Things are Heating up in KIKELAND

Israel and Palestine are just a few rash moves away from a Third Intifada

archive.is/ajrk0

Here are some articles from the past week

archive.is/3r078
yahoo.com/news/jordanian-killed-israeli-wounded-amman-embassy-incident-security-183408734.html

archive.is/pEDq3
yahoo.com/news/m/244a336e-ac72-33f2-9efe-41deb7f38080/ss_six-dead-as-tensions-over.html

archive.is/wdkzz
yahoo.com/news/m/e590cf68-e81e-30b4-b224-2828897e04ca/ss_israel-installs-security.html

archive.is/RnhRN
yahoo.com/news/m/e27c1c37-4140-3a1d-b8ec-811476e9c7c4/ss_calls-for-un-meeting-amid.html

GOOD LUCK HAMAS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O Fortuna, grace the hand of Aries with a token of spite. Let him rile the masses to true war.

Palestinian problem has already been answered.
All of these wars and the rumors of wars are scripted.

I hope it leads to six gorillion death kikes.

Good this time the palestinian scum will be wiped out and the self hating liberal jewish diaspora and their white pets in europe will be kvetching.lel

I dunno why Holla Forums would be against this,cognitive dissonance perhaps.

Neither side posses the capacity or desire for peace. The entire region should have a big dome erected over it so as to protect the world from their bickering.

Sure….

The fuck are you talking about. Jews invaded them stole their land occupy them and murder their children. Palestinians literally did nothing wrong besides occasionally defend themselves.

Gas yourself sandkike

The Jews would openly genocide the Palestinians if they could get away with it. They can't, due to international pressure, so they are simply slowly bleeding them to death and antagonizing them to the point where they desperately attack, at which point Israel will have the justification it desires to wipe them all out.

fuck off shlomo

ARE YOU DENYING THE 70 BAZIlLLION!!! Don't you dare deny the 80 Quintillion Jews that were holocausted by hitler!

Kike shills in this thread.

I hope every single one of your fellow jews gets dumped in a furnace

Palestines are still semite shitskins though, the entire region should be nuked into a barren wasteland for eternity

who cares about semitic shitskins as long as they're not parasiting OUR lands. let them have theirs.

Dude Paleniggers in the West are the ultimate SJW islamist scum. They're basically Muslim Jews

They do. They get away with it constantly. Even stepping out of their borders in the form of soldier settlers to invade Palestinian territory. I don't support Islam at all but Israel is perceived USAs arm arming chaos in the region. That Islam's worst form is coalescing and spreading is only a reaction to all of this.

Expel the jews to Israel just in time for the next Intifada?

No, they don't. Yes, they are slowly bleeding them, as I said, but that is not open genocide. Open genocide would be the Israelis rounding up all the Palestinians and slaughtering them, which they would 100% have already done if not for the fact that the optics for such a move is so terrible for their geopolitical manipulations.

So instead, they'll just slowly squeeze and torture them to death and hope that the Palestinians eventually lose all restraint and in frenetic desperation to escape their hellish situation, launch large scale attacks against Israel. At which point they will have the casus belli they need to destroy them and openly take what little territory they have left.

They'll throw the survivors in some tent camp outside of their borders, or simply expel them and let other nations deal with the fallout.

Bonus points if, after this, the international Jews manage to convince Western countries to take in the poor, suffering remnants of the Palestinians. Isn't it beautiful when Zionist and International Jews find a way to work together to both get what they want?

i fundamentally don't give a fuck about any of these semites but if it rustles kike jimmies then i guess i approve
although it might give the kikes some sort of tool or weapon to use to beg for shekels or somebullshit, but when arent they doing that?

They're revealing themselves harshly, here. Wonder if the mods will fuck with the board like they did back on 4chan?

HANG EM HIGH HAMAS

Don't play that lawyer bullshit. So much as egging someone out of buying a house or starting a family is indeed genocidal. It doesn't have to be uncle goldstein's certified definition of genocide to fit the bill.

Real Christians Support Palestine.

Jews look at Christians as nazis

So how do we meme this into a full scale shitskin invasion of israel?

I see all those battle hardened veterans from failing ISIS are coming back home or looking for new employment.
K A R M A

A

R

M

A

Lads, I don't want to be racist, but I fear I'm getting slightly annoyed by these Hebrews.

if you are a christian and you support israel then you are not a christian.

Anything negative about Israel triggers them because it's a topic the Gentiles largely agree on.

I just hope both sides kill as many of each other as possible.

Such people are misguided, but they're still capable of being Christian because being Christian is a very simple proposition that doesn't require you to know anything about contemporary politics. They could certainly stand to read their Bibles more, but Christianity doesn't even require you to read a Bible. Mass literacy is a relatively new development and Christianity was around before that. Their leaders who have lied to them about Israel and the Synagogue of Satan while knowing better, however, are not Christian.

any Palestinian forums where one could shill for another intifada?

the jews use these tactics to incite race hatred against whites, it's only fair to return the hatred.

the jews won't dare kill all the Palestinians.

the nations would hate them more than ever.

Create dome, pump cyanide gas in there. Sorted.

As one of Holla Forums's left wingers, I don't beleive in genociding every shitskin on the planet, everybody has the right to their own homeland*
…except the kikes, who have the right to a lungful of gas and an unmarked burial pit.

*-muh natural resources, though? If the civilised nations abandon Africa for 2-3 generations they'll be in the stone age when we get back. We can mine all we want for a handful of glass beads for the chief. Just don't make the mistake of sticking around trying to "civilise" them this time.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what is going on over there?

They should have done it in the 70s and everyone would have forgotten all about it by now.

The JIDF really is going all out in this thread, must be a slow day huh, Schlomo.

You're weak. Tolerating your "voice of reason" is how we got here in the first place.

wait so the jews cucked out?? how will this lead to war then

Most of Holla Forums doesn't believe "KILL EVERY SHITSKIN ON THE PLANET!" The ones who says that are mostly JIDF running divide and conquer tactics trying to smear our message. Our problem is with the Jews, other races we don't give a shit about as long as they don't harm us.

I formally and humbly apologize for having an opinion.

I definitely disagree that most of pol doesnt give a shit about race.

? ? ? ? ?

fuck off jewboy

About time we have sub-humans fighting eachother
And desperate cries of Jews to aid them military wise. It has been while hasn't it?

Yes the Jews are following the Trudeu strategy that if you kill your enemies they win. So you have to let your enemies kill you, then you win.

I guess It could lead to war because someone else is bound to get stabbed now they removed the security and that would cause the Juice to put back the security probably even more comprehensively. And then the Palestinians would react to that and kill even more random people so the Juice would put up more security measures etc etc.

There was a short time i was obbssed with this conflict. I came to a few conclusions

1. Israel is over powered, they have the money and tech and will not lose any war against muslims, and if they did, they can just launch the nukes.

2. Muslim strategy doesnt work, yeah, you can fire some bottle rockets, maybe hit a few people if you are lucky, But then then the jews bombard you with white phosphorus and kill like 100000 of you. If i was a pali, i would say fuck this shit. And be thinking of diffrent strategies. I think the only way the palis really hurt the jews is if they invest in bio warfare.

3. This stalemate will go on, it will not stop, the two state solution is dead because jew settlers keep annexing pali land. This will most likely end in a one state solution were palis and non jews fight for their civil rights

4. I dont support either side, i hat them both, the more dead muslims and jews the better

To be fair they have been fighting each other since the Ottomans took over from the Romans.

Jerusalem is ours.

If you are a white nationalist this is a alien vs predator situation.
I dont like jews, but its obvious they have the upper hand, the palis are just incompetent or wasting their time.
Those euro countries never do anything beyond write some angry letters. With trump in office Israel doesnt really have to worry about hurting relations with america.

As i said in an earlier post, the only way you hurt israel, i mean really hurt them, is through bio warfare.

I figured this out by reading about the Japanese in ww2, the japs knew the american war machine was insane, so they made unit 731. The japs were actually going to attack america with plague bombs before we nuked them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night

what are they doing all the way from america to make some peoples lives in the holy land miserable?

its true, shlomo. you beleive your own lies from MSM way too much.

Any sympathy for Muslims or palis was lost the second those planes hit the towers.
No one on pol will ever support Muslims or jews except in dying faster.

The jew is a parasite, but the muslim is the one flooding into the west beheading people and blowing themselves up.

The only person to support in this situation of you are a white nationalist is death

"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other."
Yes, they do need to know a little about politics to be Christian. They need to know who is with them, and who is against them. Whether they get this knowledge as illiterate peasants through their leadership or by themselves through mass literacy doesn't really matter. But they do need to know.

I think they just became popular and spread around the world due to how useful it is to detect metal at a distance.

But if someone is miserable because they werent allowed to sneak a knife in to a place of worship and stab random people that is more to do with the person than the metal detector.

wow, shlomo, that like only worked on halfchan 10 years ago.
the planes were a saudi/CIA/mossad op. so fuck those guys.
right now heroes like Assad and Hezbollah, and palestinian militias like Liwa Al Quds are fighting terrorists supported and funded by Israel.

so please leave shlomo, nobody likes you

i was refering to the khazars

You're going to die Kike

Im guessing that isnt a brand of metal detector?

no, but its almost as likely to give you cancer

This dude is a straight up terrorist tho just look at history

My mom is called Ariel and her sister is called Sharon.

Should I be worried?

Ayyyyyyy

nooooo, isi declared it would kill ever Palestinian