Fantasy First Person RPG

Wait just a fucking second…

Is there another fantasy-themed FPRPG out there other than the TES series? I must be retarded but I cannot think of a single other one.

I have trouble getting immersed in the game world unless I get to see it through the eyes of the hero.

There fucking MUST be other ones, I know it, there must be; But I just cannot fucking think of a single one, holy shit.

ITT: FPRPG

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dark Messiah of Might and Magic?

More of a full blown action game though.

King's Field

What about Mine craft? :^)

Wizardry.
Mount and Blade.
Ultima Underworld.

I'm going to ignore your joke because it's lazy.

Minecraft is not an RPG.

King's Field, but don't expect an actual good game.

STALKER gives plenty of RPG-ey feeling even if it's not an RPG, but fantasy or not you decide.

Might and Magic 9, but it's not an ARPG.

More like action game with skill trees.

Might and Magic games
Legend of Grimrock

I'm sure I will come up with some more in like 20 minutes.

Stalker doesn't have skills, therefore it's not an RPG, user. It's as much an RPG as Fallout 4 is, maybe even less.

FUCK ANONS I MISSED A CRITERIA IN THE OP

I MEANT:

FANTASY OPEN WORLD FIRST PERSON RPG

NOT JUST FANTASY FIRST PERSON RPG

I said RPG-ey feeling of arsenal upgrading and quest fetching, not necessarily RPG mechanics.

Ultima Underworld I and II, Arx Fatalis. Not a whole lot of options, Arx isn't really open world either.

If you open up either the combat style or perspective style, you get a lot more options. Moving from action combat to turn based opens up a heap of first person RPGs like the Wizardry, Might and Magic and Realms of Arkania games. If you moved from first person to third person action combat, options open up too. The Gothic games, Divinity II, the TWitchers, etc. Not necessarily complete open world but they're fairly open games.

Biggest issue I have with these is that they fail to create a believable world. They just put pieces on a board and read you the lore.

Morrowind created a world I could believe 100%.

I can't remember but maybe Two Worlds 1 or 2 could go FP.

rpg is cancer

first person games in general are my love, i hate the feeling of being big that staying in 3rd gives. I love gta a lot and rockstar hasn't put one out in almost a decade and so i've taken it to myself to develop a gta clone that takes concepts i like such as a first person perspective only and being based in my home country full of offensive shit, edgy jokes and references. It's going very slowly but i already plan to start with 3 people walking down a street that's very similar to the house i grew up in and then it's 1 white guy 1 nigger and 1 woman and then you can pick one and customize them before a simple bar robbery that they manage to fuck up but i have to go

The nigger option better end with 'Game Over'.

Wizardry, Might & Magic, Ultima Underworld, D&D goldbox, Bard's Tale, Stonekeep… the list goes on.

Might & Magic

do you live in some country where GTA5 is banned? came out in september 2013

Maybe he meant:
but fucked up because gtg

might and magic? does that count as open world?

Poor Marky Mark.

There are tons of first person fantasy RPGs like Virtual Hydlide and Drakken most are shit but the best RPG ever made is first person, Shining the Holy Ark. Its predecessor Shining in the Darkness is first person too. Also one of the other great RPGs ever made, Phantasy Star has first person dungeon crawling.

Ultima Underworld.