Be a fucking retard who must finish every single game I start

God fucking dammit, the cancer was already there on cuckchan for years. Now I wonder if all those delays had to do something with this…

Other urls found in this thread:

katawa-shoujo.com/staff.php
twitter.com/enneuni/status/709388451041378304
twitter.com/AnaMardoll/status/728591694581530625
ask.fm/Surikonnn
twitter.com/TheHivemindstw
twitter.com/deltakurshiva
twitter.com/Fiohnel
twitter.com/MightyKow/status/760557134933176320
twitter.com/Kamifish
twitter.com/burgooblop
twitter.com/account/suspended
twitter.com/CurePimmy
patreon.com/zoe
patreon.com/user?u=439829
ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4897,
archive.is/nyHHT
ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4896&p=135033&hilit=emi break#p135033
ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4896&p=222715#p222715
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not sure that's accurate. If it was, they'd hardly make him a heartwarming plot point in Lilly's route (I think it's Lilly's route) where he actually approaches the main character with sincere concern and desire to help.

If he was a strawman he wouldn't have given a shit and would have tried to drag the main character down even further when he was already in a dark place.

Was that on purpose or on accident?

This.

I'm pretty sure the feminist angle was just being wacky becuase doyhoyhoy. Kenji's continuously an example of how Hisao shouldn't be (i.e don't go through life without ever getting a girlfriend or thinking women must be evil just because sex tired you out) but he's also a genuinely well-meaning friend.

I wish he weren't such a shit character so Hisao would have some decent interaction that helped his own character shine outside of the main love interests, but hey, I'll take what I can

I saw it as more of a parody of conspiracy theorists in general. It made sense thematically for him to be scared of women, considering that Yamaku is full of beautiful girls and the fact that this is a VN where the MC gets it on with whichever heroine he wants.

The irony here is pretty funny.

Why the fuck are there faggots going "THIS IS A SJW GAME" everywhere on this goddamn board? I still can't wrap my mind about how someone "This is the Holla Forumsice" as a SJW game and I think I'm not going to figure it out anytime soon.
Did you take the brain damage gene form 4/v/ or something?

It's hard to talk about SJWs in most places. 8/v/ is one of the few places where it's cool to do so. Hence, people come here to vent and end up overcompensating, plus the occasional delusional fool thinks he has a choir he can preach to.

Nah, not really. Kenji is actually bipolar, they made him like the /r9k/ of the time but to the nth degree. As said, he's meant to be whacky.

You mean like in the ending where you die after hanging out with him?

Almost all the writers that worked on KS have multiple social media accounts. It shouldn't be hard to spot an SJW if there is one.

katawa-shoujo.com/staff.php

Are you high or are you naturally this retarded?

twitter.com/enneuni/status/709388451041378304
twitter.com/AnaMardoll/status/728591694581530625
OKAY SO THAT'S ONE FAGGOT DOWN

why must you post these things?
Are you trying to actively ruin my day?

You wanted to finish a game, so you played a virtual CYOA YA novel?

SJW hypocrisy knows no bounds.

A-at least I don't see a full on SJW yet

L-lets keep going guys

I guess it's a good thing they're not doing a sequel then.
And that they made the original 4 years ago.
And that the process of building a good 90% of a VN only took 5 years.
And that alpha repair exists.

Also, it's practically inevitable for that sort of namefag to fall to cancer of one kind or another.

Honestly, no one should be surprised. It's not like this isn't the first time devs from a chan go full sjw after they get their time in the e-limelight.

ask.fm/Surikonnn
twitter.com/TheHivemindstw
Other two writers aren't SJW form what I can tell so, radio silence.
Second one doesn't like Trump but hey, who cares.
Lets jump to the "directors" area since they matter more than artists and twitter.com/deltakurshiva
Not SJW.
twitter.com/Fiohnel
Pure form what I can see, didn't read the tumblr because it seems like its full of huge reviews and its almost nightfall here.
I'm just looking at

Aren't those opposites?

This makes sense

This buzzword has a very broad definition you know. It's basically used to describe a totalitarian state of mind, or totalitarian control over an organization. It's also "Anyone I don't like" in the minds of SJWs.

To think OP could be proven right so quickly.

For laughs, someone post this image to all the KS threads across cuckchan.

I wouldn't, since the subject of those pictures is probably one of the 5 people still posting in that general.
It also requires actually posting on an alleged chan that sells premium memberships and is owned by a data-mining chink.

It's been a while since I played KS, is the Emi route worth playing ? I'm trying to get back in shape, and I think her route could encourage me to continue running.

yes, its probably the second best route after Rin

twitter.com/MightyKow/status/760557134933176320
BECOMING A FUJOSHIT
ITS OVER
I'm kidding, okay, next one

twitter.com/Kamifish
Looks like a normal twitter. Dude hardly uses it and it mostly has silly posts. I got to the bottom of it already, too.

twitter.com/burgooblop
I'm starting to think those twitter accounts were rotated to someone else but I barely understand twitter. Whatever, I guess, I–
twitter.com/account/suspended
Suspended.

I know that and reblog Kawata Shoujo and talk with each other a lot, so they're probably still the original creators. Honk.
I'm going to go sleep now.

Does the KS general still exist?
Fuck, is it just one gigantic discord circlejerk now?

Well this one reblogged Aura the faggot so I wanted to check it too.
twitter.com/CurePimmy
It doesn't matter if you're a SJW by now because you're an faggot.

So far this team is a mixed bag.
Could be worse/10

Yes it still exists, welcome to 4chan's wild ride.
10 bucks that undertale general is going to become immortal too.

Just like any other ragtag bunch of retards scrounged from a chan.
and totally unlike those digits

Don't try and motivate yourself, go out and do it.

massive faggot confirmed readily.

It's pretty good. I'd consider it the third best route, but only because I really like Lilly and Hanako. It's a close decision, though.
Also helps that Shizune fucking sucks, so all the other girls look better in comparison.

I see.

What is with anons becoming fuckin' real faggots?
Like seriously? Did 4chan rot their brains or what?

Probably. Is there a namefag who isn't a fag? It seems the attention whores and people who become more then just regular anons end up the worst.

It's a bit of the opposite for me. I mostly play older stuff, but it's always a bit fun to pick up on some element of a game (or game/series entirely) that makes you go "Wow, that would never be feasible to be made/come overseas in [CURRENT YEAR]) and be thankful it was made when it was.

If they're taking the time to namefag, they're fags, and egotistical fags to boot.

Honestly, there's next to no reason to namefag (or avatarfag for that matter) on an anonymous imageboard, unless an identity is actually useful (IE: putting a friend code or PSN name in a field, or something so you can interact with others). It just defeats the purpose (and in particular, for various boards here, there's already IDs as an identification, so there's even less need to tripfag). Unfortunately, /vg/ seemed to attract a number of tripfags of the actual "I need to post with an account name" sort.

I will say that I didn't mind Xseeddude, who supposedly worked at Xseed can could occasionally hint at upcoming releases if memory serves. Too bad some autist wound up stalking them in real life over it.

Really not sure why so many people in the 4 AM threads here have taken to avatarfagging. I've been in them since back in the day on halfchan, but I NEVER saw the level of avatarfagging cancer in those as people have taken to doing here.

Emi, Lilly and Rin are as technically solid as each other, IMO. Their differences are mostly intentional and play to your tastes. If Lilly is the cliché love story played straight, and Rin's is a story about disconnect, then Emi's is relatable and motivational. Of all the main characters, Emi is probably the most nuanced beyond her archetype. Interactions with her and Hisao feel very organic, especially given their backstories. As a route it's pretty well structured; it paces itself quickly so you can either take a break after each scene to mull it over bit by bit, or just marathon it and get it done. Hisao is, IMO, the most likeable in Emi's route than he is in any other, and feels closest to his own character. The Nurse is fuckin' ace and is easily the best character to not have their own route ;_;

So yeah, go for it if you want a good teen love story and an excuse to get off the track and run

Oh but I do don't worry, it's just that it's nice to have something that makes you want to run even more. I run almost every week without stop. I simply remembered that the first time I took Emi's route, which was acutally my first one, I really wanted to run afterwards, but never did because I was a lazy sack of shit.

wait wait wait a minute
Anonymous22 wrote Shizune's route and Aura wrote Rin's, right?
Oh my god, Rinbros, I'm so sorry

didnt the writer of shizune's route change partway through?

Well there's parts of Kenji's past that are completely obscure. Apparently he had a girlfriend at one point and losing her fucked with him. She probably couldn't handle his autism.

More importantly- his disability wasn't his shitty vision, he could see fairly well with glasses all things considered. His disability is him being autistic as fuck. He also suffers from a bit of paranoia. He's the inverse of the paranoid feminist who actually believes the patriarchy is out to get them. The premise of feminism being shit isn't necessarily wrong so much as Kenji is paranoid and literally thinks women are out to kill him. At one point he mentions stats regarding the ratio of girls to boys at the school and that girls outnumber boys by a significant factor. I think he actually does a bit of autistic research on the subject of feminism and he gets some of that confirmation bias listening to MGTOWs and such on the internet.

Compared to how strawmanish he could have been portrayed he's more pathetic than triggering for me. View him as a "straight man" rather than comic relief and the script gets flipped quite a bit.

Because he's fucking goofy people write him off as a joke character (he is) but even goofy people have dimensions to them.

Think of a spastic autist you knew during highschool. I'm sure you laughed at him but deep down you felt a profound sorrow for his predicament.

Just about every fully fleshed out OELVN has some form of SJW themes in it.
Aside from the Kenji strawman, you basically get killed if you reject the available females and try to do a MGTOW route.
Doesn't really matter though, as Katawa Shoujo is a shit visual novel and despite their clear attempts at avoiding it, Kenji is the best character.

so that's why it was so autistically 2deep4u.

When you put your faith in man you will always be let down.

Its funny how as we move forward the characters we are meant to hate often end up the most likable and endearing while characters who we are meant to sympathize with end up being horrible and often times come across as pretentious or just straight up bad people.

You didn't point out the obvious, he follows Christine Love aka the SJW anime indie game tranny.

I would have preferred if this game never came out, the demo was the only good thing to come out of all this.
There was an obvious nosedive in quality after act 1.

From the sounds of it, I think the team that worked on it feels the same.

Tfw rin is my favourite character and embodied everything I wanted in a woman.
Tfw my gf is basically rin.
Tfw some fucking faggot wrote her and actually believes in his individualism bullshit.

this man right here, he is my nigger

just because you sawed the arms of your lovedoll doesn't make it rin

That's almost as hilarious as how you people propagated Zoey Quinn and Brianna Wu into success.

Good thing we got rid of that yandev faggot before the same thing happened here.

KS was made a decade ago.

People change.

Emi is nearly the worst girl, but one of the best routes.

What are you talking about? Zoey Quinn and Brianna Wu got barley anything in the end other than short-lived media attention. Neither of them have even met any of their patreon goals.
patreon.com/zoe
patreon.com/user?u=439829
The only anti-GG person who really gained anything out of it is Anita Sarkeesian, but she was already semi-successful beforehand anyway.

Have you ever considered not taking the bait?

Picture related.
I don't know about your country but in mine people get far more than that for simply existing.
I never said that, stop putting words into my mouth.
It's not hard to understand that getting 24k a year is not being successful.
Go back to Reddit.

Ah Katawa shoujo, babbies first vn.

You can tell I really didn't like it. Like crippled girls? The joke only goes so far. Im not knocking it on moral ground but because hose girls were really unattractive. Obviously a big part of VN's are the girls.

Dont get me wrong a small group of chantards releasing a decent quality VN for free is laudable in its own right. However, for so many people to hail this "the best VN of all time" is laughable. Have they never played g senjou no maou? Grisaia no kajitsu? Sharin no kuni? I could think of a million better VN's. This game is mediocre at best. The girls, the one dimensional characters (kind of repetitive I know), the game's extreme brevity, and THE GIRLS(KIND OF REPETIVE HUH) makes the game shitty.

I remember when it first came out I was seeing KS generals on half chan for the next 2-3 years. How the fuck do you spend that long on such a short VN? What are you breaking down every word hisao says like motherfucking shakespeare? I didn't want to spoil their fun, because opinions and all, so I kept quiet… until now

This game is MEDIOCRE

The people who know Japanese feel the same way about you as you do the KS babbies.

Oh, you think KS girls are trash and yet you point out G Senjou? Every girl in that game is garbage. The music is shit. The anti-twist is shit. Curly black hair true end bitch and hardcore protag-kun do nothing right and never even gets one over on Maou, what kind of fucking dramatic arc is that?

At least it's got some sense of pacing though, and the individual stories are neat, unlike FUCKING GRISAIA holy shit that game is nonsense. Kazuki "literally the smartest girl to ever grace this earth" who can predict Amane's moves 20 years in the future or some shit decides to take a detour to gawk at the cannibals, causing a whole bunch of problems for no reason. I sat through a handful of hours of schoolgirls slowly and uneventfully starving to death for THAT? Yuuji's written okay until his backstory reveal he's a ~badass soldier who's seen some shit~ but ~hasn't taken a life on any of his cia missions and they for some reason let him do that~ fuck you, you should've just kept it vague. They're not even willing to stick to their guns on it becaue they changed it based on popular opinion for loli bitch's route in the anime.

Sachi is literally "how can i contrive a backstory to justify this obedient maid childhood friend character" it's the most transparent shit.

Michiru is fine until FUCKING HEART TRANSPLANT MAGIC BURY HER ALIVE THIS WILL TOTALLY CURE HER DEPRESSION.

I'll be honest i quit after that but fuck if that translator wasn't wasted on that piece of crap hodgepodge of a game.

Jesus fuck this. g senjou was as generic as it gets. A trope-ridden shithole. I can't understand how people at vndb praise this novel

so why back then everyone thought Kenji was a bro? did gamergate existed way before zoe quinn?

Where the fuck did my life go

No, that was Hanako's.

IIRC the development of the game was a tricky story. A22 (Shizune's) wanted to put in some pretty dark shit with Misha committing suicide, but the other writers vetoed it so he slopped together the filler we got. CplCrud (Hanako's) finished the alpha and up to act 2 of the final, so Suriko (Lilly's) wrote the rest of it as completely original material whilst writing Lilly's as well. Aura (Rin's) finished his more or less at the beginning of the project, and Hivemind (Emi's) had wanted to just be an editor but agreed to do Emi's since they had no one else for her, then he finished it over years with some on-and-off.

The author's work stands separate from their character in almost every case. Rin doesn't suffer one whit from any of her author's views. You're alright, don't worry

because they are fucking retarded like this guy:

On one hand, Rin's route does a great job of highlighting a disconnect. That makes the main theme and conflict work great, and the story's enjoyable for just that.

On the other hand, it also degrades Rin since there's not actually a consistent character beyond her conflict. You can't follow a pattern along Rin's dialogue for many personality traits, since they're designed to be something you can't get. I could totally buy that the likes of Nurse or Emi would be exactly like a real person, but in the downtime scenes, where it's just chilling with Rin, it felt like the writer made up a share of dialogue just for the sake of confusing you.

Still a great route, but that part niggled at me

This is why only nips should make this kind of stuff

He's bullshitting, it's only been four years.

Oh thank God I thought I was old but I'm actually just retarded

emi is the route most people get their first time if they don't follow a guide, because the choices that lead to her route seem logical for a person to make.

anyway the creators of that route confirmed that Emi cheats on Hisao during their "break" in the middle of the route and that years after KS Emi route ends, Emi will leave Hisao and marry someone else.

Both are canon and confirmed by the creators.

All the games I mentioned are translated. People just have shit taste,

Wow someone's feeling got hurt. Really grasping at straws there buddy.

Also get something in your head, all VN'S follow the same pattern and are by nature generic as fuck. Grisaia no kajitsu understands that and cleverly pokes fun and adds a great deal of individuality to each character. They have tired archetypes of each kind yet only in name. Mitsuru for example, is the token tsundere character yet she is anything but.

G senjou isn't as good a GK but it's still pretty Damn great. You just have to not have shit taste, that's about it. I don't need to even include evidence and cogent arguments in this one; it just speaks for itself. Generic? It's anything but.

Listen all eroge's follow the same path

Teenage male –》new experience –》girls with deep problems —》choose route –》CG'S full of titties

satan, don't be a fucking bully, not everyone knows that's a fake edit

Fuck you MegaSatan, source on both things?

I can't find the image now, perhaps you can help me out?

he's bullshitting. his next words will be "the author confirmed as much on the forum" where he links to a photoshopped version of this post ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4897, acting like it's the author confirming it rather than some Shizunefag butthurt that runner girl got the best route wishing that were the case

I will help you out of the stratosphere with the force of a volcano, is what

I never kept up with that, what happened?

nah that's not it. There aren't any creators in that random thread and it was a long wall of text where the creator confirmed that "week long break" Emi and Hisao takes she sleeps with someone else and that they always intended for Emi and Hisao to break up sometime after highschool. It was long and cucky and basically describing a situation where Emi is happy with a better husband, but her and Hisao still stay "good friends".

I'd love to be proven wrong, maybe I should go ask the faggots at cuckchan for the image I'm thinking of.

It was a forum post, shit's fucking apocryphal.

And apparently fraudulent too.

archive.is/nyHHT

FOUND IT

ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4896&p=135033&hilit=emi break#p135033

Holy fuck, and to think I ever looked forward to… blah, doesn't matter anymore.

Do you have the archived version of that thread? I need a good laugh.

m8

Oh, forgot to ask. What was it that pushed him over the edge and right into Faggotville?

It's confirmed, Kenji is best girl.

Same thing that brings every namefag to ruin eventually.

In other words, it wasn't a specific incident, but a process. Right?

Its either that or he was always a faggot, and if the latter is true then we can't pinpoint what exactly caused it.

A process moderated by unchecked ego.
A damn shame, because I really wanted a schoolgirl murder simulator.
Maybe next time.

Pretty much. The truth is that people who post their unfinished stuff here want something from us. The average user wants someone to play with. Private mmo server owners want betatesters and population to hopefully become the next Nostalrius. Some want tips on how to market the stuff they are making better, and finally there are the fags who are into it for attention without the risk of exposure.

Yandere dev was one of these. He wanted validation, and has found it. I know 12-yo girls who are excited about his shitty game. From that, it's exactly as he said in his post: they made him feel better, and that was what he wanted all along, so fuck us. It's comprehensible, really.

He's always been a faggot, but everyone fell for his "I've changed, guise!" shtick. The perspective of getting a game that's just like those popular Chinese cartoons blinded us all.

Wait, am I supposed to think he's wrong?
Kenji was the best part of KS, I wish I could be half the man he is.

>from a route where the purpose of the ending is that no one knows where their lives will take them from here, but that's ok because they've had a wonderful present, and thus giving an official ending from there on defeats the point
>a musing so important to the guy he all but forgot about it a year later ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4896&p=222715#p222715
Why do you see things this way?

the writer also has a big hard-on for making Emi gay and has said that any route that Hisao doesn't end up with Emi, she ends up with Misha.

you're moving goalposts now. You said at first it was all fake and photoshopped, and now that it's real you're grasping at straws to say "well uh that doesn't matter because the theme of the game is who cares what happens after the end?"

He was always a faggot. The whole reason he got into gamedev was he wanted his ego stroked by some programmer he had a severe case of homolust for, but when he made a fighting game written entirely in scriptkiddy spaghetti code (probably in a retard language like java) his future dream boyfriend said it was absolutely awful and that he could have written something better when he was twelve. After this awful blow to his ego and heart, EvaXephon aka Yandev decided that instead of learning how to actually code without endless if/else pyramids he would make a popular game that everyone would play to get back at him for ruining their future relationship by being such a baka.

Then to do exactly that EvaXephon went trawling on 4chan (not yet the shithole it is today) for ideas to pander to the lowest common denominator of internet autist outside Sonic fans on deviantart. After success on YouTube he decided he wanted to expand his popularity and did an interview with Kotaku which Holla Forums summarily called him a faggot cuck for, despite his poor attempt at damage control. Before or after that, I'm not sure exactly which, his Tumblr fanbase told him it was problematic to have the inventory-skirt screen showing off the MC's panties, so instead of blacking it out (what tumblr wanted) or keeping it the way it was (what Holla Forums wanted) he went full retard and put another skirt underneath the skirt… somehow trying to please everyone but unsurprisingly failing spectacularly. At that point apparently he got chased off cuckchan of all places for being too much of a faggot.

Everyone on 8ch started calling him a sellout cuckold SJW and after realizing his fanbase on Tumblr and YouTube was bigger than he ever dreamed he decided it was time to go full SJW because they were 'nice to him' and the even the worst of the chans were super rude when he acted like his true faggot self. :^((

That's where that screencap takes place.

He was there to represent /r90k/, idiot. He hated women because he was afraid, not because of feminism.
If this is bait, congrats.

No, I said the first thing was photoshopped, which it was. I'm astonished you're stretching at the second one at all because it's such a ridiculous straw to grasp at.

You also didn't answer my question, so allow me to be clearer. Why does this matter to you?

Why does it matter? Because it's another reason for someone not to bother with KS. The writers are all faggots from /a/, and as this thread as already revealed, half of them drank the kool-aid and are SJWs now (including the main man Aura). Also it matters because Emi was my first route as well so I liked her the most, image having the writer of your favorite character come out and say "yeah by the way she's a slut and doesn't actually love the main character. canon."

I mean, you can go all "death of the author" here and rationalize anyway you want, but for me, I'll never be able to get that idea at the back of my mind that the writer, the person who knows this character best, thinks Emi will leave Hisao and become a lesbian. I mean, it's his opinion, but since he literally created Emi, his opinion is worth more than anyone else's.

And they say feminists are the only ones who revise history,

That was kind of my point. Your tastes are about as limited as the KS fans because you're restricted to translations. It's like Naruto and Bleach fans arguing about which is less shit.

And I seriously hope you don't buy Sekai Project's releases.

what are you talking about? it's pretty accurate

This. Emi and Rin bothered the shit out of me because they were actually shitty people, and in my opinion not worth the fucking effort needed to get close to them. I found myself disliking them more and more the further along I got on their routes, especially Emi

You say that like she wasn't a slut already in her actual route. Which she absolutely was.

What a faggot

here's your (1) eva

yo man, sort of off topic so politer sage, but do you have those yanderesim textures that were later censored? if you do that'd be grand.

Well I thank you for your honesty, it's more than most people on Holla Forums give.

But Hivemind never said this. He never even implied it. Heck, go back to the possible musing he had that you posted - she was lovey-dovey happy with him and remembered the good times. Nowhere does he act like Hisao and Emi's relationship wasn't intended to be genuine. And a friendly reminder, he was just casually wafting an idea about in response to someone who thought that Hisao/Emi wasn't just a genuine relationship between teens, not insisting to you or everyone that this is how you MUST see the story playing out after the ending. If he had insisted such, that'd be another thing, but he didn't.

I know you're adamant against the 'death of the author' principle here, but it's not a bandage to stop bleeding with; it's just common sense and a decent courtesy. In general, I don't think it's that great an idea to follow the creators of stories you like. They're people too, warts and all, and it's far too easy to forget that you didn't get interested in them for them but instead in what they made. Expecting them to appeal to your politics or imagination in every way is unfair to them and setting yourself up for disappointment.

It's pretty heavily implied that Yuuko is his ex.

The whole feminism thing wasn't even a thing back when KS was in production.

Back then the thing that Holla Forums was against was hipsters, and Reddit for "stealin ur memes!", the whole whiteknights and feminazis vs the gamergates thing wasn't even a sperm at that point.

I'll never be able to look at Katawa Shojo the same way again. Fuck sjws they really are cancer, infecting everyone and everything.

how do you even enjoy anything?

I don't anymore, and yet somehow things still keep getting worse.

(check and checked)
He's a sheep, you answered your own question.

Well here's a suggestion to help you turn your life around. Don't let others dictate what you like, just enjoy what you enjoy and don't give a fuck what anyone else says about it

but KS was always shit

Then why are you even alive?

This user is correct. For example, I like MLP regardless of what Holla Forums thinks about it

You're a faggot, but at least you're an honest faggot.

This. I mean for fuck sake, she takes you to the shed and is all like "hey my gay friends do buttsex here, let's try it lol"

I ended on her route in my first playthrough while aiming for Hanako's, but I stayed until the end. It was exactly as the author described: just the average teen relationship thing. And these suck.

Rin's route never interested me, mostly because I'm neither an autist to identify with her nor I'm into 2deep4u shit

This is very good advice, as long as you know where to draw the line to not be an autistic faggot. clearly failed at that.

That's the spirit. will be called a faggot and rightfully so, but he's not lost anymore and that's what matters

So is the Alpha Repair never ever or something? Gave a run through Lilly's route, which they said was the most complete, but it's missing a good deal of character images and some scenes are out of order. After being invited over for the first time, Hisao talks about looking forward to seeing Hanako and Lilly in PJs again, despite never having seen the girls wearing them before.

Kek.

Do tell it sounds like a good source of laughs.

No, brah. The point of my comment is that you shouldn't lose sight of reality, otherwise you'll become like these obese tumblrinas that keep repeating that "fat is beautiful".

Who's losing sight of reality, m8?

The ponyfag?

I think what you mean is that it's ok to have guilty pleasures. For instance, you can have a fetish for fat people and okay, fap to what you fap to, but just don't act like that something is objectively great to everyone else. But just because you can recognise the fault in something doesn't mean you don't like it any more, you just recognise not to act like it's something you should share with your friends & family like it's something they should like. You like it, and that's enough.

MLP is a technically very well done show, but it is for kids

How? Give me an example of how watching a cartoon makes you lose sight of reality.

well, that's the whole point of this discussion, isn't it? Why should this be relevant? If you like something, you like it, and it doesn't matter who the author intended it for. It's the same as avoiding something you like because of what other people say about it

You're right, and stay happy, but just don't be one of the people who emails the MLP writers and tell them to pander to their adult audience more. I have dark memories of the brony fandom on the escapist forums

OP here

God damn

Nigger, those are the worst kind of cancer. They are to MLP what neogaf is to vidya, only they're much more numerous, and keep driving the show to shit.

One example: /pone/ Pic related. There's a reason ponyfags(and furries in general) are shunned.

More or less. What I meant is that while you can(and should) have your own interests and some level of resistance against opinion form the outside, there's a point where you start going on the deep end and rejecting any opinion to the contrary will leave you lost in an spiral of shit. Think CWC.

Tl; dr: ignoring all outside influence because you think you're a special snowflake goes badly /really/ fast. That's twice as worrisome when MLP is concerned.

The VN is mediocre, but it shouldn't have even been that. Given the circumstances and context of its creation, it should have been a steaming pile of shot, but it wasn't. It's worth enough credit for that.

A slippery slope that I would not be worried about in the slightest if we weren't on Holla Forums. In fact, since he's self-conscious enough to think he should let others decide what he likes, he probably knows way too much about lolcows and extremes of people who let their minds get fucked over, so your warning is probably unnecessary

"Babby's first VN" isn't even really an insult when talking about KS, it's just a fair description. It was made by writing amateurs but it ends up being genuinely decent.

You guys did not know the whole team went SJW retard? They did a while back ago and then proceeded to shit talk their old fanbase and game as creepy and bigoted. A lot of faggot devs give into this shit to be popular with tumblr. Yandev did it, most of the fags that were on /avgd/ did it, those valhalla fags did it, etc. The only ones who kept their mouth shut so far are those risk of rain devs, huniepop, and those devs of megabyte punch.

Pretty much every major "e-celeb" faggot or developer that started from 4chan became massive faggots and/or SJWs. Yandev, the devs of valhalla, the devs of katawa shoujo, Nyanners, everyone involved with those cancerous Holla Forumsga events, vinesauce, etc all became SJWs or faggots. Most of those dark souls youtube faggots became SJWs as well except for onlyafro surprisingly enough who managed to trigger all his old friends by making fun of games journalists. Even cuckchan /a/ had a very good amount of SJW cancer translators which include Pretty-user, some fag who translates loli manga and doujins who talks about mansplaining and male gaze unironically, the whole commie subs team, the faggots who made Fakku and helped it start up talk about hating hentai, etc. That is only a small fraction of the list.

The only devs who haven't went full retard and still are decent are those risk of rain devs and the megabyte punch devs.

Don't get me wrong. I think they can be massive retards who try to shill their game constantly, but they are not SJWs yet. They at least shit on SJWs. Megabyte punch is made by the same devs of lethal league.

I wonder if anyone remembers how KS got started.

That is not how you spell feel good lies and circle jerk. Final bit too is fucking disgusting. What is it with so many freelancer devs and massive egos that constantly need stroking or flaunting.

Yan dev isn't an SJW, he's a retard and an attention hungry faggot that holds fast to the idea that he can have his cake and eat it too, which leads to his appeasment attitude. Most of the issues that lead to this misconception, the acquiescence on the iventory system, which was never implemented and was just a pitched idea, and the kotaku interveiw, were more about him being out of touch with his own stated intended audiance, ie Holla Forums than him sipping kool aid.

Your elitism is showing.
There's a great deal of translated VN's so your point is kind of moot.

Top kekerinious, user.

That's just basic eroge logic.

This guy is a massive faggot.

But what about that isn't right?

I laughed hard reading this autistic dev's ramblings. A little e-fame after one work on fucking 4chan and the little faggot cunt gets a load inside his arse from unwarranted self-importance.

Sounds like Notch, maybe yanderedev will too eventually come back down to earth

notch is literally a cuck and got his shit fucked up harder than brendan fraser

unlike notch he'll never have fuck you money and will be forced to keep shitting out pandering games to his sjw clique to stay relevant

Kenji was the best character of KJ.

You have to speak English to post here, retard.

What is it about devs here that makes them either distance themselves or become massive faggots?

I would assume either money, feel-good circlejerks, fame and "I can't be associated with those problematic neckbeards, now that I'm internet famous"

Pretty sad being capable of throwing everything you were down the window just because someone gave you a little praise, or you got some little shekels, or you racked up a little fame.

It is, but shit like this gets to people. Especially weak and easily won over ones. Or people with no morality.

Death of the author is absolutely valid. The person who wrote a book might not even remember everything that happened in it, and their perception of the characters they have written changes over time. Basically what I am saying is that a reader can have a better understanding of a book than the author themselves. I noticed this happen when I was hosting a drawquest on 4ch/tg/ years ago; some of the players knew a character better than I did after a while.

Notch's wife left him when he was a millionaire. He is currently a multibillionaire. He got cucked but his wife hardly just fucked his shit up. She left him as soon as Swedecuck law allowed her half his stuff which was a while before minecraft became as retardedly popular as it is.

You say that name like she wasn't a massive attention whore faggot from the get go.

It's coming from a wrongthinker so it's incorrect

If you make fun of "conspiracy theorists" who point out the Jewrys involvement in pushing feminist and leftist propaganda in the media, then you are an SJW and you are trying to shut down the truth with your own propaganda.

It's as simple as that. Entirely different from making fun of retards who believe in lizardmen and flat earth.

SJWs ARE everywhere, user.

(((Fleishman)))

I've been doing some writing for years and I know this feeling. I looked back on some foreshadowing I did for a character I was writing, and I'm astonished at the parts I'd forgotten.
It happens to a lot of people.

I know you're being ironic, but that this is the mentality of people here is pretty sad

The event made me want to believe in karma.

No one will ever reach the heights of fursecution tier but if cucks want to try I hope no one stops them

You really think a sjw would look past their nose to see the truth beyond first impressions?
All they crave is virgin blood, and will even ransack themselves at the scent. Honestly this is like watching two retards fight over an ice cream cone.

To be fair, a lot of people are complete shitheads form the get go, and only do not do sick shit because they aren't in position to.

The act 1 demo has been out for over seven years, though.

This keeps happening over and over and I never see it coming.