archive.is/1qI7p
store.steampowered.com/app/377160/
exhentai.org/g/700319/91688ef09e/
exhentai.org/g/729359/21ca461c96/
7chan.org/fl/src/ank.swf
steamcommunity.com/id/soritsu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Cute.

bow down to your new king of autism
archive.is/1qI7p

how are you guys tonight?

I might have to get a new job soon, shit sucks

Morning everyone!

How do you non NEETs deal with it?

Hello everyone!

Feeling ok?

I'm not.

Morning, niggers.

That's actually relevant, I'm looking hard as fuck for my fucking FireRed copy.

All hail.

With Vodka-chan, you should know that by now.

Dead thread

Did you do it?

Booze

deal with what?

what's the matter buddy?

Hello friends.

Advanced Wars.

Morning Clapsfag.

Money and videogames, that's how.

DQ II prolly tbh. Maybe this version of tetris I had on my flip phone.

Today was a good day.

Everyone's just too busy staring at the pic I posted. It's the best picture in the world.

Finally, yes.

The girl who's into me isn't into me anymore, and the guy I'm in competition is actually a year younger than me and she considers him too young, but was fine hanging out with me. We have no plans, but I'm going to organize that throughout the week.

Guess thats why I go from drinking once every month or two to drink every night when I have a job.

But video games are free and I don't need money for anything besides waifu figs which I can earn good boy points for anyway.

Favorite handheld?

F1 Race with 3 other friends to play

Morning all.. Still jobless, weekend was nice house sitting.

After a few recent conversations, I have concluded that failed normalfags are worse than normalfags.

Heldhelds are comfy
Also why are the American Copying us in the Olympics
We and them have 3 gold medals, for both nations those medals are in the 400m Free (AUS Male USA Female), 4X100M Free (AUS Female USA Male) and Shooting (USA 10M female AUS Trap female)

I heard you guys are huge fans of New Vegas. I believe that game isn't really that well done after all the metacritic score was sub par. How about you try ou- I mean the newest entry into the Fallout franchise?

Muramasa Rebirth probably. Going through fighting all the optional bosses to get the real endings is too much fun and the game is a treat visually

It's 1 AM, I'm cleaning the house in preparation for having the house cleaned in about 8 hours, and I'm realizing I haven't eaten anything today.
I'm also out of whiskey

Why is that squirrel swimming in mtn dew?

What made it good user?

Why aren't you.

SNK VS. CAPCOM for the NEO GEO Pocket Color.

Man, I am not being productive. Only thing I really accomplished today was I moved my book cases to lay some wires behind them. Now I have this nice 14 inch tube TV on top of them hooked up to my wii for ambience.

better than nothing, but not great

You don't need whiskey to love your waifu! Do you?

Details!

What'd you say? What'd she say? Did she seem excited?

CRAP

I totally forgot to watch mario kart fuck.

I have Fallout 5 and its a masterpeice a lot better than Fallout 4

man that name is stupid. can't you come up with something better? Also I'm STD free

in what way?

Sorry bud. I'm also out of booze. Are you having the carpets done or something?

eat shit niglets

Go eat something!

Because swimming in dr pepper is better.

Just neet things™

honestly, niggas was triflin all day an da fam was actin a damn fool. last few hours tho I jus b getn blunted n readin shit and doin stretches n shit.

did ya'll know we wuz saintz n shit?

Hey Syphilshit

That guy needs to ditch that old skanky waifu of his and try someone from Fallout 4.

I am glad that you are enjoying Fallout. It is such a wonderful series. It was such a dead franchise before Bethesda took it up.

I'll try to get it going tomorrow and see if I can't get it to pick back up.

Sometimes its just hard to pull yourself away from the easy distractions. I'm sure you'll do better tomorrow!

Its monday?

so my grandpa died, and i feel fucking great. he was a fucking hatefull drunkard at the end of his life who couldnt even stand any more but drink. So he's finally at peace now, and we all feel better.

To be fair i processed his death like 2 years ago when he stopped giving a shit about life and just kept drinking like a cunt.

I will need to find some way to suffer through basic training if I don't have access to my vodka-chan though.

Isn't that just /r9k ?

u wot m8

Fallout 5 is the only true game in the series, Fallout 4 fags get out

fuck off, tony. genesis sucks big gray wrinkley elephant balls

Because what they view as problems, things that they devote so much of their energy towards, are things that never mattered to begin with. They won't succeed anyways, and this makes them envious. They hate normalfags, not because they're normalfags, but because they know they themselves can never be normalfags.

yo I brung u sumn tho

yo I love when dis happen hotwheels

Existential/midlife crisis. The usual.

I have a barely ok job and despite my efforts, can't get a job in my field.

Already got ya fam

Check my twitter, link to YouTube is up

@TheMrMaynard

I think you'll enjoy it.

Living the dream.

is this the girl at the ice cream shop? so she isn't into you?

What kinda stuff do you read? Black history? Its not Feb anymore.

Oh shit hadn't thought about that. How tough is kiwi basic anyway?

i bet you like shitsu faggot

I don't. Percocet is a pretty great waifu enhancer though.

Naw, my mother likes them to come and make everything sparkly before she gets back in the country so I need to clear out the shit that'll get in their way and they won't know what to do with

Soon™. It'll probably fucking jack in the box though. There isn't much around the house that isn't frozen and creating dirty dishes is about as counterproductive as wasting time posting here

He's gone, user. He's not even with the site anymore.

Have you tried doing a Fallout quest thread? I heard they were really popular on /quest/.

But Fallout 4 wasn't under the direction of myse- I mean G_dd Howard. Blessing be upon him.

Man of african decent, Fallout 4 accommodates your needs to express yourself. You can drive around in the streets of Boston and sell crack to the neighborhood children.

I have no idea how normal people dead with it. I wake up at noon, work a few hours finding things to resell, then do whatever I want the rest of the day.

School was fucking soul crushing & I've never had a "real" job in my life. I'm basically unemployable.

Don't leave us hanging. What was said?

Tried fallout 3 for maybe 5 hours. Got bored of it. Don't really see the appeal.

What's up faggots?

I'm sitting here postan on Holla Forums while playing Dominions 4 singleplayer. I honestly should go to sleep, I made plans to go roller blading tomorrow with a 'friend'. We haven't really spoken much lately and he's acted like a passive aggressive douche the last couple of times we've met, but I normally value his company due to his bluntness, even when he's a total faggot. Thing is, I have less and less patience for his bullshit each time.

I feel like I should just stop bothering, I have so many more good people in my life. But just dropping a friend like that feels wrong. Also I have cake so fuck going to sleep.

It's programmingobama now not coldtires

Your picture of a balloon getting stolen only proves my point.

Thanks!

Had that one but not at that scale actually.

Thanks! Gonna put it on my bookmark bar so I definitely won't forget after this thread again.

what do you think about my Fallout 4™ character Todd?

Gameboy Advance. I had the best memories with it, and it was right at the advent before the cable links became obsolete. Superstar Saga is my favorite handheld game to date.

trap female?

I just asked her if she wanted to hang out and we tried to make plans, but she was just leaving her shift so I figured she'd want to go home and I just said we can make plans later.

There was a second girl that had a crush on me, but not anymore.

Well if you have purchased Fallout 3 and all it's various DLCs then I promise that Fallout 4 will last you for years. There's near limitless content with no loading screens or copy and pasted quests/areas.

I see you have done a fine job.

ay or nay?

Oh and also not telling my parents about my online life as well as details on the fictional cartoon character I have grown fond of.
Plus not all videogames are free Ritsu and buying your own shit feels nice since you have full ownership of said objects. You can't build your shrine to you're waifu with money from someone else. It would be like getting your friend to buy your gf flowers or some shit on your date.

It's the only thing I can actually name you by, plus it's amusing. There's no other name you've given me to try to use.

Have you tried talking to him about it?

Maybe something is happening in his life that you don't know causing him to be in a more pissy mood?

Good enough I guess. I told you to have plans already thought up remember!

hagiography mostly, I did start barefoot gen, but not very far into it.

that wuld explain y he was at my rehab facility.

fuk boston tho they got racis ass cops. b-sides, after the magnum opus of morrowind, beth hasn't really strived to commit to world building that they have before and instead try to add faux immersive features that usually just fuck their 15+ year engine over.

no prob fammo

Super Mario Bros. 3 probably. Either that or elite beat agents or pokemon.

That does suck. I just quit my job, so it's all gucci for me.

Alcohol, autopilot. Mornin senpai.

Fire red was the shit.

Hm. I'd probably drop him or turn him into an acquaintance, but roller blading is fun as fuck so.

What torrent site is everyone using now?

Thanks Todd, i'll remind everybody to buy Fallout 4™ along the season pass and the Skyrim™ remaster!

The female category for trap shooting. It's a shotgun discipline.

4AM: Time for Cake

That's you isn't it.

The older you get the more bitter you get. It's a wonder anyone survives that long. He was probably coping the best he could.

Your usual fare. It's either no 3DPD gf, no job, no friends, no clue.

Thanks for the song, btw. Feels like old 4am a little.

she's garbage too. genesis and ritsu go hand-in-hand. peas in their pods, as they say.

What even is barefoot gen? I only suggested it hoping smoke would joke about foot fetishes honestly.

Hows things going ae86?

Work on that music vid any? How was the water park?

Nay.

I was going to ask if she wanted to go bowling and eat, but I just started to ask and I lost what I wanted to say.

I fucking need to find it.

Tell me about it

Jobless here.. Still waiting on those papers from college to take CDL

Ayyy follow to the twitch channel and fav it.

I welcome everyone here to check it out.

Also Retro game convention is coming up.

oh, lmao, you didn't know?

it's about a dude who was a kid when the US dropped a nuke on japan and witnessed/ was victim of it. It's his life story and supposedly all/ mostly true or w/e

Ritsu nigga u so precious lyk dat

He should buy Fallout 4 with the season pass as well as Skyrim remastered on console. I'm sure his gaming experience with mods will be an absolutely fun experience for the whole family.

Bethesda has been pumping out master piece after master piece since Morrowind. Really, you don't want to play Morrowind after playing Skyrim it's just such a complicated and over-bearing game.

Listen to this man. He is your friend.

pleb

what features did they take out, err, I mean "streamline"?

good evening

oh wow, it is monday now isn't it? sort of creeps up on you, doesn't it.

there you go, that's a better name, but it might be complicated to spell off-handedly. nothing's wrong with clap being the rootword, but followed by the F in fag, it doesn't roll off the tongue. Or maybe it was just making clap into the plural "claps" that ruined it.

I guess I never really wanted to be a normalfag, but I am one sometimes. the people around here tell me I am one because I have IRL friends and bang chicks.

how's it goin' X

what field do you work in? I work in art, so I know how it is to have no job openings.

gotta hide the dragon dildos huh?

I'm not really sure what is happening with my job. maybe my boss just died.

I hope you prepared a lot of these!

Ahhhh. Did she seem happy about it though?

I haven't got a twitch account but might make one I guess.

Well, my job interview went pretty alright.
Stressful, but alright. I should hear back in a bit

Tough. Probably Pokemon Soul Silver, or Mario & Luigi: Bowsers inside story
Lotta good games I wanna play on my GBA that I cant because my L/R button is fugged.

honestly I'm finna give it to somebody

I really can't change though, I'm just a nigga from the wish-a-nigga woods ya'heard?

oh I saw trap and female and though it was some kind of trans thing going on in the olympics.

You should watch Lain. She's certainly watching you.

4:20 b back nigguz

She seemed kind of happy about it, not really any happier than she usually is though.

Ohhh sounds pretty serious for a manga.

I only read/watch the cute stuff so. And barely do mangas really.

Don't got a ds?

And nice! How do you think the interview went overall? Which place was it at?

i prepare for death, do we all? do you fear the stars?

Oh. I thought Olympics had finally caught up to the Current Year.

Tru dat.

At first I thought I was fucked because faking rain turned out to be a lot harder than I thought. But then it rained today and I got dozens of shots, so it's going pretty well. As for the water park, this happened:

So pretty good. Except for the sunburn.

What would that mean if he did?

I have. I know. She is probably deeply ashamed.

Schedule is getting updated tomorrow

Adding more games and streaming dates.

Not sure what other N64 games to play

Gotta do something to pass the time.

I have a CS degree, and have basically been the tech guy for friends, family, and clients for over a decade; yet I can't get a simple help desk job.

I'm studying Network+, but frankly, I think it boils down to too much competition in a big city. I might just start an LLC to go on my resume for my freelancing, or move to a less populated area.

Gotta hide those, gotta do the dishes, clear the countertops, put up my figures, hide the stuff I actually want to be able to find after they're gone because they'll stow shit wherever they can find room. It wouldn't be such a big deal if I didn't put it off for so long

Todd pls.

Is that a fat nip under that eel shop?

You need to pounce on it now!

Did you at least get her number?

That discipline is the least Current Year because it involves actual guns, but the Olympics were pretty Current Year this time with that refugee team.

Ritsu plz were you born yesterday?

I had the same thought but its just shooting clay targets

It's caught up, have you watched the females weightlifting and Rugby Sevens

He's normally an angry guy. Kind of like me, but even more so.
We share a low tolerance for bullshit. I'll try talking to him about it tomorrow.

If he keeps it up for much longer I'll probably stop paying attention to him altogether except for roller blading.
I enjoy it, but he's really really bad at it. He's unfit, which isn't so bad (I'm chubby myself), but he's also a bit of a crybaby.
He often needs my help just to cross the street on roller blades.

Cake and tea, can't go wrong with that.

Overqualified? Or is that just a buzzword for "you have no connections here, look for a job elsewhere"

That's basically the reason I just opted out of normal jobs I went full american pickers. 90% of jobs are had by knowing someone, & in turn, most people aren't qualified for them.

So yeah, fuck jobs. Figure out a way to be self employed user.

DO EET NAO

Or when she's awake.

Call her up

pls respond

Good for you X, I hope it works out.

I know what you mean. I like banging whores, but I'd rather have a nice girl to home to.

Best of luck friend. I hope it works out. You could always study programming, lots of jobs there

I understand. I used to do the same thing when I lived at my moms house and she'd go out of town. throw parties and shit and hold off on cleaning till 2 minutes to midnight

I got 2 lites the L/R are also messed up on them as well
Took Nintendo until the 3DS before we got ones that weren't garbage.

And it was the restaurant place, as a busser. It was honestly pretty stressful and I was way too timid, but I think they liked me. They sounded genuine when they said they would call me back in the middle of the week. They even sent me home with some food the chef cooked up.

No but it sounds sexy. What happened?

The only thing worse than being unfit is being unwilling to do fun fit things.

Yeah. Went in and signed up for government gibs. It'll be a week at least before it starts paying though.
The guy there said it was really weird that I hadn't worked for over 8 months and was supporting myself off my savings alone. He couldn't comprehend not spending very much money per week no matter how many times I explained it to him.
never owned a handheld

pleb

Isn't that mimi's waifu? She's a bit fatter than I remember.

Nice try NSA

I've thought of doing something similar
How does one go about that
Do you have a storefront or do you only sell online and at Markets

You should play Skyrim. G_dd Howard's watching you.

Here's the latest torrent site: store.steampowered.com/app/377160/

Hey, everyone. How's it going? I was going to come to the thread yesterday but a friend were on a discord call and we ended up talking for like 6 hours. He was streaming Fate/Extra through his channel on hitbox and I was watching him play while chatting. Fun game, I'll say. The combat mechanics are pretty interesting.

Other than that, I also made the grave mistake of making myself a facebook account, only because I wanted to find some old friends of mine, see if they can reconcile. The liberal bile spouted by the users on that website makes me gag. So many of them showering the olympics opening ceremony with praise like it's the greatest thing in the world, showing off trannies just for being trannies, black people just for being black, women just for being women, and so forth. What makes me sadder though is watching everyone living their happy little lives while I see myself wallowing in self hatred. All these 6~7 years of isolation had made a gap between me and my old friends that I don't think will ever be bridged. And honestly, I'm tired of this crap. I feel like I want to give up on making IRL friends. Fuck it. Their world is too different from my own. I'm tired, and I don't want to struggle and be disappointed.

….But other than that, I finished the Hebijo story in Shinovi Versus. That was an awful, rushed ending, which is a shame, because I was loving the plot until chapter 5. It was keeping me mildly interested. That Ryona + Ryobi fight is absolutely brutal on hard mode, though. Took me several tries.

Speaking of which, Ryona and Miyabi are the best Hebijo. All the others can eat shit for all I care.

Ha thats great!

How much more work you gotta do on the vid anyhow?

Try and beat f zero on a high setting!

Might do a lot of good. At the very least he might try and be nicer around you.

do you see

PLS TELL ME YOU BULLY!

I hate the internet at the place I'm living. Constantly seems to be shitting itself and requiring a reboot of the router and modem.

Probably Ghost Trick.

Simple. I work from home and only go out when I have to, or to take walks at night. Working from home is basically being a NEET, since most people don't consider that work.

Well they're full of "Women" who definitionally look like Men, I wateched two games and the Kenyans and Kiwis had at least half its players looking like Trannies, and China is known to use female weightlifters
That said I swear I saw a nip slip of the sweed swimmer who broke the record

What are you doing to your trigger buttons!

Free food? Nice!

And yeah if they said "middle of the week" specifically they are almost 100% likely gonna do it. Congrats!

How good are the notausland's gibs? You gonna become NEET?

I'll do it soon. She works in the morning to evening then I work from pretty much immediately after to closing, so that's not feasible to do tomorrow.

I'm going to text her since she seems pretty busy and it's just overall easier to make plans that way.

Source?

Good timing. You should spend those funds on playing G_dd Howard's masterpiece as voted by Reddit!

But does Fate/Extra have the same quality of writing and story telling as Bethesda's games?

Good job user, really good job

How bored have you been lately that you thought that would be a good idea?

Not overqualified, more like "You haven't worked over 200 years in this field for a company, so you aren't qualified for this entry level job" situation.

It's starting to hit me hard that I failed despite being told I was a genius for most my life. I'm a wizard, have no girlfriend, losing friends to SJWs, no kids, dead-end job, and wasted half my life.

At least I can have another shitty birthday next week.

At least you got us yang!

Did you delete the kikebook yet?

Its a whale?

So that's why Dick Smith died

The fact that it does not is its greatest flaw. Female MC is a cutie.

It was actually my therapist's idea. After this, I'm considering looking for someone else or just cut the middle man and see a psychiatrist already.

Keep in mind, he only deals with niggers on a daily basis, he probably thinks everyone has no ability to control their spending.

Mornin yang.

That must really suck. Do you have new friends nowadays?

I gotta film some greenscreen shit with instruments and then talk with my bro and see where we're at. So maybe just another shoot or so and then editing, or maybe longer. It's nebulous at this point (which is why I normally don't like documentaries / films shit that isn't fiction)

Nice. I thought that female weightlifters would look more like musclegals than actual lesbian hulks, but maybe the internet lied to me.

It is nice knowing I only have to do the heavy lifting and someone else will handle the detail work since that's the shit I really hate doing. Dishes and laundry are nothing new but I like to avoid the scrubbing when I can

speak friend and enter

Facebook is really good for coordinating with classmates and organizing shit in general. It's not generally very good to actually look at what people post, though. I'm pretty selective with who I add so it's not that bad for me, but I've seen the facebook feeds of some of my friends and jesus christ I don't know how they tolerate it.

Smoke detector user here. None of them are hooked in, one went off. Either there's one in the house I'm not aware of us something's real fucked.

How about F-Zero X 64DD Expansion kit

Thank you Ever Drive 64

Also how about ALL you Anons help out your Uncle Anonymous here. I'll put out Steam codes tomorrows 4am thread!

So..N64 games to play?.. And GO!

Is your therapist Jewish by any chance?

Hadn't even thought of it like that.

Now I kind of want someone to edit the other cop to have a Hitler-stache while the other spins and heils.

Pro Japan propaganda piece about the real life effects on a kid after the bombs dropped. Never seen it myself, but I hear it's required viewing in a lot of japanese schools (or it was at one point)

How was YOUR day. You just reply to everyone else. I don't see you ever post anything specific.

Fuck, I just remembered I need to buy a copy of that. Did it shoot up in price on DS yet?

The curse of the redpill. In the chicagoland area? We would play some Pinball or something. I know a great arcade (largest arcade in the world)

Shes busy often huh? Doing what?

Greenscreen? What you doing with that exactly?

That's the problem of special snowflake culture, we grow up thinking we're the best so we laze and get accustomed because hey it's never going to change but then in high scool your grades start to slip but its ok and then you end up with a slightly better than averge exit score band now you end up living at home without a job when its september and you've left school in december

Also in other news got a Karambit for $25. It's nice to hold and fun to flip around and although not the sharpest knife- it can leave a pretty bad tear in a fight.
Do any of you guys have any fun little items from anime or vidya you enjoy?

Hey hey.. Hang in there man. You'll get your break.

Waiting on mine here too after being abandoned from a private IT store.

Nothing, its just a result of them being put in my pocket for too long
Nintendo made shit tier Potable Bumpers for a while.
Its their fault, I just want to play Metroid Zero Mission
Maybe ill tech with my tech buddy, he repairs console for a living I am sure he can help.

Maybe do what I did and pirate it on the Wii U if you have one

Nah, I didn't. I'm just gonna leave it there, maybe look it over once or twice to torture myself, but eh.

I am glad that I have you guys though. Thanks, Ritsu.

Morning. Well, I have you guys, and I have a bunch of online friends. I'd say that suffices for me. I need nothing more.

Exactly. I was eager at first when I found and added some old friends of mine, but jesus, the way they live their happy little lives makes me realize we are on completely different realities, not to mention the ideological differences.

The worst part is that it makes me feel more lonely. I'm a sucker for physical contact.

I don't think so, but I have the feeling he's left-wing.

I'm a BRfag. So as much as I'd love to, I don't think it'd be possible.

It was pretty good user thanks for asking.

I'm deep into a warband mod with 50+ companions, trying to level and gear them up. Plus rewatching 24 for the first time in years, love that show.

As you know Dicksmith is a child company of Zenimax™ and only went under because they were trying to appeal to a niche audience. That's why Bethesda™ is so successful because they try to appeal even the most casual gamer.

I'll have you know that G_dd Howard is a cutie.

I hate being wagecuck

I don't know what to do with my life /4am/.

I'm so tired of it, everything and everyone there turned into shit, they gave us more tasks than we can actually handle, plus many coworker were fired since they wanted to reduce staff putting even more pressure on us, this is my first free day after 18 days working straight.

That job is killing me, it drains all my energy I don't even have the energy to think of an alternative to it.
I just want to go back to school and study something that will give me better opportunities.

I'm thinking about quitting my job, going back to school and study something that allows me to work in Japan, I'm not even a weeb, I was always interested in Japan, it's history and culture, I'm also learning the language for quite some time now.
I like how the people there are thinking, there are rules that everyone follows, the streets are clean cause no one throws his garbage away and there aren't many crimes and so on, while here in yurop I don't even feel like going to some areas at night cause there are too many criminal niggers and sandniggers, they just stabbed a policeman for no fucking reason a month ago.

I feel like I might sound insane or delusional, but then again we only have one life to follow our dreams.
I want to do this so much, study hard and then leave everything behind.

social media is run by liberals, did you expect any less?

You need to make up your own business and say you've been doing freelance for the years you weren't employed by someone else

I rarely scrub the floors and shit except when it really needs it

he he he, is that girl real or is it a shop?

looks like some sort of talon blade

are you a woman?

Does she work a lot?

Better to call showing her you're interested. Shows you're not beta.. Seriously. Call her.

No Dick Smith was an Australian Electronics Shop that was started by Dick Smith who left it later

One thing to remember about Goybook is it's fake. People exaggerate the good while hiding the bad so give a false impression.

Your old friends are likely as miserable as you are, maybe more so, because they are living a lie.

I feel so bad for you user. Damn shame. Say what you will about the U.S., but it's NOT Brazil.

I'm not exactly sure. Life, I guess.

But I am pretty beta.

We're gonna overlay shots of him playing instruments over b-roll of rainy scenery, apocalypse-now style. Greenscreen is so the wall behind him doesn't show up.

I have a plushie pig that I hug when I feel lonely. I keep it in my bed. I know what you mean man.

That sounds awful I would quit. Do you have any savings?

You could try the 64 version of megaman legends!

Nice! Wish I had a connection like that.

I've never actually taken any of my handhelds out of the house in like 16 years

a pot friend from my high school class contacted me on jewbook yesterday, wanted to play ASSFAGGOTS
i told him i'd rather not since the game is boring
through some miraculous convincing i managed to get him to install age of empires 2 so we can play online, despite the fact that the only rts he's played is Tzar
he picked japs and picked me chinese
via skype i was telling him what to build and what to do
by the end of the game he had lots of houses and military buildings all bunched up in one spot behind his town center, with around 20 military units and 30 villagers
he kind of got bored at the 2 hour mark so i just ended up beating him there with my 150 man army
i had fun, hopefully i can get him to play again. for some reason any time i play against some friend of mine, or someone from Holla Forums i win, but against anyone on steam i suck

The fuck have you been waiting for?

Well, glancing at Amazon, it doesn't seem real expensive, but with their new site layout I can't see how much third party sellers are wanting for it. Either that, or since I already bought the item I can't view how much it goes for.

I'll guess I'll get my phone out and check there.

user, are you pic related

Are you at the games
I mean It's a shitshow but that's Brazil as a whole

Egh.. Spoiled with a ps1 copy here.

Gotta be something..

Saving the big games for holiday specials.

I like my nendos. They're cute and I never have to dick with them to get them to look nice
Ritsu, tell me again of the promised land where there's more merch than you could ever have space or funds for?

Neither do I. I couldn't even mop if I wanted to because there's no mop in the house

Beat it years ago. I'm just reminded about it now. I need a physical copy before it shoots up in price. It's a real Gem.

I think you only need a 4 year degree to be able to teach english in japan, so you can do that while also looking for a better job with your degree. Work visas there are a bitch I've heard though.

??????

Guess so. She in school?

Cheapest third party vendor on Amazon has it listed for $16.66 + $5.99 shipping.

Yeah, college.

Step up, gotta come out of your shell man

You can do it

You don't have to pay for it. DS emulation is stupid easy.

only your realities are shopped

i know what i know
i'll sing what i said
that's a thing i keep in the back of my head

Oh neat!

Make sure you get greenscreen shots of him dancing so you can sync it up to animu OPs

How about starwars pod racer?

The worst part is I can't get this stupid degenerate woman out of my head; like I keep flashing back and realizing I could have been with her if I just banged her. Imagining the whole white picket fence and 2.5 kids/dogs with a version of her that didn't exist in the first place.

I *have* my freelancing on my resume; they don't care, because it's not for a business.

Night Holla Forums.

Ritsu-user, are fun things fun?

I just wasn't expecting it to be so horrible. Jesus christ it makes me fucking want to puke. This has become a cult.

Hah, so I've been warned. I dunno, the evidence that they have social lives and such is still there. Honestly, I don't even care anymore. I was so eager to meet them again, but now, fuck it. Let them live their fake lives.

Thanks. I've always thought about immigrating to the US since I'm half-american, it's how I learned English, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to do it.

I usually tend to have a second pillow in my bed specifically for hugging. It feels so comfy. It'll love me unconditionally.

Nah, I'm in São Paulo, those are in Rio, so several hundred miles from here. Yeah, that opening ceremony was disgusting. This country is finished.

I've had a copy for a long time and he's wanting an actual one for his collection, I suppose.

MAYBE I'm old, but I value having a physical copy of something I enjoyed. I've been buying up vinyl records for the same reason. I like having to get up & flip the record & physically interact with it.

When did furry get so big on Holla Forums? They're even bigger than Holla Forums or Holla Forums!

Dudes pretty cool, he fixed up my computer for free, so I bought him dinner for being a pal
I very rarely take my handhelds out at all anymore. Its at the point where I almost prefer doing nothing when I am outside, its harder to pay attention to the vidya out there.
I did bring my 3DS to my work a ton when I started working there, if only because I got loads of street-passes

I'm so glad I don't know your pain. I could buy a figure a day for months on end and still not have them all.

But hey her show being on this season might mean more merch!

Ahhh neat. Are you in school or not? I can't remember at this point if I've asked before.

well then stop being a beta, make an effort.

If I have a moppable floor when I move out again, I'll consider it, so long as I can smoke and wear an apron and play music where ever it is.

whaaat?

You need to put on there "user Enterprises LLC" for the years you weren't formally employed

it's scum of the earth, and it's only getting worse

GHOSTS!

Friend of mine just played that tonight.

What about the Rush series? Then again tonight I played 3 racing games.

Give it time.. Slowly something will work out.

lol I'm sure he'd go for that.

Damn. I know, right? It always feels as if you had just played your cards right you'd be married with kids, grilling hamburgers or some shit for dinner.

Holla Forums migrated and Holla Forums is probably all furries anyway.

Neat.

It fills a niche halfchan doesn't allow for.

We are through.

Fun things are fun!

Night user, good luck!

It's an old claw-like blade. It's my favorite out of all the knifes you can get in CSGO.
Photography could be an easy one to say you've been doing. Just get a good camera and snap pictures at events for a few bucks.

They're quite my thing as well. I went overboard and fell a bit, buying Nendos of characters just because back when I started buyfagging. I think I have around $1,000 of shit that I don't even display. Been thinking to try to thin out my collection to stuff I really like.
But yeah you need a job to get all this plastic. As well as those onaholes.

i knew you weren't the one

Scared Karen's a cutie. Thanks, user.

Where did Holla Forums go to?

Hiroshima kicked out all of the furries from 4chan?

You're welcome! She's the cutest!

The thing about that is I also don't know when she's free to call. Texting is leaving a message for her to respond to whenever, but calling requires us to be available at the same time.

I'm looking at schools to exchange into after this year.

I guess.

Why not just get a daki? They're really nice to hug and sleep with. As well as strap things onto to fap with

It's not supposed to be a livable wage but it's approximately twice the amount I spend per week.

There aren't any niggers in my country until recently god damn. He'd mostly get leftie uni students so probably just as brainless with money.

Probably doesn't help that I'm rarely out of the house, but usually when I am I drive myself and have a definite goal or thing to do so I'm not sitting around with a chance to play anyway.

Never tried that one. You could also try battle for naboo and the other star wars fighter games. Those are great.

No, I meant that as far as the boards here go, it's always been huge. Mostly because moot purged the furfags years ago to my knowledge. Something like making a board catering to them, then banning EVERYONE that posted there after a while.

Dunno. All I know is Jim started banning borderline pedo shit and Holla Forums got really fucking pissed and left.

Oh. Which country?

Wow, I didn't even notice. That's crazy. People should go to /kemono/ instead.

Well you could text, if she does respond you can let her know you rather talk then text.

yea, dey ain't drop da nuke jus yet so it ain't depressin yet. but it was on the list, and I follow the list.

yea man, me 2

dat last one on king or w/e, fire sumn, 2 hard

been meanin to play ghost trick say'n

gotta get on dat, asapalapgus.

kek
e
k

I would, but they're too expensive. Couple that with the exorbitant import taxes in my country, and spending so much on a pillow is out of the question.

How much like video editing can you do? What kind of stuff did you study besides camera work?

You thinking of going to her school if things work out?

So thats a yes then?

God I feel like shit. Been sitting in here for about half an hour but I couldn't concentrate enough to make a post. Tourettes going fucking wild because I drank too much Pepsi and my hand hurts from moving it around violently.

Anyway I installed Windows XP on my X220. Using a 120GB mSATA SSD so this shit's fucking LIGHTNING FAST. Slackware is on the 1TB mechanical drive. Posting comfy desktop. Unfortunately since this is a fresh install I don't have any Yui pics on here yet.
Anyone care to donate some?

Made some progress on my ytp so that's good.

How's everybody doing tonight?

Maybe Rogue Squadron?

Curious about obscure N64 games people didn't really play, but were still damn good.

as the days wayne so too does our memory of tomorrow
the evanescent mind, flooded with stimuli reaches for a second chance
fractal fictional patterns of satin, are in search?

oh god. oh god. that's not her real face right?

No way. If anything comes out of it it'll be a Junko fig.

Holla Forums is trash and there is no such thing as leftist political correctness as political correctness is leftist

But it wasnt. It was always Holla Forums then Holla Forums then Holla Forums then /n/. It's only this week they got so big.

Good. I dont want them sexualizing karens

Why would they go to a board for japanese togas?

daki's worth it fam

If you're in burgerland you can get a quality hug pillow for cheap- surely it wouldn't feel as nice since the amount you spend really does matter when we're talking about pillows.

I've been
The lolifur is pretty cute

Get with the times gramps.

This. Better sleep awaits you.

They've still been top 10 for a LONG time from what I recall. Maybe not as big as now, but still big.

That's true.

Yes, but there's a really neat program about 3 hours away that is really lucrative and I figured to go after that since it looks to be my best option.

Baby australia.

Neat. I have a legit win7 on trial period and just slmgr /rearm every 120 days and then reinstall the OS when that stops working.
Is WinXP really that much faster?
Also

fighting phantoms, carcases in the night
suffer, bright the light for the dawn
never quite getting so far, retiring all in all

my computer just auto updated to windows 10 without my permission

The basics. Color correction + a little grading (I'm not that great at it though.), basic audio cleaning, audio mixing (to my understanding mixing is just making sure shit isn't too loud or soft and making it consistent), then some split-screen and credits shit. I don't think it's that hard, and I wouldn't say I have technical skills beyond someone who makes really good AMVs does (besides color correction.)

I do think I am good at the artistic side of editing though. Like, finding a rhythm in how long shots last, and making emotional impacts with shot choice and transitions.

Btw I made a thing should I post

You really have Tourettes? What's it like?

Do you guys shitpost as much as your nii-chan?

But there are no Yang dakis.

I'm in a continental shithole, unfortunetely.

Damn, that looks so comfy, user. Good shit. Unfortunetely, I have no Yui pics.

That looks comfy as hell! Stop making me want to dig up our old early 2000s desktop and mess with it.

Sorry about the hand, hope it heals up soon! Have some yuis!

I was going to argue that it was because Holla Forums /n/ and Holla Forums had huge drops in active users, nope there are over 1800 users
It's close to Holla Forums now
Is /furry/ Corect the Records home base
kek

hey, I know what will make you feel better

patrician fukn taste nigga
wuz a mechanical drive tho?

washu mean nigga? lyk her o-face or w/e white people is crude

Ya fucked up son. Konata must be displeased with your technical incompetence.

millions lost, singular the motion
looking for suprise, sorry don't have any

Damn nigga. I should make sure that doesn't happen to me.

smh tbh fam

you guys like shitty poetry, right?

Well good luck then. Hope you don't get bombed by a mudslime.

Better post your desktop user and prove you're running gentoo right now.

Rogue squadron was great too.

Sorry I can't really rec any good obscure ones, can't remember much of n64 honestly.

Hopefully for you one of those smaller fig companies gets rights to make stuff and pumps out tons of them.

3 hours isn't all that far away anyway if it works out.

What program?

I thought the jews didnt attack their own?

X, you are a handsome blackman, there's literally no reason for you to go out with a hood rat like that.

Remember everyone! Karen is best anime girl!

Some computer science + statistics program.

I suppose you're right, but I'm not sure if she's that dedicated to it.

You deserve this.

Sounds nice! Wish I could do that.

And yeah post it!

maybe for diddling

blast corps
superman
glover

das my ex-wife dawg

i did the fucking thing turned them back on
windows was a mistake

found the jew lover

i'm removing it now

i want to die

Yeah. We're trying to get it recognized as an olympic sport but no other country can handle it.

Only if it isn't shitty.
I found yours a bit hard to follow though.

Jews have been jewing other jews since the dawn of man. In fact, even G'd gave the jews their very first diaspora during genesis times.

As much as I'd like for it to happen, she's just not that popular.
If nothing else the show means I can take some screengrabs to pad out her folder

You would know :^)

It's pretty good stuff. There are a bunch of Ro doujins you might want to check out if you're into loli.

Kimonos look great.

If you download a torrent of premiere pro you could probably make shitty AMVS of ritsu doing cute things to music.

Or advance shitpost.

but yeah here it is. It's pretty artistic / abstract

Japan would probably come in first with Aussies in 2nd, and Chink anus-dopers in 3rd.

Just make like the people on /mai/ and commission an artist to make you one.
This should work for any waifu, unless you are, I don't know, underage and your parents can see into your bank account (on which you can't spare the money), or you live with them both apply for me.

I eva tell u niggaz i luv gondola

WHY?? WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE THIS?

Don't sexualize Karen, you dirty pedophile!

I need help creating a suitable goal/inspiration/purpose for my d&d character to have. He's a Worm that Walks wizard necromancer, however I don't want him to just merely be after ultimate power or anything like that (He's already practically immortal). Planning to play him as a Lawful Evil/Neutral character not afraid to get his hands dirty to reach his (ultimately good) goal. A little bit of an anti-hero, but eager to work with others (aka the party) to reach his goals. So far, I've thought up of him searching the world for the spirits of his (all deceased) family, to be able to raise them into undeath to serve once more. If this was the case, story-wise his family would be blessed/cursed to linger in the world for centuries after their death for that precise purpose (a family of necromancers pretty much). Using his family in this matter, my character would then go around offering his services to kingdoms in need for the ultimate goal of peace. I've finished literally every other aspect of my character otherwise; I'm just undecided about his goals.
Anyone care to drop some suggestions?

Did you do all that command code shit that Holla Forums posted literally all over 8ch when the win10 auto update garbage first started happening?

The whole screenshot thing is so nice. Especially the in between frame shots that you'd usually miss. You'll have a lot of fun!

If it makes you feel any better I run Vista SP2 on my desktop when I'm not running Windows because 7 and after are shit

They're on the other computer/Lunix drive

ENDLESS SUFFERING
I don't even take medication, I just deal with it.

It's the thought that counts user~!

THANKS user!!!!!

you tripp'n nigga, step off.

oh so a normal hard drive is a mechanical hard drive?

Other other Karen is complete cancer.

Do you swear a lot or is it verbal tics? Are you a neet or do you have to deal with people asking about it?

You could have prevented this.

It looks very good on you!

Good idea. I never considered that board to begin with. Thanks, friend, I'll consider your idea.

I'm glad you understand.

It'll probably be cool. I still need to actually start watching it

I do what I like Karen, now suck my dick

X, you can get way better black girls, no doubt. You're selling yourself short

I'm going to have to learn to do that stuff eventually. Especially once I screencap all of her frames and have nothing left to do there.

Damn that vid is so comfy. Makes me sad I slept through a storm last night.

20.000€

English is not my native language so yeah.

She's ok.
She'd be light enough to pick up and pin down for various things as well

Good luck.

I do my rounds.

Impossible request.

exhentai.org/g/700319/91688ef09e/

Thanks, that's what I was going for.

So do you spend a lot of money or do they literally not even pay you shit for your shit job?

dat bitch stood by me through the worst of it, and I ain't e'en tryna get at my properties or nothin, just child support.

real talk, bitch bad and cain't be puttin up w/ my trifilin ass no mo. bitch held it down from jumpstreet nigga better back da fuk up fo u get smackt da fuk up church

PEDOPHILE!

Go back to india!

NO.

Super Mario Land 3 Wario Land.
or whatever the fuck it was called.

how is everyone?

You could make HMVs of all the hentai you can find of her!

You still holding off?

Any news on that love thing?

When will you have to go? That might change if you guys get close

i thought i did
apparently i must've missed something

it's ok
i was going to swap to Linux anyway

i wish

I found out why /furry/ is so active, it's a bot

lol, dat shit silly

Ugh new sleep meds are kicking in now. New phone should be in tomorrow. Wew!

Alright kiddos, have a good rest of the day. Uncle user is going to bed.

If anyone wants to keep in contact or join me on my vidya streams check my twitter @TheMrMaynard

Anyone is welcome to join.. Still need suggestions on N64 games too. I'll bring some steam codes tomorrow for the 4am thread.

And also, Uncle Anonymous cares about each and everyone one of ya.

Tale care all

All good thanks FAM, hope to see ya on stream or jewtube

Blast Corps on Tues
Glover at the end of this month

She's a fine woman, Karenon.

I don't see any children here, just a britbong loli that likes Japan a bit too much. Maybe clapsfag can convince her that dicks taste like Japan or something

You avatar fags ruin these threads.

jus chekn witchoo fool

Night fam.

For me and Buddhist monks but otherwise no.

I'm honoured, user.

Have you tried making him Judge Dredd?

Do you play videogames on your computer? If so you'll be having a hard time.

THEY CALL HIM CLAPSFAG CAUSE HE HAS THE CLAP! HE'S DISEASED!

Tell me about DMX why does he do the rap

I've already ruined myself. The only thing I have left to ruin now is others.

No problem! Always glad to help another k-on fan

Ok I'm done. Gonna get some sleep & HOPEFULLY accomplish something tomorrow.

Remember to try your best everyone. The more monkeys you get off your back, the more you're going to enjoy your video games when you get to them.

Goodnight

He's just spreading fun things to people. Karen will enjoy it too.

nigga please
n
i
g
g
a
p
l
e
a
s
e

you an me, we're the only ones around here who get it

Ay suu, how are you tonight?

I'm good. Probably gonna go back to my game soonish

Night! Hopefully I remember this time

wow, you have 20 eruo dollars? I wish I had that much

gross

you lost me there in the end X, but believe you me, you could be banging girls 5 times better than that, no problem.

Ho ho boy, you're DYING to be diddled aren't you?

hey slimebro, what's up?

Goodnight uncle user

Yeah 1v1 me fagit

PS: Open three windows worth of this webm & have them all playing at the same time. Thank me later.

I'm gonna post it on my main channel and shill the fuck out of it on facebook later. This one was a throwaway for sharing with you fags. Thanks for watching, it really makes me happy.

Dualboot is master race.

it ain't even about the dough, it's about gettin down for what u stand for you

trips

Night user! Good luck!

What kinda camera you got?

I don't have the clap! I'm clean you retard, also that name is retarded

Hey, you're right!

yes

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, Goemon's Great Adventure, 007TWINE, Space Station Silicon Valley, Mischief Makers and Gauntlet Legends

I ate too much delicious slow-roasted beef tonight, now my tummy hurts.
Besides that, I'm doing okay

DONT REPLY TO ME EVER AGAIN!

It's the muslims and the indians who like little kids. Its obvious what you are! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHY WE VOTED BREXIT!

Damn muh grammar is not gooder.. I blame the meds

Night kiddos

S'all good in my neighborhood

Laters taters!

I'm so white… Ugh

You have to go back.

And night to you

Still holding off. I haven't heard anything but I haven't exactly been seeking out that information either.
This is the eternal soft spot in our relationship.

it's a tossup between megamans and rune factory but I don't like handhelds much

And noted.

Sleep now.

Night..

Heard there are tons of annoying problems with Wine, just like how there is a ton of annoying problems with the stream controller.

I DON'T LOSE TO GAMER GIRLS. GO HOME GAMER GIRL.

You're the one who caught it though.

Going to go add
on the checklist of things to do when I get home from work this morning.

Panasonic Gh3. It's like 2 generations old. Works pretty well, but needs a lot of light. That thing I just posted was shot on my shitty phone before I bought it though.

sup broski.

Better to hurt from being full than being hungry at least!

Maybe just skip any scenes where the guy shows up?

They literally don't even pay that much yeah.
It was okay at first when we didn't have that much shit to do.

Sure, I'll come right to your door, if that's what you want.

A-ARIGATOU~!!!!!

Good night user.

i lyk water dawg

ty, there was another goemon 64 game? did it come out in US?

also wcw/nwo revenge I think was the good one. honestly all n64 wrestling games were pretty good EXCEPT for Nitro.

my nigga jack candy
cool fukn runnings
best winter olympics movie until miracle came out

Pretty lethargic to be honest. my ankle hurts so bad i can barely walk on it. Low on cash, and just pissed the day away.

Still this last few days I've been tanking harder. Probably going to start drinking soon.

Not much, passing through, wondering if I should play a game or just watch a movie.

seek the fountain
fountain of sorrow, fountain of life

If you stopped the rap would you die

Remember everyone! Do not sexualize Karens! Only pedophiles and muslims sexualize children! Don't be like either! Be the man trump would want you to be!

Well, I think I'm heading off now. Nice talking to everyone. I'll see you all later.

I miss Yozanon.

I would quit years ago. Do you have family or friends you can crash with while looking for a new job? Or maybe I'm projecting and you can handle your shit job while looking for a new one.

I kind of like it.

Daily reminder you were supposed to attack the Soviet Union, not just Germany, in 1939 when they buttfucked us, we had a treaty.
tfw my waifu is also half British and this sort of thing makes me conflicted

uh uh uh

fugg

Nope. Contrary to my current actions I don't feel total avoidance is the solution. It's something that needs to be faced and from there I can decide what happens next.

not much homeslice

thought I was working 2 properties so I get started working early and mostly done with work

turns out the Assistant Manager needed no help so I'm just ahead now

It do video ok?

And cameras have gens? How many camera gens are there? 100 or something?

Its pretty fun looking through my Yui collection so I don't mind. I tend to grab other k-ons while hunting Ritsu pics and just throw them in their own folder but never look at it.

It was a card game. My friend in NJ says it's really good. You wannaplay a criminally underrated Goemon game play this. It's a direct sequel to Ganbare Goemon 3.

That's actually not a bad idea. Get in power and start enforcing law. The problem is that I don't see my character as a confrontational type. Whenever I picture Dredd I picture the time he confronts the fatty about to suicide off a roof, and I simply couldn't see my character doing the same. I guess my question really is: what are good examples of plot twist "he was good all along" character developments? Bonus points if it's an existing example about a lich or the like.

You deserve your fate. The empire will live long after you have all become caliphates.

what are you in the mood for? horror, cheesy action, mystery?

I shall seek the fountain, thank you, oh wise one.

I didn't choose to be a pedophile, now bend over and pull down your pants

What'd you do to your ankle?

Hopefully some luck comes your way soon user.

Night yang!

Hope you got a big stack of booze ready for when you do. Also meditate and really spend time with peko before you do. It'll help!

but yea nigga it is pretty serious.

this one is not the card game? So is it ganbare goemon 4?

It's a joke Konata, come on.

you swim and you live a little lighter

exhentai.org/g/729359/21ca461c96/

it's too late

DONT REPLY TO ME EVER AGAIN PEDOPHILE! GO BACK TO INDIA WITH YOUR PEOPLE!

I don't see the problem with sexualizing Karens.

night fam

he was on yesterday

Sounds delicious, user. Did you cook it yourself?
Gotta remember to make a roast at some stage. Maybe pork seeing as I have apples for the sauce. Just gotta find someone that actually likes crackling to eat it with me so it doesn't go to waste.

Karen should be enjoyed in 2d only and thoroughly

It's really comfy, nostalgic. Reminds me of those old films on my grandmother's camcorder. She went travelling with it and filmed scenery for a moment instead of taking photos of it because she always felt they were better experienced in motion. Those tapes must be a decade older than I am.

I remember reading some greentext about a lich that raised the dead so they could work in the farms and mines so every living person reap the benefits while they're still capable of feeling pleasure. When the adventurers found him and told him they'd dispelled all of his skeletons and were there to kill him because he was doing immoral things, the lich told them why he did everything and basically just cried that all of his work was wasted.

We Intermarium soon. Besides, didn't Brit politicians say that they want even more immigration, just from Commonwealth countries, because apparently Pajeet is closer culturally due to English common law?

Horror, but not jump scare horror.. gore horror.

I believe I twisted it, at least that's what it feels like.

Thing that sucks is that since i put off all the shit I needed to do today, I now have to do it all tomorrow regardless of how I feel. That's just going to make it worse.

Does that mean you can slack off for a while, or does it mean you just worked extra for nothing?

Idk how many camera gens there are. Probably more than 100. I was referring to the gap between the gh3 and gh5 which is about to come out. It advances so fast most people don't even buy cameras anymore; they just rent. of course best buy has a 30 day return policy with a 10% restocking fee if you wanna get grimy.

Never heard of Do Video. If you have a mac I'd get Final Cut torrented, if not I use adobe premiere pro but I also kind of hate it and it sucks. Don't use blender. Videopad is adware and kind of shitty, I used it when making amvs back in the day. Sony Vegas is also kind of shitty, but it may just have been my computer.

Weird. I kinda want to read up on history on that. Wonder how many movements there were like that.

What kinda stuff you got to do tomorrow?

Any of you guys like Minus8? He made a new flash.

7chan.org/fl/src/ank.swf

slack off for a while but in all honesty I usually start with slacking off and the thread will die so I won't get to enjoy it as much

being done early and enjoying doing nothing is fine too tho

No no, does your camera do video ok?

Or do you have something else for that?

You confused me a lot there!

What kinda AMVs did you make?

We would have been fine if we got Nigel as leader, instead we have Theresa May

you want it bad, huh?

yeah, if only we could travel into the 2D world…

Game, I say deadspace 1, movie I say maybe something made by david cronenburg, like videodrome?

I know the native okinawans were give a lot of shit, still are, but they were never from one side of the other welcoming.

Ain't Sao Paulo your biggest Marxist hell hole

My nigger.

breddy gud

that guy just gets better and better

I also liked his recent mario rosalina one

I guess. When I did retail doing nothing was the worst, I just wanted to stay busy until I went home so I didn't have to dwell on it. What job do you work?

My camera originally started as a photo camera, but it does video well enough for me to spend a lot on it. All those names I was listing are Video editing software I have experience with, and why I hate them. All my amvs were autistic as fuck. Some of them have more views than my serious film-studenty work nowadays though which is infuriating.

Switched to desktop. Made some progress in my poop today. Should I render a webm?

Ganbare Goemon 4 is on the SFC. I mean it plays like 3.

Nippon history is cool as fuck. I read a rally good biography on Hirohito that had lots of primary sources but i forgot who wrote it.

Why are so many muslims pedophiles? Don't they know little Karens need to be protected and cherished?

I have to clean out a room that was previously rented to a bunch of junkies.

Or in other words, it's a disgusting mess and even with gloves I'm worried I'm going to get pricked by a stray needle in their trash heap.

Hmm. I'm actually like halfway through Dead Space 2, so could finally wrap that one up. I still really want to play the first one though.

Never seen Videodrome, I'll look it up. Thanks, mate.

I feel sorry you guys got your own Jullia Gillard and not the Pauline Hanson as was promised

Night audit

at a lower end hotel I would only really be working 2 of the 8 hours

this one is a little more upscale so about 4 out of my 8 hour shift

I used to use it to study but obviously I waste all that time shitposting these days

I've only ever read a little about them anyway so maybe I'll go look up lots of stuff on them all together, thanks!

What vids got the most views?

Yeah I read a lot about the sengoku period forever ago, its one of my favorite points in history. I'd like to get back into reading history again like I did back in college days.

A theory I heard is most of their betas can't get women because the top dogs have dozens of wives. So Islam tells them to fuck kiddies or suicide bomb to get women in heaven so they don't destroy their shitty society.

What is night audit?

Yessir
Onion soup mix, chopped potatoes, baby carrots, a slab of meat, a chopped onion and a bit of water in a slow cooker for a few hours. Plenty of leftovers

Thats fucking scary. Make sure they are thick leather work gloves!

A parody of the Dark Knight Rises trailer with TF2 garysmod animation.

I don't like mudslimes, I hate that I have something in common with them. I just love little girls, they are so pure. I guess the difference is that I do not want to hurt children, I just want some consensual diddling, as impossible as is.

cronenberg has great visuals. think like john carpenter's the thing

It's a hard knock life. This is why women should never be politicians.

But they rape women all the time too.

I wish some of our betas would blow themselves up for the prospect of pussy. It'd be far less shameful than what they're doing currently.

Ha neat!

Wish I had got into making stupid vids years and years ago. Could have got some youtube funbux I think if you cranked out tons of that and got a following early on. Plus patreon now.

I have a youtube channel!

God damn I wish I could stop scratching myself. I feel like some kind of recovering drug addict. No idea what's causing it either.

They're on cassette. Honestly I'm probably lucky they're even in colour.

Dead Space 1 was pretty good. You really should have played the first one first because the story continues through it and the second game uses the spoiler to the big twist in the first one as assumed knowledge.
Gameplay-wise the second is the same but smoother and all-round better though I enjoyed the zero gravity in the first one more.

Noice. Slow cookers are truly one of God's greatest gifts to man.

minors can't consent you fucking pedo.

What are they doing now?

Take a shower you disgusting slob

Night audit is the guy that works through the night till morning

I do stuff like walk the property to make sure the cars are ok, payroll for everyone (much easier since I made a spreadsheet program to do most of it for me), check the reports and make deposits if there is money to deposit

it's actually a really easy job for anyone who isn't shit at math and has a modicum of work ethic

also you have to be able to put up with people because some times it's like adult babysitting

just 2 nights ago a guy was getting shitty with me because I was checking someone else in and it would take a minute to get to him and gave him a heads up that the rate would be at least 100 dollars

a lot of people walk when they hear that and this guy was a bit of a wigger type so he lost his temper and said I was discriminating against him

took no shit told him straight I was just giving him a heads up and if he is gonna be like that he can walk, no swearing, and finished checking in the other guy

a few hours later that same wigger dude gave me a 20 dollar tip despite my objections

the job is weird some times

I know. it's a curse to feel this way in this time period

Idk maybe they're inbred shitters.

Imagine if they blew up tumblr conventions or something. This is shit I could get behind.

I never really had a "following," just a lot of hits. But yeah. Being an e-celeb is like a ticket to be a shitty twenty-something no-lifer for life. With money.

I'd try and get them in digital form so they can be preserved. (and posted.) although I don't know how. Home videos like that are always cool.

too relaxed, forgot to post

user, it's because Islam is what we call a "financial pyramid", or Ponzi scheme, except the thing that is hoarded by the people at the top is wives or sex rather than money, due to polygamy. In a polygamous society, some men will feel left out - that is why Islam historically stressed conquering infidels: so your unmarried neighbors don't burgle your house and rape your wives (who have to wear rags and stay inside to prevent such things). Instead, they will become the new local multiple-wife elite in the conquered country, and when the local poorfags/peasants become Muslim too, it's their turn to be the holy warriors against the infidel. Then suddenly, the Europeans and the Indians got good at war (think about the time when the Ottoman empire stopped growing), so Islam did not really have a way to expand the way it used to. Some Muslims immigrate to Europe and subvert it, but they're a minority - the majority is boxed in their countries and unable to expand and take the infidel or the neighbor's women through war. They become frustrated to such an extent that they fuck anything not under guard - goats, boys and children. That's why Muslim countries are shitty with few exceptions and why they produce so many perverted rapists.
Would you protect your waifu from those fucks? I would do my best.
tl;dr one laifu, one waifu, any more makes for a shit society
PS: I now see that summed it up quicker, read his post instead.

I have two pair so I'm good. Still worried though.

I believe he worked on The Fly with Jeff Goldblum in it, if so yes he does amazing visuals.

Yeah I know that I should have, but the second one was given to me as a gift so I just started with that. The crawling baby things really creep me the fuck out.

Gonna jump for the night though, night everyone.

Maybe one of these days I'll get off my ass and try to do one of my ideas for projects to get some money like that. Doubtful though.

Maybe you'll even find free drugs!

he also did naked lunch

His hair is weird.

They fuck goats!?! WHY

I guess you don't have a boss making sure you aren't slacking off then? Because that sounds pretty nice, apart from the working night shift.

This.

Not the best face, but she's thicc and has some huge titties.

Add the part where the Quran says idolatry is haram so they will burn every image of your waifu. Islam is like our number 1 enemy.

It's actually really hard to make money off of it though because there's such a flux of people doing it for free because of their autism. If you click with people though youtube will suck your dick till the day you die.

I shower every day and wear fresh clothes every day too.
Maybe I'm allergic to this soap.

Ah the asian curse. Great bodies but downs syndrome faces.

mang new tower of god was such a cock tease, i think I'm out'chyea niggas.

SWAYZE

Islam got dem waifus that are all calligraphy

Good thing they're all makeup savants.

Just put a bag over it.

Is it true what they said about ritsu on Holla Forums? That hes a redditor?

who's hair? AIDS skrillex?

she's okay, I've banged girls like that before. it's not terrible, but I prefer them thinner. They're easier to bang that way.

yes, unfortunately

Yes he runs /r/4am

my old manager was an old fashoned guy, he just retired recently, the only shit I got in trouble for was not having work done by the time he got in or when it was time for my shift to end, I heard from another employee he didn't even care if you drink on shift so long as the work got done

obviously not that tech savvy

my new manager is a cool dude kinda churchy feel and has like 4 kids I think they were all boys

dude is even less tech savvy but younger

the only guy remotely as tech savvy as me is the other new night auditor and he is more of a hardware guy so I really don't worry about people checking records of my internet activities, in fact I installed add-ons for chrome to clear history on all of the computers because of my inborn tech paranoia and people constantly leaving their accounts logged in for faceberk and goymail

and yeah, some night audit guys I knew were playing vidia and fucking league of legends during their shift the god damned casuals

LOL
Mondays

Hey guys. What's up tonight?

That weird angle makes her uglier

Yeah I'd probably make a game or something instead

not much man, feeling ultra chill right now

But reddit is such a horrible place! Does he love muslims like the rest of them too?

I dont get it.

Are you really in charge of reddit 4am?

Yeah, sounds great.

Yes

Ay plank what you up to? Start yet?

Damn it you got a (You) out of me you shit

I don't understand, I thought you told me it was so?

You heard right. Just look at his post spacing.

It's the truth. He also sucks dicks on /sft/. >>>/sft/173

I am comforted by the fact I wasn't the only loser in a drive-thru at 2:30 at night

Hey guys r8 my WIP 2.0.

Everyone uses SFM now and it's gay.

Well go on, post it you nigger.

Holy crap, shit just got fucking real. Waifu wars when?

Better than the manjaws white girls have.

10/10

Gamedev is fun user.

SFM may be the king of normalfags but garysmod will forever be the way to signal autism online.

This story is getting more interesting.

one of my friends worked night audit in the bast before I ever did a few years back, he's one of the owners for the shoryuken league now

apparently he would bring his gamecube to work and play it and one of my other friends would pop by and they would play smash together

my brother did it for a stint too at a nicer hotel and would hook his phone or his wii into the big widescreen and play stuff at night
may have been phone with wii chucks since bluetooth

whoops

They weren't losers, they were 420lmao's.

O-oh

I got several Stop going to reddit
It's a terrible place for terrible people

What does post spacing have to do with anything?

I-i didnt expect that. . . .

That's good. Always nice to be comfy. Can't wait till winter, then I'll be really comfy.

Nah, my coordinator called me today. I get my first patient on thursday. His name is Herbert and he has dementia. His condition has been getting worse apparently, but he still likes to talk. He remembers when he was in the navy, one time he was stationed in Japan. He also likes to talk about girls. Sometimes he talks to a wall.

I see people all the time at drive-thru's here. A lot of fast food places have 24 hour drive-thru's so they must be making enough money from it.

wow that sounds amazing. Come to think of it my work study job is kind of like that, minus having actual responsibilities besides being there and not letting in visitors.

Nice! Its great so far, you made a lot of progress today!

Nice you'll get to talk with an old crazy sailor about bitches. Sounds fun!

I never got a reply when I messaged the mods of that place.

I'm also willing to bet the whole site is 50-60% bots, JIDF, and FBI

Spics aren't white.

it was comfy yesterday morning

felt like the coast

went bike riding about 3 and a half miles in it
first real ride I've done in years

felt great

Everything.

Why do you think he denies being gay so hard except for when it comes to e-begging.

well, you know, work comes first and all that biz

but yeah if you have your shit fairly squared away it's a pretty solid job to have

Okay, I'm leaving. Goodnight you fags, I hope I still have a job, and don't need to go work retail.

Remember the good times, think of them, relax and listen to your heart, and everything will turn out okay.

I'll diddle you some more tomorrow, goodnight blondie, you're much better to diddle than Konata

Does that mean ritsu is FBI?

Huh?

I thought he was in love with Ritsu? Ritsu is a girl!

There is no diddling! Go back to india!

try godot engine see if it tickles your fancy

Night.

Seconding this, don't work retail.

good night user

When someone makes a space after every sentence as if it was a paragraph.

>bought a Kindle instead
On one hand I'm glad that I might get it back and, besides, it's not such a big sum, but I am pissed. I'm never selling him anything else.

I kinda do that tho pretty sure I picked it up from gaia kill me

Buy him a game. He'll drop Ritsu in a second for your money, I mean love.

Yeah it does. Well my coordinator just said his best advice is to just talk to him and have fun. He said he's a very friendly guy. My first visit my coordinator will be there, and we'll probably visit for about 30 minutes.

I haven't ridden a bike in years. Must be really nice feeling the nice wind.

Damn look at those legs.

Have two of mine.

the wind kept changing as I took the back roads to the store and back so I was often peddling against the wind, and yeah it was pretty nice

So that's what redditors do. Such odd people. You would think they would have learned how to write paragraphs right in school! Does reddit make you gay too? Is that why Ritsu likes boys?

Wow, that's horrible. It's like greece begging for money all over again. Why would Ritsu do this?

Glad to see I'm finally getting creepy stalkers.

wew

Thanks Ritsu-chan! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one left that cares about these retarded videos.

Sleep tight user.

Yeah, and I'm CIA

Fuck retail man, worst shit I swear.

I sell lots of shit on eBay. Buyers can be the worst. Once I sold a Smash 4 cart for 20 bucks (got it for free when it was new and didn't like it so I sold it for cheap to get rid of it quickly) and the motherfucker insists that I sent him an empty envelope.

Ask him¯\_(ツ)_/¯

one of the girls I work with is almost 18 and has legs like that

stop waiting

contact the middle man service and get his ass expunged

I'm going to work my fucking ass off next semester because I never want to work retail ever again.

Sounds like a lot of fun, glad you got a good one.

Nah I've always liked them. Been a big fan of the KotH ones for a long time.

Ritsu, you dont really have gay sex with redditors for presents do you? How can you be my -sama after this?

No you're not. You're the k-on girl Mr Castanza likes!

He ignores me. He says I dont deserve his (you)s. . . .

You are lucky you got two (You)s today karen, don't push it!

have a you, for hitler sama

I'm new to this "being a merchant" thing, and I thought that the "The buyer has picked his method of payment" email meant that the transaction was done. And stop bullying Lilly, you can bully me for being a dumb fuck instead.

If I don't get the money today, I'm gonna call him again and if he does not pay tomorrow, I will pursue action. That good?

Shitpost harder.

no, you should have done it three days into this nonsense but it will suffice

But you're avoiding the question Ritsu-sama!

Thank you mr angry man sir.

That's because he's gay.

I always liked them, but I always hated how everyone that made them ONLY made KotH poops. I made a few but none of them are on Youtube anymore because I've had 3 accounts suspended for copyright over the years.
I've been doing this for 9 years and everything is so different now it's surreal. My mind is in 2009 and my body is in 2016

Why not both?

Yes.

Is she quality material? Nice legs are a nice plus for a girl.

Gonna head out. Night all.

Night senpai

Step up your game, user.

Time doesn't wait for anyone. Last I checked I was 17 and now I'm 23.

Hide the clock on your computer and time will stand still. How am I the only one who's figured this out?

Huey showed me those messages about me you sent him, its pretty stalkery to be talking about someone like that all the time. Why don't you just filter me like you told him you did?

Oh neat! I bet I've seen one of your old ones in the past!

Night ae86!

Has Ritsu been this popular?

she's sheltered or something, kinda dull wit

she doesn't seem that good at math which is kinda important to me because I am and I want whatever kids I have to be well taught at home

she has a nice bootie too and she is taller than most women and blonde

one of the biggest things I like about her tho is her complexion is like peaches and cream
and I don't mean like that mixed flush color I mean she has like pale skin with very light patches of orange like big freckles god damn

but again she is a dull wit so I don't know what to think

It was nothing, I misquoted a post. I honestly don't know what you are talking about, I never had huey added.

as an example kinda like this

If it's an INT problem you can put in the effort to fix it and turn her into a smarter person. Does she care enough to do so? The extra time together to help her can also create gap closers to build up a relationship that's closer than coworkers- just depends on your age gap between her. Do it just like your chinese cartoons, become the sempai tutor and slowly make her get the hots for you.

I don't know about ritsu, but im popular here!

man I don't want full homeschool, I just want to be there to help prepare my kids and teach them to be independent and capable

Oh. Still though, I think it applies. Night man.

good night man

Probably not. Nobody ever really watched my shit. The difference between me and all the other noname poopers of the day is that I kept making them, and at some point I had outlived all the popular guys. I hosted a collab recently and it has around 200 views, and that's the most I've gotten in years. Not like it matters, the whole point of them is to make some retarded clusterfuck that you can show to your friends who will laugh their asses off at all the in jokes that nobody else will ever get. This seems to have been forgotten over the years by most people unfortunately.

I feel like a little girl getting a free candy bar every time i get the chance to talk about it because I can't relate to anyone anymore so sorry if I'm sperging out too much. It's the only thing I've ever been remotely passionate about and it's a complete waste of human resources.

I don't know Karen, what's your (you)/post ratio?

plz keep making more. ytp is one of the last relics of the older web.

well I've pretty much got confidence and masculinity down, just need to get fit so I can get pecs for running fingers along

been thinking of asking what her interests are and telling her I'm trying to grasp people better

no idea

I'll have to leave a year from now.

Its alright! I always love when I get a chance to sperg out about something I like too.

How much of a community was the guys making ytp's back in the day? Who all did you get on your collab? I might of heard of some of them.

You should add me on steam some time Yui!

oh yeah

Plenty of time to get close to your gril.

So huey and another guy talk about you in private chat? Are these your former boyfriends?

Really good!

shit

have a good night fam

Sounds like it's fair game, things could go in your favor and get to have a keeper. Hopefully she's a sensable person and gets comfortable with you.

Is it above 1?

we'll see user, we work different shifts after all

I appreciate the vote of confidence though

Of course.

is anyone here an expert on linux
i can't figure half this shit out

Just try out your moves on her and have her be smitten by your presence.

I doubt that, where's your scorecard?

I'm pretty good see decent Konata, what's the issue?

Just live with win10 now, its your fate.

user I have only been in 1 relationship and my moves for that were being nice and then asking her out directly, pretty sure I don't have moves or just don't know where to start

Invite her out for tea!

Be like Akarin and grab her with a Lilly in your mouth and just have an aura of

This is pretty much the only way. You've let Win10 infest your drives, no way to fully purge them back to it's innocence of the past.

Oh man, it was something special. every day you'd find a new pooper making poops for all the right reasons, followed by a bunch of 12 year olds who made them to copy their favotire spadinner poopers. Robotnik's Sodomy Hour is dated as fuck but I still manage to laugh my fucking ass off while watching it, and I don't even know WHY I'm laughing. It's just speed ups and slow downs with random movie maker effects but there's something special about it.
The barrier for entry was super loe but the skill ceiling was super high. Youtube was getting popular at the time as as a kid with no means of making videos like a normal person, you could just make link say fuck in Windows Movie Maker! Then the first time you pirated vegas was spectacular. You saw the array of powerful tools given to you in a program that is supposed to be used for PROFESSIONAL work, and what you would do with it is make retarded mashups with 1 frame lines of subliminal text calling so and so you know a faggot.
You also had massive circlejerks on YouChew and I never really bothered with those guys and I don't know if they're still relevant but at the time they were the big hub of YTP. It seems crazy but there was a time when YTPers and YTPMVers generally associated with each other but if you look at the past 5 years you'll see they're COMPLETELY different communities and most of them have never made one of the other. Can't say I blame em. Most YTPMVers I've met are extremely autistic except for the one guy that I still know from the old days.
Everyone except for one person is a really new wave pooper. Mostly extremely autistic acquaintances of mine, or acquaintances of acquaintances and my really strange friend who literally calls himself Poop Master. I'm very happy with the results though, and I suppose I'll put it up.
Sounds good to me fam. Shoot me an email.
pls play Quake with me

That's a move? I thought that was a date activity.
shit then I can do better than that, I can invite her to the skate rink or a hike or anything where we actually do stuff and not sit akwardly for a time increment

she is a co-worker user, not taking that chance

I'd rather die

I can only help you if you tell me what the issue is Konata

the hell do i pin shit to my task bar
or "pannel" as it's called

Google says to install Ubuntu. It says its easy!

what distro are you using?

Sounds like a lot of fun! Wish I could have seen that back then or even better been a part of it.

Damn I always wanted to make a Frasier ytp, maybe I should give it a try.

I'll let you know what I think of the collab in the email! Got a game going now but bookmarked it for later.

mint

You should user! New blood is what the medium desperately needs if it wishes to survive.

shit I use mint hold on while I access it

I could have sworn it was as easy as drag and drop but you may need to right click the icon in the start menu and tell it to pin

Dewy or Pokemon Red

I think I'm done with 8ch. It took two years for me to realize how just how sad this place is. I use to think there was camaraderie between anons. There isn't. There is circlejerks. Anons turn on their own so quickly. It's really depressing.

I've read a thread where anons bullied a young girl to suicide. They used ridiculous excuses to justify their cruelty to her. Why her though?

She posted unflattering nudes? Well so do a lot of anons here. Just visit Holla Forums or /cuteboys/. Her autistic behavior. That's pretty much everyone here.

I don't know anymore anons. This has been bothering me for days now.

pic not related. See you.

You mean Holla Forums is good again?!?!

i heard that i could also change themes
where would i find those?

and why the fuck can't i drag and drop my images it's getting annoying

Will do! Whats a good tool to start with? Any good tips?

See you user, good luck finding a new home.

I was making joke comrade. Granted I don't have my images so it's harder to express that.

M$ also has a store in hell, so dying won't help.

loading up teamviewer now

what browser are you using?

all good fam

Oh and my email service is being weird and glitchy lately.

steamcommunity.com/id/soritsu/

Add me!

firefox
it came with the os

If you want an authentic experience grab Vegas 7 and spend half your day on IRC and chans.

Is that a 4AM steam group?
Whhhhhhyyyyy

To play videogames together, obviously. j/k. nobody in that group plays video games

You have to reserve the other half for pooping!

You give out your steam i.d way too freely! This is why you have stalkers!

Nobody ever uses it.

Thanks! I'll look into it!

Probably yeah

quick question
how the fuck does downloading applications work

and is there a way to change the default directory

installing linux was a bad idea

You have stalkers? You're just a waifufag though the hell?

just making sure

sorry about the wait, apparently I forgot to reset my wireless for my linux machine when I left it running at home, suspend will do that some times

running mint18 live off my laptop to facilitate your questions

alright first to start yes to add icons to the "panel" the thing like the task bar open your start menu and right click the icon

also right click the panel for themes tho that's the shortcut way

drag images feedback in next post

3 ways at least:
-Terminal
-Software Manager
-Synaptic Package Manager
start with software manager for now

for what

downloads and installations

i commonly put my applications on a deferent drive then my os

is there a way to pin folders to pannel?

i don't use desktop icons
and i like everything to be on my pannel or startmenu

if you're gonna save the packages you do it at the time of download and generally the packages are not saved unless you specify it

also because of updates you may be less inclined to save everything but I could be wrong, all you

yes there is, the quick and easy way without really learning much right now would be, and I tested it and looked up exactly what you need to do to double check

start menu>accessories>files
right click file to add to panel and then edit the new folder to add the directory to it like so

"nemo /home/your-user-name/Desktop"

so you are making a new file shortcut and jsut changing it's target

click it's icon and you can change its image if you want

Virtual machine is running slow just a second on that image upload

jesus christ this VM is like windows XP on 1.2GHZ and half a gig of ram

I honestly don't know why you are having trouble dragging and dropping images into firefox user, because I just did it and posted it in that shit VM

Thanks!

You shouldn't be using 3D accelerated DEs in a VM.

tell me if I missed any of your questions or you would like me to expand on anything

it had to be done, I couldn't access my home machine because of forgetfulness

I see. Well good luck user.

thanks I guess, seems like I'm done tho

i found out why i can't drag and drop images
it's because i have them stored on a local
server computer that i set up

i don't know how to fix because i never had this problem with windows

what are you dragging from?

a folder or some program?

is there a way to mount it as a folder with a symbolic link?

god damnit

I'm dragging them from a network folder

try this
ln -s (replace with server folder location) (replace with local shortcut location)

play around with it to make sure I wrote that right

it should look something like ln -s server/folder/location /home/user/Desktop

but I may have it backwards since windows and linux swap them and it's confusing

Alrighty, it's nearly 8.
Until next time Holla Forums.

good night user

er wait
ln -s server/folder/location /home/user/Desktop/shitpostan_Images

and yet another fuckup

you may need to put "sudo" at the front of that or just do it as super user

i don't understand

what am i supposed to do with this

you havn't use the terminal yet have you

of course i have
what's terminal?

ok Konata

press ALT+T

or right click the desktop and select open terminal

or click the black button in the panel

or go into the start button and find terminal

or press ALT+F2 and type in gnome-terminal

doesn't work

the command doesn't work
i was able to boot terminal

ok, so what is the location of the images?

and where do you want it to go

and does it say why it doesn't work?

it's like I can't stop sucking dick avatar fagging

at it, at it god damn

it just ain't your day

"failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/user/desktop’: File exists"

user you must have missed where I corrected that

see

the destination folder on your desktop is a glorified shortcut that thinks its on the computer

OH FUCK

yea i did that
it just gives me another error

"No such file or directory"

screw it i'll just have to put up with it

what is the source directory location?

well alright then

I'll check back in case you care enough

but otherwise I'm off for the night, gotta finish work

have a good night