Tasteful and free fan game to celebrate a forgotten game's 30th anniversary

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dcwpyf.zip
metroid2remake.blogspot.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who fuckin cares, nintendo is god damn garbage

Nintendo hates their fans now, and they'll do anything to get the Wii audience back because they'll take anything they make.

Why everyone tripping over themselves to find the smallest thing to be buttmad at Nintendo about, I'm enjoying this too much, it's the stupidest shit I've seen in a while.

Because they've been complete dicks for a long time now?

Pachinko soon

holy fucking shit i have not seen something this stupid all week

i fucking teach retarded kids how to wipe their ass

that is my job and they are smarter than you op

Is that why you smell like shit all day?

This wouldn't have happened if Iwata was alive.

Except Pokemon Go was well under development or at least planning when he was alive, you dumb shit.

What does that have to do with DCMA takedowns, you nigger?

it's okay when nintendo does it

Nintendo doesn't really do anything with Go besides cash a check tho.

Niantic was in charge of the game and the pokemon company gave them assets like the 3d models from X & Y, nice meme tho

Okay, let me clear this up.

So there were two games released? both metroid fan games, one gets taken down, and thee other gets a fake DMCA?

THATS GAME FREAK AND POKEMON COMPANY DUMBASS

That's what I said.

It's down? I grabbed it while it was still up, so here's a mirror.

my.mixtape.moe/dcwpyf.zip

Guess who owns GameFreak, you autistic sack of shit.

Nintendo would've Cease & Desisted it, not DMCA it.

Likely it was some cunt who wanted a giggle at the expense of fangames or a white-knight thinking he was defending Samus's virtue, anybody can make a DMCA takedown request.

then why the retarded meem

It's not down, the DMCA takedown only effected Metroid Database's hosting of it. It's still available on a couple download sites as well as in the form of a torrent. metroid2remake.blogspot.co.uk/

Game Freak owns Game Freak, The Pokemon Company International is owned by Game Freak, Creatures Inc., and Nintendo, with Nintendo having slightly more than 1/3rd share making them the majority holder.

Because we're on Holla Forums.

if thats the case

No. nintendo owns all of it. you're a moron.

They're still a 2nd party idiot

Also As said

Niantic was LEGALLY given the models for Pokemon Go
Like making fan games comes with risks if you take the sprites from a copy righted game and just bump up the HDness

The fans dont own the Metroid patent, Nintendo does

Then why was Tambo the Badass Elephant a SEGA published game for the XB1 and PS4

Did they DMCA the Metroid remake? It's okay, Metroid is shit anyway.

Just saying
Metroid remake got the physics wrong and it plays worse because of it.
Heartily disappointed and I will go back to playing Prime mods for Halo CE on PC.

this is you

you are pathetic

end your life

Are you pretending to be stupid or regular stupid?

God you guys are faggots.

No it isn't, user.

Because they don't make video games, they make shekels

only pretending

did anybody say that?

Nah, that's just what Nintendo wants us to believe so we buy Prime 5 instead of getting outraged that they're shoveling that crap out instead of making a real Metroid.

That's an XS Arbok. The XS stands for 'Extra Small'.
OP is a retard.

Because Nintendo's fanbase is either children who have a high enough turnover pissing them off means nothing or manchildren who will defend everything they do. At the very worst they'll bitch about it and go buy the relevant game anyway. Expect these people to show up in the thread making excuses (e.g. ). Also friendly remember Mark is of this ilk.

That still is autistic

C&D is to stop someone working on something. DMCAs are for when you want someone to take something down. I've had to DMCA faggots in the past.

That's not what first party means faggot. Nintendo may be trash today but get your facts right.

Except pointing out that people are bitching over practically nothing most of the time, isn't making an excuse for Nintendo or any other company. I could say you and OP are retarded and still dislike NoA, and not buy the games their localization team messed up. It's not that difficult.

You're basically being the other extreme of whatever you're complaining about.

it will be extra small when it floats up into the stratosphere and pops

Checked

And what was the game that got DMCA'd, OP?
Because AM2R is still up.

Why can't Nintendo and all of its 70+ year old men stuck in the past die already?

chrono trigger?

Doesn't Wailord weigh less than a Wailord-shaped parade balloon?

Nintendo has really started to devalue their properties lately.
First they release one of those stupid plug and play things that everyone in America equates to "cheap chinese garbage", along with a shitload of NES games that previously were still being sold at 5 bucks each on the eshop.
Then a free pokemon game on mobile phones made by a cheap lazy studio.
Everything they're doing now seems opposite of their old strategies that made them different from their competition.

Nintendo's sending out DMCA takedowns on any site that hosts AM2R

it's less dense than air

Gamefreak wasn't retarded enough to give nintendo their ownership

chekt and rekt

kill all men

Gaze into the mind of a nintendrone, just two simple sentences.

Can't have people seeing that fans are making a better Metroid than the official product that comes out in a week.

Nearly every ID in this thread has a single post, and the highest postcount is 3.

Just stopping by to say.

Thanks, nice (1)

fuck off user, I don't even play Pokemon GO that much.

These are all good things and Animal Crossing is casual cancer.

What the fuck happened to my image?

Saying AC is a bad game because it's laid back and comy is like saying Kirby is a bad platformer because it's too easy.

No it's not. Kirby has gameplay.

So does AC
You do a simple task every day, and get a new piece of furniture for your virtual dollhouse

so does animal crossing

You do realize that when OP said those things, he was talking about that Metroid fan game and not about Pokemon Go, right?
What am I saying, of course you didn't. I can see now why you decided to teach retarded kids for a living, they're the only ones you can actually keep up with.

you've only got yourself to blame

Fuck tha police OP just download it and thank the author

Thank you Niantic!

I was referring to AM2R but I just realized this is actually a pokemon go thread. Shit.