Wall is GO

House OKs $1.6B down payment for Trump’s wall

Money for the wall is part of a broader $788 billion spending bill funding defense and veterans programs.

archive.is/U0X79

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646
clapsnews.com/2017/07/27/study-sperm-count-down-50-in-america-europe-australia/
health.howstuffworks.com/pregnancy-and-parenting/pregnancy/fertility/men-s-sperm-count-down-significantly-study-finds.htm
newsmax.com/Newsfront/western-men-sperm-count-down/2017/07/25/id/803768/
sputniknews.com/art_living/201707261055878763-human-extinction-study-shows-sperm-count-drop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty sure the plan was (and presumably still is) to get the wall up first and then send Mexico the bill.
Regardless, they'll be paying for it one way or another…

Oh baby

I won't crow about it until the thing is built. Reminder, this is the same jewed-up Congress that just days ago voted for more sanctions on Russia and Iran.

is this the 27th happening?

shit, I'll take it

Honestly, I'd be okay if we doubled the funding for the wall right now and we alone paid for it. With Mexico receiving deportees in bulk and it being harder for border hoppers to cross, the amount lost from illegals every year would go down so drastically that their absence effectively pays for it. Not to shit up with le 4D chess meme, but it may as well been what Trump was saying when he said that "Mexico will pay for it, they don't know it yet"

there will be more coming user

This. Mexico ends up paying for it.

Everything is fine.

About damn time.

only 7 hours left in the day here on the east coast
not saying that it's not happening today, but the clock is ticking
WH user might not be a LARPer, he could just have bad info

the big executive order, that basically named the jews, was posted here at 7 PM yesterday. We still have plenty of time for happenin

Now I want the wall as much as everybody else, but doesn't it also have to pass the Senate? The GOP has a clear majority of the House, that's easy, but in the Senate it's morelike 51/100 cuckservatives, the rest communists.

If this is the only thing we get today, it's good. Anything more on top of this? Icing on the cake.

Of course, whatever else happens could be even better…

The wall is happening, and it turns out anyone associated with Fusion GPS is guilty of colluding with Russia (DNC and RINOs BTFO). We're watching the fireworks being put in place before the big show starts.

I always expected Mexico to pay for it (there are so many ways to make them pay it off), I still expect them to pay for it, and I'm more than happy to pay for it with my taxes while it gets built in the meanwhile.

Today is a good day.

They will frame it as ship of state upkeep expenses and do set off with taxing remittances.

I live in Arizona, I'm donate every day off I have as free labor.

I'm pretty just about every border fag here would do the same.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

So it begins.

They're gonna need a military presence at the construction as the drug cartels from Mexico and nation-wrecking communists from within the U.S commit terrorist attacks against the wall's construction..

Remember when the shills were saying there wont be a physical wall?

My mood has just been elevated
TEN FEET HIGHER

Remember when they were saying that Trump would never be nominated/ be elected? Nobody should have listened to them 1.5 years ago, let alone now.

Or just take it out of the money that's sent there for aid.

Remember when Trump wasn't going to win a single state in the primaries? I remember.

I remember that shit. "Oy vey, he lost Iowa! Trump is done goy!"

The last few days have been pretty happening tbh. My theory is WH user only roughly knows when some big will go down and he doesn't know what said big things actually are. He fills in the details with guesswork. The insider information he's privy to is very incomplete and he may get shoah'd in the upcoming leaker purge

Nice dubs, checked.
Maybe 07/27 will end up as 07/28 or 07/31. But I'm sure there will be moar happenings.

Back in the early primaries I didn't think this fucking madman was even going to get nominated.

Back then the fake news polls were still thought to be credible so everyone thought Trump had no chance. Its already been two years lads, where has the time gone?

I think this is a pretty good thing for the Southwestern states, It'll open up a lot of construction jobs along the border and keep them employed for a good year or so.

That bill will be in the form of taxing the fuck out of Mexican goods being exported to the US and reducing any sort of aid to them.

It's been two years but I want time to go on more. It was smug heaven on 11/8/16, I sure can't wait for november 2018. Shit I can't wait for tomorrow.

$1.6B is peanuts . . . 16 F-35s. Who cares? It costs DHS $10K per minute to fly its MQ-1s. A wall is much, much cheaper and unlike the drones, actually stops people from crossing.

We blow something like 100 billion a YEAR on illegals anyway, nationwide. A wall will save us money.

The entire city was all gloomy and depressed when they woke up and heard the news. As I was getting off the bus a middle eastern man shoved passed me violently, giving me a dirty look and I just laughed out loud.

kek. Luckily, I live in a damn white and republican area (that the jews desperately tried to make blue not long ago), so everything seemed happier on 11/8.

Or 11/9, rather.

Sanders kicking sand in the eye of FNM

WINNING

so how is the madman going to get those beans to pay? taco tax?

1.6bn is not enough to do all the preliminary work for a wall (if it was actually going to cover the whole border), you can be smug when there is something to show for it. Right now you have a 4sq mile texas park that may or may not be working on a wall.

why? You don't think it will be anyone but the same old republicans, do you?

Didn't he say all throughout his campaign that even if they didn't pay willingly(they stated this very early on) that he'd get the money via higher taxes on mexican goods?

So basically yes, literally a taco tax.

The federal reserve will own this wall you cucks

Holy fucking shit, just commit suicide you autistic faggot.

Oh no, why didn't you give them a chance!

I really like how you sourced your claim instead of just being an enormous salty bitch.

Kek. I guess the chinese paid for their entire wall up front then.

Wall time niggers

Get fucked Modelez

There is also the question of what qualifies as a happening, everyone gets their hopes up and thinks that any type of happening is going to be Trump personally executing every single kike with a space laser and initiating DOTR but even the investigation into Comey and Hillary is pretty big news by itself, as is Imran.

The reverse-meming defeatist in me denies any chance of a happening within the last four hours and 34 minutes as of posting this.

Potential happenings can be such a cocktease. Fuck you 2015 september.

2015 was shit all around, and the early parts of 2016 didn't treat me so nicely. God damned shmitafaggotry.
I swear, nanquest & TGchan is a gateway drug to furfaggotry.

You were a furfag? Damn user

How'd you know that tgchan is synonymous with furfaggotry, were you an artist/quester there?

Please god help me I didn't want to go down that route, I just wanted to get into drawfagging before I eased myself into tabletop stuff.

I want a wall, but I'm not willing to pretend that they aren't still looking like the original schedule- that only had 1/4 mile of prototypes planned by august of this year

I'm the guy that made Alpacaquest, and then I lost my tablet.

Holy shit, I didn't know you were on Holla Forums too! My name's Heim by the way, i'm so sorry I cucked to Toxo during that debate with rapefugees and shit. I wish I didn't piss off apollo or my other drawfriends. I was only on IRC. Wanna be friends on UTox?

Here's my more recent arts and shit.

what the fuck are you guys even discussing?

"oy vey! he won't even start a campaign, it's just a prank goy!"

Some shit about my early Holla Forums times and my first encounter with tumblr furries, it was painful.

gas yourself

you dont get to have friends

MUH PLEASURE CRUISE SOMETHING SOMETHING NEVER LOOSE SOMETHING ON AND ON WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MUH FRIENDS AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING TELL THE END
THE WALL IS GONNA ACTUALLY HAPPEN
WINNING
ALSO FUCK BANKS INDIANS JEWS MENTALLY ILL TRANSGENDER PEOPLE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS NON LAW ABIDING DINDOS THAT ASSHOLE WHO TRIED TO CUT ME OFF DRIVING HOME LAST WEEK AND ANYONE WHO VIRTUE SIGNALS AND COMMIES

Get a room you monstrous faggots, wall threads are not for your personal games of furry grabass.

Found the civnat cuckold.

Dance time.

Fuck Russia and Iran, though. Literally the only country I care about is the US.

Both of you need to fuck off. Go back to the shitholes you crawled out of. You clearly haven't changed.

They are not my friends. Don't worry, no charge for them.

and why would I want them?

so there is no reason to sanction either

They were trying to grab your pepes. They work for the goon. The low tax.

You're a fag anyway.

You're still a furfag. At the very very very least, if you're gonna draw stupid fucking animals, make it "pure". Not that edgy boring shit.

Guess it's time to brush your newfag ass up on ancient /tg/-related history. Back in '09 a bunch of choose-your-own-adventure drawfag type threads started popping up on /tg/, and you don't tell me you're too fuckin' new to know what drawfagging is.. There were a couple of these things (named 'quest' threads after Rubyquest and Dorfquest, the two good ones) that would up causing quest threads to completely take over the board because people wanted to ride on their coattails. The mods wisely banned that dumbass bullshit so they moved to tgchan. It eventually turned into a furfag shithole.

m8 i left that site back when weaver and reaver were still active and not completely insane because it was getting filled with too many crazy furfag marxists. i have no idea who you are or who that is.

C7F7B5A3247F7C807EF2A9440A9D44A42DB7BB220C0F6B44A82C460D57A08350ABEF3FA3EC67

kek, nice trips there. Checked

I looked at your drawings. You're fucking terrible. Not going to explain why but I'll give you a clue. You shouldn't have gone to furfags for drawing lessons. And that decision speaks more to how much of a liability and fool you are than any other personal information you could've made available.
Fuck off.

Trump needs to open up donations, worldwide, for the wall. That shit will get 20ft higher in a week.

Does this still have to pass the Senate?

If we are restructuring NASA as Space Corps as a department of the Air Force, maybe we can do more restructuring.

Divide support and administrative jobs from combat roles. And make Border Patrol a military and law enforcement role (a hybrid like Coast Guard).

Land: Army, Ground Support, Border Force
Water: Navy, Aquatic Support, Marines, Coast Guard
Air: Air Force, Air Support, Space Corps

So then BP can basically be like having the Army on the border.

I've been drawing for only two years so of course i'm still gonna be in the "edgy trash" phase. I've been trying my hand at mechas though.

I can't even entirely blame you because I knew it at the bottom of my heart, but since I fucked up this badly I figured why not just go on for a bit more.
Yes, I know I JUSTed my art dreams, thanks for telling me what I knew all along.

2 years? Nigger I learned a few classical piano songs in a year, and that's surely not as easy as drawing stupid animals. Either you're stupid or you aren't really fit for this. Try drawing more mechs at the least, they don't look stupidly gay.
This thread has gotten off topic. Sagin for that

Shadilay, bitches

They have no other game plan, blackpilling is their only strategy. They're in complete disarray. I something think what's posts would look like if the chans existed in the times Hitler was elected.

There's not a whole lot of things i'm cut out for, and shitposting is only one of them. I just wanted to draw imperial guardsmen and have fun doodling a bunch of shit, but what can ya do when you're an assburger?

This is great news and all, but it's hardly ZOMFG WALL IS CONFIRMED LOLOLOL.

It still has to pass the senate- which is firmly in the control of democrats and neocucks. Remember also that Mconnelcare also passed just the house.

Tell you what. You wanna know how to unfuck your drawing? Focus on environment and architecture. Forget animals.

I would unironically reject you from art school.

Have a moonman to make up for all the trash I spewed out, if it helps. My friend who can actually draw did it for me.

>>>/out/

Wtf I hate pepe now.

your friend cannot draw

kekek, you got assburgers? No wonder. Enough of this, back to the wall.

Preferably, your back to the wall, so your gay ass can get shot. Kek is us, cuckchan is "kekistan",

Because saying "please end me in a spectacular way" is too dull.

Oh okay I guess we shouldn't build it then.

Praising kek isn't an excuse for being talking like a butttpunching sack of AIDS.

Go eat dick fucking retard

*being and

You couldn't tell that from his deviant-art tier drawings?

Let's FUCKING GO

But will they lower requirements?

Even if there was a 5% wall tax on my food I would pay it. Anything for peace of mind. Hopefully they make it out of solar panels & we just sell the electricity to Mexico. Then they would really be paying for it.

Sounds like a deal, thanks for the criticism too.

CUCKS  BTFO
LOVING THIS MOTHERFUCKING TIMELINE
PREPARE  FOR  SALT

With the wall, he will automatically be better than every shitty president since at least AT LEAST eisenhower and his operation wetback.

Kek nice dubs, friendo. Check them! Praise KEK! SHADILAY

I mean, it was pretty obvious, but I like the official diagnosis.

Cheezus m8 you really are a fucking idiot
At any rate this a wall thread
Post celebratory walls!

I get sexually aroused by the suffering of leftists.

It feels like fapping, christmas day, and memorable trolling all in one; Sheer , childlike joy and ecstacy, sexual pleasure, and schadenfreude all in one.

Realistically how many ICE agents would be needed to contain the illegal alien population?

I will PRAISE KEK when the wall is built. Kek is real.

Whats stopping illegals from climbing up into those shitpipes and then up a sewer drain?

You're thinking in the wrong direction

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The ICE agents would have to catch them first.

I can tell you are butthurt. what else could it be if you were saying cuckchan in reply to that user? Praise Kek faggot, and eat my filter.

Difficult to say, it's a nonlinear function.

So, when're they gonna begin construction of the wall?

Pretty sure prototypes were already getting build-tested a month or two back. Nice double dubs by the way, checked

No need to contain them though. Just a straight ride to the catapult.

(checked)
Dubs of harsh truth.

Thanks, and sorry about the earlier autism. Here's a gondola thing I picked up earlier.

user, two important pro tips:
1) Good art comes from volume. You're going to suck at art until you spend at least a couple thousand hours drawing. There's no way around it, and you should take this dead serious: produce several hundereds of shitty drawings if you must, but create volume.
2) Furfagottry is cancer of the highest order. A good furry artist is as common as a masculine leftist.

Nice image user. I forgive you for the autism, furfag, but you're still assburger. In a bantz way though, not a way of "Get out you worthless assburger".
Use more of your drawing skills on memes and propaganda, by the way. Furry stuff ain't worth it.

And then like clockwork border patrol stops a 17 year old Illinois girl from being smuggled into Mexico.

Finally, some valuable advice that I can use. There's gotta be a way to break my own autistic stigma of "everything you do has to be perfect".

I never chimped at criticism because I knew they were right all along. :^)
Maybe that was why I had no confidence in my art.

aide money or added tariff taxes on there shit coming here
alotta engine blocks come from there so im sure theyll move from that shithole

I'm sure. Now do the memes user. Start with one 'bout the wall maybe?

Exactly user. Mexico will pay,but not with a big literal check. That was to please the masses. In reality, they will pay with tariffs, lost aid money, and no more illegal spics sending cash back home from here.

Having money doesn't matter when your spirit is destroyed. Being able to buy $1 brooms doesn't matter when you're expected to bend over for every foreign shit that crawls over. Everyone would gladly pay increased taxes if all anti-white governance ended.

Right on it, but I also wanna make the robot more trumpenreich themed for the wall guardian. Here's some additional shit.

I'm sure making that so won't be too difficult. You're a lot better when you do memes. Just draw better human forms, really.
Be sure to post it here when you're done, but you already knew that I'm sure.

They never understood it was a two part statement.
We have to build a wall. And Mexico will PAY.

I gotta be honest, I pussed out on the life drawings because I thought it'd be above my skill level. I want to redeem myself so I can be transported to a better timeline where I can properly enjoy (((their))) suffering for turning me into a weak, spineless piece of furshit. I can do a good job at visually copying and recreating.

Truth. They will pay for sending spics over economically, spiritually, etc.

Turn to Kek and you will be saved.

I've been praising kek and his repeating digits since his inception.

Good to hear user. I have for easily the same time. Shadilay. Nice dubs in your seconds field, checked

Will kek ever pick up my call?

i love hibiki

I wonder if they put something in the bill about allowing the contractors to be armed. I recall hearing about several contractors wanting to be armed.

So once Trump banned the trannys from the military the fight over whether or not to fund their cosmetic operations became moot.

I never understood why Border Patrol wasn't an official branch of military like Coast Guard is propped to be.

jews

YOU TAKE THAT BACK YOU SONOFABITCH THE COAST GUARD PLAYS VITAL ROLE IN THE DEFENSE OF THIS GREAT NATION. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE COAST GUARD YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG KIDDO. WITH JUST ONE CALL I CAN HAVE OVER 100 DINGHYS SURROUNDING YOUR LOCATION AND AT LEAST 1000 COAST GUARDS FULLY EQUIPPED WITH INFLATABLE KIDDIE POOLS READY TO TAKE YOU DOWN. YOUR DAYS ARE FUCKING NUMBERED.

I want to go to the timeline that redeems me from furfaggotry and autism, i'll post any gondola or get any GETs or check all the trips like if I have to.

holy kek, 777 trips AND double dubs (almost) in your time. user is fucked, the coast guard is going to wreck his fucking ass

Enjoy being free from furfaggotry, user
You'd better meme it hard

Why didn't trump negotiate NAFTA to force Latino Nations to give citizenship of the illegal migrants to anchor babies.

If Both Parents are from Mexico, the anchor baby would be Mexican.

I forget the number offhand but I think the imports we get from Mexico are well over 300b/year. It would take little more than a sanction against avocados to permanently fuck Mexico over (sanction avocado imports, farmers in the US start growing them, Mexico never gets the business back.) They'd pay for it in a couple year's time, and keep paying for it forever.
Also pretty sure there's another few hundred million-billion annually in subsidies, those could just go away outright.

How do I meme it, drawfaggotry aside?

The moment trump gets out of office the Neo-Cons will halt the construction of the wall. It has to be completed in less than 4 years.

Let's say he does a good enough job and gets a second term, user. 4 years is too pessimistic.

Just in case. You never know.

That's why we meme, user. None of us knew that it would become this way.

I want the wall to be completed in 4 years or less.

Trump has to deport 13,698 illegal migrants EACH day for 4 years in order to get rid of them all.

check all numerals you see in life, unironically believe in Kek, do memetic things, shitpost moar in the right contexts, become a meme

Remember user.

UNDER BUDGET
AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Trump is staying until 2024. Remember, illegals love to self deport. Typically a 50/50 split. That means he has to do only 2.5 k a day, or even less, over that 8 year span. The rest will remove themselves.

I hope this years 9/11 is just as great. Hillarys collapse was hilarious.

The GOP would rather let trump get impeached than to see Clinton rot a single day behind bars.

They had Clinton cornered over the email server.
They let her go.

Yet they allowed this to happen.

politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646

A Navy sailor entered a guilty plea Friday in a classified information mishandling case that critics charge illustrates a double standard between the treatment of low-ranking government employees and top officials like former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and ex-CIA Director David Petraeus.

Prosecutors allege that Petty Officer First Class Kristian Saucier used a cellphone camera to take photos in the classified engine room of the nuclear submarine where he worked as a mechanic, the USS Alexandria, then destroyed a laptop, camera and memory card after learning he was under investigation.

A Navy sailor entered a guilty plea Friday in a classified information mishandling case that critics charge illustrates a double standard between the treatment of low-ranking government employees and top officials like former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and ex-CIA Director David Petraeus.

Prosecutors allege that Petty Officer First Class Kristian Saucier used a cellphone camera to take photos in the classified engine room of the nuclear submarine where he worked as a mechanic, the USS Alexandria, then destroyed a laptop, camera and memory card after learning he was under investigation.

Last July, Saucier was indicted on one felony count of unlawful retention of national defense information and another felony count of obstruction of justice. He pleaded guilty Friday to the classified information charge, which is part of the Espionage Act, a prosecution spokesman confirmed. No charge of espionage was filed and no public suggestion has been made that he ever planned to disclose the photos to anyone outside the Navy.

The sailor now faces a maximum possible sentence of up to ten years in prison, but faced up to 30 years if found guilty on both charges. Federal guidelines discussed in court Friday appear to call for a sentence of about five to six-and-a-half years, although the defense has signaled it will seek a lighter sentence.

Saucier’s friends, conservative commentators and others say the stiff charges leveled against Saucier were out of whack with more lenient treatment given to senior officials who face allegations of mishandling classified information, like Clinton.

“I just don’t think it’s fair,” said Gene Pitcher, a retired Navy sailor who served with Saucier aboard the Alexandria. “In reality, what she did is so much worse than what Kris did. … I think it’s just a blatant double standard.”

Clinton has not been charged with any crime, but the FBI has been investigating how information that intelligence agencies consider classified wound up on the private server that hosted her only email account during the four years she served as secretary of state. Some news reports have said charges are unlikely.

“Felony charges appear to be reserved for people of the lowest ranks. Everyone else who does it either doesn’t get charged or gets charged with a misdemeanor,” said Edward MacMahon, a Virginia defense attorney not involved in the Saucier case.

We should have trump give that sailor Clemency.

It will be better user.

Why not go above and beyond that?

There is no reason to not do so, I was just saying that even a relatively low amt of daily deportations would probably do it.

Right.

Trump has promised to renegotiate NAFTA and withdraw entirely if Mexico balks. And yes, there are provisions in NAFTA that explicitly allow exactly that.

Only taxing? Not outright confiscating any remittance that isn't shown to have been lawfully earned?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You cryptocurrencyfags crack me up. CartelCoin would be dead in five minutes: the law would come down like a ton of bricks on anyone trying to transact in it in the USA.

So when does the Senate cuck it?

I sent a letter to President Trump that just says TEN. FEET. HIGHER. in 110pt font.

You'd start to think they'd get a stack of those papers ten feet high at some point.

I'm working on it; I've sent several letters to both my senators. But it turns out the Republican we just elected pussed out on the repeal, so we effectively have a Democrat and a retarded Democrat until 2018.

Fuck you foreign pieces of shit. This just PROVES that you're all scum that don't belong here, you fucking invading alien bastards.
I SURE AS FUCK CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MODEL T-88 TRUMPWAFFEN OVENS

If we plant kudzu and knotweed in massive, open drug fields, we could cripple their efforts at growing illegal drugs.

Shit, wrong thread.

Yeah, wrong thread, but if they're growing drugs in the fields, crank it up and plant highly poisonous species of plants to ruin them when they're forced to pick it.

=THIS JUST IN=
Chemotherapy largely unpopular with tumors.

Any Mexibros care to offer insight to the current political climate in Mexico? Fear, panic, rage, apathy?

laugh now
but is you have large amounts of liquidity on 2 sides of a border all you need is a ledger to organize it
a decentralized blockchain ledger is scalable and can be designed with privacy in mind for to transaction posters
the "coin" need not have any "value"
the main value will be to the organizations comptroller

>turn those over to ice
500 dollars to anyone who does this.

Is there already a topic about this?

worth a shot
go to immigrant support meetings for The List

I already live in a ghost town, user. They've self-deported.

Are (((they))) so certain Mexico won't pay for the wall?
Cause very often the payment is made after the fact.

it's not like most of us would fit in with the spic crowd anyways

we're not goblins, of course we wouldn't.

NICE

Find someone who didn't destroy evidence though.

the only thing I will miss is the cane sugar coca cola

anti-coke is codeword for anti-white

Pro-coke is pro-degeneracy. The Coca Cola Company uses their product to destroy public health and uses your money to promote white genocide. There is absolutely nothing white about coca cola.

Exactly, one can is like eating a handful of sugar or two

What's the last 1%?

Jew

I'm a little worried about the wall. It's also a great way to keep people in.

I'm pretty sure they've been using corn syrup for a few years now anyway.

PROTOTYPES DELAYED UNTIL DECEMBER

JEWS SCHEMING TO STONEWALL

KILL THE FUCKING KIKES NOW!

RIGHT WING BOTANICAL SQUADS

I found these articles online. how come no one is talking about this but radio talk show hosts?

I can't start a thread on Holla Forums at the moment so this is the only way i can spread the word!

The Jews really are trying to kill us.
clapsnews.com/2017/07/27/study-sperm-count-down-50-in-america-europe-australia/
health.howstuffworks.com/pregnancy-and-parenting/pregnancy/fertility/men-s-sperm-count-down-significantly-study-finds.htm
newsmax.com/Newsfront/western-men-sperm-count-down/2017/07/25/id/803768/
sputniknews.com/art_living/201707261055878763-human-extinction-study-shows-sperm-count-drop/

Please explain why you'd want to escape TO Mexico.

Literally one of the best days of my life. Had a viewing party, had the day off with my roommates and I got up incredibly early to vote. Everyone at my work said he wasnt gonna win, even put my request off reason as "Trump becoming President"

Fuck them all

I could see this. What if he lets people invest in the wall? They can get paid back when Mexico pays for it.
Better yet, he can charge Mexico interest.

This.
Trump still has to jump over various other blockages. It'll take up until 2019 for it to ever start construction.

Choke on a bowl of foreskin.

Cryptocurrency is going down. Remember that state of emergency about transnational criminal orgs?

MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL

There is no difference between money saved from fewer gibs for wetbacks or money received from spics for the wall. However, we might double dip and charge them via tariffs on all mexican imports. Fewer americans buy made in mexico shit, factories and jobs come back to the us, goods are of higher quality, we win again.

We're winning in so many ways it would take an excel sheet to document them all.

BUILD WALL

No. We need to dump the Illegal migrants in Africa so they can't return.

More great news, but I recall someone suggested we just invade mexico–how hard could that be? Just roll in there. Then we totally control the situation, just maintain the place as a vassal state

What do we have that they should want?
My children, my children,
We have a wall to work upon!
We have work and they have none,
And our work is never done,
My children, my children,
And the war is never won.
The enemy is poverty,
And the wall keeps out the enemy,
And we build the wall to keep us free;
That's why we build the wall.
We build the wall to keep us free.

weird autocorrect for "shallow grave."

Did you guys fail civics? Still needs to pass the Senate. And with McCuck going on a kamikaze spree destroying everything Trump wants to do, it might not survive.

He'll be dead within two months.

Kill all niggers

Glioblastoma would give him 6m-2y. Especially with Mayo Clinic docs keeping him alive by reanimating his every sinew at our expense.

How many construction jobs will building the wall provide? Doesn't sound like a lot of opportunity, but honestly, as a felon, I would definitely work my ass off to help build a wall. If it's actually happening and possible that is.

Patrician taste.

What have you done? Linched a niggers ass?

Just cut off the "nation building" money we give them annually until it is paid off

HAHAHHA ALL THE FUCKING SHILLS WHO CALLED HIM A KIKE SHILL MUST BE CRYING SO HARD NOW

Non-white, so utterly inconsequential.

Thanks for reminding me of this.

Takes me back to my early days on 4/pol/.

Why does the girl in OP's pic posing like shes from jojo?

holy shit fam
Donation based Government seems pretty much "by the people, for the people" as it gets

Don't like a plan? Don't pay for it
God damn that sounds shmexy

I have a trillion dollars

your voice is meaningless I control the government

ha ha ha ha ha

idk man, perfect autonomy would be the way but then you can corral braindead nogs and lefts to vote for your initiatives and the same bs happens, best solution is dotr

Except for the coke they used to put in it?

Bill Whittle did a video about this a few years back, where he stated that a low income tax could be used to fund the justice system, the military, and the administration of the government. Anything beyond a nightwatchmen state would be funded through voluntary contributions when you do your taxes. Want a space program? Opt to pay as much as you want when you pay your taxes. Ditto for public healthcare or food stamps. Although Bill Whittle is a full-blown good goy, I like that idea.

In what way would having a trillion dollars allow you to buy governmental influence any moreso than what it already would?

Those were my actual attempts at trying to draw something cutebold/kobold related since I got into /tg/ stuff and flash animation before I started drawing.

Alright, cool.
I never went to anyone for drawing lessons, but I got my style from early newgrounds flash animations. and whatever shit I picked up along the way. Sure, I might've been a lazy amateur shit who couldn't be assed to do figure drawing and barely drew, but it's not like my art style's permanently stuck at this level.

sage for overdue damage control.

Honestly, a wall like that would require at least a couple thousand cranes to move the individual panels of solid concrete into place, I would imagine that said concrete panels require hundreds of cement mixers to pour in the concrete into moulds specifically designed for it, etc. Too bad you can't work as a vigilante guard to repel beaners who might attack the wall.

you wouldn't have to hide it if it were a pay per initiative thing, you just say man I'm so altruistic suck my goodwill dick friends and take my assfuck of a political agenda, no pretense, just boldface, at least now the kikes and their ilk have to try to hide it on some level

In all seriousness, we should seize at bare minimum the appropriate federal income and FICA taxes on all moneys an illegal immigrant makes while in the US. They used our stuff for those years, they need to pay for it.

What are the names? Names of the dead from illegals?

If we deport the illegal migrants to Africa they won't come back.

Or Cambodia.

How much Gubmit confiscate from Spic Drug cartels? If I remember correctly the man took their assests, cars, etc last year or so.

Nobody wants to go to Africa and Trump could say;"All humans are allowed in Africa because we all came from Africa." If liberals want to complain about violating their borders trump could say "borders are a human construct."

So what talking points of the liberals should trump twist to use against the liberals?

Their talking points are meaningless and paying any attention to them at all got us here.

repealing (((hart-celler))) and ending legal subhuman immigration should be the end goal. the subhumans illegally crossing the southern border are easier to get rid of than the subhumans who come by plane.

Pic related.

Just goes to show that reduced time of terms and a limited amount of allowable reelections is the way to go. Right now, long terms and infinite reelections until death are the Achilles' heel of the Republic cause then these scumbag kikes and shabbos goyim all work together to stay in power.

>New York is NINE AND A HALF BILLION DOLLARS for no reason other than fuck you
I hate my state so much.

Don't hate the state, the state went red for Trump. Hate the People's Republic of Jew York City.

(checked)
Not quite. Upstate was predominately red by county, but all of the major city areas (Buffalo, Rochester, Ithaca, Albany, etc.) all went blue. I'd love nothing more than to watch Jew York City and its skinny schlong obliterated off the face of the planet, but it's not a cure-all for this kikified state.

TOP KEK
MY BODY IS READY

Suffolk County voted for majority Trump, that's most of Long Island

How to get that done is the hard part. Any ideas?