Nu meng's ski

Are you ready for the greatest ass pain simulator 2016?

What the fuck do you even do?
Can you even build anything?
I thought all the buildings were predesigned.
Why on earth is anyone excited about this?

Is it online-only? Might give it a pirate and play an hour to confirm if it's shit.

glorified flash game that is 4deep8you to understand

Anyone else tried Rebel Galaxy?

Despite not having any vertical movement, it's a pretty neat game. I just wish there was an actual naval combat game with similar gameplay. Pirates, WW2 or modern age would be sweet.

it's coming tomorrow right?

I would really play it if it's minecraft in space.

So is this gonna be another word ruined by people over using it?

This thread is still around

You are a god. A digital god. Congratulations, Shinji. Truly this is no MAN'S sky. You've come so far in search of the truth, but the real truth was inside you from the beginning. The cosmos will remember your legend for millenia to come. WELCOME NEW GALAXY
WAHOO

its tu late m8

I got bored of it pretty quickly.

Felt very limited and repetitive, I prefer full autism in my space games.

Post best asshats.

Requesting photoshop of OP's image to read "NU MALE'S SKY"

No, OP's title is Chinese, it means "suck my dick metafagging cancer".

You could try the Battlestations games I remember them being pretty good. Not sure how well they aged tho.

What's at the center? Post your speculations.

At the center there's a mirror showing your character, you take off your helmet, and long hair with a pretty face is revealed. You were a woman all along. It truly is no man's sky.

I've been playing it a bit for the last couple days. It's kind of fun but could really use so more gameplay variety.

If you haven't played Sid Meier's Pirates it's pretty much exactly what you're looking for.

the credits with a big 'thank you for playing ;)'

Windows bluescreen.
Yes, even on PS4, somehow they'll manage it.

Some pretentious 2deep4u shit.

Post best asshats.>>10317362
I think you mean dyke hair with a fuck ugly face.

Fucked up my post, thanks Holla Forums.
I think you mean dyke hair with a fuck ugly face.

You were a non-binary trans-sheboon all along

Some shitty vague lore that will not be explained until No Man's Sky 5: The phantom sandbox.

No there is a message saying:

Then it shows a picture of a down syndrome kid playing with toys.

With a multicolored "BUUUURN" written in comic sans scrolling on the screen with horns and john's cena theme playing i bet.

I did try Evochron Mercenary and X3. They were okay, but I honestly prefer more arcadey type space games, like Colony Wars.

I remember buying my Dad some of those games before for 360. Aren't some combined ops, like aerial and naval combat?

I've been dipping in and out of it, so it's not really felt too repetitive yet, but I really doubt I'll finish the game. Some of the complaints I've seen are about the grind.

I've seen people talk about Pirates loads of times, yet never tried it. Guess now is the time!

Can you make your own custom pirate crews?

So we get a portrait of the lead developer?

How much would it take for them to get the to the center of the universe though.

Yes it is the war in the pacific after all.

"30 hours", but that's if you "take your time" aka play like an autist

Didn't they increase the size of the galaxy by 20x times in the last patch?

There's a black hole and inside the hole text starts panning, spelling:
UNDERTALE
and then,

huh so technically it should take 600 hours this time. I give it 10 hours before we know what's in the center of the universe.

It's been a while since I've played, but I think the most customizing you can do is flag designs.

They probably did it because as soon as someone reaches it he's gonna post it everywhere and people will lose intrest in the game. This way it's gonna take longer, so they can rack in more sales.

That's pretty cool. I liked Wings of Prey so the variety might be good.

Shame. I've recently been watching Black Sails and want to be captain of a ship. It's sad that the closest game I've played to what I want is Black Flag.

Pic related

Isn't the game singleplayer with just the names of the shit you find being shared? Poor soul, he's THAT delusional.

Yes, and we're not even sure if the names of things are shared because your galaxy is local, not online at all.

So who's gonna torrent the game and rush to the end of the universe and spoil it for everyone? It'd be great to see another fallout 4 tier salt party.

Holy shit it's spore all over again.

It has an ending as well with "Three different paths"

Hopefully it gets found and posted everywhere long before most autists even have the game.

stream on twitch atm

WEW

I hate No Man's Sky. It is arrogant. The devs are so arrogant that they invent all kinds of new ways to be arrogant. NMS might be able to fool Kotaku into seeing it as a rare gem. NMS might be able to fool Sony. But NMS cannot fool gamers, who despise it. Trust me. NMS reputation is spreading as the horrible dev glitch that it is. This is also exactly the reason why Chris Roberts who is a joy to work with has taken it's place.

:^) But really though, NMS looks meh, from the leaked footage so far. I have to wait for more real gameplay footage to confirm I guess.

No, there is no multiplayer

The sad thing is if it even had all those things from the first pic it would be a neat game, so far it looks underwhelming.

this game looks like it was made for braindead retards