Japanese Menu Sound Design

Pic related.
When menu confirming in a Japanese game, they always use the loudest most abrasive sound possible.
CLANG
SHINK
And they always have about 3 seconds of reverb.
What the fuck do they think they're doing?

Because you gaijins don't know about the fiery hot passion of Japanese game developers!

And they don't understand the fundamentals of sound design.

Wow who would have thought?

What?
Japanese menus are fucking great

Go suck some tiny nip dick.

We talking shota here or just fat 30 year old otaku?

Please don't criticize Japan.

Same dick size.

I miss menus with really simple and melancholy, calming or unnerving background music and soft boops or bings for menu sounds.
I know exactly the ones you're talking about, though. The sword noises, those are awful.

Do you have some particularly egregious examples?

Playing Yakuza 5 this week

the "Save complete" noise is fully twice as loud as fucking gunshots in game.

posting best menu music

will post an example of american menu music after this

Sound effects. Not music.

Aw shit nigger we posting main menu music now? Not the point of the thread but I'm game.

American menu music

still pretty good

what is music but a collection of sound effects placed next to one another and played in time so it produces a tune?

Thunder Force IV had the best menu theme

Wow, user, what a high quality post

Talk like a fucking human being

Go talk about Filthy Frank and other meme spergs at:
>>>Holla Forums

Am I wrong?

No, but the statement was redundant.

Would you prefer otokonoko instead?

that'd be a trap boy, not little boy in general

Interestingly enough I had just looked this up…
男の娘, pronounced otokonoko, is a cross dressing little boy is a pun on the word 男の子, which is also pronounced otokonoko, and just means boy.

What happened? When they actually gave money to urushihara, his animation was better than in any commercial anime to date.
Is it because bitches can't into animation?

Natsuyasumi wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. Secret Journey was just horrible. Honestly Po-ju's style seems like it would be hard to translate to animation unless someone was going to throw enough money at it to be extremely high quality and lush. Minazuki Juuzou is another one that I think would be a hard artist to capture in animated.