8th Channel』.

What?

That's what happens when people waste posts talking about namefags and other nobodies

They come here

How about this?

GamerGate at this point is nothing but a shitposting general that never does anything productive.

But it's our my shitposting general.

How far gone is gaijinhunter? He lives in Japan and even started a family there for fuck sake.

I'm so bitter that I learned about charging the shield and Super Amped Elemental Discharge after he considered what happened to TMS not a big deal just because the creator gave permission.

twitter.com/larryelder/status/762879646694187008

Off topic but I've never seen a black man call for another black man to be sent to africa.

Why do they keep saying this? I've seen very few actual gamers claim this.

Most either don't give a shit if games are art or not, or don't want them to be art precisely because of how shit the art world is.

he is a mega 8-4 cock sucker and buys into all the SJW garbage spewed
defends censorship and meme localization of Fire emblem and xenoblade
he dislikes female monster hunter armor because it shows too much skin yet plays a female himself
he also has never beat a Rajang without a group

he is monster hunter vaati who threw icemannoob under the bus as soon as he got popular and forced them to remove his videos from their channel

HEY! I use that my preferred profile icon!

Is he admitting politics is made up bullshit?

but Trevor noha is from south africa

That's like saying that water and oil, being both liquids are both can be consumed on the daily basis. Fuck these people.

From what I've seen, the only people who really want games to be pretentious art are people who are ashamed of being associated with video games and video game culture.

I really, really like this image.

Do most people realize that most people who play vydia don't care?

Do they truly believe that most people play games for the express purpose of having an agenda shoved down their throat?

so do I

Exactly.

The instance I hear shit about the "artistic potential of games" I immediately become hostile and will very likely call someone pretentious.

I never beat him on my own in or G
What? What happened to icemannoob

*in G

I dunno
like before Gajinhunter was popular or even speaking in videos iceman asked him if he wanted to let iceman upload his tutorials for 3U or maybe it was 4U to his youtube channel because he was more popular
so once Faggothunter got popular and basically turned fully into vaati of monster hunter he started crap with iceman and made him take down the vidoes

That's fucking horrible.

How can I selectively forget those moves so I can learn them on my own with as much as I spam AED just for fun?

What about omegaevolution? He played more "Japanese themed" Japanese games long before it was cool.

I'd like to believe he just keeps clear of all this. I've enjoyed his videos for almost years now.

It's like they're trying to apply the concept of gentrification (hipsterfication?) to video games.

I first watched his videos back when I was curious about Dawn of the New World.

Well noticed, but you're not the first one to notice it. Hipsters are essentially rich kids who gentrify culture instead of getting their personality disorders treated.

Seems like the latest leaks made our feminist and SJW friends cower to their bunkers and lost their balls, oh wait… They don't have any to begin with. My bad!

You made me think Mombot released more logs. I checked her timeline and I see antis using the term "tankie" and it seems wholly different from what I know of it, and related to some site. Anyone knows more about this?

Alright, here we go.

Tell me if I missed anything or fucked anything up in the rebuttals. I think I hit all the major points but my memory isn't perfect.

I can't believe how bootyblasted they get every time someone confirms that they're just one big circlejerk.

Would it be a good idea for me to share this on Google+?

Lets get some more eyeballs on it first. I already caught two typos I just fixed. Once its ready, then sure.

What were the specific complaints about the sex scene in The Killing Joke? If they were mostly going about how tasteless and tone deaf it was, they're correct. The entire first half hour could be cut and the movie would not suffer one bit.

If you want to add to the rapp part: "and was relived of her position due to violating he employment contract, not due to gg." or something along these lines if you wish.

Not to insult your hard work, but isn't it a little too big? Why not a square?

I'unno. It just seemed natural to do it in a column format. I've seen several infographs in a similar vein and was taking from that.

I like this though.

Not GG, but I thought you might like to know Black Science Man went full fedora.

facebook.com/notes/neil-degrasse-tyson/reflections-on-rationalia/10154399608556613/

I like this. This will be entertaining.

Point 7 is mis-labeled as 6, and "Unlikely" is mis-spelled in the same point.
Otherwise, looks good.

Glad I could help

Thanks!

Alright, I think this is the final version. Spread this shit if you please. I'm going to take a break and get some sleep in a bit.

Just waiting for retarded PC clickbait outlets to shit all over this.

I still think it's too long for most normalfags to read.

Doesn't he say they already did that near the very beginning? He even had a list.

I still don't understand why people shit on Milo. He's done nothing but good for us.

Only thing that makes me go "nope" aside from mac computers being used
Taylor Milsal, Marketing Executive
Less the name and more marketing aka coolhunter, is not really a rational being.

Sounds like every other utopia.

your wifu a shit

Two reasons. Retards drinking altright koolaid who can't get over MUH FAGGOT. And some people on KiA, who don't like his abrasive style because it upsets their normalfag feelings.

Both cases are shortsighted. They see something Milo does or says that they don't like, and their brain goes into "What have you done for me lately" mode. They miss the big picture and open their mouths.

I'm gonna be honest. In my darkest moments, I dream of starting a Devdex cataloguing all the bullshit devs and publishers do. Not just scams and shit, but also their general imbecility. Basically, deserved defamation.

I miss the faggot now that he's gone from twitter.

That's what Holla Forums is. An elephant that never forget how shity companies like EA, Ubisoft, Gearbox, Bethesda and NISA can be.
Just start a thread on how shity x company is and word of mouth will take hold. Like how EA got was company of the year twice in a row.

they shit on him because they cant suck his dick

Pretty much this
Give Holla Forums a thing, and somebody will find a reason to hate it.
Occasionally it's even a good reason.

Me too. I really hope his gambit with the EU authorities pays off and he gets his account back.

I guess you're right, it would be like writing down part of Holla Forums's collective "wisdom". But frankly, vidya at large could use a whole damn lot of it.

But the Holla Forums cabal tho.

that's an odd way to word it.

there are cliques with those twitter DM groups, you have discord, you have slack,etc just because they have people from these threads in them doesn't mean it's not cliquish.

also mombot is undoubtedly not a japanese woman.

you have serious autism acid.

Well it does kind of exist. val and some of the other posters in this thread are in them.

who comes running to the thread faster to shill
Digra or revoltfags?

I told you, bro. Holla Forumsfags took over this Holla Forums thread. The cabal has their fingers in a lot of Holla Forums pies.

well yeah.

also calling anyone not from your circlejerk digra/revolt/shill etc is pure cancer.

and I am from the private circlejerks, I'm just posting user so you can't tell who I am

the people circlejerking about this thread in private I don't really rate as true Holla Forums anons.

but maybe I hold a too idealized version of anonymous image boards.

Well it happen to eventually

twitter.com/selinarobinson/status/762493839701446656

SJW triggered by women in bikinis in beach volleyball.

GOOKANON

YOU HAVE A LITTLE WILLY

I thought you were just asking that stuff as a joke. Revolt is dead and spreading something like this seems counterproductive, it just perpetuates drama and rumors that almost everyone outside this thread has forgotten about or never heard of.

This list is complete bullshit. Brandon Boyer quit the IGF because he has cancer, they weren't affected by DN because they are not media and don't have advertisers. Jenn Frank "quit due to harassment" for like a week and then continued, not due to anyone DNing the Guardian or any of the other places she freelanced for. Jonathan Holmes never fucking left and still works for Destructoid, I don't know where you got that from. Cara Ellison took a break, I don't think the places she wrote for were even significant DN targets. I think the only person at that list whose career path was shaped by DN is Leigh Alexander.

This is an example of why spreading old shill drama is a bad idea. Firstly it tells anyone malicious reading "X has dox available, look it up". Furthermore normal people don't understand the concept of shills and trolls, not really. What this says to them is "GG doxes and harasses people". For an infographic that justifiably mentions the value of PR you don't seem to have considered that inside-baseball drama/shill shit isn't well-suited to infographics or being "spread" to people who don't understand the backstory.

Once again, "you can find dox on "Lo-ping" is not a good thing to advertise. Months back someone on ghazi linked an archive of a /baph/ thread with dox on one of the pandas. I messaged the Reddit admins, they suspended the user within a couple hours, but I didn't publicize it because I didn't have permission from him and I don't think most people outside of this thread know about it.

No, not also. It's just not true. The 300 million went to normal "diversity" programs or whatever, they just used Femfreq's logo in a slide with logos. We don't know what they paid them and it could easily be 0.

I don't think you'd want a normalfag to read it.

You cant be racist towards white people.
Check your privileges.

I feel like at this point GG's purpose is more of a volunteer watchdog group.

For her

Please help me satan, how do i gain weight with exercises?

wut

I just wanted a reason to use this image

5x5 nigga

Enlighten me for i am stupid.

my microcock is so small that need astronomical telescope to see it's there, according to megalians

google.com/search?q=5x5

I-I'm not a faggot ;_;
I'm just a worthless NEET attention whore

mombot told me to say if I see you in the thread you you to dm her on twitter its about some korean gook shit and eating dogs

I want to eat mombots pussy and fuck her doggystyle on her door step just like in my japanese porn.

dont do that

We could also have a mother/sun bath together and wash each others back in a hot spring under the majestic Fuji mountain.

no

are you feminine teenager trap fuckboy user?

ok

Holla Forums never disapoint me

We could go to Osaka to met her family to see whether or not they will accept a gaijin as their son in law and have bareback sex on the front lawn in the middle of the night when everyone is fast asleep.

Fuck that. user's just a shallow faggot who wants to fuck.

You guys know she reads these threads and even sometimes posts, right ?
Maybe she likes it

I wish

Thats okay, i have heard that European mixed japs are on high price there compared to something like half nigger devil spawn, so i am sure that her parents and family would approve of me shooting my pure breed European seed inside her uterus.

A good few of those are correct, the fact you think they are all shill sayings is worrying.

She's married with children, user. And seeing how funny and clever she is, probably happily married.

plz restrain your autism, user
and plz writte some more

A happily married Japanese woman? Every thing porn has taught me was wrong.
I'm surprised I don't have more milf porn crops

Let's hope Mombot doesn't decide to tune into to this thread

Go away EU dick sucking frog, real men are itt now and they know how to swoon married women with their charisma and presence alone.

Should I message her?

I'll just send her the archive once the bread is stale.

What does video games being art even mean? It feel like such a pointless concept at this point.

If something has qualities then it should be praised for those qualities. Saying that it's "art" or has "artistic merit" feels fucking meaningless because it can mean fucking anything.

And that's mostly because art can be fucking anything these days. This bunch of rocks is art. This toilet is art. This empty canvas is art.

The "video games are art" discussion only matters to pretentious shits who think "art" hasn't lost all meaning.

nice opinion piece you fucking sjw

Video games are art, but the "problem" are the people trying to equate video game "art" to something like a painting or a ceramic vase.
One is an active "art form" that requires someones input and physical investment while the other can be simply viewed and appreciated from a distance, two different approaches that cannot be viewed and judged the same way.
The fact that video games incorporate manipulating dudes on screen with moving colors, phisics engines and shit already makes gaming an "art form", but once again, its not "their" art form and the fact that it does not conform to their art views, due to the nature of the medium, forces them to post stupid shit and demand that video games become something that they cannot by the nature of their design alone, hence "art "games"" like gone homo or sunset, the reason why these "games" fail isn't just teenage lesbian girls and shit, but the fact that they aren't video games in their true form, an interactive thing with a set of rules, but video games made by people injecting the original art view into it, which leads to lack of any gameplay mechanics other than walking.

Exactly. These people's two main issues is that :
- they are incapable of analyzing games without other media's lenses. They think they work just like film or just like literature, without in the slightest grasping that each artform has different tools and mechanics to tell a story, or, even simpler, to produce an emotion (which is the core of all art);
- they are uncultured bastards whose entire knowledge of art is whatever blockbuster they've been told about on TV, whatever shitty pop song on the radio, and maybe Harry Potter and probably Twilight. That is it. This is ALL they know about culture. They are incapable of grasping the variety, creativity, offensiveness, harshness, history of art, and thus consider that, since all arts are such basic, simple, inoffensive ways to tell a story, that's how games should be too if it wants to be art, right ?!

It still feels completely meaningless to me.

If a game is good because of it's art style and story, then it's good because of that. Being "artistic" doesn't mean it's good, it usually just another way of saying it's different and pretentious. Maybe it's just me, but something being called "art" gives it absolutely no additional value whatsoever.

I was talking more about the technical aspect rather than emotional as too why that entire thing is stupid and meaningless, but i guess those work too.

"Art" means something different whenever someone uses that word. The whole discussion is fucking pointless.

There's art in general, which has been made subjective as fuck, but I still believe there is high art. High art necessitates skill. It is a craft, like it was in the Renaissance. At least that's my take on it.

Goodnight GamerGAys

I think you've been in too much contact with pretentious hipsters user. Yes, some people think the mere fact of something being "artistic" means it's obviously good; by that they imply they did something amazing and dipdipUUUU
Thing is, a children's drawing is artistic too. A student in sculpting doing his first attempt with clay is doing art. A grandma knitting some cute little kitty shit is doing art.
Hell, pop singers whose song is literally nothing but "ass ass ass ass ass" for three minutes is art.

The point is that THEY are twisting the meaning of art to make themselves look more important. They think that merely saying their art mentions "important" matters means it's good. I can write something about slavery being awful and how it hurts humanity, if my novel is flled with spelling and syntax mistakes, the characters are empty husks of selfish stupidity, and the entire thing is unoriginal as shit, it'll be garbage (and the opposite is true, I can't count the amount of porn comics that included a little girl shitting out a giraffe plushie that turned out to be touching stories of love and self-affection).

Art is nothing more than the creation of an emotion. There was nothing there, and now I feel there is.
That's all.

Every time.

Stop with this faggotry now.

You leave not even giving the source of this. You are worse than hitler.

So he's not that bad and has done nothing wrong?

exhentai.org/g/961479/53e49841ff/

I can't get the login screen to show up.
I'm using waterfox and it fucked itself after the latest update, if it helps.

Seem Ralph Shill upset at my posts cause we are working with 4chan on the Nintendo takedown.

I've had enough of this fucking panda crying all the time.

All that free porn the rest of man will never know and he's gonna be a little bitch about it for whatever insignificant angst.

STOP CRYING PANDA

delete the 'yay' cookie manually and reload

Ben Carson is such a polite, humble man. He just doesn't have the attitude of a leader even if he isn't a cuck.

No idea how doing this even works on mobile.

Besides, Tsumino gets the job done. I appreciate all the hard work Pururin lovers devoted to making it.

fuck off fucking sjw containment bread.

what?

he is claiming the post but actually i made the post.

Still fucked.
Funny how Rikaisama stopped working as well.

Meh, it will probably unfuck itself in the future by cybermagic.

How do we keep GG's nose clean of the rest of Holla Forums gunning for Nintendon't?

stop worrying about PR to start with, faggot.

yeah, don't sully your squeaky clean image goobers

Are you the Nintendo fanboy that shows up anytime we criticise Nintendo.

twitter.com/BadGameReviews

This account is shitting his pants in anger at me

Keep going

Why are you billying?

I didnt even start it
I just pointed out the no man sky review was good

Tripfag just can't resist making everything about HIM.

Oh, and the BIG HAPPENING Acidman has been hinting for GG's two year anniversary?

This was it. An inforgraphic talking about GG ecelebs, and why GGHQ's fall was a "natural decline", and not because of his purge and banning posts for "insufficient quality".

he is three letter clown company
he has huge files
anons going to jail
happuning soon

damn, that sounds so 2015 now

can't you just stay on twitter seriously
at least post cute girls or some shit

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

EU sucks, derail on it.

But hey, it was amusing in a sad kind if way to have our own version of Leigh Alexander.

AcidMan: "Channers are dead. Channers don't have to be our audience. We are banning all "chan culture" from MY board. Post Quality standards is LIVE. No moreshitposting. No more talk about SJWs. I AM GAMERGATE. If you don't like it, kindly FUCK OFF."

… and everyone did.

Sauce on second pic?

I'm an idiot, pls no bully.

I warned them mom

How do you do my rice eating, yellow skinned friend?

dangan ronpa is shit

acid its time to stop posting. revolt is dead. only you are keeping it alive.

I agree.

your taste is shit

why?

I see that nothing has changed whilst I was away.

wew get a load of this shill

God forbid people want to just stop dragging up irrelevant bullshit and, you know, face forward and do something about the present.
Who the fuck gives a shit about /gghq/ being dead? Who the fuck cares what these niggers think about why it died. Petty discussions that revolve around bullshit leads nowhere.
Who the fuck cares about burnouts and shills? Are their opinions so highly regarded that you can't just filter and ignore them? That you have to drag out their talking points long after they've stopped using them because, hint, geegeerevolt is also fucking dead and nobody listens to burnouts on twitter either.

God forbid someone wants to focus on some real fucking issues instead of board drama.
God forbid someone gets sick and tired of beating a dead horse and wants to go after some live game for once.

My aren't we a passive-aggressive faggot today.

HONEYPOT, BETTER SQUEEZE DEM CHEEKS, KEVIN

1 kind of disagree with.
Yes, we should focus on vidya. But any anti-SJW stuff helps us. GamerGate became so big, SJW will now always try to ruin gaming, to prove "no one opposes SJW". With Metal music and even BDSM, they told them to fuck off so quickly and efficiently, it didn't make headlines.
GG is in the spotlight, and we need to drag SJWness down. Save gaming and the western world (order variable).
Focus on vidya- but allow anti-SJW stuff.
Maybe just add a sentance to the end explaining individuals can do other activism/info spreading outside of GG? (You can do GG and Academia reform. GG and Anti-Hillary. GG and anti-TPP, etc)

2. Remind people that PR should extend to not being an asshole, and not lying. Never self censor, never tone down how bad something is. Add a sentence to explain "Be honest, and appeal to people."

5. Drop mentioning your own name in the reply. What that board does is more important than who made it. Don't want to be accused of leaderfagging.

On 9, 10, and 24 emphasize not to make that person a leader.

On 14, emphasize individuals can still choose what to buy and what to recommend/discourage. But don't drag GG into every purchasing decision and shout it from the roof tops.

17: Maybe explain how Milo gets the right on GG's side? And again, emphasise not to leader fag and how his antiSJW stuff is a part of GG that can aid- but not the focus.

Other than that, pretty good.
Readability is a pain. You could make the text smaller so you have to scroll less.

Keep the eye of the tiger- focus!
CON member harasses women:
>>>/gamergatehq/326318

OP: Paperfire, anti-DiGRA ops (analyzing their work)
>>>/gamergatehq/326297

OP: Korean BBQ (redpill west on S.Korean SJW terrorists)
>>>/gamergatehq/326174

techraptor.net/content/black-desert-online-devs-censoring-people-reddit

Got a techraptor tweet & censored gaming tweet?

They never learn, do they?

Is TGN on youtube safe?

youtube.com/user/TGN

SJW or no?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
called this months ago, glad I stopped playing that shitfest game. I knew they were gonna let people sell stuff on the auction house,

Shut up we're talking about acid man now that he's gone.

Back on topic, how would dominating Acid in bed even work? isn't he super tall?

Gonna add on that they originally said that they wouldn't put in cash shop items that you could sell on the auction house because it's p2w. Seems like when the shekels stopped rolling in they changed their minds and now selling cash shop items for in game gold is no longer p2w.

I couldn't find either

twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/762725210235736064

This is the first time in a long time it's even been mentioned. It's just because acidman decided to make an infographic about ggrevolt despite the fact they've been dead for months and don't even shit up this thread anymore, thus momentarily reviving them.

Polygon really like Rami Ismail - to the point of now plainly putting his blog posts on their site.

archive.is/BuwgB

So Cole Lamberson decides he want's attention like the eceleb he is and revives dead drama to shit up the only semi active gg foothold left on 8ch.

Holla Forums dislikes us, looking at the Nintendo stickey Holla Forums dislikes us, why is Cole restarting drama for his ego.

Well-connected dev with SJW leanings gets published on Polygon. In other news, water is wet.

To be fair, after skimming the article, it's less shit than a lot of articles from such "guests". That's not really a high bar, though.

You're right, Stephen, it's all their fault!

archive.is/nN5ZR#selection-1279.0-1285.64

Are we still digging shit on digra? Because with this shilling it sure as shit feels like it

Suck it Kotaku

Someone inform me on why acidman stopped using his secure trip.

When did this account become such an asshurt censorship supporter.
twitter.com/BadGameReviews/status/762990807611736064?lang=encalized

kill yourselves

Herro

The one issue I have is that I don't know how to reach people who don't know about these sorts of things yet would still care.

Desperate.

All that's left is for Rami to be credited for writing a Polygon piece, then for that piece to be re-credited as "Polygon Staff".

Hopefully he'll get the connection between his shitty behavior and developers distancing themselves from him, however unlikely it is.

Someone found Nintendo's Fax address. (Japan still uses fax).

But they're getting the black fax treatment for AMR2, so I imagine that'll change soon.

With Torrential Downpour and now this, how soon until Nintendo Japan by the "SJW are your friends" Kool-aid?

Was this WompWobble or another one?

IIRC WW was run by people who worked at a data center and got hit so hard they were told from upstairs to shut it down. Don't know if that's true or not. Looking it up again, it was run by TerrorTacos and Baconfromhell.

We've solidly proven that it was the SJWs all along. We traced them to a specific branch of Marxism, the "Critical Pedagogy" of Paolo Freire. We have also identified multiple thinktanks and academic institutions that are involved. We found SJW propaganda at the Jewish groups ADL, CST, and JCPA. We found relationships to the Saudis and even loose connections to Al Qaeda through SAAR and Ithmaar. Much of it does go through George Soros. We should not discourage further investigation along these lines by ridiculing them as conspiracy theories. However, the revoltards will claim that all thinktanks, academia, Jews etc are at fault and will try to push people out for refusing to blame all Jews.

Well, it might have worked. Did we get any aggros to publicly support pedophilia?

Also, instead of only listing the slogans (which risks reinforcing them) I recommend mixing them into the Gentleman's Guide to Forum Spies and using them as examples.

YES! What they said >>10326228

Objectively the best font.

Shut the fuck up shills

This

fuck you acid for letting them get this much free rent in your head

Jesus, that game looks worse than I thought. I knew nothing about it, but if they unironically used comic sans for this, it was doomed from the start.

Goodnight

You belong in a gas chamber, furfag.

Goodnight Marche, have a nice sleep

Dunno.

I think it would be a better opportunity to contact outlets about the shitty papers to put the spotlight on DiGRA.

That and try to find more shitty papers from DiGRA

Offtopic, but how are those things ever fucking real I swear to god

I know very little about NMS other than they're being pretentious. Who is this guy? Project lead? PR guy?

He's pretty much the guy who made the game.

I usually don't have a problem with you Acid Man, but trying to revive revolt just because you want attention or want to correct the narrative over /gghq/'s eventual failure is pretty cringey. Let it go for Christ's sake. Maybe you should add this to your graphic though:

24. Was Acid Man Stupid Enough to Think He Could Make a Sticky about Reporting People to the FBI on an Holla Forums Board and His Userbase Wouldn't Disappear?

Yup

25. Even if Acid Man Was Justified in Contacting the Feds, Could He Have Controlled His Autism and Not Made a Sticky About Reporting Such People Before It Turned into Nothing as Is Usually the Case with These Things?

Yes.

I found there huge overreaction at what could be a troll job fucking hilarious.
For guys who preach "don't take stuff so seriously guys" there epic site wide and offsite meltdown was a sight i will never see again nor will i forget

The fact that they are still throwing a fucking tantrum is the beautiful part

Why does revolt keep fucking crying about GG and Acid that hard ? It's been long enough for them to get over it, I swear.

Because they left for greener pastures and found out that their new paradise was storing their IPs so they came crawling back a week or two back and started shilling again like nothing happened

I don't know if Acid really is gonna make a thing or if he just knew the revolt tards would come out of the woodworks at the mere mention of them.

Either way its hilarious.

It was funny, I admit, but GamerGate is bigger than meta faggotry. As soon as I saw that thread, I knew gghq was done. The only way the board would survive after something like that was if Acid Man gave board ownership to someone else, and that didn't occur. The problem is he made his fight with some goons the center piece of the fucking forum. He succumbed to namefag disease I guess.

Honestly, it seems to be a bit of both, though parts of his graphic could be retooled for general shill points and decent counters to them.

looks like I missed one

Yea like Niko or maybe Blade right?

Its cute how you dumb fucks think that GGHQ would have become some bastion of amazing shit if only that evil Acid man had been removed.

there we go, all fixed. now I can enjoy my gamergay threads in peace.

offtopic, but can somebody explain to me why we allow the continued existence of namefags, tripfags, avatarfags, and attention whores in general?

Filtered.

They didn't, they're dead and haven't shit up the thread for months. They're in this thread because of a whole infographic feeding/provoking them.

Seems Anno is copying his Evangelion Sachiel fight.

Stip defending acid cus hes just as responsible metafagging killing his board

Who the fuck is Tom Spiggle and should I be worried if I'm added to twitter.com/tspiggle/lists/sexual-harassment/members?

This is what I dug up on him after ten seconds of digging.
archive.is/ubq4s

good question

I liked gghq. I used it up to the traffic got so low I was forced to move here. I had no problem with gghq's moderation. I had a problem that he killed the board over his beef with revolt and triangle fags, etc. He made it about himself at some point. The smart thing would be to have someone else run a board, you mean there's none of you faggots who are trust worthy enough to be a BO other than Acid Man? He tried to prove a point by not stepping down and letting them win, but the board stagnated into nothing. GG isn't about individual namefags.

see, this kind of shit is why I stopped wasting my time here.

one that nobody wants to answer, apparently.

I ain't defending anyone, I'm laughing at you clowns for still being butthurt about him.

Nice revisionism, the aGGros would be proud.

So meta talk to 600 yes
Lets get it out of the system till next thread

I'm not revolt dipshit

I think acid & revolt are a symbiotic relationship of cancer you can fuck off with false equivalencies now

Where'd you get that image?

You could try killing yourself, revoltard

Nice circle jerk tunnel vision group think you got going on there. Nothing I said is a revision of what happened. In fact, I liked gghq because it cut down on the stupid shit that was there before, like "how can we solve the tranny problem?" If these faggots didn't get inside Acid's head to the point of making him stupid, he wouldn't have posted that cringe up higher in the thread.

In non meta news, here's another SJW triggered by beach volleyball.

twitter.com/AlyssaEinDC/status/763073643366719488

Not the person tweeting but in the article itself.

I'm trying to say I'm shocked but I can't be, people who know nothing about sports trying to dictate what people should wear and why, and of course praising the ones dressed from head to toe in fucking hijabs because RELIGION OF PEACE.

If HQ is dead then why are you still shitting on acid after all this time? And why come specifically to these threads to do it almost like a derail attempt? Fuck off

My rare vivian folder

this

It's pretty obvious neither of you belong here.

Every. Single. Time.

Thats a sign he is a shitty lawyer. I would not worry about his list, but if you want to make him squirm, ask him why he has a list in which he breaks the law and defames people? Does he want to lose his bar liscence that badly?

They tried posting Nacht's meltdown tweetlonger on plebbit the thread got nuked instantly
They then whined about censorship and called them sjw lites again.

Nobody belongs here. GamerGate is dead. And yet, here we all are.

who

Well, I just caught up on the threads

The people that made Acid, revolt, twitter, and all of the egotistical nobodies the subject of this thread and the last are mostly to blame. Every time you talk about them extensively, they show up, because they lurk here more often than you think, especially since Revolt got fucked by IRCfags

Then I saw Acid made that giant list of autism arguments and wanted it spread right when everyone involved in the GQ-Revolt symbiosis finally fucked off. Not very good timing. It's just asking to kick up more shit.

Honestly, I'd rather people just not post anything at all if they're going to talk about revolt and attention whores for what would equate to a whole thread

is this supposed to be ironically funny? Is he just being an asshole?

mobile.twitter.com/gen_rai/status/763078013005234176
Indeed.

point

Do you think the same about the 99 percent of GG presence that left Holla Forums too? Do I not belong here because I want more than cyclical shit posting where people have to watch over this thread like all day just to learn about happenings?

Rea user has apoint stop engaging the acid knights & revolt metafags

we made it boys, sockpuppets at the international

ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO HOW TO TALK TO NEUTRALS REGARDING , ESPECIALLY CON?
I hate to bring attention to myself, but here goes.
I reached out to a stranger regarding CON's shady past in this tweet: twitter.com/Noahs_Arkanoid/status/763065418185515008
However, said stranger has neither responded nor made any more public tweets about CON. Does anyone here have any suggestions as to how to reach neutrals?

You talk like a goon.

MAKE A FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO.
DO YOU WANT TO REACH NORMALFAGS? MAKE A SHORT, 5 MINUTES VIDEO AND SPREAD IT.

You're a fucking retard.

Netscape already did so. Dare I make a second one or should I just write up a summary?

This
All the arguments Acid made in his pic and much better were made against the major points when those discussions were at their highest. There's no point making a big deal over it again

That's probably because he is, user.

As usual, quick infographs or easy to digest vids are the best way to ensure people hear about something. Hopefully a youtube eceleb mentions it somehow.

Do another one, with a narrator that doesn't sound like a faggot please.

twitter.com/i/moments/763058464633610240

merely coincidence

twitter.com/SteveLemongello/status/763013865898647554

Yea he just showed up early and got VIP seating.

I swear to fuck, with this shit and the Iran Ransom deal, if somehow Hillary stills win it will be the most blatant stolen election history.

Mmn, we kner this a while back, the shithead is a democrat afterall.

Hopefully a civil war if it happens.

Nice circle jerk you got going here.

twitter.com/i/moments/762990246204174336

Oh hey, he did. Welp.

Was it mark, or could it have been a board volunteer?

board volunteers cant make those kinds of changes

I'm not even surprised at this point.

If you have the charisma, make jewtube videos with archive links.

Fucking Finally.

God please let this be true. No more of the shitskin who creeps over femanons would be great.

Did not know, thats why I was asking.

Well, as far as I can tell, it is true indeed

rea

Inb4 Val adds a signature

______
French Faggot

Kind of offtopic, but it looks like more people are salty over the devs of valhalla and Katawa Shoujo being SJWs.

To clarify, I mean that many people are still in denial.

Explain.

aaaand you're banned from /gamergatehq/. Why? Because SHILL! SHILL DETECTED!!! SJW/REVOLT CONFIRMED!!! BYE BYE SHILL! THE PURGE IS WORKING!

archive.is/Wv5xV

Hey guys I'm back!

Link

I couldn't tell because I always have Anonymous in the namefield.

holy shit

GILDA CONFIRMED AS BEST TAN

This is why no-one likes you.

Time to pick your flag Val so you can flagfag and get the attention you crave.

if only that evil Acid man had been removed.

The way Kotakuinaction thrived when it's previous Admin TheHat, realizing he was making himself a drama-inciting eceleb attention whore, stepped down and let someone else take over, instantly eliminating all drama and ensuring KiA didn't devolve into internal strife and continued to grow HUGE getting thousands of new traffic every month because a dedicatred GG board is needed?

Can I eat your vagina?

Actually I don't really care all that much, won't really change the place for me, so I don't really see what's the big deal
I don't really know if I should be taking it personally though

Let's not get over ourselves

Here you go. The rest of the writers are also pretty cancerous.

I really hope this is someone shitposting:

And another one

archive.is/xNsO0

Infographs, memes, and

Only thing it fucks over is Holiday user me trying to prove my downloads aren't viruses.
But I'm sure we can do that though pure anonymous communication.

Well that didn't last long

Here ya go. One last trip.

Look the faggot who was infamous for creeping over femanons and scaring them away is criticizing someone for doing the same thing.

Meh, some people dug in that thread and the writers are an assorted bag, many are limp wristed fags, and and a few know not to touch the poop.

He said it was a test, not if there was an opinion to implement it permenantly.

Actually I forgot there's an option for forced user

Dunno, I only had a glance. I do laugh the kenji was made to be a strawman yet somehow the best character written.

Oh btw, I forgot to ask what happened while I was absent and if there's new Gilda art.

Oh you. Silly mark.

Seems like most of Holla Forums to leave and setup a dedicated board.

The Nintendo boycott thread and the forced user thread both had loads of people saying GG is cancer and doesn't belong on Holla Forums and should move to a dedicated board.

Thidran is a huge faggot who lords over 29 people and now they are doxing each other. OH MY!"

when you roll with pigs you get dirty. This goony faggot is getting a taste of his own medicine and after seeing his goon-tier snark pop up here and there for over two years… it's glorious. I also like how a normal person might look at his own behaviour and go, 'wait a second, none of the shit I did is remotely close to harassment this cunt is nuts maybe the rest of these guys aren't being truthful either' but instead he's so much of a dickless faggot who's guzzled the flavor-aid that he is virtue signalling and bending the knee and all but begging to be let back in the club

they've got literal pedophiles in their hallowed ranks but thirsty ass fags like him are being castrated for sending bitches pathetic PMs

Rip John Kelly

twitter.com/i/moments/763082845376147456

This is the most niggerish thing ever

It has been 2 years since Mike Brown last committed a crime. Good on him.

Oh god now niggers are rallying around Luke Cage.

What is happening about Luke Cage?

Sweet Christmas.

lol

Looks like a Luke Cage movie is coming out.

Netflix tv series

twitter.com/hashtag/LukeCage?src=tren

Wasn't it a netflix series?

Well we always knew that show was coming.

Bernie bought a $600k summer home archive.is/mj9Xy

My bad.

Yea but the niggers are acting like black heroes never existed before and the "importance of a bullet proof black man"

What part about this isn't completely right, though?

What's supposed to be funny about this?

Its completely true.

I never got why these SJWs think this si some new big deal or something. Luke Cage has been around for a long time and no one cared. People either liked him enough to buy his related comics or people were not fans. Then you got SJWs come in to only talk about the sole defining trait of characters is apparently skin color and how there were never minority heroes.

And the gaming press acted like no women had ever worked in "video games" before Zoe Quinn, despite many having done so. Retards gonna tard.

Netflix trailers make it seems like he a BLM person taking back the power for the oppressed blacks, the comics where not like that. They make him a BLM character.

I recall a chart fairly early on in GG that was a compilation of females who worked in vidya.

That sounds really fucking retarded.

I hope hes going to redistribute that 600k summer home of wealth

The second one was meant to be this.

He may be a hypocrite but I don't see why it makes him a fraud.

Kek. Yeah right. Between this and his supposive plane have not seen evidenco on the plane, but would not be suprised sanders supporters should be pissed.

Fraud implies he knew that he would get beaten by hillery but requested money regardless (Still a possibility). He was asking for money even after he knew he had been beaten.
He could have given the money to charity if he was true to his ideals.

Would you?

There are very strict rules about what can be done with leftover campaign money, mostly donate it to other political campaigns. If he had taken that money from it, he would be crucified. SuperPACs are immune to these rules so they're ripe for skimming, but Sanders didn't have one.

Nope. The Uncanny Valley is strong in this one.

No. A asustrian, russian or nip girl for me only.

This just show that Legal lolis does exist

Doesn't China have a history of sending underage athletes to the Olympics and claiming they're older for a competitive advantage, though?

"Bernie for Prison" when?

I don't think the accusations were ever proven to be true. Either way couldn't give that much of an edge, USA destroyed them.

What's been going on in this thread while I've been asleep?

Absolutely nothing.

I swear I'm going to destroy Islam if it doesn't reform.

Holy hell this is hilarious

And yet muslims are not a joke despite acting exactly like 1800s christians.

my fucking sides

Always remember: The censors are, with virtually no exception, always the most fucked up people so long as no-ones lookig.

Its a sad day when a British news site have to censor a girl wearing a bikini

I think you're being a few centuries too generous.

Parody account. Their twitter description lists their website as theonion.com.

twitter.com/tansimnews

I'm surprised they didn't die of heat exhaustion playing like that.

They've made this a war against sexuality itself.

And in the end they're going to lose to nature.

If only.

I'm saddened by how many fell for that, thread failed the shill test with it taking this long for someone to call me out on the bullshit.

REMEMBER TRUST BUT VERIFY FAGGOTS

Oh well, it was worth a kek.

Damn cursor randomly jumped to the email field.

Islam triggers me. I dindu nuffin.

Making YT videos seems a bit much. I'll just leave this voice sample with shitty breath control and see what you think.
a.uguu.se/XmyQAGW4GRdT_Somefaggot'sshittynewsreport.ogg
Here's the script:
Random video game news, recorded August 9th, 2016.Mombot's medium post, titled "Crash Override Network and Robert Marmolejo: How an Online Abuse Helpline May Have Enabled Sexual Harassment" (https:[email protected]/* *//crash-override-network-and-robert-marmolejo-how-an-online-abuse-helpline-may-have-enabled-sexual-1436a36c7cc8), shows that Zoe Quinn helped set up conversations between anti-GamerGate figureheads via Skype. Peter Coffin has confirmed the veracity of the logs by stating via Twitter (quote) "[..] I was in the Crash Override skype chat. No, I wasn't the leaker. I have some thoughts as to who that was, but honestly, who cares?" (unquote) (archive.is/fCklv)In other news, Get Me Off the Moon has released a 25 minute documentary on the MegaMan Legends 3 project (youtube.com/watch?v=6lgSrC7EPNY), further showing that Capcom are worse game developers than their fans.That's all that I can think of right now. Autistic Faggot Stranger out.
No way in hell am I making regularly scheduled YT videos. I want to be absolutely sure I'm focusing attention to what I'm pointing out at rather than to myself.

There's some archived in >>>/tophat/5. Here's some extras.

They left out her hands and the edge of her butt. What a half-assed job. They should asked someone to lend a hand.

Good to know. I still wanted to comment on the tweet because I'm too full of myself to let a joke go by.

Offtopic: anyone know how to access this video? youtube.com/watch?v=IxsTjBsbILM

looks like Valkyrie Drive Bhikkuni got hit with Australia's censorship hammer

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/763096616731611136

twitter.com/oprainfall/status/763102868568092672

twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/763118188154327040

Japanese proxy works for me.

That's good effort, gildafag, but normalfags need visual stimulation to care. Unless you're a celeb, no one will simply listen to a voice clip, even an informative or entertaining one.

The pixelated censorship makes it appear more lewd than the uncensored original image though. Like it usually does.

K. But parodying islam censorship in current year, well ya know. The lines between real islam induced censorship and parody is getting way too pixelated.

If this keeps, Australia will be nothing but pirates.

What Japanese proxies would you recommend?

The closest thing to visual stimulation I can think of without dragging attention to myself would be relevant screenshots, i.e. showing Peter Coffin's tweet. Even then, I have no video editing skills beyond cropping segments of videos with Shotcut (embeds related).

*If this keeps up,

You can achieve great things by not sleeping.

Also, it looks like Denton is trying to settle with Hogan. I really hope Hulk keeps going. If he's trying to settle, it means he's running out of tricks

How well do you think an apology would work? Would an apology from Denton even be possible?

I swear my dumb self unspoilered those embeds.

Absolutely not. Don't forget, Nick dindu nuffin and is a paragon of press ethics.

Where did that come from?

…sleep deprivation

Yeah, a bit too late for that, Nicky. Maybe he should have thought about that before stomping and screaming about the verdicts and pushing smear pieces like "HOGAN IS A RACIST WHO IS USING HIS INFLUENCE TO SILENCE US FOR EXPOSING IT" (ignoring the fact that it was an "unknown leak" to some UK tabloid) and "PETER THIEL IS A LITERAL VAMPIRE WHO PREYS ON THE YOUNG AND INNOCENT!"

Is Denton trying to escape the atomic leg drop consequences to his actions using a variation of
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

I pay for a VPN service, so you probably aren't interested in that. Why do you want access to that video so much anyways? Its just some guy doing a slalom course.

twitter.com/mikedogli/status/763026644663537667

It's because of the Ikurrina in the background, and I just want to save the video.

What the fuck is this guy even saying.
Is he trolling?

If someone tells me how to webm a youtube video I'll do that.

Clintonwhatdoesitevenmatter.jpg

The GameInformer journalist who misreported about Nintendo issuing a DMCA against a Metroid fan-remake corrected it when a GG person contacted him

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4wtjuz/ethicsin_gaming_journalism_minor_correction_done/

9xbuddy works fine for me.

Good?

9xbuddy downloads the video for you though, meaning they don't use your location so that wouldn't work.

There's keepvid.com and 9xbuddy.com for downloading YT videos, but I'm not sure if those work based on the user's location, since I couldn't DL the video from NHK's YT channel via those sites.
An app such as addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-video-and-audio-dow/ could work. Then see if you can upload to uguu.se. Thanks in advance.

Good to know that strangers over the internet are doing journalist's jobs, like always.

Why do these things keep happening time and time again

because you're a faggot, that's why

In that case, try Jdownloader. It needs to be installed, so it should use your location or VPN for its pull.

I remember from /hgg/ on half an years ago they recommended Jdownloader 2. Something about ads and security. It's what I've used for years and it's been fine

While I was looking for something that would work I came across this method. Try using this url to watch it. If that doesn't work I'll try Jdownloader 2.
youtube.com/v/IxsTjBsbILM

Good morning, motherfuckers!

Here's hoping I get to see the video in the future.

The people at Zeldawiki.org decided to no longer describe characters genders and replace it with info about their preferred pronouns… for all characters in the wiki.

Zelda's page for example.

The 2013 edition:
archive.is/5lVYI

[current year] edition:
archive.is/arScm

And forum posts arguing over the change:
archive.is/Pw62i
archive.is/8ru2p

This shit is going to give me an aneurysm some day soon.

Wew, just read all the salt in the comments.
Also, bonus tweet from the SS: twitter.com/SecretService?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Looks like the Zeldawiki people are taking notes from Final Fantasy.

VIDEO GAMES

I'm getting really, really tried of people trying to erase gender.

Webm realted.

I hope so.

fugg wrong tab
Bully me

That faggot is so unfunny.

I think he'll turn out like Steve from Stranger Things, where he wasn't really as bad as he seemed and ended up being the hero. Only Steve wasn't a cuck.

Gotta have a real gf to be a cuck.

gotta admit, I'm impressed.

twitter.com/i/moments/763097755468361728

NO IT FUCKING ISN'T

Old news, m8. It's being changed with an administrator account and they ban anyone who changes them back.

I was impressed years ago when I first saw it, and I'm still impressed now.

user, I should be frank with you. And anyone else listening.

It's not that hard to get laid. Really, It isn't. Even Chris Chan can do it. The hard part is lowering your standards to a level that's reasonable. If you're fat and make no effort to better yourself, don't expect to get far with that quirky redhead with freckles you might like. Same goes for women too, fat hamlets always expect hot guys to like them too. It's pathetic if you ask me.

What you need to do is go out and look, don't spend your time playing videogames if your looking for love. Go to bars, concerts, go to yoga classes, whatever. Go on okaycupid or tinder if you feel theres no other way. Bottom line is, you have to be searching.

And if you want your ideal gf, work on yourself, get fit, shave, wear a nice cologne that's not too strong, improve your appearance.

If all else fails, there's always hookers.

I never got why so many people think it's hard to get laid.

Jeffrey Dahmer also shoplifts tvs? Sheeeit, I thought he was a serial killer only, not to mention also died by prison beating.

He did nothing wrong.

The implicattion of blm is it implies other lives aside from black lives do not matter.

Which one the cancer one?

The words one.

The way leftists abuse languages, I agree. No means no unless the wrong person says it then it means yes in leftist eyes.

The second panel isn't saying "Breast Cancer matters", The fourth isn't saying Whale lives matter. BLM implies that anyone outside the group is saying they don't matter. Thats why it's so obnoxious. It's like if you don't donate to breat cancer funds, you're saying Breast cancer doesn't matter, if fundraising for breast cancer acted the way BLM did.

I can't wait for Trump to win. If only to knock some sense into liberals.

what a waste

I think BLM was originally intended to imply Black Lives Matter Too, but they fucked it up and are now advocating a race war.

There should be a sequel to Black Lives Matter titled Black Lives Matter 2.

just finished hyper light drifter, although it's ok I could stop thinking that it had a semi identical soundtrack as fez,.credits roll up and it was the same composer.also Kyle Pulver, indiecade and indiefund were in the thanks section

Black Lives Matter 2: Electric Niggaloo

Black Lives Matter 2: Electric Jigaboo

We knew this man. Some of the devs on it suck sark fick and were most definitly part of the clique.

BLM+

yeah but any COI between them and Pulver?

niggers

I'm not so sure it will. I want to believe Trump winning would actually cause the liberals of America, The Media and the Democratic Party to undergo some introspection as to why that happened and realize that maybe, just maybe, they might have had something to do with it.

But no. That won't happen. It's the children who are wrong.

I would sympathise if it had "too" in the acronym. What a difference a single word can make. **and to point out the more obvious, its mostly men who get put under police brutality and would make for a much worse police brutality statistic, but would be dismissed since "men can't be victims".

Skinner_is_a_moron.gif

No, we did not have evidence of them being related or having cois, just stating that the devs being part of the cancer was obvious when the yelled their love for sark dick.

Well, if nothing else, their anger would be funny.

Anyway, I'm making Gilda black now.

Sorry but that won't happen, shit's rigged.

Also I cannot get Jdownloader2 to work with any of my Japanese proxies.

Not with that attitude.

She's a B-Style idol now.

yeah that bothers me too.
2016 will be the ultimate test that how transparent us election system is

Its been obviously rigged for years, the only thing it will be a test of is whether people that say they're going to do anything will or not when a war criminal that guarantees TPP being passed is elected.

Peter Coffin.

He can go fuck himself now tbh lad

He's gonna die.

If you had to choose between being Jake Rapp and Chris Chan which would you pick?

Jake Rapp. I mean, both aren't exactly ideal lives, but Rapp has more intelligence and less body horror.

Neither, would rather prison.

Jake Rapp. If someone gave me one of those horror-movie vaginas I probably would legitimately kill myself.

Chris has meme magic running through his veins. But Jake has the better life expectancy and could possibly uncuck himself. So Jake I guess

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700 OR ONCE WE REACH PAGE 14

Chris will probably manage through some sheer stupidity somehow making him immune from death.

GAMERGATE IS DEAD !

DEAD !!!

twitter.com/JustJared/status/763172932839276545

TOTALLY TOLERANT AND PEACEFUL RELIGION

The only thing dead here user is me inside

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Passes better than most feminists, shoulders aside.

Also, found this funny

. Trannies

Dude, not cool.

That's kinda offensive.

Not being able to write in arabic on Holla Forums is offensive. Only the tranny part posted. CodeMonkey has made a powerful enemy today.

No, they're not, and they're part of why you can speak freely like a moron instead of being put to death. The blinders these fuckers put on, I swear.

Im shocked people arent bitching about Michael Phelps.

He is a white man after all and white people are the devil.

Do you have the strip where a girl says not to kinkshame, and the guy is relived to finally say he's a virgin?

There was a CNN writer that a bitch piece complaining about him carrying our flag in the opening ceremony instead of letting the female muslim fencer do it. She didn't even make it to the quarterfinals.

They did

Absolut Harambe

I'm betting only 100 people will remember her name by 2020.

Should be in the archives

Kek
straight, goat, harem polygamy and pedophillia.

Son of a bitch I was just joking.

Guy has 20 fucking gold medals for godsakes.

Yea and Shillary was propping her up as well, its disgusting.

Are we sure this isn't just clickbait? I want positive verification.

Erm redpanel's archives.

I really want him to just wear a MAGA hat to the closing ceremony just for maximum asshurt from the media.

:^)

Well she is a full tranny, dismembered vag dick and all.

That would be amazing.

But seriously, a fucking olympic prodigy and some worthless pieces of shit trash talk because he's white, fucking Christ, I'm not even a big olympics guy but that is just beyond disgusting to me.

what?

Now thats a dealbreaker. I can stand preops, but not post ops.

And watch he says "vote hillary" only for the media to start rushing to say shit like "when did we ever say we hated this american hero? Allah- whoops, god bless him."

If he's smart he'll stay out of politics talk.

I'm just waiting for the next severed arm or leg to wash up in the nearest river

Indeed, but I want them to vilify someone beyond redemption, and give them a chance to say something along the lines "I am a muslim/feminist/trans/blm/hillary supporter" and watch the media go "we did not say nuffin and have always loved you and your baby raping ways".

just hit 21 golds

Man, has there ever been an Olympic event more fucked up than this one?

I hope this teaches the Olympic committee a valuable lesson about taking the Olympics to the third world again.

The one with soviets/nazis maybe?

They don't give a shit user, the Olympics committee is one of the most brazenly corrupt things out there.

I'd love to see this to.

That had political tension but no real fuckups like athletes raping people, athletes being robbed, and journalists being shot at..

This is the closest I have found: redpanels.com/32/

If they ever do that, we need it recorded and to blast it every time anyone says the msnbc are honest.

Athletes being robbed by firefighters no less.

Suprised it did not happen in canada first.

yea they stole some laptop and zika protection shirts

Of course, but brazenly corrupt people care more about money than anyone else too. I think, for instance, if some other country fucks up an Olyimpic village that badly again, big name athletes are gonna be pissed. Then sponsors are gonna be pissed.

Remember that year they banned Nike from sponsoring because of sweatshops? Nike ran a bunch of ad campaigns "Remember: it's not winning the silver. It's losing the gold." Nike was back on the advertisers list next Olympics.

Id say that soccer is just as bad, at least the mens soccer.

Thing is, big as it is, The World Cup doesn't need to build nearly as much stuff for it to work and they just put the players up in hotels because there aren't as many athletes to worry about. So it's easier for a poorer country to handle.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/763214519388688384

OFFEND
STANDARDS
OF
MORALITY

Australia cucked again.
Will you fags ever get your shit together?

Not surprised.

What the fuck is wrong with this? The pursuit of sex is one of the primary things that have led to human advancement.

Here it is fellas, the Draconian Code of GenCon.

Fuck i remember this

I remember how Remi talked about how much she hates this. Apparently she likes to act in character when cosplaying so having to tell someone that yes, they can go ahead and take a picture of her just ruins it for her.

Look at the sponsors. Someone missed the memo that their company having "white" in their name is promoting white suppremacy.:^]

But can garuntee double standards for all but white people.

I hate how condescending this shit is.
Like they think everyone's a bunch of fucking mouth-breathers who go to social gatherings to act like complete animals.

PAGE 14, HAVE THE BREAD NOW

The one where mudslimes killed everyone I think.

Yeah that's the one, thanks.

This bread is ruined. Another one please.

Bunch of bitter SJWs who will never get laid are just jealous of video game characters who gamers want to fuck. Doesn't matter what you think of people who want waifus and want to fuck anime and video game characters, the SJWs are jealous of those characters.

washingtonexaminer.com/emails-ice-forced-to-release-5432-jailed-illegals-even-terror-suspects/article/2598914?custom_click=rss

holy fuck

Uh
hey faggot
He's not a niGGer
He's just a dude for the site who popped into KIA. How about you read your own links next time before you post them in your gay hugbox thread :^)

If you actually read you would have found out the Metroid Database guy posted on KIA and then a GG person contacted the journalist.