New tactic subvert LGBT symbol [CENSORED BY JEWS]

What do you think user?

Dude no, we already memed the rainbow into a signal against racemixing. This is just high school-tier edgy bullshit.

And how is that going? I haven't seen such a meme in so long…

And how is this highschool tier?

I guess the jew censors are still in control of these boards

its better if we just take back the rainbow

Or nobody cares very much because the rainbow flag brigade has already started to subvert itself by courting trannies and opening the floodgates for pedos and animal fuckers.

You also don't seem to understand how mass memetics propagate. What you're suggesting is a forced meme which requires physical intervention. It's a really high investment low reward strategy because it requires more than photoshop and socks and there's no real chance of leftists spreading the memes themselves in an effort to signal. Pushing the addition of black/brown/whatever to the flag is much easier and harder for normies to dismiss as mere edgy teenaged shit.

The Norse/pagan angle I thought was OK, but there simply aren't enough people who give a shit. Realistically a method easier than OP's is simply to slap swastikas/Hitler on it and call it a day.

We can do that after they give it up. You have to negate their symbol through mutation. Then you can use the rainbow when their meme's genes are degenerated.

Carrying around a can of red paint everywhere you go is completely ludicrous. I'd be a pain in the ass, messy, and there's a good chance you'd be caught in the act. All of that is friction that would oppose widescale adoption of this idea. When the friction is high, mememtic potential is low. If you want an idea with high memetic potential you need to make it trivially easy to participate.

>It'd be a pain in the ass

And fun. Most normies aren't going to find threats of violence particularly fun as a form of participation unless they're patently ridiculous as in the case of the Trump/CNN memes.

also

Vandalism is highschool tier. People with real jobs don't want to risk getting arrested for something so petty as ineffectual vandalism. When the risks are high, the reward should be high as well. But the reward for this sort of vandalism will never be high enough to justify the risk for anybody but minors without jobs (highschool students).

Implying niggers dont carry spray paint around in their cars or baggy pants to spread their dumb memes

Low-energy memers here.

The other aspect of this operation is that anons can bloody their own lgbt symbols and claim that some hate group did it.

Once low-energy memers think that the some fags are out there doing this. They will jump on the groupthink band wagon and begin doing what mythical hate groups were said to have done.

right, did you see the thread about

taking the rainbow flag back

>implying it wouldn't be a pain in the ass and messy to carry a can of red paint around with you everywhere you go.
At least stickers you can have in your wallet with zero hassle. Paint? You can't carry around paint with you during your daily routine. That means the only people doing this would be going on dedicated paint runs. That's significant friction preventing wide adoption.

Expecting white men to act like impulsive niggers is significant friction preventing wide adoption. Your average white man has zero interest in carrying around cans of spraypaint everywhere he goes.

If participation isn't trivially easy, meme potential is low.

low-energy memers are not dreamers

I can think of a much better type of blood to spray on it, OP.

I don't think we're there yet.There's a difference between low energy and stupidity. It's high risk low reward, which also means low adoption. I agree that some form of street-level memetics is helpful, but the way to work on it is through purely digital means for now. The more shitlords are bred, the more they make their presences known in public. The physical will follow organically from the memetic.

That's pretty much it.

Sorry OP but we're pragmatists. What you're suggesting will eventually occur as a natural result of changed opinion which is better served through easy mass memes which give people a laugh. What you're suggesting is unpleasant to most and offers catharsis to few.

it was nice on kikebook, I would spam the rainbow button whenever something was shitty and gay, but unfortunately it's gone

doesn't that already exist?
oh yeah, magapedes, kekistan, based fagman, milo and all that

Well
I agree
Long-term strategy should start with casual dispersion of bloody lgbt memes, then perhaps brandishing them and then perhaps some fringe anons will start bloodying fag flags.

But that is the critical path towards a successful meme evolution.

That's a good application. Shift the context rather than the content.

I think part of OP's problem is that he hasn't thought through particularly clearly how it is people are going to come to conflate his altered image and the original. There's no process of "secret message" as with the white power hand signal or any such thing, it's merely a faggoty image versus the clearly vandalized variant. There's no attempt made at making it difficult for normies to distinguish between one and the other and that lack of ambiguity scuttles any hope of achieving the desired effect (no one knows who supports violence against fags or not).

Its a subversive tactic, make the gays and Jews not want to use it anymore.

Its a demoralization tactic.

The point is, along the evolution of the meme. Right wingers would be brandishing bloody fag flags.

Then in the next stage people who park their cars with lgbt bumper stickers or leave bloody fag flags on the front of their house will have bloody flags.

Especially with bumper stickers, people driving around WILL NOT know them, and behind tinted car windows they will just be seen as anti-LGBT unless if they have other bumper stickers that say "I love to suck cock" or "Bernie 2020"

lazy & boring
Death In June merchandise that I wouldn't buy

The ambiguity comes from the question: Is the owner of the symbol a victim or a anti-LGBT hate speecher?

Because the victim and the anti-LGBT hate speecher carry the same symbol, there is always plausible denial about the symbol.

The only reason normies spread Hitler memes is because they have plausible deniability. It's so beyond the pale for most people that it takes on a quality of unreality. I don't think the bloody fag flag is the same way, because it's too real for most people.

I agree, which is why it hasn't taken off. Your example is much more savvy.

OK, I can see that. You've got some other practical considerations to look at, though. At the scale of a bumper sticker making easily recognized blood isn't easy and that's the only medium where I might imagine someone keeps the sign up unwittingly. If they're flying a proper flag outside their domicile (which I don't often see, only on businesses) then it won't stay up long because it's fairly obvious to the owner. The problems listed early in the thread still apply also.

That's why the digital stage has to commence first I suppose

THIS
It's way better to meme the Rainbow flag into a symbol of racial segregation

But no one will actually believe that… the Victim/Hatespeech ambiguity is far more sophisticated then some high-school tier edgey racist shit.

I liked the idea of adding the brown and black stripe to making it more inclusive

you do NOT want to get in a blood-spreading contest with GRIDS incubators

Best comment of thread.

Also thinking about designing "invisible hate" bumper stickers which are transparent and you stick on libtard's cars to make them think they are surrounded by secret nazis

Are you fucking retarded? Go to ANY craft store. They have shelves and shelves of pocket sized 2oz paint bottles.

Why animal blood? Just wait for the faggot to show up and crack their skull open. Stop being one of THEM, OP.

Fags could easily spin it however they wanted and say that they put paint/blood on their flags to protest something… Fags will be fags, mind as well paint their flags with their own blood it'd be much more effective just killing them before they spread more GRIDS

What's with you alt-kikes trying to perpetuate this cancerous symbol.
Just let it die.

I think my "invisible hate" idea could be a much more inconspicuous version of this, except that it is a different ambiguity created.

The ambiguity is more about "discovery" rather than "who is victim, who is hate speecher?"

But at the same time it is way more practical and it has a thousand applications to different causes.

The one thing humanist world baby leftists can't do is post something with the word "hate" in it.

Can't wait for summer to end.

Even niggers had too much of this shit. Lil' Boosie starts ripping on the faggot agenda in cartoons. Sorry for JewTube embed.

Based niggers don't exist. It's just interesting to see niggers finally realizing the gay agenda is real. This guy's a legit rapper who gives zero fucks and starts ripping on faggots being in cartoons. It's kind of funny, tbh.

that was fucking gay and it didn't work

get the fuck out of here, we already have a fucking flag

This, that fucking rainbow shit was another fucking alt kike meme
ALT KIKE SUMMERFAGS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

make sure it gets blamed on reddit

Kill yourself. You are a faggot and are searching for reasons to worship niggers. They've always hated faggots, that's nothing new.