Neo-con bill Krystal- White Working Class Should Die

I know this is a few months old, but it still fucking infuriates me every time I see it. If this kike had said this about any other group of people in the US, not only would he never work again, they might even charge him criminally.

And to top it off, the "White trash" he talks about replacing were the ones who fought and died in his war for ISrael in Iraq. Does anyone have the webm? I'm fucking at work, can't make now and the kikes are going to removed the jewitube link but fuck it:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/story/15935/leo_strauss'_philosophy_of_deception
youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you research the background of these Jews you will discover something very dark and strange.

They are all acolytes of "Leo Strauss"

What does Leo Strauss preach?

- Jews are the elites of society meant to rule the goys
- Deception is the standard mode of operating
- If you cant find evidence, imagine it and make it up to support your narrative
- Unending Jewish nationalism is the answer
- Rule the goys with a Machiavellian approach

First link I could find, but there is much more to this.

Leo Strauss also speaks in "code". When he refers to "elites" he is referring to Jews. When he refers to the "old elites", he's referring to WASP's of the past.

alternet.org/story/15935/leo_strauss'_philosophy_of_deception

Oh I know user, it gets even fucking creepier. Not only are all the neo-cons Jews, the main ones (Pearle, Wolfowitz, Fife) wrote a paper for the Israeli Government called "Defending the Realm: a Clean Break" that called for governments to be overthrown in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon,Libya…the only one left on their list they've yet to hit is Iran, andI have a bad feeling that one is going to come completely without warning. The Jews in Israel have been way, way too quiet of late, which usually means they are planning something.

If you haven't seen this, it's a fucing must watch. I can't believe BBC even allowed it on TV: youtube.com/watch?v=jilA-ZeBUI4

Incidentally, the reason they are called "neo-cons" or "red diaper babies" is because their parents were communists and they were communists, butt hey had a sudden change of heart once Jews were no longer high on the hog in the USSR in the later periods and Soviets made it clear they were not going to support the Zionists.

That's when all of these kikes changed hats, and that's the only reason. The abandoned communism simply because the USSR wasn't helping to protect their beloved israel.

Sometimes, it still feels surreal that the US is literally a ZOG, an occupation government. And I don't mean that ironically or trying to be edgy. IF you recall Netanyahu's speech in congress last year or whenever it was, he was given 30+ standing ovations, and they just went on and on because like the old USSR, everyone was afraid to be seen to be the last to stop clapping. It's insane.

thanks, going to save, this is good. Try to imagine if someone said that about Jews,how the media would shriek and that bastard would never work again. Jew_Goldstein is facing 5 years for a fucking "Tweet" everyone knows had nothing to do with "epilepsy" but with im naming the Jew.

I don't know how much more people are going to take of this. you'd think after they got their asses kicked last election they have learned some humility and to keep heads down. Nope. Even worse and more fucking arrogant.

WE NEED SOME INSECTICIDE FOR THESE INSECTS

Death camps, when?

And I mean REAL death camps, geared to systematically wipe the Jew from the face of the Earth forever…not the manufactured lie that Jews slander Hitler with.

When will we create the REAL THING?

How about this weekend? I don't have anything else really going on , might as well gas the yid and take over the world.
WHY THE FUCK NOT?

This.

still don't understand why anybody cares what this frogmouthed heeb thinks. Why does he get interviews at all, again?

They just went crypto on the right like every single one of democrats did on the left. The democratic party is now de facto a communist one while the republican was similarly till Trump.
Remember how Hillary and all the rest wore purple when they lost, the combination of red and blue.

That's the one where everyone jumped down Rand Paul's throat for "not clapping long enough" right?
Well, I suppose it's better than being sent to a gulag…

I don't recall that but sounds ike has to be the one. No, he wasn't sent to a gulag, but consider that they tried ruining his political career for essentially "not clapping long enough for their king." If the kikes decide they want war with Iran tomorrow, guess what, we'll be fighting war with Iran.

I've said it before, but I still have a very uneasy feel that the kikes are close to bombing Iran without even any warning. Given the political cluster fuck in US politivs right now….this is about the same time they hit Gaza in 2014, when the congress was in recess. Don't be at all surprised if the Jews hit Iran seemingly out of the blue.

We will never create death camps because death camps are a fucking retarded idea, like something out of an Austin Powers movie, ie stupid shit made up by Jews.

Put them on a bus, or in a cattle car, drive them up beside a big open pit, kneel them down and put a bullet in each of their heads. Knock them in and fill in the pit. You could exterminate them all in a couple of weeks with this method.

This is how almost all genocides are carried out because IT WORKS.

This was my first red pill when I was ten or so.

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED BUT IT FUCKING SHOULD
Also yes I'm well aware of the juden lies regarding camps and gas. Drive them all out to the ocean and just once you're a couple hundred miles of dark shore just drop them in. You could drop in hundreds or thousands at a time and be super efficient. Hell we could even put them on top of shipping ships and just push them overboard halfway across

*off shore
Good Kek gassing myself now

Don't be stupid. If we don't build camps, where the hell are we going to put our holocoasters? Do you think those 50-foot-high electric chairs are portable? And don't get me started on how long it takes to pack up and unpack the fatal-masturbation machines at every stop. Think, man!

These kikes really don't see themselves doing anything, either it's cognitive dissonance or it's intentional, i'm in favor of the latter. He sits there smirking, because he knows he's not gonna get a shot to the back of the head in the middle of the street by some unknown patriot defending his country. Just wait kikels, wait and see what happens when a people becomes alerted to your scheme's, history will repeat itself and America is going to go ballistic in this century.

I'm not too concerned about any actual action against Iran. Their Yinon plan requires a very specific process. They needed Assad out of the way, and THEN they could focus on Iran, like the last domino in the row. With their failure in Syria, they can't just move on to Iran.

Pic related multiply by all media.

The kikes' greatest weakness is their hubris. They always push things too far, because they lack self-awareness and self-control and tip their hand. That's why jewish history is cyclical, with them starting by worming their way into a nation, slowly building power, going too far, getting BTFO by expulsion/pogrom, and then starting from scratch. They cannot help themselves.

It's why they do shit like this like actively shit on White America, hoping that the all die off because they're not all willing to work for pennies like Pedro is. Or how they will unironically call anyone who wants to preserve America's ethnicity a racist while saying that Israel must remain a jewish state, and completely fail to see the contradiction when its pointed out to them.

They are basically psychopaths. That's why they are successful in business. They have no scruple, no guilt and no conscious.

It won't start again this time. With the internet all their behavior will be available for anyone to see. When the eternal normie wakes up this time it's over for good.

its really simple GOY you say

YES JEWS

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

enjoy your enrichment or stfu

its a bigs thing with these jew to shit up your country and have a fall back plan of isreal can into all shitskins are WE WAS JEWS flooding your askenazi shit see how fast the tone changes.

They're so ugly.

This.

Historically it has happened in countries one at a time and they have always been able to flee to a neighbouring country. This time the world is interconnected and it is happening everywhere at once.

Well no shit neocons are traitors and all deserve the rope.

people like Trump and me are cut from a superior cloth. If you are poor, you should use your aryan brain and move away from poverty. I was born in a good family, but that's no excuse for those whites that don't. Only subhumans/shitskins have difficulty having a good life with a good wife

For once, I agree with a torfag

Why am I thinking of the name (((Aeolia)))?

Fucking this, don't forget the loli spic sacrifices jews do

-t. a like
>>>/oven/

It's odd. These neocon ghouls only embrace nationalism when they want more wars for Israel. When we want to assert nationalist positions to prevent their wars, they have unbelievable meltdowns.