HEALTHCARE VOTE IS HAPPENING AND PENCE JUST SHOWED UP!

HEALTHCARE VOTE IS HAPPENING AND PENCE JUST SHOWED UP!

Get in here you faggots, it's about to get repealed and we're gonna win again.

Other urls found in this thread:

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=nothing burger
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=nothing burger,something burger
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=turd burger,nothing burger
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=turd burger,chocolate hot dog
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=hot dog flavored water,turd
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=hot dog flavored turd,turd flavored hot dog
twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/890807095024603137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh yes

>leftists, normalfags, and (((blue check marks))) smug their asses off and hype themselves up
>leftists, normalfags, and (((blue check marks))) contemplate suicide

Why do they keep doing this to themselves?

Same reason shills keep trying.

Why are they calling it this?

I want to see them hanging from trees. Forty days, forty nights. Then burn the bodies.

the electric fence?

(((Media))) watches the puppet and never the puppeteer and then they sperg out.

it isn't a full repeal, just chopping some of the meat off.

also, al franken is out on the street inciting the people to get pissed off and shout shame over and over.

VOTING TIME

it's not complete repeal I think, but it gets rid of the unconstitutional mandate

GET READY FOR MORE SALT =

trips of truth, checked. This will be a very nice vote

FUCK

not surprising since mccain is a neocon

if he votes no he's out of office, probably will die before that anyway.

He should have never left Vietnam.

They should just let it implode on itself. I wouldn't want to touch the flaming pile of shit that Obama and the dems unilaterally foisted on us, much less sign my name to any part of it

God fucking damn McCain, the sooner he dies from brain cancer the better. Why the hell isn't he forced to resign when he has a fucking brain tumor.

You have to remember that he has severe brain cancer user. He'll be dead before 2018

Isn't it 12:30 am?

that's 90% of what makes this interesting

yes

just imagine the salt the rest of the day has to offer

When will they realize that they are terrible at memeing? Even the radical left can do better than just reference ZOG media.

They could've dropped a nuke on Vietnam and it still would've done less damage than the Vietnamese allowing this subversive puppet to live.

Is yes to keep obamacare?

franken thinks that since he had a career in comedy before politics, he's "of the people".

it's a "yea" for the repeal i think

I just got here but they could be voting for just some amendment not the main bill.

HANG EVERYONE WHO VOTES NO

Checked.

fuck this neocon healthcare shit, just get single payer and be done with it

CHECK. I'll be sure to see what the ones from my state voteā€¦

we don't want repeal and replace, just repeal. fuck government health care, it's part of the plan to make us communist

That drunk bastard finally did something right.

this is a vote to send it to committee, not the actual vote to enact the repeal
just saying

this tbh

gubmint running my healthcare is bad and leads to shit

Riiiiiight. I think I am done subsidizing niggers and spics, schlomo

gov healthcare is only good in a 100% white country under a very strong natsoc government. We don't have one

kek

that's right. if we have a white ethnostate with good leadership, then government healthcare could be good.

45-37 Ayes in the lead at last count.

who said that?

His brain is literally rotting away. Why can't this fuck just drop dead already?

Everyone wants the "win"; id be ok with single payer if we could get a legit border wall and slow legal immigration to a trickle, otherwise it is giving free healthcare to all of central/south america that WILL cross our border for those singlepayer gibs

Shut up Spencer, nobody likes you.

Not tired of checking!

So, what, its basically another nothing-burger full of bureaucracy?

So that's that right? Do they vote on repeal tonight?

(checked)
Go to bed user.

make me, faggot

valid concern, but I think single payer is ultimately inevitable, and whichever party implements it (and one will, but it's not clear which one) will win a huge tactical victory

Indeed.

Who started this shit? It reeks of South Parkesque language manipulation.

cuckchan meme.

hopefully we'll see that before 2033 or so, and I bet we will

So wait, has it been voted on yet? This shit just started at midnight, the fuck is this?

He can.

The nigger from one of the Project Veritas videos, I believe.

Take a fucking guess.

Motion fails. No's win, no committee.

i'm asking in good faith, to what end do you think your language is being manipulated?

hospitals need to renegotiate prices because blood tests for uninsured are around 90 dollarydoos but they'll charge the insurance companies 1000+ for the same test

Republican party is fucking worthless.

this same fraud occurs at all levels, everywhere payment is guaranteed btw

GOOD LUCK BRAIN TUMOR

the fuck? I wasn't watching the vid, this better not be a jew fucking with us

would McConnell call this thing together at midnight just to fail? this shit is passing yeah? I could see having a vote win or lose just to expose the republicucks but McConnell would never give a shit about that

"no" winning means that the bill proceeds, try to follow along

Expounding further: If these people can't pull their weight, we need to take action to begin measures against the GOP in the midterms. This party needs to die, now, because they presently serve no purpose whatsoever, are no different than the Democucks in terms of effect.

There are two votes, you nigger. The first is "no" to keep discussing, the second vote will be for the "skinny repeal"

I honestly can't be assed to at this point. What is this, the third fucking time these fags have tried to get this shit done?

Hey you fucking gullible summerfags. Sen Murray is a worthless democrat. The motion would have sent the bill back to committee. We don't want that. If you were paying attention to the votes they were more or less along party lines. Lurk moar

he probably called it this late cause he thought it wasnt going to pass

So, this is a good thing? Please clarify this next time, you seemed either jewish or worrying then.

I dont care what they pass. As long as they pass SOMETHING.

Even if it sucks and everyone hates it I dont care. I want "Obamacare" to die. I want every part of his legacy removed.

"A big nothing-burger" comes from the video where Veritas got the black CNN anchor talking on camera out of the office. That's how he described the Russia/Trump story.

christ jesus, try to keep your neuroses in check before you go accusing other people of being kikes

yes it's a good thing, dipshit

>Motion fails. No's win, no committee.

"NOTHING-BURGER IS NOT A THING MEN SHOULD EVER SAY

Yeah, but I think Hillary said it first. That black dude was just copying her.

Don't get mad at me nigger. With the way these votes can go, this can be confusing, especially for anons that are not sure in this because they know how jewy votes like this can be. Clarify next time.

Not for fiscal conservatives (the base that is; they dont exist at the governmental level any more)

They really should let it collapse and let it be a Dem created and owned catastrophe. Trump's initial instincts were correct. If he could get the wall up, before obamacare completely meltsdown, he could implement singlepayer and essentially buy a 2nd term with gibs for the native population (beat the gibshits at their own game, sans globalism)

Oh. Disregard, I am a faggot.

may 31st

Its much older than that.
>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=nothing burger

(checked)
Sorry, point still stands for other faggot.

Yeah she said it at (((Code Con)))

right, there will be a healthcare collapse and then there will be a new, ascendant system of healthcare - the owners of the former lose, and the owners of the latter win. Problem is, right now it looks like the republicans are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory: they're proposing some anemic bandaid for obamacare which staves off collapse for just long enough that, when it does happen, it'll be their fault

at the end of the day, I think we can agree on gibs for poor white people, and as many spics as possible behind the wall

So what happens now?

I did a comparison with "something burger". I'm bored.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=nothing burger,something burger

they haven't voted on it yet

the republicans need to accomplish something with regards to healthcare before the midterms, otherwise they'll look like massive retards which they are of course. if they get more people in afterwards, then they can come back and do more.

I tend to agree at least from a messaging stand point, but man does the republican party need a massive fucking purge

(checked)
Agreed
i think the establishment repubs really want the bandaid so they can start bilking this shit early

The question is, will they. And the evidence suggests no, no they will not.

Too many Neocons, RINOs, and Cuckservatives playing it safe with the Dems, look at the amount of cocksuckers McKike and Graham crackers had when they "slammed" Trump, fucking sellouts will blame Trump for their woes while pandering to the other side.

who /comfy/ here?

Fucking this. The GOP is cancer, and these establishment fucks are more likely to direct hostility at Trump to try to win mud/libshit votes than to rally together to get shit done.

I am so fucking sick of these faggots, they're fucking worthless, they're fake as fuck, and yet people continue to support them because of this bullshit 2-party dichotomy clusterfuck that lets the kikes control both sides with ease.

>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=turd burger,nothing burger

hold on guys, we don't want a 'skinny' repeal, its a full repeal or nothing because these cocksuckers are going to try to pin the collapse after any adjustment on Trump.

me, but i'm always /comfy/

Wrapped up in a blanket with a cup of warm milk and as /comfy/ as can be right now

>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=turd burger,chocolate hot dog

Also, upon mention of McCuck and Bad-Touch Lindsay, I feel the need to pull a

Daily Fucking Reminder

to reiterate that both of those faggots endorsed the California Jew who filed impeachment papers against Trump.

I voted straight ticket R to give Trump a full complement. If they wont work with him, they wont get my vote in 2018.

omg KEK

the lack of any healthcare progress is already being pinned on trump. This is at least a moral victory, and if you want some overly-optimistic speculation, it could be that it's paving the way for trump to say "well, we tried it your way" post-collapse and then to implement single-payer

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=hot dog flavored water,turd
HAHAHAHAHA

/k/ here/ Reporting status as /comfy/

if this shit doesnt happen before the top of the hour im going to bed

looks like mccain sank it, you can go to bed now lads

dream of malignant brain tumors

By the lugenpresse, and they blew their nut last election on a failed narrative/candidate. Fuck what they think

>trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=hot dog flavored turd,turd flavored hot dog
I flat-lined it. Nobody searches for these things.

HERE WE GO

what are they voting on now?

it's happening right now, what are you talking about?

obviously it's being peddled by a bunch of kikes, but they're kikes whose lies have an impact on reality. I know you and I don't care about what they think, but influential people do and that's what matters. Be wary of larping.

REPEAL VOTE NOW

referring to on-scene reporters' assessments of mccain's behavior - smiling and laughing while entertaining a group of democratic senators, Pence having left the chamber (and maybe returned I've heard?) after talking with him

MRS. JEW

I kind of don't want this to pass so Trump and the American people go fucking nuclear on Dems and cuckservatives, and Obongocare dies screaming.

turmp need to stamp this vote on their fucking forwards if they vote no

MCCAIN

PLS PLS PLS PLS DROP DEAD

the thing about that is, this is far from the first health care amendment that trump's congress has failed to pass, and the public hardly cared at all about previous failures. If there was frustration, it wasn't directed at the right people.

What the fuck just happened with McCain?

WELL THEY ALL VOTED NO, GOOD ONE FUCK FACES.

wtf just happened?

feinstein just hugged mccain

(((Selter)))

What do you think?

Why won't the Senate and the House vote for getting rid of McCain due to his brain cancer? Make him unqualified to lead the state.

congratulations to the anons who listened to me on their 20 extra minutes of beauty sleep

This might begin the flush of Neocons.

Drain the swamp is vague. Can be construed as getting rid of RINOs or Globalist scumfucks like McCain.

MCCAIN VOTED NO THE FUCKING FAGGOT

I think it's getting directed at the right people now. I mean you've got Trump getting severely frustrated and shittalking Republicans on twatter for their failures to repeal and replace. He savaged that one slut from Alaska particularly hard.

My question is, why do they keep having these votes if they know it isn't going to pass?
Is this just a game to get these people to expose themselves, or are the folks pushing for this healthcare shit really too fucking dense to understand how this works?

these are probably the same faggots complaining that the old faggot came back from public healthcare just to vote to repeal it

AYE
PIRATES FTW

#LameBrainMcCain

for mccain, he already betrayed us in vietnam

they keep having these votes because they are stalling. Think about it, every time one of these things goes down, it's a media circus for two or three days, it even absorbs trump's attention. While they're forwarding bill after onanistic healthcare bill, the meaningful parts of trump's initial agenda are sidelined.

I mean, it's not as though these republican senators give a shit about white identity.

Collins
Murkowski
McCain

All voted no.

I don't really get it either but it's sure going to make it easier to replace them

I want his skull cleaned of its flesh and painted black. I want his remains suspended above the doors to the House with a pike.

Pretty sure on death's door McCain is more worried about appeasing Satan than anything else.

can someone tell that kike named Vintage to gas himself already

It didn't pass

wew

great

Thats just it though, why doesn't Trump just say 'Okay, I tried, I am done with this for now - we'll deal with it when it crashes and burns, because you retards couldn't get your shit together', instead of just continuing to bemoan the fact that his party doesn't support him, something he's known since day fucking 1.

I don't think it is, and most aren't going to be up for replacement anytime soon.

See the bit about Jewish science above.

RAT FACED KIKE BASTARDS

49 to 51

John McCain you son of a bitch

Midterms. Hopefully trying to get neocons to align. or removed

Now they are just giving up completely.

But of course, those 2 women were the main reason of why those votes never get done and now McCancer couldn't suppress his Democrat genes decided to fuck things up again.

Trump isn't giving up on it because he promised to repeal and replace, he doesn't give up

He's going to be fucking mad, user. Real fucking mad. He isn't going to simply bemoan anything, he's going to get out the rope.

JUST
U
S
T

http:// nypost.com/2017/06/29/mcconnell-and-cruz-team-up-on-gop-health-care-amendment/
THis is what was just shot down
McConnell Amendment to HR 1621

Also what those fucks never seem to learn is that Trump is a terrific counterpuncher. Just when he's faced with impossible odds he overcomes!

#MurderMcCain

#VotingTumor

Who's tired of winning?

Once a traitor, always a traitor.

God damn it user, you frustrate me so much you know that?
What the fuck do you think happens IMMEDIATELY after the election, eh? The neocucks go RIGHT BACK TO WHAT THEY WERE DOING BEFORE! Its not victory to keep these people in line only so long as it takes them to secure their power for another election cycle.

And unless I'm wrong, you're not going to remove many fucking neocons anyway.

He fucking well should, because he's not going to get a repeal or replace, and while he's dicking around with this shit other things aren't getting done.

No he fucking well isn't, and I'm tired of hearing this shit. His fucking tweets get a bunch of Jew media buzz and social media kikes crying, but the end result is very little.
These people aren't scared of him, because he can't/won't actually do anything to harm them, and they know it.

Now GOP is asking to just move on to something other then healthcare.

The GOP is fucking USELESS.

Jesus fuck Schumer is on stage cucking for everyone to see

why are conservatives such cucks?

hurrdurr

Fucking kike.

I was tired of winning, but now that I remember what losing feels like, I'll never complain about winning again.

His nose is so Jewish, it hurts. That's why he always has those glasses on librarian-style, in a feeble attempt to hide his Jewishness like a balding man with a combover.

Can they just get rid of the individual mandate already? I don't want to get nailed when I do my taxes next year

Jesus fuck Mccain really did torpedo it

Well tough shit, because McCuck isn't going to vote Yes on anything unless it includes a replacement for Obongocare, so that there's something to tank in association with Trump.

They're not going to let him just end this shit and move on, coming up with something new as we go, they're going to require something be laid out beforehand so that they can do everything in their power to ensure 'Trumpcare' goes to shit.

Yikes, what an unfortunate head the one in purple has. She looks like an actual toe.

Mccain is a fucking retard, holy shit

Day of the brain cancer when?

feinstein, that crooked bitch needs to resign.

Little faggot McCain is gonna die with pants more filled with shit than hillary, then this vote will be invalidated or something because of his fragile mental state.
Or so I'd hope or meme

BRRRRRAAAAIIINNNZZZZ

Yeah, the problem with Trump's strategy is that he's using the election mindset, a cheerleader.
But this is a fucking Senate and the House which people will sell their soul for money, wealth and power. And you can't get rid of them that easily, if you don't want the Democrats get the power again.

I'd suggest for Trump to do one thing. Fuck GOP completely up, punish them in the midterm election. Let that sting for eternity. Or better yet, burn the Senate and the House completely down.

I thought Trump had the IRS stop enforcing that?

He did it to stick it to Trump. Probably still pissed about getting called out by him back during the campaign.

what's his endgame? he won't get another term, he's too old and now he gonna die soon/ Is he just that salty? I know his brain is fucked and the Dems can pat themselves on the back all they want, but that doesn't make them look good

Socialized medicine only helps nonwhites since the majority of taxpayers are middle class whites.

what?

But it would totally work in the 100% white nation that we'll definitely have in four years!

The endgame is to hold onto the past for as long as possible. They all know the end is near and they are going to destroy whatever they can on their way out.

YOU'RE NOTHING GOYIM!
Man the resemblance is uncanny.

I'm sure Scaramucci can find some nice Sicilian-American businessmen to argue Trump's point.

Cancer-chan when?

Sad thing is, it doesn't even fucking matter - nobody will watch this shit except policy wonks and assorted DC scum, autistes like us, and the libshit equivalent of us.

I frankly agree. I don't even care if a Democuck gets in where a Republicuck had been, given that it seems there's often no fucking difference between the two conditions.

And he'll keep doing it, because he fucking can, as he was re-elected last election so that fuck has years worth of complete absence of concern as regards his power. Trump should have destroyed him during the election, even if it meant a Blue tie in his seat, as there's clearly no difference in that capacity.

better yet, he can just imprison and fire them during the second American civil war and replace them with legal American citizens who didn't sell their souls to the devil

McCain tried to extort something from trump at the last minute talking to pence, he must have told him to go fuck himself

This is s nothingburger. No meat.

Also, yes, reeks of South Park /SRS / weird twitter / goons

now

He is completely salty.
He is the one who sent a messenger to the EU to bring back the golden shower thing.
He goes on overseas trips to undermine Trump
He works nostop in the background to stop Trump.

Trump could be holding the cure to brain cancer in his hand and McCain wouldn't take it. Thats how salty he is.

You DO realize he's married to a libshit Jewess, right?
I rather doubt he's going to be doing much of anything, and if you're buying his talk, you're gullible as shit.

He probably offered to inspect Trump's computer for child pornography.

Oh, the Vaseline is for research.

and that, is why Kek struck him with brain cancer. Little salty fag will die with pants of shit with his actions invalidated

STOP IT GOY

Thing is, Trump could be holding the cure to brain cancer in his hand and McCain wouldn't take it, not merely because he's salty as fuck, but because he knows a few nice (((businessmen))) in (((overseas finance))) who will gladly offer him the equivalentā€¦ Or at least, they'll tell him as much for as long as it takes for him to cease being useful.

McCain is 100% in the pocket of foreign kikes.

dubs of truth, but I'm sure we all knew that. McCain will shit his pants on the day he dies, preferably 09/23. Traitor faggot

Here's the traitor making a big show of his cucking to the libtards,

twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/890807095024603137

I just noticed that Schumer was telling the dems to stfu after McCain made his histrionic no vote. Watch him wave his hands at them to shut them up.

He's been a walking corpse for over a decade.

I'm just tired of this shit.
These blatant fucking traitors, owned by hostile foreign interests, just keep getting in and staying in power because of this butt-fucked backwards 2-party bullshit.

Its the same thing, around and around and aroundā€¦

Could also be salty because he realizes the country just wants him to die. I still often forget he actually ran for president. He must be a very good goy for zog. Any pizzagate connection? I guarantee he has taken part in that shit before. Guys Satan incarnate.

Well unfortunately for us Arizona fucking didn't so that cunt is in power for several years without any hazard but that which health issues offer.

I'm telling you man, this brain cancer shitā€¦ As if the kikes didn't have this cunt by the short-hairs already, they sure as fuck do now that he's gonna be reliant on regular injections of pulverized foreskins and liquid fetus to avoid his brain tumoring out like a fucking cauliflower.

Most of us are succesful and independent and can pay the cost of medical conditions without going into debt.

Its that so hard to understand nigger. If you would even try to work hard you would know you fucking welfare absorbing ball of melanin producing nigger.

CAN WE JUST AGREE THAT SOME LUCKY user SHOULD ELIMINATE MCCUCK ALREADY?

There is abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING 'irrational' about socialized medicine in the modern US.

Its completely fucking insane to suggest given the circumstances/demographics. It'd be nothing but a fucking gibs machine for dindus and spics and assorted mudfolk, and would only spur them on towards coming here knowing they could get access to all that shit.

We might be angry that we lost, but we're not falling for your bait FBI.

All but a few of the best men died in the 1940s and 50s. And the sons of those few died in the 1960s.

Nobody has the will to do such things any longer, and you're likely on a list for even suggesting it.
>implying anyone on Holla Forums still posts from their own IP

I'm really starting to think that all these kinds of posts are FBI trying to dissuade from the idea of eliminating obvious enemies.
Though, granted, it could just be one more case of the kikes holding both sides of the table.

stop LARPing, faggot

no

that makes you user. I'd do it if i knew some good would come of it

Hope congress wasn't planning any vacations. And if any go on vacation I hope they aren't planning on coming back to DC.

I don't know when you mandate your son be a cuck, and be so unracist that it kills your dynasty, one has to think there is no endgame but suicide.

I wonder what did Mccain in at the beginning, his first corruption? Was it that he was always a weak man and being captured just enforced it more when he gave away all that intelligence?

nope.

The worst of them are all digging their own graves. McCain is out. Even if he somehow survives the brain cancer he is not getting reelected.

Well in the past sure.. But go on goybook there is currently a video on him that is being shared to all the arizona goybook groups. Its a video explaining why his nickname is songbird. Its really good, but only covers his conduct as a pow. Needs some shit about the forrestal, and the fact that he was shot down because he routinely disobeyed mission parameters and that he was so horrible in flight school that the instructors were begging to be allowed to fail him but were told he must pass.

does this tranny bullshit serve as an effective shit test to see who needs to go first?

He knows he's going to die.
Trying to get in good with Satan.

lad mccain was always a huge piece of shit. Everyone that knew him and spoke of it made him out to be the worst of the worst kind of person. When he was in flight school he underperformed so badly.. He did worse than many people who had been failed out. He crashed at least one training jet iirc he crashed as many as 4 of them his instructors were begging to be able to fail him but were told he must pass. Then he gets to vietnam and his plane just happens to be the one at the center of the fucking explosion that caused the fire on the forrestal killing 124 iirc sailors. The official report it was totally caused by the plane next to his, a faulty ignition system caused an electrical surge that forced a rocket to detonate. The pilot in that plane died so he couldn't weigh in on it at all. In fact almost everyone fighting the fire caused by the rocket died when the rest of them exploded. But some did witness it and they all said that the incident was caused by McCain because he hot started engaged the ignition with fuel in the engines his jet, resulting in a fire ball hitting the other jet and detonating a rocket.

There were about a dozen jets readying for take off near his jet. A lot of the pilots died. McCain, however managed to get out of his cockpit and then proceeded to be the only fucking person in the entire ships crew to not fight the fire because he was asses and elbows all the way to his fathers admiral wardroom. He then did not leave his fathers quarters until a plane arrived to evacuate him from the ship because every last still living man on it wanted him dead.

He then continued as a pilot, his conduct as a pilot was described as 'cavalier'. He made it a routine to disregard mission parameters. When he was shot down it was because he was off mission, flying below minimum altitude which was set because of the efficacy of nva AA guns being much reduced above that altitude which makes it seem like he got shot down on purpose maybe he didnt really get shot down? and merely jumped out of a perfectly good plane in order to be captured?

After he was captured he immediately cooperated with the nva and lived like a king in the hanoi hilton while everyone else there was horribly tortured. He recorded dozens of speeches for them along the lines of "American troops are war criminals, they are all killing babbies or helping to kill babbies, all American troops should feel ashamed of themselves** These radio broadcasts were transmitted so American soldiers and Marines would pick them up on their comms.

In addition to that, he gave them everything, troop deployments and movements almost like he studied them all prior to this

In addition to him directly killing 124 American Sailors he indirectly killed untold amounts of soldiers and Marines.

He was released by the nva and looked like he lived a life of luxury the whole time, healthy complexion, healthy weight, all his hair, etc. When he got back to America he immediately divorced his grievously wounded wife and then continued being the piece of shit that we know him as.

McCain being the backstabber yet again on this healthcare vote, after Trump strategically tweeted to thank him for showing up is going to play out very well for us in the near future.

Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn., Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va., Dean Heller, R-Nev., John McCain, R-Ariz., Lisa Murkowski R-Alaska, and Rob Portman, R-Ohio.

Are all the fuckers that voted against clean repeal forcing this shit repeal vote, don't forget anons, it's more then just those 3 from today

for a state that should be based west virginia has some of the worst politicians in this country

repealing and getting rid of the draconian mandate shakedown will have it implode that much quicker.

I feel over whelming hatred for (((them))).

traitor all the way to the grave. who the hell is he trying to garner favor with? satanists that have been withholding the fetus infusions that have been keeping him alive?

welp, guess it's time to send them images and shit via mail service.

do it faggot
remind mccuck of his brain cancer

He just needs to start using executive actions to make Obamacare tank faster.

So is there no way to Repeal &Replace Obamacare now?

This needs to happen.

nope, but it will take longer now

Majority leader said that aren't trying anymore.

No they can keep going as many times as they want.

What would be appropriate hatemail to send these roasties?

Is that a tranny?

American reenactment of the French Revolution when?

theoretically Trump could've easily gotten rid of the mandates via executive orders. Of course, the salt would be tremendous if it came down to that and pretty much showed that the repub controlled opposition that sat on their asses backstabbing and doing nothing was pretty much negated. But for that, I believe more of the arrests and other shit happening need to happen so that congress gets the idea that they don't have as many of their masters to crawl back to for head pats after pissing off millions of americans.

Between whatever the fuck nigress' name is flipping her shit and going on about "I'm reclaiming my time" and the 2 wenches puts in a pretty good argument as to why women shouldn't be allowed in politics after all's said and done. But I imagine their phone lines are probably getting cranked right now.

I certainly hope so.

For sure. Get their jew asses triggered user, I believe in you. Women never belonged in politics or other serious matter

He did about a week in to office.

Checking back on it to refresh my memory, seems he has, or at least wrote a vaguely worded EO involving it, but still kept the mandates up to this point. So it'll be just waiting until he decides to pull the plug himself while senators, congressmen, and other sewer peoples are in the process of getting v&

what the fuck are you guys even doing

Winning.

If he EO the mandate then Niggercare is dead and it'll probably take down some insurance companies too. All's it would take is a couple of months and everyone will be begging for a repeal and replace.

So what? They pin everything on Trump already.

well MCCAIN IS UH WAR HERO OK??? HE WUZ UH PEE OH DUBYUH!

I hate mccain so fucking much holy shit. I hated him years ago and this sends me way over the top.

Can someone tl;dr me on this healthcare thing? It always seemed so boring and pointless so I skipped past it for the past 6 years or however long it's been. I vaguely remember people dressing up like the Boston tea party and that's about it. Obamacare was too expensive or something?

But user, a Bernout tried to do exactly that. How did that look for the Democrats? Exactly.

White Americans are still far too comfortable to start a revolution.

Healthcare industry in America was shit, obamacare made it weapons grade shit, republicans ran for 7 years on undoing obamacare, they had the chance to do it and cucked out hard

Thanks m8

The surprising part is of why is he considered as a war hero in the first place?

That just tells you (((who))) lines their pockets. Do they want to keep their job, vote it down.

Perhaps it's time to meme an executive order requiring Congress to use Obamacare. Let's see how quickly a repeal is passed then.

3/10 fix your shit user, that desk is a mess.

Fucks' sake defooneux.

DIE MAC CAIN

>(((Schumer)))

When i had my gall bladder removed in 2003, the cost of that surgery before insurance was $100,000. Most Americans don't have a spare $100,000 lying around. Most Americans don't even have a month's expenses saved up and a shocking number of them have nothing but credit card debt. Even the older ones who are thinking about retirement only have enough money saved for a year.

I assure you that the vast majority of Americans are not equipped to deal with a serious medical problem without insurance. A lot of them can't even deal with the 20% co-pay, which in my case was $20,000. I had to get a 2nd mortgage on my house and it took me 4 years to pay it back. A huge number of Americans wouldn't even be able to swing that because they have no equity or are even still underwater on their homes.

You'd have to cut off his supply of fresh children first.

The socialist solution to your $100,000 surgery is to have everyone split the cost, and ration the procedure.

The free market solution is to force doctors to offer prices that most people can afford, or starve to death.

Our fucked up system lets doctors and insurance companies have this weird resonant feedback loop, where doctors keep raising the costs, and the insurance companies keep paying the new costs by raising rates and having healthy peope pay to subsidize the sick, and get nothing in return. Pricing out uninsured individual in the process.

Your story exemplifies why we need to ban non-catostrophic insurance entirely, it doesn't justify insurance reform. Some procedures are expensive enough that not everyone will be able to afford them, but removing a gall bladder is straight foward enough that it should be less than $5k.

Not cheap, but not a life alterting price either, a simple 2 year payment plan would allow even most paycheck to paycheckers to afford it, out of pocket.

How the fuck does someone this horrible not get smothered in their sleep?

What you need to do is look at insurance a different way. What you should be doing is asking why insurance is the way it is. Why isn't it like auto insurance? I don't pay a copay for my oil. I don't have to spend 5000 on repairs for service. Why do I have to spend 8000 a year before it kicks in, while paying 800 a month for insurance so I, as a helathy young person, can subsidize Tyrone and Consuela , and all their kids? Why is an IV 90 bucks? Why is a piill of oxy made in Mexico for 3 cents and resold for 40? You know (((why))). Fuck insurance. I don't have it. If I have a problem I'm going to Mexico and if I have a really serious problem I need to declare bankrupcy anyway whether I'm pissing away money on this shit or not.

Because for every one of them there's 10 people 10 times as horrible and workshy backing them up.

Kek civ is such a good game to play while shitposting

I'm not a smart man, but why do people buy into this shit?

Anyone not sufficiently fit will not receive healthcare.

JFK fitness program v2.0

The emotional equivalent of the sunk cost fallacy. They were told from birth to graduation that they were geniuses so they seek out propaganda that reinforces this.

it's easier to manipulate via emotion than logic

I'm filled with such anger. My blood is boiling. Never has a politician pissed me off like this before. Fuck McCain, to say the least.

I just donated some money to a conservative group helping out Trump. I'll donate more when I get money. I have to soothe this anger. I can't game the system like Soros, Deep State or MSM but I swear to God when I will do everything in my power to get RICH AS FUCK and spend it all to destroy the entire liberal ideology in the West.

I will be ruthless. I will be the Soros of the right wing but much worse. I will hope to cultivate a ruler who will hunt down liberals and stick their heads on a pike and line them up from Washington D.C. to Manhatten New York.

And (((CIA and MSM))).. they will die in the worst way imagineable.

Don't forget the muslim brotherhood and all their friends in the near,mid close to the far east and throughout the west

McCucain is controlled opposition like the mods on this board.