The Home Alone star has exposed movie business execs as "Satanic pedophiles" who "ritually abuse children in the...

neonnettle.com/features/1272-macaulay-culkin-satanic-hollywood-elites-murder-children-during-rituals

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vBaCj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1730/text
logs.omegle.com/3c51085f0abe1c5b
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2301646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fits in with the Hampstead kids that were talking about the same thing. The question is whether he was influenced by that to create this story.

archive.is/vBaCj

All of the places running this story are questionable tbh. Got any good sources or video of him saying this?

Thanks.

FAKE NEWS

Proof?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

yes, the persecution of jews and the holocaust are fake news, we know that.

reported, kiddo

Dismissed, politsperg

GLOBAL reported, bigot

for what?

not to mention that "the persecution of jews" is probably one of the most reasonable bad thing to ever happened. because they are dicks, they always had been.
and you can get that from taking their holy books, just your run of the mill old testament, not some obscure snippet of rabbinic literature, and their history books.
for one, every single thing they lament having suffered, they did on others whenever they had a chance. slavery? genocide? forced conversions?mass expulsions? they all did those. and unlike whites who feel guilty about those, they do not give a fuck, when they are not proud of it.
it's a wonder how they can manage to bitch about being put in ghettoes when they practiced a religion that prescribes the separation between jews and non jews.
or the fact that they lament the pogroms but they forget the position and the monopolies they were given by polish aristocracy and how they used it.
and these are just the things that can be easily confirmed through widely accepted sources, and just the first that comes to my kinda limited mind.
fuck them. i hope they disappear through assimilation and intermarriage. which is most likely what the dickiest ones of them fear the most.

lol Zero aint going to do shit and the other globals stay out of his territory except the pigfarmer and he is a Trump fanboi.

Historical records show them being expelled from countries or at least arrested for blood rituals using children.
It was still going on in the late 1800s and there are references to it in standard encyclopedias.
Hardly surprising that women of them kept doing it.

That's interesting.

Usually these washed up nobodies would suck all kinds of dick to be relevant again.

>>>/faggot/
>>>/nigger/
>>>/niggerfaggot/

Lost.

BASED

People had doubts about the nazi lampshades too. They are just giving it back.

except nazi lampshades were proven to be real.

just like the miracle ovens that could get hotter than even modern ones!

Yes, drumpfkin are nigger faggots.

Keep sucking that ziocock, cuck.

I believe that was debunked.

Did you know holocaust denial is now illegal in the US?

i beleive you're a nazi holocaust denier hater

none of you know jackshit about the nazi era because you weren't alive when it supposedly happen. not even your parents were alive when it happened, maybe your grandparents were 6 when it happened but thats about it.

call me a faggot but i'm heavily skeptic about most shit in history and, of course, i do not believe anything that comes out of hollywood. at the end of the day people believe whatever they want to believe/is convenient for them.

my grandfather was gassed twice on hitler's orders, he showed me the scars again yesterday, try telling him he doesn't know the nazis, bozo

How can you know even about the things you lived and saw if you are relying on your flawed memory?

Lets just not concern ourselves with these silly accusations and move on with our work and productive lives.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1730/text

Thanks Donald Drumpf

I believe that just has to do with vandalism of property user.

I believe satanic jewish pedophiles ritually abuse children, but that sounds a bit too holohoax-y.

And Michael Jackson was one of them, right? you fucking coke can swedecuck

dumbass, where do you think all that shit came from? The jewish mind, it's their fantasies and you better believe they act them out if they can

Seriously. It's the same shit like when SJWs cry about "controlling women's bodies" or whatever the fuck.

That's true, but it just seems so outlandish to be walking around in people clothes. Maybe I'm just an innocent goodboi.

Obviously jews abuse people and there were rumors of jewish ritual s using children for hundreds of years maybe moreā€¦. I'm sure they would act out on their delusions however like the holohoax you'd need proof of it to say for certain. In case don't let your kids anywhere near jews.

jewish pimp

t. 3rd generation holocaust survivor

Thread's being slid

Yeah, mainly by this out-of-nowhere cult of Emma Roberts

Is that a cuck/tv/ thing? I don't go there so I don't know.

logs.omegle.com/3c51085f0abe1c5b
LOL

Fake news, unless he comes out and says he actually said this.

WEW

Fucking this. ISP just throttled my speed when I clicked on the thread wtf.

OP here. I was censored on voat, reddit, twitter for posting this story.

On Voat? That sounds odd.

Vandalism of religious 'community centers'.

He probably tried to post it in Holla Forumspizzagate.

Considering all the shit in the podesta emails and their fucked up art? I believe it.

Turns out he was lying. voat.co/v/pizzagate/2301646

welp, at least the ugly fucker is doing more than feldman is/did

Based.

So it's true that history repeats itself if you don't learn from it.

red shoes

fuck off you god damn weebs. Go back to your safe spaces.

I'll have you know one of my grandfather got married late in life and served in the wehrmacht

Look up Ralph Underwager and Hallida Wakefield sometime.

Fucking gas yourself kike. Not even kike historians are pushing that ridiculousness any longer.

I just read this shit and disregard it as a cry for attention. I think there's a lot of truth to the PizzaGate shit, but if it was something serious someone would be leaking documents anonymously on wikileaks instead of handing out stories with your name to reporters.
Hollywood is literally what happens when you get a bunch of Jews together and spend the next century gathering the worlds biggest narcissists into the same 1,000 acres of land and we're finally seeing the results

Documents? You think ritual child killers keep records? Witnesses are all you are going to get, and they are getting numerous.

Well duh, what do you think circumcision is?

There's some good documentation of jewish ritual murder throughout the ages, funnily enough the reports stop at around the same time that they gor a vice grip on the media.

I'll call you a dumb faggot to be more accurate.

I hope for this to be true, but it sounds like another overblown satanic panic news. Let's hope that more people will come forward. With all the sexual abuse charges being leveled at Hollyjews, now would be the perfect time to blow whatever pedophile rings there are out of the water.

You should stop using that phrase.

These people are some of the most powerful in the world who have no problem with ritual murder. Do you think any where credible would touch this story and risk being killed?

It's been debunked. They claimed there was a Texas chainsaw style cannibal house where the lamp shades were jew skin etc. Upon testing everything they found zero human remains.

So the tales of kikeskin lampshades were also projection?

this is not a name my band thread

Persecution was of course very real. Holocaust however was not (or was largely exaggerated).

seriously? i can buy satantic child sex abuse rituals, but murder?
nobody would notice a bunch of missing child actors?

Same. I mean the rape and pedophilia shit is easily within their realm of things, but murder of a bunch of kids/victims would be pretty damn hard to cover up, even for Pedowood. But if somehow true, then all the more reason for the whole of Tinsel Town to burn down.