Post yfw soon Hillary will have been the first female president for over a year

Post yfw soon Hillary will have been the first female president for over a year.

Stormweenies BTFO!

Wasn't there a website set up after the election where liberals could pretend that she won?

why did you post this on Holla Forums

Sorry, stormweenies, but me simply posting Rach makes this on topic for Holla Forums. Deals with it!

I can just see how mad Holla Forums is knowing that a woman is your president.

any nudes

Looks like we got one mad, stormweenie here. How mad are you that Donal Drumpf will never be president?

I want 'em too.

FRIENDLY REMINDER OF THE MAGICAL NIGHT

SHE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT #IMPEACHHILLARY SHE HAD TWO SCOOOOOOOOOPS

This cuck is way too old to be dressing like a Sam Hyde character.

hillary won the moral victory, she's president in exile

omg so this

You democrats would be so amusing if you weren't such hypocritical piece of dog shit.

omg obamo inherited a racist white supremacist sytem from bush, if he couldn't dismantle it this just speaks to the inherent institutional racism of voters in america

God almighty that was an incredible night.

Its true. Two sides of the same shekel. Theres only a few good ppl in congress. sage cuz American centric thread, sage cuz Rachposting on MY Holla Forums sage cuz not kino.

Is that real? She did a book signing at a Costco? And some lazy slob on a beetusmobile rolled up? How many two-liters and frozen pizzas will that basket hold?

I still want to fuck Huma Abedin.

haha benis

I would let her jockey my camel. If you know what I mean.

I remember it like it was yesterday.. 🤤

She's an over the hill raunchy skank.

Sorry Drumpkins, but the polls weren’t rigged you were just losing. I still rewatch election night videos of all those Trumpsters sperging out. That one did screaming “Noooo” was hilarious. It really shows that Democrats really have all the adults.

Living in your head.

RENT FREE