PENIS DOWN: JOHN KELLY NAMED NEW WH CHIEF OF STAFF

John F. Kelly is now the new Whitehouse Chief of Staff. Rinse Penis is down, I repeat, Rinse Penis is DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/foxs-kimberly-guilfoyle-confirmed-potus-problem-reince-priebus-leaker/
dailymotion.com/video/x54mezc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/891050977113014273
archive.is/Khp57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh boy.

Nice that he's a general, but is he an /ourguy/ general?

Good or bad?

Goddamn, they scream "Lawful Neutral." How long until the rest of his cabinet become Generals and we go full fash?

Nice digits OP, get ready for some mad /leftyniggers/ itt.

Good that Rinsed Penis is gone, apparently he was the leaker.
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/foxs-kimberly-guilfoyle-confirmed-potus-problem-reince-priebus-leaker/

I recall him being supremely heavy towards Trump's side of the argument regarding the border.

Talcum X bringing the salt.

Just saw the tweet. Trump seems to be announcing everything through twitter instead of media. CONFIRMED: The penis has been rinsed!

As long as Rinse is gone I think it's an improvement. What we know about this new guy? If he ain't and /areguy/ is he at least goyish?

Neo-Con wall builder?

Lawful Evil are the best. :^)

Why would he say this if Rinse is a leaker? Then again, why would he suddenly gas Rinse in an afternoon shitpost if he wasn't a leaker?

Never heard of the man, is he a good guy?

plausible deniability?

er those pics were a mistake

(checked)

I like how that's what he chooses for the militarization of America. What was part 1? The fact this retard is paraded let alone still alive shows involution is a real thing.

Why?

The GOP is finished. Trump is signaling that he is done playing nice with them. That skinny repeal was their last chance and they blew it. Now it's full steam toward 2018 to clean up the RINOs and gutting his cabinet of any establishment figures. My way or the highway.

And I gotta say it's about time.

I detect no kikery behind this one. Think his sons death makes him angry towards (((the establisment)))?

Looks like Scaramoucci is Trumps 'You're fired!' guy.

If I remember correctly, Kelly is completely on board with Trump's immigration plan. He's good. Far better than Rinsed Penis, at least.

Hopefully the great RINO purge begins, House Speaker Trey Gowdy and Senate Majority Leader Rand Paul next please.

(checked)
COCK STATUS: THOROUGHLY SCRUBBED

Just saw chuck todd on msnbc saying the WH is in a total disarray.

Almost none of the people up for re-election in 2018 are RINOs though… We really need a mid-term thread to get going so we know just who the fuck we're dealing with here, because I keep hearing similar commentary but it doesn't seem to hold water.

Choke on a bowl of foreskin.

(checked)
These guys are always red pilled and know how to get shit done.

Only problem with them is they usually have an irrational hatred of Iran and a love for Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Not to shill against or blackpill, but there's also the chance of neoconism. Should investigate him under that lens as well as kikes.

dailymotion.com/video/x54mezc

RINSED

One off, and why?

I'm not Jewish, so its not appealing to me to eat foreskins, and your salt doesn't answer the question as to why Trump just keeps putting these establishment hacks into positions of power.

This.
Know how you get to a high position in the military?

You have skill and follow orders. And when you've been in the military for years, at this point, that just means you're a willing shill for ZOG at every opportunity, because if you weren't you wouldn't have gotten to where you are today.

As opposed to what, the Postmaster General?

Later Rinse.

Oh god that fucking rhetoric… 'The enemy is dedicated to our destruction' is just Israeli-borne hostility against mudslimes.
This shit is completely fucking retarded, and 'The War On Terror' would not exist if Israel did not exist.

Well, it's something. Sure wish he was talking about (((the enemy)))
doubt it

As opposed to a non-warmongering general, would be my guess.
Rinsed Penis is a GOP establishment faggot, but he's right in that capacity, in that this guy will undoubtedly be rocking a hard-on for the prospect of war with Iran and the like.

Nice. Much better than Sean Howard Grifter.

Yup. Gen. Butler wrote pic related but also is not /ourguy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

Mostly PR. Scaramucci was right all along though

Trump had to of known Rinse was a traitor for day 1. I am assuming he was in Trumps staff as some kind of "expose other kikes" kind of operation. That recent user guy was right, were moving from defensive punching bag to offensive mode now.

He needed Reince to get the GOP cucks to support him. After last night though, Trump realized that they're never going to support him and will always be fucking up his agenda. This is Trump saying he is done with the establishment

(((Lawmakers)))
Disliking lawmakers is an okay start.

Who will replace Kelly at Homeland Security?

KEK
Checked

Fucking disgusting.

Ooh rah! He's gonna kill the fucking spics and leftists. DAY OF THE ROPE INBOUND FOR ALL PROGRESSIVE SHITBAGS! Welcome to the suck leftypol

Do you know what the koran says? They actually are dedicated to our destruction. Fuck Pissrael, but that's just an actual fact.

That's just
tier patriotism bullshit.

Leaky Rinsed Penis, that should be his new nickname.

Hopefully Kris Kobach.

You're trying awfully hard to fit in here.

You don't belong here and you're being extremely obvious about it.

Granted, but the "support our troops" narrative was directed at the American people as "shut up and let us do as we please" This, however, is directed at those in Washington. I consider it an okay start.

So WH user was right about the 27th with the Judiciary Committe announcing they need an investigation into the Clinton Foundation's dealings during the election among the 14 things to investigate But he also mentioned that arrests would be starting no later than next Wednesday. Could Rinsed Benis be among those arrested?

Some other news to be added. Steve Bannon is now chief strategist while Kushner and Ivanka are senior advisors

Hopefully this means we're bringing back public executions for treason and sedition.

This is correct unfortunately. The only exception would be Flynn who flipped after seeing first hand that Obama was directly helping ISIS. I really hope Trump hired him back and kike Mattis gets demoted.

Oh fuck off faggot. Your tears are not an argument.

That is still a 'shut and let us do as we please' commentary, its merely from the government aimed at other parts of the government. Its basically a military spokesman telling the officials to fuck off and let them pursue more war.

I'm tired of fucking wars for Israel.

Scaramucci reinceing the white house pipes. Serves Priebus right for leaking Scaramucci's financial disclosure forms.

(checked)
(((ONE))) DOWN

Checked

As stated, you are trying a little too hard to fit in here.Other anons can judge for themselves, I'm simply pointing it out.

Honestly, I can't tell if he's a neo-kike so much. He could come around differently since he was for the wall. Not sure.

I would prefer those kikes fuck off back to Jew York.

Come on tumors, don't stop popping up now.

But, remember that Zionists aren't your friends

Yeah that's gonna be a negative, ghostrider. Marine Corp fucking loves the guy, and as long as Mattis remains loyal to Trump, Trump has unanimous support of the military should there be a coup against Congress.
That being said, the same rule applies to Mattis as everyone else, show signs of disloyalty, and get gassed.

What a passive-aggressive way to wheel out the 'ur a shill!' card.

And the fact that you cited this user

only supports the claim that, in fact, you are the ones who do not belong here.

But it's on CNN so it's fake news, right?

Heiled
Rinsed penis got flushed

you may get to a high rank and be redpilled, but it's because you passed the filter by lying low, at which point you have a career's worth of training to follow orders and keeping mouth shut. At least the outright neocons are an opportunity to name the jew.

that didn't last long

jew v. jew infighting with the goyim as puppets, some things never change

I was talking to someone else. That being said, I think there is room for skepticism with this pick. It's possible that Trump chose the first competent person he could find because he wanted Rinsed Benis out immediately and that he didn't vet Kelly very hard, thus bringing in another neocon ZOGbot into the White House. It's also possible that this pick was made ahead of time should the GOP ever stonewall him. With Trump I'd like to think it's the latter; I don't think he trusted a rat like Priebus for a second, and it was purely a relationship of necessity.

Checked
Gas them all

I agree that skepticism is fine, there's always room. I just get suspicious when an user comes into a thread and immediately starts kvetching about how terrible a pick Trump made and whining about how he's going to start a war with Iran like it's a done deal.

Where are the shills that said he had no power to do anything?

Moucci seems to be Trump's enforcer. He is rooting the rats out one by one.

The tumors have to pop up first in order to remove them.

sounds like a mob hit

Except nobody did that, you enormous faggot.
I merely suggested this was an establishment pick (it was) and that this guy will invariably have a hardon for war (he will), and the most-likely target for a man of his calibre will be Iran (it will be).

And the limp-dicked way you accused me of being a shill is still fucking pathetic.

Now who's salty?

Except that he's on the Council on Foreign Relations, which is amongst the Jewiest of Jewish organizations in the modern US.
He was also married to a kike.

You, as evidenced by the fact you didn't even have the balls to respond to the comment calling you out.
Continued calling you out isn't salt, its mining therefore.

His eyes are a beautiful shade of gas….

Penis looks like he is about to be shot in the head before being thrown out of a plane.

Plus a Goldman-Sachs guy. Anyone who thinks he isn't kiked is either retarded or a summerfag. Or both.

I am fucking DIAMONDS

Who says I'd want their tumors removed?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: This board is being shilled hard by both sides.

At this point, I'm actually inclined to think we might be getting shilled more by the pro-Trump parties than we are by their opposition, the latter of whom have just given up outright in the face of overwhelming disdain for their sheer existence.

Has nobody ever considered that Trump and his people might have just pulled the greatest intelligence caper in recorded history? Does nobody here know what a fucking double agent is?

He's probably wondering why you would do that.

You're a dimwit.
Which brings me back to:

because I swear to God, the selective 'fake news' shit is getting to be awe-inspiring.

Just weird shit I tell you hwat.

Yeah… Seems real probable.

Wasn't this guy a deep state plant in the Admin as well?

PR and chess moves, m8.

This is an interesting angle as well. I had considered that Trump might just want someone less-cucked heading the DHS instead of Kelly. It may have actually been a move to put someone better suited there.

Pence is really the true right-hand man in all of this. I'm honestly quite pleasantly surprised with him and his performance thus far. Loyal and ambitious for the good of the Country. I would have thought he would have been shaken before Sessions did - assuming all the hubub about Sessions was anything to go by (Didn't keep up with it, but I was shocked to see anything negative about him coming from Trump. Sessions is a good man.)

I really saw that energy in the image too. Mooch's posture really said to me, "We're comin for ya." I'm not sure how well-received this picture was in the media, but it struck me as a very good shot.

Does anyone else have the feeling that Scarmucci, with a name like fucking Scaramucci, is really some kind of Italian mafia plant? We don't hear much about them these days, but I know for a fact they were heavily involved with the labor movement in this country ala Union manufacturing and construction, and I almost feel like they would have a role similar to the Yakuza in Japan these days, were they to get some of their power back if manufacturing were to return.

Because the power they had which came from US industry has really been sapped by outsourcing, which may have been a big motivation for the (((Internationalists))) moving jobs out of the country anyway - don't just weaken the people, weaken every nodule of power that is based on family rather than submission to Israel.

Fucking fantastic.

The only people who didn't suspect that were shills still stuck in their echo chamber.

Say it with me user:
INDEPENDENT WHITE HOUSE INBOUND

somebody give me a quick rundown, was he the leaker?

user… they subtly whisper… Do me…

Having meetings in cars/limo's is old school business / mob SOP.

You notice how this news didn't leak?

I think most if not pro-Trump shilling is merely hopeful anons letting their emotions run away from them in reaction to anti-Trump shilling. The most sensible opinion on Trump seems obviously to be he isn't 100$ controlled by kikes, but isn't 100% free from their influence either, but nuanced positions on any subject don't get much representation on imageboards.

Might as well. Reince was only there to deliver congressional victories, and those have been farcical. I can't wait for the Trump rallies where he "Jeb's" the majority of congress.

wew lads

Kelly apparently backed the "Russia hacked the election" bullshit too.

>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/foxs-kimberly-guilfoyle-confirmed-potus-problem-reince-priebus-leaker/

This nothing new. Since the day he joined theTrump team, his loyalties were screaming loud and clear.

www.rense.com

Anyone got a JUST edit of Leaky Reince?

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/891050977113014273

Fucking
Unshackled

They are tumors that need to be removed.

2018 is going to be just as fun as the last 2.

I guess, but it could be a ploy

Fucking finally. The traitors in Congress need to be gassed NOW, so we can get some shit done.

If that is true then that just re-confirms its the prebus crew that is leaking like a stuck pig.

NYT:
> Mr. Priebus saw his fate finally sealed a week ago when Mr. Trump hired Mr. Scaramucci, an edgy Wall Street financier, over the chief of staff’s objections. Mr. Priebus’s ally, Sean Spicer, the press secretary, resigned in protest.
Priebus and Spicer cut themselves on his edge.

CHECKED

R I N S E D

Notice this shit happened almost immediately after Mooch took control? I have a strong feeling he's shutting down all exits to the White House and only those loyal to Trump will be allowed to leave alive.

CHECKED

Yeah but user mudslimes are dedicated to our destruction. Just because they hate the kikes doesn't mean they are on our side. Mudslimes hate the kikes because they hate fucking EVERYTHING that isn't Islamic.

Damn… That really does look like they were going to execute him…

…Including other muds who are just a slightly different version of mud.

Kill thy unbelievers. It's rather funny that our real enemy is inviting them into our land by the droves. What purpose would that be?

double dubs confirm

fuck sandniggers and their shitty retcon of the kike bible

Like they're married. Ryan and Priebus sittin in a tree, c-u-c-k-i-n-g

Hey wait a minute, wasn't Priebus the one blocking InfoWars from the Press Pool?

hmmmmmm

Mooch said he wanted to fucking kill all the leakers.

checked for gassing both MIDF and JIDF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh

oh, wow

oh, this sooo needs to happen

Any idea who will follow John Kelly as Secretary of Homeland Security?

This picture makes so much sense now, and I can't stop giggling like a retard.

WE GOT A NEW SCOOP BOYS

Dr. Priebus?

You better have a real good reason for posting Cernokike, mate.

My perspective is that as long as Trump is doing more good than harm, which has been unheard of in the presidency in decades, it's worth being more supportive than tearing him down. More over, there is some value in the memetics in making him out to be our guy even more than he actually may be.

There are some reasonable discussions here, they just tend to happen between the cracks, like this one right now. It's just the nature of this place. But anybody who seriously believes that Trump can do no wrong is just a useful idiot who we'll manipulate or purge from our ranks as needed. Acting as if he is the next best thing to Hitler returned with the occasional tempering on the other hand is most productive IMO.

Anti Trump shills and consensus cracking attempts, be they from enemies or misguided allies, just don't seem productive in any way. Even with all the shit that flies around here, it's been nice to see 8/pol/ remain fairly steady on the whole thing.

He and InfoWars were the only two to call out Priebus being fired and replaced with Kelly.

This thread will now be a digits/happening thread. The meme magick will flow here.

nope

Cernokike's reputation was saved by the administration. His credibility was destroyed after the 60 minutes interview, then he got handed scoop after scoop. He's either CIA or a insider kike.

(checked)

Brinced benis :DDD

Mcmaster has a pedophiles body language and the face of some dumpy cop. He does not inspire courage and lack leadership abilities.

Who the fuck said that?

Wait, he got BTFO on 60 minutes? I never paid attention to the guy, all I saw were jokes about his lisp on twitter.

NEW RALLY SCHEDULED

JEEZUS

ebin :-DDD
dog bless ameriga :-DDDD

Reminder that Islam is the Sword of Judaism.

He knows what he's doing.

Islam is the Sword and Christianity is quickly being made into the shield.

Fucking christ why?

Whitest, poorest state in the country, duh.

There are democrats up for relection in 2018 in states that Trump won. Recently Trump has been forcing the DNC to double down on tranny shit, in an attempt to flip those states republican. That will allow Trump to dilute the influence of RINOs.

This. Trump is demolishing every single leg the democrat could possibly stand on in the midterms.

Granted but they're quickly becoming more and more blue pilled.

OODA.

Rinced Penis was Trump's opportunity to observe, orient and decide. Now comes the action with Mooch.

Good band. Stupid as fuck, but good.

Make that an ex cause they're divorcing.

Marines aren't known for their intelligence. Regardless of how much they liked Mattis, Mattis was corrupt. Look into Theranos.

I was just kidding when I said he surrounded himself with slimeballs just so he could fire them and there he goes. Damn.

WEW, some men never learn. Either marry the "stay at home" type wife or no one.

Penis status: Chopped off

He tried working with the GOPe to save healthcare.

Now it's open war.

Uh, pardon? The Marine Corps General? Obviously the "march for Israel" shit, but aside from that, was he not a patriot for the country?

So what, Trump is a kike now too? I've seen shills unironically say that Hitler was controlled opposition on this very board, so you won't surprise me with your bullshit, if you are filthy kikes.

Bottom line: Marines might "march for Israel" but you'd be a fucking fool to think that means they wouldn't fire on a Congresscritter if they had the chance.

Anyone else feeling that Trump is increasingly resembling a Hollywood super villain?

I love it.

You talk like a faggot, lurk two years before your next post pls

Actually it sounds like you don't belong here. He's not wrong for questioning it. This boards culture is built on a foundation of healthy skepticism. It's the reason this place used to have intelligent discourse. Fuck off back to reddit if you just want to circle jerk about BASED republicans.
That being said Kelly is definitely a step in the right direction. He beats the fuck out of the rinsed penis. He's well spoken and did well defending the wall when questioned.

One of the senators that voted against the repeal is from W.VA. Maybe he's trying to stir up the base to get them voted out?

The salt's going to be glorious.

What does Cernokike have to do with John Harwood?

the shills are definitely mad about this

You must be new here? When Trump first started his campaign Holla Forums got a lot of libcucks, police, military and other normies on the site. Gas yourself.

we truly live in the best timeline

Best chapter

Yes, but replaced with who?

I understand. What I'm saying is, unless Trump can somehow find a bigger hero than Mattis, he needs to keep him, and keep him in check until a coup is 100% not necessary.

Cernokike has been saying McMaster is on his way out for a long time.

beautiful. checked for gassing.

fuck off

The fact that so many Democrat seats are up for re-election in the Rust Belt reinforces this theory.

I'm gonna need some sauce on that user. That's too good to be true.

BEST KEK

Probably not. His behavior/attitude is just part of this ethnic phenotype. Italian gangsters and Italian businessmen both act the same way because they're both Italian. If he is a mob plant, then he's one who's squeaky clean. If any connections were there to find, the (((media))) would pick up on it and attack him for it.

With the times we're living in I wouldn't be surprised in Schultz or even Loretta get shackled and gassed.

You're still getting fired McMaster

Lurk for two years and learn how to fucking speak and type before posting. 90iq idiots like you are an embarrassment to everything this place stands for.

remember when the shills were going on about how Trump was supposedly going to fire Bannon?

We have the best POTUS.

The thing about Trump is that when he says overly nice things about you, it means quite the opposite. Anyone who follows Trump knows this. He did the same thing with Comey.

West Virginia is a white state that voted for Trump and has been hurt by the jews perhaps more than any other. West Virginia also has a democrat senator up for election in 2018.

It looks like Manchin is up for reelection, so any (R)? You'd need somebody from there to actually tell you who's good or bad. Jenkins seems like he's got the right ideas and is generally pro-Trump, but I'm just reading wiki.

Priebus was establishment, not the miliatary guy kicking spics out of the US, you stupid shill.

Wew Mr.Moochi doesn't tolerate cuckoldry.

Fucking exactly as it should be, this is the last bastion of Western Civilization, not a fucking Jamba Juice. Low-T bitch boys need not apply.

Until Trump states publicly really over the top nice things about Bannon, he's safe and everything else stated about any Trump firings is false. That's how you know who is going to get shit canned or not. Once he does that, Bannon might was well just pack his bags.

It feels good to have men back in charge of this country.

This is literally what first made me take him seriously. This clip right here.

Yeah, they were really hammering that one for quite some time.

Cernokike never seems to go after Kushner or anything

That's because Cernokike is a kike.

You spelled kike wrong

Man Trump really seems to hate people who hate themselves.

Reminder that Islamism didn't exist in the 70's until USA started using it to fuck up the whole middle east

We have the best POTUS. That's the clip that got me too.

This quote was also the first thing that came to my mind when Mooch showed up for the first time.

"This man has had too much to drink!" – Scaramucci

Glory to the One True Autist, Tim.

It's a don't let the door hit you on the ass statement.

He must hate president Eisenhower…

It's not too hard to imagine that the enemy he's talking about in the second quote is the kikes, but that's probably not actually the case.

He's a big guido.

Is this the response of some kind of bot? What the fuck are you even referencing in my comment? Where do I imply that 8ch didn't get a lot of cucks?

Talk about a train to nowhere.
If you want to know why right-wing American movements never go anywhere outside of increasing dividends for the right defense contractors, look no further than sentiments similar to this one.

Yeah, Occam's Razor would suggest you're right.

I mean mobsters would have had to evolve to suit the times anyway, right? They started getting more organized after prohibition ended, and I wouldn't be surprised if there were still some remnants of them in high places.

This.

Islam is the Sword of Judaism. Jews and Muslims are two peas in a pod, both disgusting desert semites who've preyed on white civilization for as long as they've existed.

Why not just called him Benis?

sounds like a fucking bitch, should have been supporting her man's career ambitions

Absolutely correct.
Generals, for the most part, are dick-riding politicians that go along to get along with whatever the higher ups say. For the past 20 years, that's been neo-kikes of one stripe or another (con or lib, it's not any different). Almost any general you could put in a leadership role can be expected to either stand by the principles he stood for when he was in the military (neo-kike foreign policy) or to go whichever way the wind blows.
Both possibilities are worthless.

I got to meet Reince one time at a party. He just exuded uppity bitch mode. He is the type of dude that if he ever got threatened to his face would curl up in a ball and cry or call the cops. He came into the party for like 10 minutes made his rounds and left to go suck someone elses dick.

Do you honestly think that there aren't anons who are very high up in the world?

In terms of internet communities we're the most powerful in the world bar none.

The world is finally starting to regain some sanity.

Scaramucci just went up a couple of points in my book. That jew broad Ball that he was married to was nothing but trouble, liberal, sour skin, beady eye kike trash. He doesnt seem like the type to be easily persuaded and once he sets his mind to something, he picks up the bat and keeps swinging. She got in the way, now shes out of the way.

Yes

Bitch McConnell. He needs to lose the primary.

lol ok kid.

Just because I met the guy once doesn't mean I am some high up dude or anything. I just happened across him at an event. When you are bagging groceries tomorrow think about where you could be in 3 or 4 years with an education.

You'd be wrong.

He still made a kikelet with her though.

you're perfectly safe, mr. chosen.

It's only a year until primaries. Got to get rid of some RINOs.

Honestly it might be Rick Wilson.

Man still can't over that a bunch of anime masturbators has vastly more power than he does.

was meant for

not sure why its not replying properly, been a while since I have been on though

they hate the kikes because they are failed / low IQ kikes themselves.
yet if you look at the bigger picture (only rabbis will state this openly) they worship the same god. the little tribe of israel is sitting on the big tribe of ismael and moving with it. they are always allies when it comes to OUR destruction.

hotpocket removed the comment, user, refresh the page

Because your trying to reply to to a post that does not exist.

stop replying to bait

Penis Status: RINSED

I want that to be real. I would fucking lose it.
also, I sent him mail to his old apartment all the way from the US. lol I said I was mailing on behalf of the Indian dentist.

No matter how much shilling I think enough of us have basic trust in the man. I mean, this is the first non-puppet since perhaps Bush 41, whom was in a similar position with intel. The Clinton faction used Perot.

Bush 41 was owned by Saudis.

Who will run the DHS then?

Shit. They used Perot to d&c Bush 41.

Expect a ((("Trump defector"))) for 3rd party in 2020 if Shillary somehow eats enough babies yo stay alive until then.

Hmm why would Trump want to appoint military men to serve in his administration?

kys b/tard

Fixed that for you kike.

Is Trump crashing this administration with no survivors?

But "heroes" in Hollywood movies now are hardly ever white men, let alone heroic to begin with. His comparison is much more apt.

Step up, Senpai

I don't believe Preibus has done all he's been accused of. He is too spineless. I think Trump is just frustrated with Preibus being too spineless to get rid of some of his staff picks. I think Preibus is just an ineffective guy and is being made into a scapegoat.

The problems in Trump's administration run much deeper than Preibus. Getting rid of Preibus isn't going to get rid of the leakers and the saboteurs. For Trump to do that he would have to do a total purge and put in nothing but loyalists.

Depression is contagious. I've told people off similarly.

This isnt the 1970's anymore kid. A laser beam can hear everything thats going on in the vehicle crystal clear if it was bounced off the window.

I'm still leaning towards Bannon as the stage manager behind the recent firings and drama. He had Mooch throw his name in there just to keep the media fucks off-balance. They knew that Lizza shitbag would talk, he was probably one of reince's go-tos for leaking shit. Bannon knows this.

you can't hack me with lasers kiddo. I'm more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

I'll do it

Trey Gowdy is actually good for Trump administration, what do you see that I don't?

Trump is a one man army.

Scaramucci in the light, Priebus in the dark. The last time they spoke as friends. Bravo, Trump

I wish I had the money to run so bad. I have the style, charisma, and alpha genetics to get it done if I just had the funding.

This is a huge improvement, reince was literally bush / clinton tier whore for the establishment, trump tried to co opt him but he was too weak to even be useful

nice digits you got there kiddo

if you really have those things then making the money shouldn't be too hard

BENIS RIDNSED

Get a load of this hot head

Checked
DONT TEASE ME MR TRUMP
Kek

Trump is much safer trusting the White House (((staff))) and EMAILS.

And if they're "white" it's the (((white))) variety. This is one of the reasons many a newfriend's kike radar is stuck in proto state–they've been subverted to think a handpicked, Hollywood semite is white. The new blackface, but instead of paint it's semites achieving the same effect with race mixing and multiple surgeries.

Up until 5 minutes ago I thought war generals were supposed to be leaders in trannie acceptance, now they're back to being Hitler.

Incompetence is often used to mask malice. Never fall for it.

Get a load of those digits.

I

AM

On all levels except physical I am a ration. [Trays internally]

The reason Congress doesn't accomplish a single thing isn't because the job is difficult because it really isn't.

checked

2020: Trump is re-elected as the first presidential candidate of the New America First Independent party.
Having established a solid NAFI party minority in Congress two years earlier, Trump begins moves to turn that into a majority.
Could the game be up?

Yeah, that's why every single county went red without a speck of blue on the entire state during the elections. Reminder: the whitest states in the country remain white by being most resistant to race-mixing (even when nonwhites get dumped there).

Likely.

actually meant to reply to this:

I grew up in southern cali around a lot of shitskins in LA. Do NOT trust them, they are shit and will always try to fuck you over.

ass licker?

Just pointing out that the new form of derailing threads is "you must be new here". It's pretty obvious, but I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware. Have fun goys, things are starting to move very quickly now.

Thats an absolutely abstract kind of psy-op'ed revisionist history kinda forced meme, user.

Checked

Not exactly on Poland's level

Dont be such a fud. These devices can fit in the palm of your hand and operate in none visible spectrum's. why do you think all the modern spy buildings have thick concrete walls with ZERO windows? 6 inches might be enough to stop low grade setups, but you'd be surprised at how sensitive laser's can get.

THE

WALRUS

New America First Traditional Alliance and annex leafland and beanland

About fucking time! I've said from the beginning Trump's primary opposition is going to be traitors from within

GA GAS THE JEW

Do you know who reads the Koran? A bunch of 85 IQ goat-fuckers with the strategic accumen that Italians would be ashamed of and no navy. They're no threat to the West but as "refugees".

This shit happened right here in Baltimore, fuck this place…

Agreed. Head west young man , west to the mountains of opportunity

Musraelis.

sure it is, how many hundred jews did Mohammed _personally_ behead again ?

I miss Spicy Memes but holy shit, the Mooch is one of us for sure.

It pleases me so much that we have anons here in the higher echelon of society

SEE THIS? THIS IS THE FACE OF A FUCKING KILLER , A SHARK BROTHER

Don't call us goys, you filthy Alamo kike.

According to who's stories?

Wow open a fucking history book that covers the Crusades and Jihads of the middle east you fucking clown

We really should have known he was going to be Trump's favorite assassin.

Well, how about that?

Kill yourself fag.

I'm reading his Jew Yorker 'interview' right now, this guy gets stuff done. When he's on the phone he's nothing like he was last Friday. Bullying is nothing to him, I could see him beating the crap out of one of the staff members if they cross him. And I hope he does fire the whole communications team that Rinsed Penis put in.

1. Islamic conquest was frozen for centuries, it only reignited because of israel

2. You are fighting an israeli war, when you take on islam on their behalf. America and muslims should be separated and peaceful, while kikes and muslims fight it out in israel

I love how you can tell in the tone of his voice right around 0:40 that he really fucked up.

Checked holy dubs
MOOCH IS GOING TO FUCKING BREAK TEETH

Heiled
Wonderful OC

I almost misunderstood you, yes this would be great.

Dubs confirm this happens in the next 30 days

Damn they're still using the same shitty chroma upscaling after all this time? Do yourself a favor and use MPC-HC or mpv instead.

Heiled
checked
and keked

great OC user

Rand paul would be much better than Mitch McConnell, and Trey Gowdy would be infinitely better than Paul Ryan. Are you fucking retarded?

That would work while the car is stopped, otherwise there is too much vibration introduced by the road, engine, wind (turbulence does impart forces on the pane), etc for that technology to be even remotely useful. The noise floor would be far higher than the signal.

God Bless DJT

Whatever happened when those postcards were mailed out? I don't recall any mentions or salt afterwards.

Completely misunderstood, yes, I has the downs.

Its okay, I misunderstood the first post too.

Islamic conquest was only "frozen" by the impotence of the Ottomans in the face of superior European firepower.

Does he have a job again? From what authority is he speaking?

Is Hillary in jail? Are the jew bankers defanged? Are the pedos locked up? Then it's more just promises and face-saving, soap opera for gullible goyim. Hey Trumptards your 27th Happening came and went, you all look like Christian Scientists now, gonna predict a new one when the stars next align? Face it. Trump is better than Clinton, but he won't do shit for the white race, out of whom this country once came, it is inseparable from its founding white people.

this, it only stopped because europeans outpaced them so much

Non Jewmerican here, can someone enlighten me about why the guy is big news?

Reince go home you're drunk.

I don't know but Mucci, Trump, and Hannity went out to dinner a few days ago. I don't think Hannity would be having Corey on if Trump didn't want him to.

Yeah, when I think "ranting about kike bankers," my mind goes straight to Reince Prebius. You're as dumb as a democrat.

Eh, good point. Eat shit anyway though. The ball is rolling on a lot of good shit.

As I recall, the arrests are supposed to be done by next Wednesday.

Well to be fair Brighton is full of Jews. They even have a kosher Chinese restaurant I remember. Maybe he grew to hate them. Massholes in the government now. Honestly surprised as usually everyone else is a liberal douche around here.

It's happening.

==I see a little silhouette-o of a man
Scara-MOOCH, Scara-MOOCH!
Here comes Donny's new deigo!
Thunderbolts of firing, very very frightening's he!==

Yup, Christian Scientists.

8/10 lyrics
2/10 formatting

This is a right wing shill post.

Checked

Compare this with this tweet. We can draw two conclusions from these two facts combined:

The first is that Trump was just winging it. He was wishy-washy on Kelly at first, but then he made up his mind - he decided on firing Rinsed Benis on the spot and appointed Kelly, figuring he had no time to waste.

The second, and more compelling conclusion, is that this was a shit test by Trump to find the leaker. Speaking solo to each of his suspects, he made it clear that Benis was going to be fired but put Kelly at the bottom of the list. Each person got a different version of the list, each with certain individuals at the top. From these he can track where the leaks go and identify multiple people intentionally. If you do some footwork, you may be able to find out which source leaked what if you see who the press were confident in. Once everyone was briefed, he sprang into action and fired Benis. The press jumps on the story and immediately spills the beans on their leads, thinking they have the scoop on who would replace him. Trump not only fired a GOP-e stooge but also identified some leakers in the process.

If you really want to go into game theory, one might consider if this was also used to identify who was leaking to Priebus. Doesn't look like he knew what was coming? And maybe the 4/pol/ user who promised happenings also knew about the firing ahead of time, but received a different date for when it would happen.

Mooch is the best new character in this greatest reality TV show of all time

The (((coup))) was to be done by the (((Bush))) family, it was not a fascist coup attempt. Smedley used fascists as a scapegoat as to concern FDR and the government more, but he knew it was actually the Plutocrats (Bushes) vs the Marxists (FDR). The only fascist with a chance of acquiring power in those days was Huey Long and he got killed by FDR.

[[[John Kelly]]]

The guy who was originally CoS was Reince Priebus aka "Rinse Penis." He was a bigwig in the Republican Party and was tacked onto the Trump administration when Trump took office, which had him leave that job in the Party. My guess is that this was some kind of power deal that allowed Trump to not get killed or cheated in winning the nomination from the Republican Party, and Penis was there to moderate read: sabotage Trump in office. It's also very likely that many of the leaks from the administration came from Penis, either directly or indirectly. Penis is a cuck and very much in cahoots with Paul Ryan and others in the cuckold wing of the Party.

Many of us who supported Trump were very disappointed that he was saddled with Penis in his staff, and there was debate over whether Trump was a fraud or whether the Party stuck him with Penis. It looks more like the latter at the moment.

Whereas the Europeans have an election and then build a coalition and select a PM, here in America the two parties represent different coalitions and the primary election that selects the candidate is the event that determine which wing(s) of the Party have control, and then the election is between the two. This is the first election since 1992 where we actually had a real choice of candidates Perot was the last one worth voting for IMO.

Trump and Penis either had some kind of "six month" agreement, or Trump got tired of the leaking and failures to pass ObamaCare repeals etc. all of a sudden, or Trump simply said to himself, "I've given it six months to do it their way and now it's war."

Kelly is a retired General. Donald is surrounding himself with military men, which means good and bad things. If we do get into a hot civil war, it'll be good to have the Generals on his side. Military men are political creatures at least past the rank of Captain, that's about as far as a non-political guy can get unless he's really good at hiding power level but are probably less cucked than most of the people he could select. It's also sadly likely that they'll be more hawkish in foreign policy and more likely to be Israel-firsters.

Hope that helps.

Proceed with the aforementioned activities sodomites.

A 🍀🍀🍀pure coincidence🍀🍀🍀 I'm sure.

[[[John Kelly]]]

Checked
Potato niggers

Mooch can murder people and the POTUS can just issue a pardon in the end.

get the fuck out of here with that bullshit you know the desert dwellers have disgusting dark nipples

I FUCKIN' HATE RATS!

Penis, listen; I know you think you're a tough guy, but you're not shit. I'd scrape you off my shoe on a busy day in Brooklyn. You best start walking, and hope to God that Don is too focused on everyone else. Otherwise we'll have to go on a little "drive."

Not enough.

RIGHT WING MOOCH SQUADS

Just because the Jews so happen to want us to fight the mudslimes, doesn't mean we won't have to kill them all eventually.

Semites are Semites are Semites are Semites. NO ALLIES.

Someone like this?

[[[John Kelly]]]

are you implying some sort of irish conspiracy here boiyo?

If Gowdy was speaker, nobody could spend anything for congressional discretionary budgets. No more $44 breakfast, no more 3 day work weeks.

If Randlet was Senate Majority Leader, he could have many libshits barred under Senate Rule XIX.

M-Mooch?

[[[John Kelly]]]

[[[Trey Gowdy]]]

[[[Paul Ryan]]]

[[[Kevin McCarthy]]]

[[[Mitch McConnell]]]

[[[Stephen Bannon]]]

[[[Michael Flynn]]]

[[[Sean Spicer]]]

[[[Kellyanne Conway]]]

[[[Tom Price]]]

[[[Mick Mulvaney]]]

[[[Neil Gorsuch]]]

[[[Mike Pence]]]

Your down 2 layers to low, you need to move up a few layers.

There is little difference between the Jew and the Muslim, the Jew wrote the Muslim Ideology.

They're pushing this Holla Forums-tier bracket psyop hard, aren't (((they)))?

failure to repeal was definitely the last straw, trump saddled himself with these establishment dipshits to get shit passed, failing that, fuck em

FUCK YES
GOPe IS FUCKING OVER

It's a forced goon meme they bring back out every few months to try to get it to work again. Ultimately they always learn the same lesson again and again: trying to use their low effort ten dollar approved meme as a rebuttal just ends up bringing more attention to the Jewish question in the first place.

Impotent imitations, it's all they can produce. When you take into account the amount of money being wasted on these shilling efforts, you're left with a good kek.

What do the autist brackets mean?

irish I think. I think hes implying there is some irish thing going on. I think its just a coincidence :^)

Keep your mouth shut, you fuckin' prick.

((( )))

Penis is a cuck
t. Holla Forums

We called him Penis because he was such a Jackoff. But now that he's been cut out, I guess we should call him Jenner.

That's a white slave you dumbass. The semites (jews AND muslims) have been taking our women as slaves for millennia.

no, we can just call him kosher now because he got circumcised out of the administration :^)

Holy fuck I can't breathe

Who is that cool looking Mongolian man in your image? He looks like a strong Christian traditionalist.

Nice one. You're a funny guy.

That man is KGB. He hacks elections and doesn't afraid of anything.

UUUU

Between the Bane quotes in the inauguration speech and now Nige saying Trump is taking control, I'm really suspecting that Trump is actually the physical incarnation of Bane.

kek

It was pretty obvious, that's why he had to have them publicly fuck up health care. Mccancer and friends would've been better off just passing the repeal, even though it wouldn't have worked. Trump knew it wouldn't and they wouldn't pass it, he set them up.

The solution calls for the use of the Three Rs. Roof, River or Revolver. Take your fuckin' pick.

OC 4u

dis be like anoda potato famine

Bush 41 was the goddamn head spook in the CIA, he's the fucking faggot who created half or more of this deep state bullshit and attacks Trump and us with even now. Bush 41 wasn't a puppet because he's one of the fucking puppet masters, he is a globalist, neo-con stooge as well, and should not be spoken of favorably by Holla Forums

newfag spic in spicland here.

Can someone make a TL:DR of this thread?

lurk more

(((>>10321177

)))

Well, duh. He's a spic. Of course he's going to ask for free food.

Thought something similar upon reading that.

You're a big digit.

I don't know if I've ever felt a more intense shame than watching the President of the United States do half-reps of 20lb dumbbell shoulder presses.

Those were lateral raises.

It's the most work Obama ever did in his life.

those sucked too, and they were just 10s, but for some reason the shoulder presses stuck with me more. they're at 0:57

user…

Not sure if this they know what these shills are doing, or just making up shit on the spot

honorary nigger

4ufam

Well, at least he's in spicland
AND STAY THERE DAMN IT!!!

I've known him (watching the Apprentice and infrequently seeing him on shows) long enough to know that's pretty unlikely

Everything's comin' up Séamus!

I don't think Trump will morph into one, but I'd rather not have many of them on his staff, if I had a choice. There's always the possibility of them taking action where they've been delegated some authority.

FWIW I've been watching the man since he took out those full-page ads in USAToday in support of executing criminals, making foreign countries pay for US military support, and putting American jobs first. He was interviewed by (((Larry King))) at the '88 GOP Convention and he flirted with a 3rd-party run Reform Party in 2000. He's the real deal and I knew as soon as he announced that he'd win and be a great POTUS if they didn't kill him first.

you still have to pt the thing, at a window, that's moving 40 miles ish an hour, on a route that you don't know, while staying in visual range and not getting cock-blocked by some asshole with a raised suspension, and not arousing suspension.

[[[Donald Trump]]]

They'll have to hold a lottery for everyone who wants to lynch this wigger.

honorary lynching

to a literal Mossad agent nonetheless

(((First question: How is Donald Trump worse than the holocaust and how many babies did you personally see him kill?)))

Wolf was pissed off because Priebus seemed really happy and only said nice things about Trump. He also went on Hannity.

Can't make this shit up.

Except that's Maggie fucking Haberman. I'd be extending massive benefit of the doubt to say there's even a 50% chance that's true

1) Trump wants to fuck her, and would feed her disinfo
2) She wants to fuck trump, and would gladly lie, exaggerate, or take out of context where possible
At this point if she can't even provide a source, I'm not even going to consider anything she says… and if you don't know why, you didn't actually read the podesta leaks.

Fairly certain Corey is employed by the wh as a rep for cnn

Gentlemen. I just want to say this. I just want to say this one thing.

==NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE TRUMPSTER==.

Read Art of the Deal. Read Crippled America. One of this quotes is "Don't you ever try to bully me." That is one fucking quote people should take to heart when dealing with Trump.

He's a billionaire from New York. So what, you ask. Well, the man has been making deals since the 80s. With some of the most cutthroat real estate bastards and lawyers. IN NEW FUCKING YORK. And he came out on top all the time. A lesser man would have crumbled decades ago. Not Trump.

He has the wit, the skill, the intelligence and the fucking MASTERY to play this game. And he came out on top. In NEW FUCKING YORK.

And best of all? That was training for the Presidency.

Great. Now we get to hear how this guy once farted in the general direction of Russia and is therefore a spy.

Like we needed anymore evidence on how shit this guy was

From (((Freebeacon))) Kikeservative archive.is/Khp57

She sounds like a real bitch, can't wait for her to do the Jude and get prompt up by Dems.

Most likely this. Pressuring cuckservatives and building momentum for their replacements at the same time.

I'm starting to think that Trump lead with repealing Obamacare on purpose. It's been great for forcing cucks to show their true colors.

lel

Nigger trying to combo up Shit Fighter there, but how is this relevant to this thread?

This is 4 the Players

Does anyone else get a strange feeling…

No shit, he knew damn well they'd cuck up.

Trump probably made him sign a NDA and a document saying he wouldn't talk shit about his employer in the media. Trump is absolutely the kind of guy to do that.

Lel, next thing you'll say Betrayus is redpilled too

Its more like he's restricted by them. Remember that (((they))) own most of congress and the judiciary. For instance, if he starts being a real bad goy, they would impeach him. Or simply stonewall him throughout his presidency. He has to keep up appearance as someone who can be "threatened" and "manipulated" so that (((they))) wouldn't drop the facade to deal with Trump.

What said. Daily reminder that when Hitler started his great work, the kikes mustered every world leader who mattered even slightly into a world war just to stop him from unshackling Germany from the jew.

Meh

that's more of a chaotic good imo

no innocent person answers an accusation in that way

I think he gave them a fair chance to play ball. They didn't take it and decided to stick with their old (((tricks.)))

kek'd

She is a cute.

General Townes?

He's a big guy, but not just a pawn of some bitch.

Rinse Prepuce

LOL best one yet

Koranimals have been attacking our lands long before the (((UN))) gave Judea to the Khazars as a holohoax consolation prize. To not recognize this brands you as a simpleton or a shill.

politikino needs its own genre now

Fucking checked. This is the goddamn meta point. We have memed Trump into the Trumpenfuehrer, and we are forcing the enemy to act against him, thus forcing him to be the actual Fuehrer.

Meme Magic, faggots.

That isnt meme magic, it's cause & effect.

That joke is old af

Nuanced positions don't get much representation in general

I pray to god that no commie nor democrat will ever be able to take the WH.

It's easy. Cripple them with the revolver and then throw them into the river.

Trump Reich Now

I didn't come into this thread to fucking die, user.

Sweet jesus. Trump team, where the fuck are you people? I know you are looking for fucking candidates for 2018. And if you aren't, you ought to be fired.

What do I have to do to get on that list?

I'll do one more, just for you, and to emphasise to whoever the wh has monitoring us/scouting for candidates that they need to start gathering candidates NOW.

The only people who can take back congress are the young and dedicated.

yes, it is, degenerate faggot.

Shall there be another, it would have to come from us. Too bad /mu/'s dead, or that none of us are as musically infatuated as the good doctor was.

is windows only. I can't use that in linux.
Never heard of it, but just installed it. I'll check it out.

Patrick Casey go and stay go

Yikes