Torrentz Down, Threatened Family

I have seen a few news items about it on torrent sites and plebbit but no real discussion. I don't know where exactly to post it but Holla Forumsirgins like to torrent games right?

Basically Torrentz.eu stopped serving searches completely. With the message "Torrentz will always love you, farewell." being returned in all cases.

torrentfreak.com/torrentz-shuts-down-largest-torrent-meta-search-engine-says-farewell-160805/

A quick google for the phrase returns a pastebin with only 99 views, pic extremely related, pasted around the date when the shutdown occurred. Of course there's no way to know if it's legit but I don't see a reason it shouldn't be.

pastebin.com/e92ZgEGU

It seems very few people had the idea to google the phrase, so there is no mention of this anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/goldpass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's real, but it's also somewhat "old" news.

I wish there was solid proof of what the pastebin claims. Then we might be able to get people to rally against it.

GazelleGames

yeah, that sucks, I actually just discovered the site a month or so ago too

HOLLY SHIT

Well this isn't concerning at all.

it is. I'm scared.

WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED THAT HOLLYWOOD DOES SHIT LIKE THIS

Oh, right, normalfags actually wouldn't have. Media cover-ups and all. Woops.

Thank god we have share threads.

Not for much longer if people keep treating them like beg threads.

Gee, you'd think they would just like… make good games without DRM that only serves to piss legit customers off!

And shouldnt even need to be mentioned to not sell your shitty ass games at 50-60yoropooridoos on release.

I'm pretty sure the music and movies industries have more profits "lost" due to piracy than video games.

Threatening family is mob tactics.
Copyright Police are Jewish Mobsters.
Copyright Police are Jewish Mobsters.

Yeah nah. If they really were blackmailed they wouldn't have risked their families' lives by trying to get a message out.

⛔️ This post requires an 8ch Gold Pass.
ℹ️ Purchase one at 8ch.net/goldpass

I think you mean, not for much longer if normalfags keep posting links to them on fucking facebook.

Ocean of Games

Good ol' JIDF!

Dank strawman. Threatening family is mob tactics, and the copyright police work are Jewish. RIAA and MPAA are Jewish. Hence, Jewish Mobsters. You can disagree with the IMPLICATIONS of them being Jewish, but you can't deny they are indeed Jewish.

Nice try, JIDF.

Don't worry, you'll get more evidence when TPP happen.

Hey goldstein, teach us some judo!

people are seriously doing this?

oven

No one does this, quit bullshitting.

Kill yourself goon.

I do it.

It happened before you retarded newfag. They get posted on fb and /r/Holla Forums

I thought they died long ago? Are they back?

All my torrent search engine are fucked, i really don't want to hate people of hebrew descent but they are making it very hard to do so.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

If you weren't so fucking new you would remember that share threads stopped existing for a while exactly because of that.

Is there any good torrent web left, besides Extratorrent?

That site wasn't even good.
In addition, kat.cr going down saw no interruption in my torrenting abilities.

What have they ever done for you?

Clearly you care enough to post your blog here.

Why do retards still think that pirating is like rocket science? The only reason why some of normalfags pirate is that they're moralfags, most of them still pirate, some even have accounts on private trackers too. Fucking redditors are using 8ch as well.

They protected him from dirty evil pirates. :^)

don't pirate*

Mediterraneans are honourary Europeans

Can't wait.

This user is right. Share thread pastebin was shared to reddit and facebook. On top of that when DDDA dropped, some retard shared it with some big reddit board and we had a big influx of redditors looking for the torrent as well as a lot of attention. Anons were freaking the fuck out.

Tho iirc it wasnt just the reddit and facebook stupidity that stopped share threads but also the fact that tpp was in the spotlight a lot and anons were getting paranoid

Oy vey! What a good goy!!

They shut down multiple torrent sites, manipulation and corruption of governments, etc.

Silly jidf.

No it's a discussion thread and I'm contributing to the discussion. A shit torrent site that nobody uses is down. Only normalfags without the proper internet literacy are bitching.

Now on-topic, that's sad news to hear.

that's why I created the bounty board thread on /fs/

keeps the requests to a minimum and even then it's strictly for shit that is hard to get ahold of

Hey Schlomo, what's ya doing?

where do I pirate shit now?

extratorrent.cc

Why does anyone use anything except TPB?

Not without a VPN or two

don't know where to post this news but a scene crack for the new tomb raider just came by CPY (they cracked some Denuvo games in the past). this time it's a crack not a bypass

You should probably start grabbing the stuff you really want just in case.

Use private torrent trackers you scrub

also ear spacers and greasy unwashed 'dread' type hair