Based Brain Tumor Man

How does it makes you feel that Drumpf got BTFO by Brain Tumor Man?

No Muslim ban ever confirmed. No Obamacare repeal confirmed. Next will be no border wall confirmed I can just smell it.

How does it make you feel to suck off nigger aids carriers op?

[insert standard b-but muh excuse post here]

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Hi there, imkikefy.

How does it feel for McCain to prolong the cancer of obamacare and disappoint the American people because he wants everyone to suffer through the same cancer he's feeling right now?

Hey white boi,

white wommyn love muh dik

You shitpost to taunt us, but think about it how much of a taunt is it to remind us that that piece of shit McCain has brain cancer?

He brain cancer XD

Why would anybody expect anything out of the GOPe? Are you retarded, user?

Might wanna talk to the supreme court about that one. Also Trump will never run for president!

Wew dumb cuck has brain cancer :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Nice

To be fair, white women love animal dicks

benis xD

Well, if the ballot box does not work we still have the cartridge box.

I really hope John McCancer Brain doesn't die before DOTR. I've reserved a special place for him.

You smell of desperation

Checked for not as much as White men. ;^)

What did you expect from someone who thinks reminding us one of our enemies has brain cancer would upset us?

SOMEONE CALL BOYNEY! HE'S GOT THA CANCA!!!!

It's either kampfy or CommonSpic.

he had to vote against it because we've gained more ground in this year than we have in the last five

McCain had a fucking frontal lobotomy. The only decisions he should be making is the kind of pudding he'll get for dessert.

based

he's going to die

OP can smell it… You sure that isn't your crotch, faggot?

If you're an American, WHY would you want mudslimes? Health INSURANCE and not real healthCARE? Illegals coming over and committing crimes? In what drug induced stupor do you see that as winning something? That's just next level retard. Neck yourself.

Do you really think this low energy shilling is going to get to any of us? Who are you trying to convince here OP? Yourself?

OP is dying to be AIDS'd

saged for /intl shill