Rev up them necks, boys

Rev up them necks, boys.

How excited are you for the upcoming Sun and Moon?
Got your team planned out already?
What Pokemon are you excited the most about?

Pokemon Go is garbage, Sun and Moon are where it's at this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_(tree)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love exeggutor so much

Pokemon has always been the same shit each game

Why is this happening? Why must Pokemon be made to exclusively cater to autistic children?

i wasn't excited, now i am a little
pokemon is still dead and piss easy though

post more exeggutor maymays

Half of Nintendo's library is the same shit each game. Occasionally you get something like Pokemon Snap or Hyrule Warriors, but brand recognition, bruh. That's all you need nowadays.

Long neck Exeggutor has grown on me. Still my least favorite of the new variants though.

Others revealed so far keep the gen 1 aesthetics just fine (which is great considering Mega evolutions tossed them out the window), but Mega Exeggutor is something you can only do with a 3D model.

Wonder how the implied fire type Marowak will look. Maybe a fire dancer?

Other than the fact that it's a dragon dual type, I actually like the new design.

i like how you talk about keeping aesthetics when exeggutor is the only one that does that

Pokemon was made originally by a literal autist. What do you expect?

Here you go

Why is Exeggutor part Dragon-type?

TIME TO REMIND THEM

Ok so when I was younger I actually used to live in a farm with my family, we owned some animals but my favorite was the chicken.
It was just beautiful, a really nice hen, I took care of it most of the time and even named it and shit.
So you see, one interesting thing about hen is that they actually lay eggs without a rooster, although this is interesting it actually made me very sad because I always wanted some chick, I asked my dad for a rooster but he said "no, we have enough animals", so I began playing with the eggs secretly.
I'd give a personality to each, and break and eat the ones that misbeheaved, I didn't have many toys so it worked just right, you imagine how I felt when I saw pokemon though, it all began when there was just some random episode on tv and there was an Exeggcute on it.
So I began laying my eggs just like Exeggcute, and also drawing the faces on them, I prayed that there'd more pokemon episodes with him every time I watched tv, even broke the one on the back, honestly I knew shit about pokemonat the time, but I knew it was a game so I begged for ~6 months for it, along with a gameboy, I was actually doing pretty well at school at the time(besides p.e.) so I actually got one, I searched far and wide for an Exeggcute, and when I finally got him I dumped my whole team and started grinding him for a possible evolution, god how much I wanted him to evolute, I was thinking "I wonder if it's more eggs?" and I thought of all the delightful new ways I'd be able to roleplay with my eggs if I had both Exeggcute and his evo.
Anyways it took me until he was level 70 to finally realize that he needed a leaf stone, but fuck when I finally did…
I mean, Exeggutor was no longer just eggs, it was an egg monster now, god it was so awesome to me, fuck I was so happy back then.
I kept playing with eggs and I had at least ~6 exeggcutes in real life up until my dad found out(I was about 14-15), and he made me stop, shortly after our hen died, I cried for weeks.
So eventually I become 18 ok and dad sends me off to live alone and go to college, and it finally gives me the freedom to play with eggs again, I get mine from a nearby farm, fresh. Yeah it's a bit more expensive, but it's worth it.
Fuck, I love eggs

So, just to confirm – no clown seal, right?

because

FUCK

YOUO

GUY

Based off a tree that's got dragon in the name.

It's so stupid but I love it.

I'd much more like to know why it has a forth head coming out of its ass.

Now /r/ing a druid face on one of the coconuts.

They're not gonna put in any post-e4 content again, aren't they?

We've already seen some Alola forms, which one do you want to see next?
Still hoping for Gardevoir

dragonfruit

okay

kek thank you

Anything that gives us a new Dragon/Steel pokemon that's a non-legendary.

That or any of pics related.

I only believed it because it was so cool and I was so hopeful.

Imagine a Sudowoodo pretending to be a palm tree.

okay

Alolan Rattata & Raticate are Dark-type
Alolan Butterfree is Bug/Psychic
Alolan Abra, Kadabra & Alakazam are Fighting-type
Alolan Nidoking & Nidoqueen are Poison/Fighting-type
Alolan Growlithe & Arcanine are Water-type
Alolan Doduo & Dodrio are Fighting/Flying-type

I'm excited to see if Bewear has an evolution. If so, it might go on my team, but only if it has a good design. I'd hate to see my favorite animal, Red Pandas, get a shit Pokemon based on it. If not, I at least hope there'll be other Red Panda Pokemon. What do you think an evolution for Bewear could look like? I imagine it'll shed off some fur getting rid of it's "costume" and becoming smaller, maybe becoming fairy fighting too. I could also see it's tail getting longer and being able to "punch" with it.

more?

Leak suggests no evos. Next official reveal will tell us if the leak is real or not.

no

Disregarding all leaks until the fucking game comes out

Im tired of all this leaked shit and ppl wave it around as proof only to be shot down the next day as its confirmed fake

at least the uncrop

Only because you asked so nicely

Part of me wants to finish this, but it seems difficult for the joke to be read

Hey, that's pretty good.

holy shit I need a GOOD cheeseburger right now with some real authentic fresh beef what the fuck why did your thread make me hungry

heh

why isn't he climbing the neck?

Why aren't you climbing my dick?

Probably meant for

Yeah, I haven't worked on this very rough sketch for days due to illness and researching aerial shots, but yeah, I decided it'd be better he was climbing the Pokemon rather than beside it a while back, but haven't drawn it yet.

Now ladies, can I pick up one?

Madagascar dragon tree.

Look, what you do is you make it a still webm and have it play snake eater.

That might be one of the worst reasons to believe, because you're maxing our your disappointment if it's not true.

Reminder that Lucario is for lewd hugs

Cancer, pokeshit is the Undertale of the 90's

The first one is confirmed and the evolutions of the starters

Nintendo is behind 15 years because they add only 1-2 new features each new game, in order to milk it as long as possible, they are worse than fucking Bioware, it will probably take till 2030 until they reach current year tier games. The only difference from Western Studios and them is that they don't shit out a game each year like CoD or AC, but every 3-5 years so the fanbase forget how bad they are fucked with and get a sense of nostalgia.

Won't buy a fucking pokemon game until these cunts at least allow more than one savegame, but they never will because they know exactly with no additional savegames, people are forced to buy the game, since they can't borrow it or share it with others, or even buy it multiple times to have more than one playthrough. Fucking nippon jews.

Same goes for the new zelda, fuck i already know it will suck more than skyward sword

Thank our homebrew overlords in gbatemp, GF has made themselves obvious with the cashgrab ORAS and incomplete XY

Alright, so I haven't played a Pokémon game in years, and MHG isn't doing it for me right now. I need something to play on my 3DS. What sets this one apart from say, X and Y? That's the last one I tried, but I dropped it after the cave when I became so bored and frustrated with how easy it was. I do like some of the throwbacks to Gen 1 designs and I'm a sucker for tropical themed anything, but I need more. Sell me on this.

How can a game created in the peek of its genre's time, and inspired a multi-billion dollar industry, a dedicated, huge fan base all over the world that quite literally breached the generation gap be compared to a video game that received a brief 15 minute fame on Tumblr an Reddit and since then pretty much disappeared since then?

You can be sure that in 20 years people are still going to be talking about Pokemon, regardless of whether they're going to continue making games or not, on the other hand no one will know what Undertale is.

This. I'm actually looking forward to s/m but there's no way in fuck I'm buying it. If the game is actually good and a proper amount of effort was put in and the game isn't unbalanced to the point where it breaks itself, it might consider buying the 3rd version or whatever they do now. Probably not though.

Well for starters it's not out yet no one can really sell you on anything.

You would be a fool of the worst kind if you were "sold" on a game 4 months before its release

I am aware of that, but all I ever see are people excited about this and I want to know why. What's there to be excited about? Any news on content or anything like that?

Have you not seen the neck?

Retards pokemon fans have been excited for ORAS as well, that doens't mean shit

Mainly the potential of a new pokemon game that won't be shit. The fact that the new pokemon have varied typings, old pokemon are getting buffs that don't obsolete old versions and the new gimmick for the gen being somewhat less retarded than megas looks promising.

I'll show you.

Thanks user. I am reading, just not posting.

lol dog

What kind of faggot does this?

According to the board logs, its that faggot vol celeste

Really are we going to have repeats of what on half-chan again? We really going to have to deal with hot-pockets and shit being removed that triggers them?

For fuck sake.

Mark's been buckling down on rule 8 lately and he's had his patsies follow suit.

I don't see how posting a meme manga about necks in a meme thread about necks breaks rule 8 though.

Someone repost it, fuck that faggot. I'd do it but I'm shitposting from my phone.

Maybe it's just because it's a pokemon thread, not a LOL one.

FIN

We get enough pokemon threads that it feels like shilling without also getting protected by the vols.

will it finally be possible to make my waifu using trainer customization?

fuck you mark

>>>/vcollins/

I'm not autistic about stats, so I only catch pokemon that I like the look of.

Guess I'm skipping another entry. I haven't played anything after silver/gold.

excited is a little strong, but i'll give it a pirate
so far it seems to be
Starter(i'll wait till official reveal of their last forms until i decide which one ill take)
Grubbin/Vikavolt
Cutiefly
Wimpod
Fomantis/Baconpantis
Ghost Oricorio
Starter and Oricorio may be replaced with whatever new arthropods show up (including new versions of old ones, like that alleged bug/psychic butterfree)
im fine with it, its no coast redwood though
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperion_(tree)
The new insects and the alolan forms (even if i wont use most of those)

I'm a huge faggot for Pokemon, so sure why not?

Not yet

Hard to say, but I have a soft spot for Mimikyu.

Here's a possible list of 103 pokemon that may or may not appear in Sun and Moon with names and types…

And look at all the fucking forms some of them have…

WELP GG SMOGON.

This has to be fake

I want this to be real so fucking badly.

Why is Alola Vulpix so adorable?

That's my favorite thing about the starters… I want it to be true to use Grass/Electric Robinroot…

What are you talking about, that's one of the best of the many fucking hilarious names to come out of the batch…

The names really are the best part about this thing…

Hype
Confirmed to be shit

There's some facts that line up with other leaks (several possibly?) but there's one major problem with that list. There's only one event legendary on the list, that's just not something GF does these days. The only reasons they would do something like that are because they know this will be a short Gen to avoid the problems they had with Gen 5, or they'll actually do proper downloadable content.

The only reason I think it is likely fake is because Malshadow is just a really bad and dumb name, legendary names are a little "better" than that usually.

They're probably going to throw a shitton of alternate form legendaries from other generations at us.

youre talking about the people who made a pokemon called lickilicky

may I get a source for the picture?

Read the thread dumbfuck.

Also shit on the mod that deleted the rest of the mango the first time for being an unbearable cunt.